Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the greatest and most under-rated guitar players of all time is Buckethead!

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if anyone is wondering. It ended up feeling like being superglued to the bed and I passed out. not sure how people are able to function with this stuff.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if anyone is wondering. It ended up feeling like being superglued to the bed and I passed out. not sure how people are able to function with this stuff.
Lol, it's all about slow build up and moderation. Always recommend to start low like 2-5mg and wait, since it is metabolized differently based on what you ate, when you did, etc.. not to mention any manufacturing control issues. One of my business partners on the MMJ side can consume 150-200mg with no issue, I can only take 5-10mg at a time and I've been consuming for 30 years.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, it's all about slow build up and moderation. Always recommend to start low like 2-5mg and wait, since it is metabolized differently based on what you ate, when you did, etc.. not to mention any manufacturing control issues. One of my business partners on the MMJ side can consume 150-200mg with no issue, I can only take 5-10mg at a time and I've been consuming for 30 years.
So a beginner should not have done 30mg? I tell you what though. That was extremely relaxing. I will keep a bag of this stuff next to the bed for sure. Got an appointment to get the color in my half sleeve worked over today and I plan on popping one of these in before I go.

62230653938__C1BF6D9D-60EF-4041-9BA1-36C795FB642F.fullsizerender.JPG

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, yeah that is a lot. Glad it turned out well for you, I know a lot of people that would be nervous to try it again.

You have a medical card? Just curious because I believe rec levels max at 10mg per serving- at least here in CO.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, yeah that is a lot. Glad it turned out well for you, I know a lot of people that would be nervous to try it again.

You have a medical card? Just curious because I believe rec levels max at 10mg per serving- at least here in CO.
I don’t have a medical card. It’s complicated here getting a medical card if you also have a concealed carry permit. They say the two systems can’t see each other but I trust a govt agency none. A buddy who has a card gave me this bag.

I wasn’t even remotely interested till my doctor gave me a thing of CBD cream to put on my foot that I tweaked the other week. After seeing how great it worked I thought I would try the real stuff. I voted to legalize medicinal pot here and now I am thinking we should just go ahead and make recreational legal as well. If only the federal govt would legalize it and remove it from the form 4473 for buying a firearm.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t have a medical card. It’s complicated here getting a medical card if you also have a concealed carry permit. They say the two systems can’t see each other but I trust a govt agency none. A buddy who has a card gave me this bag.

I wasn’t even remotely interested till my doctor gave me a thing of CBD cream to put on my foot that I tweaked the other week. After seeing how great it worked I thought I would try the real stuff. I voted to legalize medicinal pot here and now I am thinking we should just go ahead and make recreational legal as well. If only the federal govt would legalize it and remove it from the form 4473 for buying a firearm.
See this important film now before it is too late.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200920_210902.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Distorting Christianity for political purposes is quite the opposite of Jesus. My God doesn’t hate gay people. Everything in that paragraph is against the teachings of Jesus.

John chapter 8 seems pretty applicable here.
That paragraph says nothing about God hating gays...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error," (Rom. 1:26-27)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least gay people don't have to abort babies.

I am conservative but I think that having a portion of the population that is gay is probably a good anomaly in modern society. 1,000 years ago, living in small villages with limited options for procreation, it probably could have been a devastating anomaly that could wipe out a village. In today's society, it kind of serves as a form of population control and also as a fail safe for procreation.

One thing to consider is the question - why do humans procreate sexually? Organisms CAN and often do procreate through asexual means. Why did humans evolve to procreate as couples? Because sex doesn't create babies. It creates teenagers. If you are a single parent with an offspring - the chances of that baby surviving into its teenage years when it becomes a viable means of propagating the species is much less than if that child has 2 parents who stay together (because they have an offspring together and they like to fugg). If one parent dies and that's all you got, you're a dead baby. If you have a backup parent, you may still have a chance.

But what happens if both parents die? Isn't there some use to having a pool of individuals who are willing to pick up the torch and raise that child? Homosexuality may serve this purpose biologically. They may actually help ensure procreation of the species in a, I hesitate to use the term back door, in of way.

There are all kinds of situations where it could be good to have a "partner" available that isn't interested in fornication but could still serve the other functions of a viable adult. Or situations where having a partner that is incapable of actually forming a baby with you that is still attracted to you and willing to help out.

I know this is not probably a popular opinion...but it's the type of thoughts that kick around in my head sometimes.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you say this. I have been watching some videos on Hendrix and thinking about how he was only 27 when he died and how he got so good so young.

