Donald Trump running for president

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is absolutely no reason none at all to not have mandatory voter ID at the polls. If anyone has a problem you help them get an official ID. There is nothing so insulting to me when I hear voter ID is used to make it hard for black people to vote. Just get them an ID.
I don’t understand that argument. Poor people, black or white, are usually on government assistance and you have to show an ID to get assistance. So how is voter ID laws suppressing black votes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your premise is just that they cant be trusted, well cant argue much there. But that's not evidence.
So if there is a well known serial child molestor in your community who says he will never touch a child again, and some mother down the block tell you he keeps his child away from them as much as possible you come out and say.....

Come on man, you have no evidence!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the evidence that he WILL tax more?
If you want evidence he has half a century of pathetic lies and false promises. Who else can in claim they have such as well established disgraceful career than Groper Joe?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got 5 bucks that the guy who said someone voted using his name was republican and the piece of shyt who voted using his name was democrat-any takers?
Groper Joe told me its not true, and you have no evidence he has any reason to lie so the bet is on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My name is Groper Joe....Hell no I wont raise taxes!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So if there is a well known serial child molestor in your community who says he will never touch a child again, and some mother down the block tell you he keeps his child away from them as much as possible you come out and say.....

Come on man, you have no evidence!
That's a stupid argument. It's not even comparable here.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My name is Groper Joe....Hell no I wont raise taxes!

That's still not evidence. Your emotions, same as everyone else's are just emotions.

While past behaviour can be indicative of future behaviour, it's not a guarantee. I know a guy who robbed a dairy for drug money, got caught and is now a phD candidate who turned his life right around and has been working with our national sports teams.

Based on your argument, he would never be anything more than a robber because in his past he has that.

It's the reason why the innocent until proven guilty part of law exists.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a stupid argument. It's not even comparable here.
Joe Biden was part of the administration that swore that we could keep our health plan, keep our doctor, and costs would go down. The lie detector results are in, and we have determined that was a lie.

If you think the wealthy will end up paying more then you are a fool. The only people that will shoulder the tax burden will be the middle class. Politicians love the rich for their money and love the poor for their votes. They hate the middle class with a passion.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Joe Biden was part of the administration that swore that we could keep our health plan, keep our doctor, and costs would go down. The lie detector results are in, and we have determined that was a lie.

If you think the wealthy will end up paying more then you are a fool. The only people that will shoulder the tax burden will be the middle class. Politicians love the rich for their money and love the poor for their votes. They hate the middle class with a passion.
I get that, 100%. But i don't believe anyone can say Biden will increase taxes for everyone when he has stated numerous times anyone earning under 400k wont be affected.

Noone can say with any assurity that that will happen.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get that, 100%. But i don't believe anyone can say Biden will increase taxes for everyone when he has stated numerous times anyone earning under 400k wont be affected.

Well he has been lying through his child molesting teeth for 47 years in politics. I guess we can take him for his word this time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's still not evidence. Your emotions, same as everyone else's are just emotions.

While past behaviour can be indicative of future behaviour, it's not a guarantee. I know a guy who robbed a dairy for drug money, got caught and is now a phD candidate who turned his life right around and has been working with our national sports teams.

Based on your argument, he would never be anything more than a robber because in his past he has that.

It's the reason why the innocent until proven guilty part of law exists.
He has got almost 50 years of OFFICIAL lies and insanity. It has absolutely nothing about emotions. Nobody alive in government today has a more established life of cess and crime.

Yeah he is a robber and I fully support the idea of him spending the rest of his life behind bars for both treason and multiple human rights violations both domestically and internationally.

Why do you waste your time defending the scummiest filth on the planet? I dont get it. The dude has millions of dead innocent bodies on his palms.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well he has been lying through his child molesting teeth for 47 years in politics. I guess we can take him for his word this time.
Since Dump has less than 4 years Jiggz should just go by everything he will do great in his own words since he has no evidence he will be shytty tomorrow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He will 100000% for absolutely certain on my life he will raise taxes on every one under 400k because he will continue quantitative easing which is a way of taxing the crap out of every single human in our country without officially calling it that. Its highway robbery 101.

Its the same old trick and his supporters keep falling for it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will 100000% for absolutely certain on my life he will raise taxes on every one under 400k because he will continue quantitative easing which is a way of taxing the crap out of every single human in our country without officially calling it that. Its highway robbery 101.

