Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They were really banking on these J&J and AstraZeneca single dose vaccines to more readily reach the masses. However, they obviously can’t keep pulling them midstream and then putting them back in circulation no matter how skepitical anybody has or hasn’t been from the start. It’s going to be a tough sell.

Honestly, I’m a bit surprised that there haven’t been efforts to silence the adverse events...

What a friggin mess!
a year from now when those who got vaccines start getting strange illnesses......................................:unsure:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HHHhhhmmmm.....didnt hear much about this watching the news today, but I didnt watch much at all. CiaNN makes no mention of this on their main front page, but New York Post did.
--------------------

(New York Post) Daunte Wright had an open warrant related to an armed-robbery case against him when he was shot dead Sunday by a cop who claimed she thought she was firing her Taser, court records show.

Wright, 20, and another man had been charged with first-degree attempted aggravated robbery in December 2019 for allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gunpoint, according to Hennepin County District Court documents.

The pair had crashed at the victim’s home in the city of Osseo after attending a party there –then demanded money the next morning while flashing a gun, authorities said in court papers.

“Give me the f–king money — I’m not playing around,” Wright told the woman, according to prosecutors.

The victim refused and began screaming for both men to leave, records show.

“Give me the money, and we will leave,” Wright allegedly told her. “Give me the money, and we will go.”

The two men eventually left the home without any dough, according to documents.

Wright was later arrested in the case and released on $100,000 bail. But he violated his bail conditions in July when he failed to stay in touch with his court monitor, the papers said.

According to the Daily Mail, he also was in possession of a gun at some point after his arrest for the robbery, which was also in violation of the condition of his bail release.

The case was still pending when police in Brooklyn Center pulled Wright over Sunday for having an expired registration on his car.

Police said the officers then determined Wright had an outstanding warrant related to his bail violations and sought to arrest him — but he broke away and got back in the car.

So people are upset that another criminal died? WTF!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a year from now when those who got vaccines start getting sick......................................:unsure:
No need to worry, Dr Fauci said it’s safe...haha!

For individuals who got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine more than a month ago and are not experiencing any symptoms, there is little reason to feel anxious, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during a separate White House briefing later Tuesday. That's because any serious reaction would have been evident by now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

For individuals who got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine more than a month ago and are not experiencing any symptoms, there is little reason to feel anxious, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said during a separate White House briefing later Tuesday. That's because any serious reaction would have been evident by now.
faucci has a track record of changing his positions, he will say something and then later say the opposite---can anyone remember faucci saying not to wear masks, that they are not necessary?

i trust faucci about as much as joe diben....and that aint a lot!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah but fake news fauci makes meteorologists look like Nostradamus. I trust gas station sushi and diarrhea farts before that jackass.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably same people telling us to get covid shot, lol.
Ha! I’m not saying that people should or shouldn’t feel comfortable about getting other vaccines at this time, I just don’t think all this wishy/washy bullshyt helps anyone. Whether we like it or not, the China virus still poses a health threat to a percentage of the population. I just think it’s time to put the breaks on letting it dominate us either way. Enough is enough!
faucci has a track record of changing his positions, he will say something and then later say the opposite---can anyone remember faucci saying not to wear masks, that they are not necessary?

i trust faucci about as much as joe diben....and that aint a lot!!!
Yeah but fake news fauci makes meteorologists look like Nostradamus. I trust gas station sushi and diarrhea farts before that jackass.
For sure! That guy wouldn’t be able to find the way out of his own asshole if his life depended on it.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just so I am understanding this correctly. Trump wants to pull out of Afghanistan and makes peace deal with taliban: bad. Pedo joe wants to pull out of Afghanistan and now all the sudden it’s good? And now he is resetting America’s global agenda?

Do these window licking fucktard liberal morons buy this bullshit?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So just so I am understanding this correctly. Trump wants to pull out of Afghanistan and makes peace deal with taliban: bad. Pedo joe wants to pull out of Afghanistan and now all the sudden it’s good? And now he is resetting America’s global agenda?

Do these window licking fucktard liberal morons buy this bullshit?
Not only that, but Biden wants to pull out of Afghanistan on 9/11. For frigging real !

