Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO, we can’t really directly blame O’Biden for his destructive actions during the past week. While he surely doesn’t give 2 shyts about this country, it’s clear that he doesn’t understand anything he has signed thus far- much less the implications.

I want to know who is directing and speaking to him through his earpiece.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO, we can’t really directly blame O’Biden for his destructive actions during the past week. While he surely doesn’t give 2 shyts about this country, it’s clear that he doesn’t understand anything he has signed thus far- much less the implications.

barrack obama?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

George Soros, Rockefeller’s, Rothschilds, etc

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Hodge Twins are in for it. They call it the China virus because it's from China.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Hodge Twins are in for it. They call it the China virus because it's from China.
How am I supposed to get my 15% discount on my official Hodge Twins T-Shirt today?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a very good point.

Just days ago, there was a video released of Biden signing official documents in the Oval Office. Clear as day, he could be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing", as he pulled the document closer and signed it. While we shouldn't be surprised, it's pretty disturbing.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"2pm yesterday marked Biden's 50th hour in office.
Let's take a look at the Biden/Harris administration --
- A loss of 57,000 jobs in oil.
- Ended energy independence for the United States.
- Canada and Texas are suing Biden.
- Antifa (just an idea right), continue to riot and burn down Portland and Seattle.
- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there 🙄 and one bathroom. But the WH made them cookies 💆🏽‍♀️
- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his "progressive" transgender programs allowing boys to compete against girls. And allows them into their bathrooms.
- Created a new federal property mask mandate, which he broke countless times already.
- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.
- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.
- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine.
- Rescinds Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in US power grid
- $1.6 billion in gross wages lost.
And JUST TODAY - 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait
Everything they've done in THREE DAYS has benefitted other countries and hurt Americans.
Gas prices climbing and Market going down.
But HEY, at least Biden hasn't tweeted mean words. And, we have a woman Vice President."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very good point.

Just days ago, there was a video released of Biden signing official documents in the Oval Office. Clear as day, he could be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing", as he pulled the document closer and signed it. While we shouldn't be surprised, it's pretty disturbing.
Thats pretty standard in Washington actually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any speech that disagrees with the party line will be banned...we are officially a one party nation, welcome to the new world order.

duckduckgo joe biden and new world order-1992 biden authorized a paper for the US senate titled -'on the threshold of the new world order', by stefan stanford.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20210127-205058_Instagram.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if anyone here is following the shorting of GameStop, but damn is it hilarious.

Hedge funds were banking on shorting the stock to zero, but redditors caught them out. Now those hedge funds are trying to get billions in bailouts because they're about to go tits up

It's basically the internet vs. Wall street

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if anyone here is following the shorting of GameStop, but damn is it hilarious.

Hedge funds were banking on shorting the stock to zero, but redditors caught them out. Now those hedge funds are trying to get billions in bailouts because they're about to go tits up

It's basically the internet vs. Wall street
Evidently wallstreetbets is trying to save AMC as well lol it is hilarious.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We went to the movies last weekend. It was a truly pathetic sight to see. Friday night at 7pm and we were the only three people watching a premier. The concessions are completely bare and only a single employee working concessions and checking tickets. This is not a tiny theater either.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pulled out 1,800 AMC stocks at $3.10.....It was a little profit for me but wtf???????????????????????????????????????????????????

There was no sense that it was supposed to go up, I had no idea....well, whatever who can predict this stuff. Im following wallstreetbets now.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just more info from some of these economic thinkers that we should have all been listening to 30 years ago.

Milton Friedman talking about pollution, the FDA, nutritional values being printed on food...you name it.

Thomas Sowell on why Biden must not become president:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clear psychops....CiaNN title "Man arrested with gun and 20 rounds of ammunition near US Capitol"

I mean really, who doesnt have 10-20 rounds of ammo on them when carrying? Thats 2 clips tops, one in the gun and one in your pocket.

And why did they have to make this small amount of ammo front-line news heading?

Seems like a pretext to limit ammunition purchases and also end all online sales forcing dealers to limit rounds to 10 bullets month, or something like that. Its set up to condition people that 20 rounds is not needed and not protected by the 2A.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clear psychops....CiaNN title "Man arrested with gun and 20 rounds of ammunition near US Capitol"

I mean really, who doesnt have 10-20 rounds of ammo on them when carrying? Thats 2 clips tops, one in the gun and one in your pocket.

And why did they have to make this small amount of ammo front-line news heading?

Seems like a pretext to limit ammunition purchases and also end all online sales forcing dealers to limit rounds to 10 bullets month, or something like that. Its set up to condition people that 20 rounds is not needed and not protected by the 2A.