Its the same old trick and his supporters keep falling for it.
To top it off Groper and his hooligans support even higher bailouts with artificially printed money more so than Republicrats. Instantly as soon as he is in office, your going to see an increase in tax on 300 million Americans on a higher level than the Dump crowd.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should live here for 43 years and you will know exactly what Im talking about. Your always welcome in my books to shout your opinion, you have basic gist of things, but really your not having a deep understanding how the US government con truly operates.

Its not really a matter of using goozle or duckquack and posting factshyt links.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't find it on their web page either. Google has nothing to do with individual web pages, it just indexes them. Take it up with the SPLC if it's an issue.
they took the damned article down, dammit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FAKE NEWS

Biden has repeatedly said taxes wont change for anyone earning a dime under 400k per year.
biden also repeatedly said he didn't discuss any business dealings with hunter-you believe that?

i'm willing to bet $5 bucks he is lying-wanna bet?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't find it on their web page either. Google has nothing to do with individual web pages, it just indexes them. Take it up with the SPLC if it's an issue.
Google completely rigs their search results to cater to their political leanings, thats a trillion percent fact.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
biden also repeatedly said he didn't discuss any business dealings with hunter-you believe that?

i'm willing to bet $5 bucks he is lying-wanna bet?
It’s easy to tell if Biden is lying. If his lips are moving, he is lying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s easy to tell if Biden is lying. If his lips are moving, he is lying.
Remember back in the 80s when he ran for President and completely got caught plagiarizing British political speeches? Back then before social media and interent he really though he could actually get away with it, but we had alot more real mainstream journalists back then doing good work.

They should put him in the record books for most political lies ever...I know, having a half century political career adds up but it is what it is and he earned it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally, first day back at my old gym...last chance campaigning in my liberal town!

IMG_9482.JPG

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, haven't been around much for a couple days...this thread moves way too fast.

Biden is corrupt. There's no denying that. He is on tape bragging about withholding funds from the Ukraine in order to benefit his family and protect investigations into Burisma.

But of course, the Dems claim, "He wanted the AG fired because he WASN'T investigating corruption..."

Just use some logic. Did he get the AG replaced with someone who was suddenly investigating Burisma? No, he didn't. Why didn't he get the new AG fired if the claim Biden was trying to clean up corruption was even a little true?

But the old AG wasn't investigating Burisma. The Old AG claims he was investigating Burisma, but you can't trust him, he's a lying criminal who lost his job as the AG (talk about circular reasoning).

Just like Biden isn't a racist, or a rapist, etc. It is amazing how nobody even applies a little reasoning to this.

And now there's a laptop, but it's Russian disinformation - even though the Biden's haven't ever claimed it wasn't real and a number of people copied on the email are backing the emails as being real. The best they have said is, "It's hacked emails". No claims at all that it is fake. The silence is deafening. At first I thought, "Yeah, some random computer repair guy who is legally blind ends up with this laptop right before the election? Right." But, he knew enough to recognize Hunter in the videos on the laptop.

I bet Pelosi leaked the laptop. She has impeached presidents with less true evidence of a Ukraine scandal, and this is perfect for impeaching Biden and getting him out after he sets up the election for Kamala. Biden probably knows it is all going to take him out anyway, so he will step down quickly in return for a pardon.

He, @ax1 - this tinfoil you sent me is making me a little dizzy, does that mean it's working?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He, @ax1 - this tinfoil you sent me is making me a little dizzy, does that mean it's working?
My usual heavy duty Reynolds had been cleared off the shelfs since we have been getting closer to the election, so I had to send you some cheap Cambodian crap I found at the 99cent store...thought it would be better than nothing, I think you may have had contamination, MY BAD!!!!!

Ive been preparing my village with the foil but this backfired as our entire county now has a big shortage. Next time Ill keep my election preparatory tactics only within my inner circles, and that includes you :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My usual heavy duty Reynolds had been cleared off the shelfs since we have been getting closer to the election, so I had to send you some cheap Cambodian crap I found at the 99cent store...thought it would be better than nothing, I think you may have had contamination, MY BAD!!!!!

Ive been preparing my village with the foil but this backfired as our entire county now has a big shortage. Next time Ill keep my election preparatory tactics only within my inner circles, and that includes you :)
If I am not thinking clearly, it may lead to a hanging chad situation.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Government con job, sell a bag of weed go to prison. Create a opiod pandemic and get a slap on the wrist.