So now the Taliban/jihadis will have (3) THREE victories over the capitalist swine to celebrate on that magical date every year. Wow!!! Such utter cataclysmic stupidity.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not only that, but Biden wants to pull out of Afghanistan on 9/11. For frigging real !

So now the Taliban/jihadis will have (3) THREE victories over the capitalist swine to celebrate on that magical date every year. Wow!!! Such utter cataclysmic stupidity.
First thing I thought about as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Remember, some 6 years ago Bareback Hussein Obobo already ended the Afghan war, in 2024!!!! How the F' you make this krap up!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mark my words!

I dont buy the BS, we are NEVER leaving Afghanistan, NEVER! They will always leave "special advisors," "contractors" along with CIA and pull off a phony azz withdrawel just like Bareback did years ago in Iraq. Also, there they may be "delays" or we just end up going right back with uniformed men, ya know "we only need 500 troops" and take it from there.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so fuqed up.....26 year veteran of policing and one bad mistake because a low life violent criminal thug who had a warrant for his arrest piece of krap thug was trying to escape and her life has quickly been destroyed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So general question. Can anyone pinpoint any aspect of the China virus response here in the US in which the O’Biden administration has exceeded that of the Trump administration? After all, that is one of the major factors that persuaded ignorant people to vote for him in an illegitimate ”election” to begin with.

From my perspective, the only thing O’Biden has accomplished beyond that of the Trump administration’s trajectory is ensuring that we receive an influx of China virus positive immigrants. Call me crazy, but I see that as losing ground 🤷‍♂️

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is so fuqed up.....26 year veteran of policing and one bad mistake because a low life violent criminal thug who had a warrant for his arrest piece of krap thug was trying to escape and her life has quickly been destroyed.

View attachment 204104
Aside from the poor misunderstood armed robber, who jumped bail, had a warrant for his arrest, and was trying to flee from the police when shot...

This lady officer choked under pressure?
Pretty huge mistake to fire a real gun instead of a taser (carried in very different locations on the body)

And THAT is why they can't be President. :cool:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The actual purpose of all of this is to eliminate any deference being given to authority figures. And they are simply starting with police. The purpose is to create the perception that police are bad (inherently racist), and because of that the police needn't be respected or their orders complied with. Also, defunding the police - what this accomplishes is increasing chaos.

So, this results in more crime, less enforcement and - when something happens that they object to - rioting and looting, which are justified as a means of bringing about equity (or that is how it is justified).

Oh, lets not forget - while they are at it - they will make gun ownership very difficult (even though most guns used in criminal activity were not purchased through traditional means).

And then, when we are on the cusp of social destruction, guess who will step in the solve the problem they intentionally created? The Federal Government.

So lets summarize: (1) The number of police will have been reduced, (2) People will be lead to believe that they no longer have to comply with or respect the police, and (3) Individual citizen's right to acquire a gun to use to protect themselves from increasing civil unrest (because of the reduction in police) will be controlled (until it is eliminated).

Why would they do this? To justify the establishment of a centralized federal police force. Sort of sounds like what occurred in Venezuela.

The other alternative? Well I suppose we can assume that all of this are not coordinated parts of a unified plan and that all of this nonsense is just randomly happening. Yeah, sure it is.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PLEASE READ THIS. Please read this "expert's" summary in its total. This is truly unbelievable.

Here is a helpful extract: "The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it."

And the idiot that wrote this garbage is the "President, Association for Asian American Studies, and Director of Center for Humanities and Arts" at the Center for Humanities & the Arts, CU Boulder.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
soooo...how many of you are planning a summer trip to minnesota?

maybe we could invite @Jiigzz for a fishing trip :unsure:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife's co-worker lives in Minnesota and he has 3 kids and one with autism and he has to sleep in the living room right now as the first line of defense.
maybe you could volunteer to help him move....better yet lets volunteer @Jiigzz , he needs some volunteer work.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“Use your white privilege to help- Black Live Matter”

What does that even mean? Somehow this is the fault of white people?

How about this. Why don’t criminals help themselves and everyone else by making decent choices and acting like respectable members in society to begin with?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is the current narrative. Victims = all non white males and all females. Victimizer = white males.
While this is true, I think it’s inclusive to white females as well.

I don’t know know, I think these people have something more that they hate about themselves. I’m not quite sure what it is to be honest.

