Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ill say this, they really covered this hard on CiaNN last night....I bet more people get shot up in Chicago tonight and nobody gives a fuq because people are desensitized to it and it wont help politically much anymore because its nothing new and exiting so Id call that last night a red alarm.

Damn, poor little sucki sucki places, lol
too bad cnn didn't cover the violence against jews by black hebrews this extensively-eh?

why does farrakhan get a pass for saying jews are termites who need to be exterminated? talk about HATE!!!

Reactions: ax1
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
too bad cnn didn't cover the violence against jews by black hebrews this extensively-eh?

why does farrakhan get a pass for saying jews are termites who need to be exterminated? talk about HATE!!!
The answer to most of these types of questions is all the same: Facts and reality that do not fit (or that contradict or fail to support) their narrative are not important. These facts are to be invalidated, ignored and denied.

But I think you are overlooking something that is truly significant: Math is now "racist". According to the Oregon Department of Education (a public department funded by tax payers) and its "Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction" toolkit, we need to teach and be taught “math equity”. This can be achieved by “visibilizing the toxic characteristics of white supremacy culture with respect to math.” Please take note: Two of the “toxic characteristics” include: (1) Focusing on the “right” answer, and (2) Independent practice valued over teamwork or collaboration. Apparently this theory is based on the belief that mathematics is a tool of white oppression and therefore non-white students should be measured against a different competency level. Lets not forget - mathematical approximations, as opposed to correct answers, is the goal.

What a load of garbage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The answer to most of these types of questions is all the same: Facts and reality that do not fit (or that contradict or fail to support) their narrative are not important. These facts are to be invalidated, ignored and denied.

But I think you are overlooking something that is truly significant: Math is now "racist". According to the Oregon Department of Education (a public department funded by tax payers) and its "Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction" toolkit, we need to teach and be taught “math equity”. This can be achieved by “visibilizing the toxic characteristics of white supremacy culture with respect to math.” Please take note: Two of the “toxic characteristics” include: (1) Focusing on the “right” answer, and (2) Independent practice valued over teamwork or collaboration. Apparently this theory is based on the belief that mathematics is a tool of white oppression and therefore non-white students should be measured against a different competency level. Lets not forget - mathematical approximations, as opposed to correct answers, is the goal.

What a load of garbage.
wow-math is now racist....from the same people who say to follow the science. if this weren't so sad it would be funny but unfortunately it's sad as hell!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha all this joe biden stuff is adding up to a total **** show. now they are copy and pasting him into video!

NOPES - NO BIDEN (bitchute.com)
joe biden IS a total 💩 show. dude is old and senile and has dementia to boot---DOTARD.

biden has had not 1 but 2 surgeries for brain aneurysm's, the 1st ruptured putting him in a life and death situation....bet you won't hear this talked about on cnn-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UBI is really happening....they launched a pilot program in a county north of NYC and 4,000 families signed up already. Requirements are families that make 45k a year get $500 a month.

Andrew Yang is running for NYC mayor, he might win he has a chance and he is going to implement UBI.

Our country is fuqed.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
joe biden IS a total 💩 show. dude is old and senile and has dementia to boot---DOTARD.

biden has had not 1 but 2 surgeries for brain aneurysm's, the 1st ruptured putting him in a life and death situation....bet you won't hear this talked about on cnn-eh?
Careful - they will label you an aneurysm-ist.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to covid-1984 eleif and sheep thinking life is free, starting 2022 anyone selling a single item and/or a measly $600 is going to get a 1099k and it must be reported on your taxes.

Free shyt my azz, I laugh at sheep buying stupid crap with their stupid $1,400 like they struck well on a lotto ticket.

Fuq these criminal mass murdering thugs pretending to give people relief and safety. Fuq them, fuq them all!

Dont forget to wear your masks even if you get the shot ya'll biaattchessss!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Biden approaches microphones like they are snakes.... not much of a talker.

We couldn't get Trump to shut up even when we kind of wanted him to!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biden approaches microphones like they are snakes.... not much of a talker.

We couldn't get Trump to shut up even when we kind of wanted him to!
Did you notice he hasnt taken a single question from the press? He is so far the most piece of crap human filth that never deserves to be compared to what comes out of my azz after eating spoiled food.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry my gender neutrals, Im an angry drunk today, and I dont even drink, lol
I just made a personal video for ya'll gender neutrals in here....just a sweet little message for all of you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behind the scenes of my filming.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you notice he hasnt taken a single question from the press? He is so far the most piece of crap human filth that never deserves to be compared to what comes out of my azz after eating spoiled food.
he doesn't even need to talk...even his body language says it all---just look at the feeble old dotard!!!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I heard some 50 demicans organized to get another $2000 stimulus check....A MONTH!