I bet you right around the corner in SE DC, they probably arrest 10-15 fine young men on a daily basis with non registered guns without serial numbers too. Trust me on that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"2pm yesterday marked Biden's 50th hour in office.
Let's take a look at the Biden/Harris administration --
- A loss of 57,000 jobs in oil.
- Ended energy independence for the United States.
- Canada and Texas are suing Biden.
- Antifa (just an idea right), continue to riot and burn down Portland and Seattle.
- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there 🙄 and one bathroom. But the WH made them cookies 💆🏽‍♀️
- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his "progressive" transgender programs allowing boys to compete against girls. And allows them into their bathrooms.
- Created a new federal property mask mandate, which he broke countless times already.
- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.
- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.
- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine.
- Rescinds Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in US power grid
- $1.6 billion in gross wages lost.
And JUST TODAY - 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait
Everything they've done in THREE DAYS has benefitted other countries and hurt Americans.
Gas prices climbing and Market going down.
But HEY, at least Biden hasn't tweeted mean words. And, we have a woman Vice President."
While most would recognize that Biden didn’t receive 81 million legal votes, it has remained troubling for me to understand how anyone of sound mind could cast a vote to bury our nation. Maybe people just didn’t understand what he was talking about when he spoke of policy before the election? I have some family members who voted for him, and I’m like...

99D1898F-1D97-4DE6-8939-41F70431E901.gif

Suggest you watch both videos from yesterday 👏🏿👏👏👏🏼

MSM is going after Greene now

Marjorie Taylor Greene 🇺🇸 (@mtgreenee) Tweeted: Fake News CNN is writing yet another hit piece on me focused on my time before running for political office. I will never back down to the enemy of the American people and neither should you. https://t.co/K3JuvqrDGS
It’s great to see that there are still some respectable politicians out there. I really like Rand Paul!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The same reason the BLM protests which resulted in destroyed cities was labeled "mostly peaceful", meanwhile the Capitol incident was refered to as a "seige" involving a "mob of white supremacists".. MSM just further sensationalizing their agendas.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While most would recognize that Biden didn’t receive 81 million legal votes, it has remained troubling for me to understand how anyone of sound mind could cast a vote to bury our nation. Maybe people just didn’t understand what he was talking about when he spoke of policy before the election? I have some family members who voted for him, and I’m like...

View attachment 201767

It’s great to see that there are still some respectable politicians out there. I really like Rand Paul!
I know what you mean about the family members. All the women in my family besides my wife and daughter, all voted for Biden just cause they didn't like they way Trump spoke or acted. I understand that for sure, but dam this aint looking good. And please believe that when prices of goods start going up and up and up and things start getting tight for them they will be the first ones complaining. Dealt with it for years, we don't talk politics at my house when friends and family are around because some people can dish it out, but can't handle the truth and it can get ugly quick. Not worth losing a friendship over or beefing with a family member. It is what it is

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know what you mean about the family members. All the women in my family besides my wife and daughter, all voted for Biden just cause they didn't like they way Trump spoke or acted. I understand that for sure, but dam this aint looking good. And please believe that when prices of goods start going up and up and up and things start getting tight for them they will be the first ones complaining. Dealt with it for years, we don't talk politics at my house when friends and family are around because some people can dish it out, but can't handle the truth and it can get ugly quick. Not worth losing a friendship over or beefing with a family member. It is what it is
Yeah, we all know where one another stands in my family and circle of friends. We just respect one another enough to not talk about it. It’s no secret that many people voted against Trump due to the media constantly painting the picture of him being such a horrible human being. People forget that being POTUS shouldn’t represent a social popularity contest. That’s what you have friends for, not world leaders.

I for one, have never taken offense to anything Trump has said....ever. On the other hand, I have been disgusted by countless things O’Biden has said, and every time Pelosi opens up her hole.
Grant Stinchfield (@stinchfield1776) Tweeted: I think I should put this on a loop for @JoeBiden. Sad! https://t.co/tmFEGSzgti
I saw another video much like this one, and I am sure there are many. I’m not sure why they are surprised though. O’Biden made it very clear in the second debate that his administration wanted to transition away from the oil industry. Trump made it very clear that everyone understood and heard what he had said. Trump warned everyone of everything that is and will happen, just like the election itself.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was able to watch this video and shared it twice. Now it’s been deleted!!
Yeah, so it has!

There are no words for how disgusting such actions of censorship are from this administration along with its globalist allies. Ironic how some used to call Trump a reckless power hungry dictator. Nobody can say that anymore!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup its gone!!!
Can't have an educated black man telling the truth to Lunch bucket Joe....NO NO NO.....DELETE IT NOW!!!!!
O’Biden’s dementia must be far more advanced than any of us had realized. There is no other possible explanation for him being able to sleep at night.