New York (CNN Business)Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, has agreed to plead guilty to three federal criminal charges for its role in creating the nation's opioid crisis and will pay more than $8 billion and close down the company.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'democrat senator hirono of hawaii demands amy comey barrett be weighed against a duck to see if she is a witch'

'well, she turned me into a newt said hirono'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'string of ballot mishaps worsens worries about large scale mail-in voting'

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'iowa sen.ernst's democrat challenger accused of breaking campaign finance rules for 3rd time'

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
'democrat senator hirono of hawaii demands amy comey barrett be weighed against a duck to see if she is a witch'

'well, she turned me into a newt said hirono'
A newt?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waiting for the shiff to hit the fan.
Im not sure about the son, but Groper Joe is an untouchable. After everything Hitlery got away with, simple stuff that is simple prison terms I expect this to have no effect on Groper directly or change his supporters minds over the next 2 weeks.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Google completely rigs their search results to cater to their political leanings, thats a trillion percent fact.
What does this have to do with that specific page? Google is an index, it has no control over websites.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think I misunderstood last night.
I cant stand bing, and am not really a fan of duckduckgo, I'm just used to the Google algorithm

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant stand bing, and am not really a fan of duckduckgo, I'm just used to the Google algorithm
I remember many years ago before Google was kicked out of China I would google the most basic stuff like Tianemen Square and all you would get in the search results was parties and celebrations. It was shocking when I first did that even though I sorta kinda knew. China was their laboratory for rigging search results. Its really sad what direction they have gone here in the States as they are the absolute best platform on the planet. They pretend to be open and free and they clearly no longer are.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember many years ago before Google was kicked out of China I would google the most basic stuff like Tianemen Square and all you would get in the search results was parties and celebrations. It was shocking when I first did that even though I sorta kinda knew. China was their laboratory for rigging search results. Its really sad what direction they have gone here in the States as they are the absolute best platform on the planet. They pretend to be open and free and they clearly no longer are.
When this scamdemic first kicked off there was all these articles on how masks don’t work and not to use them. Try googling for that now... google is fake news.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What really gets me about Google is that they have control over the news that is pushed to our phones. I get A LOT of news from stuff coming up on my phone. Whether I like it or not it is probably the way I consume the most news just because it is constantly there. And I am convinced they KNOW which articles go against what you stand for and they push them at you - because at least for me those are the ones I can't resist clicking on a lot of times. If I see something outside of my comfortable world I have to see what it is all about, and if it upsets me, I will keep reading about it as I try to learn. I often get the same mildly upsetting articles over and over again and feel like a dumbo when I click on basically the same article 5X with just a different headline.

They know fear and anger and discomfort are driving forces for clicks; and they push this. I am convinced of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When this scamdemic first kicked off there was all these articles on how masks don’t work and not to use them. Try googling for that now... google is fake news.
i would swear on a oath that article that had the splc estimate of 3000 white supremacists was where i got that number---evidently they thought showing such a low number didn't reflect well on their agenda because now that article is no where to be found.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Trump: "Biden will sell us out to China! He cannot he trustes"

Also Trump: "but you can trust me because I'm not selling out to China; I've already sold out to them!"

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trump: "Biden will sell us out to China! He cannot he trustes"

Also Trump: "but you can trust me because I'm not selling out to China; I've already sold out to them!"

You must of missed my post. Here you go again. https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/bidens-tax-proposal-could-raise-rates-on-middle-class-americans-violating-campaign-pledge

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Google was the only search engine is China to display a "search results may be removed" disclaimer when users searched for restricted content. This obviously made China angry and operation Aurora was born.

China has the ability to block websites in much the same way a parent can filter out porn sites directly from their ISP. They can also DNS spoof based on keywords (where a user enters a search query only for the firewall to return a false DNS query) and so on. China actively uses a number of blocking tools, which are backed by IP blackholes.

I'd wager a VPN would work, and that anyone who knows anything about them would use one. I always use a VPN when working from my laptop.

So yes, we absolutely know Google can alter their algorithms, but at the very least they made the public aware some censorship was going on by posting the disclaimer.

Project Dragonfly though, well, that was just them trying to appease China and luckily that was dropped.