Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt sure what you were being specific to. I dunno about the history of affirmative action and the scotus.
to be honest neither do i....but it has been going on for decades, when i have time i will do some research.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest neither do i....but it has been going on for decades, when i have time i will do some research.
I could understand affirmative action for a time, and now isnt that time anymore. It just fuels division and has people clinging on to skin color rather than clinging to the truth, and that truth is we are all Americans....thats that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could understand affirmative action for a time, and now isnt that time anymore. It just fuels division and has people clinging on to skin color rather than clinging to the truth, and that truth is we are all Americans....thats that!
it seems everything democrats stand for these days fuels division, imo.

i agree there was a time for affirmative action but that time has passed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the words of my 8 year old granddaughter:
republicans=good
democrats=bad
Dear 8 year old granddaughter, granddaughter of terrific granddad by the way....let me introduce you to the Libertarian Party and Jo Jorgensen.

in the words of my 8 year old granddaughter:
Libertarians-=BEST
Repulsivekins=ok
Dumbokraps=horrible
Future fixed, LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'biden says voters should trust him with scotus pick, but won't release list'

you can keep your doctor....or you have to sign it before you get to read it?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So someone gave me a pack of edibles. It’s my first time trying this. This will go two ways. I pass out or this thread becomes epic.
Llol. Keep us updated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So someone gave me a pack of edibles. It’s my first time trying this. This will go two ways. I pass out or this thread becomes epic.
time to break out the pink floyd....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking some Zakk Wylde Book of Shadows 1 & 2.
i like the stuff he did with ozzy-miracle man in particular...but pink floyd is my goto for chillin.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like the stuff he did with ozzy-miracle man in particular...but pink floyd is my goto for chillin.
Take a listen to some of his solo stuff. It is amazing. I just got Zakk Sabbath Vertigo where he redid Black Sabbath’s first album in its entirety. It is phenomenal. And yes I prefer vinyl over any other format.
IMG_1223.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a listen to some of his solo stuff. It is amazing. I just got Zakk Sabbath Vertigo where he redid Black Sabbath’s first album in its entirety. It is phenomenal. And yes I prefer vinyl over any other format.View attachment 197843
i still have and use the garrard turntable i bought in naples italy in 78 + i still have over a 100 original albums from the 70's that i left for safe keeping at my moms house and are still pristine....bought garrard turntable, pioneer amp/tuner, and a set of the original bose 901 speakers for less than $500.

when sabbath released the paranoid album i was blown away-definately in my all time top 10. sabbath stills holdsup well, imo.

vinyl rocks!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i still have and use the garrard turntable i bought in naples italy in 78 + i still have over a 100 original albums from the 70's that i left for safe keeping at my moms house and are still pristine....bought garrard turntable, pioneer amp/tuner, and a set of the original bose 901 speakers for less than $500.

when sabbath released the paranoid album i was blown away-definately in my all time top 10. sabbath stills holdsup well, imo.

vinyl rocks!!!
I am using a preamp and some active speakers. Here one day I will pick up a nice receiver and some good passive speakers. Probably wait till the cartridge needs to be replaced and I will replace it with a very high end one at the same time.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@dixonk the edibles kicking in?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Randy Roads and Blizzard of Ozz is all time best for me anything Ozzy related.

Just got a hold of the Blizzard of Ozz demo just the other day too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am using a preamp and some active speakers. Here one day I will pick up a nice receiver and some good passive speakers. Probably wait till the cartridge needs to be replaced and I will replace it with a very high end one at the same time.
i see my garrard custom 401 selling for $4000+ on ebay.... it's really expensive to replace parts-but well worth it to me.
the sound is unreal on the vintage pioneer amp[priced at around $3000 used on ebay] and those 901 floor standing speakers[around $600 used]...my stereo is in my basement and 5 is as high as i ever go even when the wife isn't home.

for under $500 i got a great deal at the duty free nato base at naples back in 78-eh?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Randy Roads and Blizzard of Ozz is all time best for me anything Ozzy related.