Randy was taken too soon as well. Another very under rated guitarist who died very young was Terry Kath. That 26 or 6 to 4 solo always struck me as a bit of a Hendrix tribute.
Man, Hendrix was way ahead of his time. Kinda like Marty McFly playing the guitar in Back to the Future. Very bad comparison...but you get my point. Too many great ones have died too soon.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Get my medical card Thursday. Turns out Oklahoma constitution has provisions to protect my 2A rights and permit while having a card.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get my medical card Thursday. Turns out Oklahoma constitution has provisions to protect my 2A rights and permit while having a card.
Would that put you at risk carrying cross border?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you think God is a conservative Republicrat and would vote for Dump? Does god wear a MAGA hat? RRROOOFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Personally I think God would support Gold and vote for Jorgensen but Im slightly biased :)
personally i would be surprised if GOD isn't pissed about what a mess mankind has made of things.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i would be surprised if GOD isn't pissed about what a mess mankind has made of things.
Id would have moved on along time ago, perhaps start over on Mars...hello Tesla and Bezos?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The War on Assange is a War on Truth

Written by Ron Paul
Monday September 21, 2020

undefined

It is dangerous to reveal the truth about the illegal and immoral things our government does with our money and in our name, and the war on journalists who dare reveal such truths is very much a bipartisan affair. Just ask Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who was relentlessly pursued first by the Obama Administration and now by the Trump Administration for the “crime” of reporting on the crimes perpetrated by the United States government.

Assange is now literally fighting for his life, as he tries to avoid being extradited to the United States where he faces 175 years in prison for violating the “Espionage Act.” While it makes no sense to be prosecuted as a traitor to a country of which you are not a citizen, the idea that journalists who do their job and expose criminality in high places are treated like traitors is deeply dangerous in a free society.

To get around the First Amendment’s guarantee of freedom of the press, Assange’s tormentors simply claim that he is not a journalist. Then-CIA director Mike Pompeo declared that Wikileaks was a “hostile intelligence service” aided by Russia. Ironically, that’s pretty much what the Democrats say about Assange.

Earlier this month, a US Federal appeals court judge ruled that the NSA’s bulk collection of Americans’ telephone records was illegal. That bulk collection program, born out of the anti-American PATRIOT Act, was first revealed to us by whistleblower Edward Snowden just over seven years ago.

That is why whistleblowers and those who publish their information are so important. Were it not for Snowden and Assange, we would never know about this government criminality. And if we never know about government malfeasance it can never be found to be criminal in the first place. That is convenient for governments, but it is also a recipe for tyranny.

While we might expect the US media to aggressively come to the aid of a fellow journalist being persecuted by the government for doing his job, the opposite is happening. As journalist Glen Greenwald wrote last week, the US mainstream media is completely ignoring the Assange extradition trial.

Why would they do such a thing? Partisan politics. Journalists – with a few important exceptions like Greenwald himself – are no longer interested in digging and reporting the truth. These days they believe they have a “higher calling.”

As Greenwald puts it, “If you start from the premise that Trump is a fascist dictator who has brought Nazi tyranny to the US, then it isn’t that irrational to believe that anyone who helped empower Trump (which is how they see Assange) deserves to be imprisoned, hence the lack of concern about it.”

That may seem like a good idea to these journalists in the short term, but for journalism itself to become an extension of government power rather than a check on that power would be deeply harmful.

We cannot have a self-governing society as was intended for our Republic if the government, with the complicity of the mainstream media, decides that there are things we are not allowed to know about it. President Trump should end the US government’s war on Assange…and on all whistleblowers and their publishers.

Copyright © 2020 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given. http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/september/21/the-war-on-assange-is-a-war-on-truth/
Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...nfl ratings are even worse than i thought...this is the 1st year nfl ratings have counted 'out of home viewing'. this means restaurants and bars that had nfl games on are now counted and even with this sunday nights game was down from last year.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We stuffed up centuries ago

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'doj rejects nadler's request for testimony from senior officials citing barr treatment'

it called barr's july 28 hearing an attempt by committee members to 'air grievances'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'mitt romney says he supports moving ahead with trumps supreme court nominee'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rush says they should not have confirmation hearing and go directly to vote-but graham and mitch it seems have decided on a 3 day hearing to uphold tradition...

i am with rush, after hearing if it looks like mitch has the votes to confirm here comes another activist like blasey ford with a agenda and willing to lie to push that agenda forward. the inconsistencies of fords statements along with what her own family have said convinces me she was a political hack and feinstein knew this from the beginning...i am sure democrats are lining up the next blasey fords as i type this.

like my granddaughter always says:
republicans=good
democrats=bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i go back to robert bork, anyone remember him-i do

how about clarence thomas, remember him

and then we have brett kavanaugh....name me one scotus nominee put up by a democrat president that republicans have dirty tricked the way nastyassed democrats have done to those three listed-you can't!!!

even well known left wing radical activist judge ruth bader ginsberg was confirmed 96-3!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How to end a leg day? How about a gummy and some almighty Zakk Wylde and the BLS!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
william lecroy is scheduled to be executed at 6pm.