This country is so fuqqqed.
Yes, it is. Paying back our national debt was a mathematical impossibility a decade ago. The dollar is already dead, it is just a matter of time before the corpse begins to stink enough that it can no longer be ignored. I am a fiscal conservative, but I can see the writing on the wall. So I will take the monopoly money these fools are handing out and purchase hard assets. The day is not far off when our survival may depend on them (hard assets).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is. Paying back our national debt was a mathematical impossibility a decade ago. The dollar is already dead, it is just a matter of time before the corpse begins to stink enough that it can no longer be ignored. I am a fiscal conservative, but I can see the writing on the wall. So I will take the monopoly money these fools are handing out and purchase hard assets. The day is not far off when our survival may depend on them (hard assets).
i made a huge investment in gold and silver.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha all this joe biden stuff is adding up to a total **** show. now they are copy and pasting him into video!

I’m not quite sure what is happening in that video- is the theory that the dude the camera swings toward after the brief questioning is the real O’Biden? Either way, this is the second time this week I have heard accusations that O’Biden has a double that does his speaking. His ear anatomy and skin on his face seems to differ in public appearances within the past year when compared. I’m not convinced of any of it yet myself..

Even if he does have a double, he sucks just as much as the OG...so it doesn’t much matter to me :LOL:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw this bumper sticker on a Subaru in front of me tonight when I was driving home from running a few errands. I have determined that I need to start keeping eggs in my car.

748EAE08-F63B-4C0D-BC08-721E62EF5A11.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With you being lakeside, a well stocked pantry, PMs, and the means to defend all of the above would put you in a solid position.
the lakeside is a cabin we mostly use in summer for fishing/camping/hiking and hunting...we will be going back home in around 10 days unless the wife wants to stay here longer...we aren't really that well stocked here and our kids have been dropping supplies off at end of the lane....i do have a gun safe here that is full of hunting rifles and shotguns and my wife and i always have our sidearms close by-so the means to defend ourselves is always solid.

all of our papers/valuables are kept in a hidden safe in our house....and i have a separate safe for my expensive firearms.

i have spent a lot of years ensuring that we would be squared away when it came time for our retirement.

LIFE IS GOOD

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not quite sure what is happening in that video- is the theory that the dude the camera swings toward after the brief questioning is the real O’Biden? Either way, this is the second time this week I have heard accusations that O’Biden has a double that does his speaking. His ear anatomy and skin on his face seems to differ in public appearances within the past year when compared. I’m not convinced of any of it yet myself..

Even if he does have a double, he sucks just as much as the OG...so it doesn’t much matter to me :LOL:
watch it again.. its a crappy green screen. watch the microphones as joe walks up to them. its all staged!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the lakeside is a cabin we mostly use in summer for fishing/camping/hiking and hunting...we will be going back home in around 10 days unless the wife wants to stay here longer...we aren't really that well stocked here and our kids have been dropping supplies off at end of the lane....i do have a gun safe here that is full of hunting rifles and shotguns and my wife and i always have our sidearms close by-so the means to defend ourselves is always solid.

all of our papers/valuables are kept in a hidden safe in our house....and i have a separate safe for my expensive firearms.

i have spent a lot of years ensuring that we would be squared away when it came time for our retirement.

LIFE IS GOOD
May I suggest a few thousand dollars in long term food storage and water filtration devices if you don’t already have. Hyperinflation is coming I fear and food will get expensive. Spend the dollars now while they have purchasing power.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like my hard assets chambered in 5.56 and 9mm

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After Groper Joe called him a "killer," Putin offered to: "I would like to offer President Groper Joe [the opportunity] to continue our discussion, but on condition that we'll do so what is called live, online. Without anything pre-recorded, in an open and direct discussion."

LOL! I would pay to see that!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

OK, I am with you. This video is CGI fake background. But to what end??

When was it supposedly filmed? Pretty recent I guess with talk of border issues. If we knew the day, we could determine where he REALLY was, because it wasn't boarding the chopper in this fake video.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
watch it again.. its a crappy green screen. watch the microphones as joe walks up to them. its all staged!
Ah yes, I finally saw it! Fake election, fake presidency, fake everything! Sadly, the twisted policies behind the illusions are quite real. What more is there to say really..

It still amazes me that some people intentionally cast a ballot for this mess.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
US and China relations quickly going to serious new low level shyts,

And Groper Joe was the unity president, LMFAO!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
US and China relations quickly going to serious new low level shyts,

And Groper Joe was the unity president, LMFAO!
the only thing biden is uniting is north, south and central america with no borders....c;mon over--we'll take care of you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U.S faces largest migrant surge in decades...joe is uniting the america's into one country...the united states of north, south and central america....maybe they will set up a central government in venezuela. have one currency for all-the PESO after the dollar becomes worthless?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
U.S faces largest migrant surge in decades...joe is uniting the america's into one country...the united states of north, south and central america....maybe they will set up a central government in venezuela. have one currency for all-the PESO after the dollar becomes worthless?
that didnt work out too well for the european union... but you are probably close to their train of thought..

maybe they should have green srceened this mess:
Ouch! Biden Stumbles Multiple Times Boarding Air Force One (bitchute.com)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden fires 5 staffers over past pot smoking, lol....this reminds me of so many young people voting for carter because norml said carter would legalize pot.