Just got a hold of the Blizzard of Ozz demo just the other day too.
as far as solo career both randy and zakk were awesome...but nothing tops the original sabbath line up.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do edibles feel like?
I feel thirsty and it’s about like having had about 8 beers but without the slurred speech and incoherency. I feel drunk but my mind is fully functional. I was just jamming away on guitar and was able to play along some Trivium without missing a step.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far as solo career both randy and zakk were awesome...but nothing tops the original sabbath line up.
I think its a matter of taste, I really love Randy's classical upbringings and blending it into metal.

My favorite Sabbath album is Technical Ecstasy.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think its a matter of taste, I really love Randy's classical upbringings and blending it into metal.

Intersecting choice on favorite album. I like Rock N Roll Doctor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel thirsty and it’s about like having had about 8 beers but without the slurred speech and incoherency. I feel drunk but my mind is fully functional. I was just jamming away on guitar and was able to play along some Trivium without missing a step.
that sounds just like a rorer 714 and a quart of beer, lol.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Intersecting choice on favorite album. I like Rock N Roll Doctor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...i have owned 3 paranoid on vinyl including current, 2 8 tracks, 2 cassettes and at least 3 cd's including current...but none of those come close to the vinyl. paranoid is where i lost my sabbath virginity.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol...i have owned 3 paranoid on vinyl including current, 2 8 tracks, 2 cassettes and at least 3 cd's including current...but none of those come close to the vinyl. paranoid is where i lost my sabbath virginity.
Went to Sabbath with my wife 3x now. Amazing show. Reunion, another show, and farewell tour.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going through the Apple News app and reporting all the libtard channels as fake news.

IMG_1270.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going through the Apple News app and reporting all the libtard channels as fake news.

View attachment 197845
Just like CiaNN did with Hitlery, via wikileaks conspire to find away to push their pick behind the scenes while trying to pretend to be the unbiased of the 3 major broadcasts.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just like CiaNN did with Hitlery, via wikileaks conspire to find away to push their pick behind the scenes while trying to pretend to be the unbiased of the 3 major broadcasts.
Anyone remember Andersen Cooper standing in a flooded ditch during a hurricane while his camera crew filmed him above from ground level to make it look like flooding?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You Wont Change Me is my pick.
listen to war pigs...that is right in tune with you....paranoid is a classic album!!!

generals gathered in their masses
just like witches at black masses
evil minds that plot destruction,
sorcerer of death's construction
in the fields the bodies burning,
as the war machine keeps turning
death and hatred to mankind,
poisoning their brainwashed minds
oh lord yeah

politician's hide themselves away
they only started the war
why should they go out to fight?
they leave that role to the poor, yeah

time will tell on their power minds,
making war just for fun
treating people just like pawns in chess'
wait till their judgement day comes, yeah

now in darkness worlds stop....just for you @ax1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Went to Sabbath with my wife 3x now. Amazing show. Reunion, another show, and farewell tour.
my friends and i had tickets to see sabbath in 74, but we got too wasted and never made it....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
listen to war pigs...that is right in tune with you....paranoid is a classic album!!!

oh lord yeah

making war just for fun
treating people just like pawns in chess' wait till their judgement day comes, yeah

I have all those from 70s, great stuff but Technical Ecstasy hits me best.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

oh lord yeah

making war just for fun
treating people just like pawns in chess' wait till their judgement day comes, yeah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i turned 13 in september of 70, when my friends and i 1st listened to the paranoid album it was a aha moment. just like dark side of the moon. that was back in the druggie days of my youth.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200920_164603.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for you randy rhoads fans...quiet riot 1979 [suicide solution]

great youtube solo.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Short lived career for Randy. I would love to have seen how great he would have been if he hadn’t died so soon.
Funny you say this. I have been watching some videos on Hendrix and thinking about how he was only 27 when he died and how he got so good so young.

Randy was taken too soon as well. Another very under rated guitarist who died very young was Terry Kath. That 26 or 6 to 4 solo always struck me as a bit of a Hendrix tribute.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Funny you say this. I have been watching some videos on Hendrix and thinking about how he was only 27 when he died and how he got so good so young.

Randy was taken too soon as well. Another very under rated guitarist who died very young was Terry Kath. That 26 or 6 to 4 solo always struck me as a bit of a Hendrix tribute.
lol...a lot of people today probably don't even know there was a band named chicago.

does anybody really know what time it is