lecroy was convicted of raping and killing 30 year old joann tisler in her georgia home in 2001....lecroy previously spent 10 years in state and federal prisons for assault, rape and child molestation.

for whatever reason the group of protesters seemed larger today than for past executions, at the same time response of locals to protesters seemed more vocally hostile although no physical confrontations have been reported.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
william lecroy is scheduled to be executed at 6pm.

lecroy was convicted of raping and killing 30 year old joann tisler in her georgia home in 2001....lecroy previously spent 10 years in state and federal prisons for assault, rape and child molestation.

for whatever reason the group of protesters seemed larger today than for past executions, at the same time response of locals to protesters seemed more vocally hostile although no physical confrontations have been reported.
People are out there protesting a child molester getting what he deserves. Wow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People are out there protesting a child molester getting what he deserves. Wow.
my guess is it's because the weather is so nice today for the crowd being larger...i would have thought the crowd would have been larger for the native american, but i think the issue there was they wanted the right to execute him since he killed a native american on tribal land.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my guess is it's because the weather is so nice today for the crowd being larger...i would have thought the crowd would have been larger for the native american, but i think the issue there was they wanted the right to execute him since he killed a native american on tribal land.
Did they not see the fact he is a child molester? How does ones ancestral heritage negate that fact?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did they not see the fact he is a child molester? How does ones ancestral heritage negate that fact?
this one is not the native american, the native american lezmond mitchell killed a grandmother and her 9 year old granddaughter, but it didn't say he mollested the girl.

the man today lecroy had a former conviction for child molestation but not specifically what he was given death penalty for, although i am sure that was a factor.

sorry for any confusion, i mentioned the native american only because i thought there would have been a larger group of protesters for his execution.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this one is not the native american, the native american lezmond mitchell killed a grandmother and her 9 year old granddaughter, but it didn't say he mollested the girl.

the man today lecroy had a former conviction for child molestation but not specifically what he was given death penalty for, although i am sure that was a factor.

sorry for any confusion, i mentioned the native american only because i thought there would have been a larger group of protesters for his execution.
If he was a child molester he deserves to die. The other stuff isn’t even a factor in my thought process.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If he was a child molester he deserves to die. The other stuff isn’t even a factor in my thought process.
ok, it's official lecroy is dead....the execution scheduled for thursday involves a truly heinous double murder.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i haven't heard the official word yet on execution of lecroy....the execution scheduled for thursday involves a truly heinous double murder.
I’m softer on murder than I am on pedos. Pedos deserve the woodchipper and nothing less.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m softer on murder than I am on pedos. Pedos deserve the woodchipper and nothing less.
i agree with anything involving children...but there is a difference to me in how someone is killed. throwing a young couple in trunk of car and then setting them on fire is particularly evil, imo.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i agree with anything involving children...but there is a difference to me in how someone is killed. throwing a young couple in trunk of car and then setting them on fire is particularly evil, imo.
Seems fitting they should throw him in the trunk and set him on fire as well 🤷🏼‍♂️.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seems fitting they should throw him in the trunk and set him on fire as well 🤷🏼‍♂️.
google christopher vialva

he is scheduled for execution on thursday and is the one who put the young couple in the trunk of their car and set it on fire. the details are pretty disturbing--to me at least.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
google christopher vialva

he is scheduled for execution on thursday and is the one who put the young couple in the trunk of their car and set it on fire.
How about the feds start televising this **** on PPV and put the profits towards “justice reform” or whatever they are trying to achieve?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about the feds start televising this **** on PPV and put the profits towards “justice reform” or whatever they are trying to achieve?
democrats would complain because it would put nfl and nba out of business, no way they could compete with that.

hopefully nba and nfl are putting themselves out of business.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
democrats would complain because it would put nfl and nba out of business, no way they could compete with that.

hopefully nba and nfl are putting themselves out of business.
Lol. You’re right. I might tune in to watch a pedo get greased. I am not however tuning in to watch some 20 year old ball player tell me I’m racist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. You’re right. I might tune in to watch a pedo get greased. I am not however tuning in to watch some 20 year old ball player tell me I’m racist.
in a interesting twist i just learned that christopher vialva is black and will be the 1st black man executed since trump administration started executions again...i look for this to make things much more interesting outside the prison on thursday.

anyone think blm might show up?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in a interesting twist i just learned that christopher vialva is black and will be the 1st black man executed since trump administration started executions again...i look for this to make things much more interesting outside the prison on thursday.

anyone think blm might show up?
They do have a special place in their hearts for rapists and pedos. So yeah, probably.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They do have a special place in their hearts for rapists and pedos. So yeah, probably.
they would be wise to not mess around with a federal prison....cops here don't put up with nonsense!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like the festivities in louisville have began early...never let a opportunity to loot and riot go to waste-eh?