Ughh, my local news is on right now. I just discovered they are having Dante Wright protests even here here in Maine! I am so disgusted with people..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While this is true, I think it’s inclusive to white females as well.

I don’t know know, I think these people have something more that they hate about themselves. I’m not quite sure what it is to be honest.

Ughh, my local news is on right now. I just discovered they are having Dante Wright protests even here here in Maine! I am so disgusted with people..
lol...isn't maine 99.99% white liberal democrats?

who the hell are they protesting to-each other? :geek:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How does a Rabbi make coffee?

He brews it
thats why hes the rabbi and i'm not...i have to grind the beans before i brew my coffee :p

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL time to buy Pfishy stocks, they just makes themselves 10s of millions more of our stolen taxpayer money!

IMG_0047.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL time to buy Pfishy stocks, they just makes themselves 10s of millions more of our stolen taxpayer money!

View attachment 204118
lol...sound familiar...all the risks involved for a shot that isn't anymore effective than yearly hit or miss flu shot???

snake oil for sale.....c'mon man.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A buddy here at work had both of his vaccine shots, and then a month later still got covid. Got the fever, etc. I guess he was one of the 10% who gets covid anyway.

I am thinking as a relatively healthy non high risk group, if I happen to get covid and get sick, and then get better (without the vaccine) is there really any difference?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A buddy here at work had both of his vaccine shots, and then a month later still got covid. Got the fever, etc. I guess he was one of the 10% who gets covid anyway.

I am thinking as a relatively healthy non high risk group, if I happen to get covid and get sick, and then get better (without the vaccine) is there really any difference?
my wife and i have both had the covid and feel really good about not getting the vaccine.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

In my job I’ve have 5 legit direct exposures and have tested negative each time. I workout, eat right and ensure I take vitamin D3, zinc, and vitamin C daily. I’d rather take my chance on getting COVID without the vaccine.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my job I’ve have 5 legit direct exposures and have tested negative each time. I workout, eat right and ensure I take vitamin D3, zinc, and vitamin C daily. I’d rather take my chance on getting COVID without the vaccine.
I have 6 out with positive Covid tests right now. All of them have had the j&j vaccine lol. They survived an entire year not getting rona but got it after getting the vaccine. I **** you not. 2 just got out of the hospital after 10 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 6 out with positive Covid tests right now. All of them have had the j&j vaccine lol. They survived an entire year not getting rona but got it after getting the vaccine. I **** you not. 2 just got out of the hospital after 10 days.
damn, i'm 62 and my wife is 63-we both tested positive for covid and were barely even sick[minor cold symptoms that went away in a few days]...geez, how old were those 2 that had to be hospitalized for 10 days, 90?

btw-after all the crap we've been hearing about the vaccines-NO THANK YOU, diben can kiss our asses.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, i'm 62 and my wife is 63-we both tested positive for covid and were barely even sick[minor cold symptoms that went away in a few days]...geez, how old were those 2 that had to be hospitalized for 10 days, 90?

btw-after all the crap we've been hearing about the vaccines-NO THANK YOU, diben can kiss our asses.
They are in their 40s actually. The other 4 guys didn’t even know they had it but were tested after one guy took an ambulance ride.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are in their 40s actually. The other 4 guys didn’t even know they had it but were tested after one guy took an ambulance ride.
i guess my wife and i are from hearty stock....after how mild the symptoms of covid were for us aint no way we would ever risk the side effects of vaccines!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i guess my wife and i are from hearty stock....after how mild the symptoms of covid were for us aint no way we would ever risk the side effects of vaccines!!!
I had it and was wiped out for about 4 days. Felt like 20 people whooped my ass and drug me through the streets. Wife was next to me the whole time. She didn’t even catch it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had it and was wiped out for about 4 days. Felt like 20 people whooped my ass and drug me through the streets. Wife was next to me the whole time. She didn’t even catch it.
Ive suffered the same fate more than a handful of times with the regular flu. And what ever happened to that crippling life destroying illness?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive suffered the same fate more than a handful of times with the regular flu. And what ever happened to that crippling life destroying illness?
Don’t get me wrong. Even having a bad case and being fully symptomatic I wholeheartedly believe the shutdown, mandates, tyranny, dictatorships, abuse of power, and worst of all COVID logic was the absolute wrong answer. We should have just let this run it’s course.