Donald Trump running for president

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder if Dump can squeeze 1 more in there within 6 weeks just in case, lol
He already has the list. I’m sure he has one picked out already. Optics wise he probably needs to wait till she is 6ft under first. I’m kinda hoping he announced his pick right in the middle of the rally he is at right now.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally caught them!!! People were so pissed off and screaming out their cars!

Adjustments.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mcconnell: 'trump's supreme court nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the united states senate'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Watch out for Mittens. He will f*ck this up. Promise.
at least flake is gone!!!

chuckie is probably on phone with romney, lisa murkowski and susan collins. all mitch needs is one of them just like with kavanaugh.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you imagine if Bush said this while Obama was in office?

Also, if we abide by her wish that she not be replaced until a new president is installed, her seat will likely be vacant for another 4 years.

NPR: In A Tribute To Justice Ginsburg, Obama Calls On Senate Delay Naming A Successor.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you imagine if Bush said this while Obama was in office?

Also, if we abide by her wish that she not be replaced until a new president is installed, her seat will likely be vacant for another 4 years.

NPR: In A Tribute To Justice Ginsburg, Obama Calls On Senate Delay Naming A Successor.
Her wish is irrelevant. As far as I’m concerned she was occupying that seat about 10 years later than she should have been.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Her wish is irrelevant. As far as I’m concerned she was occupying that seat about 10 years later than she should have been.
I agree 100%

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an honest question for you....if you put your life on the line to put food on your table and one day you think.........

"fuq the government Im not going to let them steal the fruits of my labor serving my country, Im keeping my earnings. Government doesnt own my rewards for puting my body, my life and my time to play"

So, do you support Federal Agents knocking on your door, and if you dont answer they kick the door down and put a gun to your head simply for protesting their theft?
With that last statement you don’t understand what a no knock warrant is. I’m in law enforcement. I don’t condone anyone going into a residence without a search warrant or valid consent. If the common law knock and announce requirement is waived based upon the no knock case law of Richards v Wisconsin then I support law enforcement executing a search warrant under that premise. Just FYI I’m also an 18 year swat operator and execute search warrants in a weekly basis. In 18 years I’ve executed less than a dozen no knock warrants. Why such a low number? Because you have to meet specific requirements to get one. Officers can’t just say oh let’s do a no knock. It has to be written in the search warrant and in NC all no knocks are signed by a superior court judge.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With that last statement you don’t understand what a no knock warrant is. I’m in law enforcement. I don’t condone anyone going into a residence without a search warrant or valid consent. If the common law knock and announce requirement is waived based upon the no knock case law of Richards v Wisconsin then I support law enforcement executing a search warrant under that premise. Just FYI I’m also an 18 year swat operator and execute search warrants in a weekly basis. In 18 years I’ve executed less than a dozen no knock warrants. Why such a low number? Because you have to meet specific requirements to get one. Officers can’t just say oh let’s do a no knock. It has to be written in the search warrant and in NC all no knocks are signed by a superior court judge.
That sounds clear and fair. I can understand why you would make a good case for it. I would think all your -12 no knocks you all had legitimate reasons for it that kept you guys safe and taking care of evil people.

Damn your swat???? I seriously wish you were my neighbor on one side of the house and dixonk on the other :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sounds clear and fair. I can understand why you would make a good case for it. I would think all your -12 no knocks you all had legitimate reasons for it that kept you guys safe and taking care of evil people.

Damn your swat???? I seriously wish you were my neighbor on one side of the house and dixonk on the other :)
That would be a great neighborhood. I bet it is peaceful and quiet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a great neighborhood. I bet it is peaceful and quiet.
Wait....peacful yes, but let me add in local no target shooting early morning ordinance laws, LOL

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait....peacful yes, but let me add in local no target shooting early morning ordinance laws, LOL
I agree....but everyone is polite when everyone is armed.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

There’s several reasons that are used to get a no-knock warrant. After the Breonna Taylor incident, they’ve gotten a bad wrap. Read the transcripts that were recently released of the incident. There’s so much more to it than what the media is reporting, which is typical. Not that she deserved to die, but she was no where near being the angel they’re making her out to be.

Yes I’m on SWAT. The oldest guy on the team at 47 years old! I’d gladly be both of your neighbors!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(CNN)The White House wants to announce President Dupedy Dump's nominee to fill unJustice Ruth Vader Gin-n'juices's vacant seat on the Supreme Court before the first presidential debate less than two weeks away, a Trump adviser close to the process told CNN Saturday.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(CNN)The White House wants to announce President Dupedy Dump's nominee to fill Justice Ruth Vader Gin-n'juices's vacant seat on the Supreme Court before the first presidential debate less than two weeks away, a Trump adviser close to the process told CNN Saturday.

Good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(CNN)The White House wants to announce President Dupedy Dump's nominee to fill unJustice Ruth Vader Gin-n'juices's vacant seat on the Supreme Court before the first presidential debate less than two weeks away, a Trump adviser close to the process told CNN Saturday.

trump submitted his list of possible nominees...i would really like to see bidens list of far left activists.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trump submitted his list of possible nominees...i would really like to see bidens list of far left activists.
Groper Joe's requirements would primarily be someone who isnt either a male or female, and perhaps identifies themselves with trans-dual-gender kittens. Next comes the obligation to strike down unconstitutional use of plastic straws.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Groper Joe's requirements would primarily be someone who isnt either a male or female, and perhaps identifies themselves with trans-dual-gender kittens. Next comes the obligation to strike down unconstitutional use of plastic straws.
mitt romney?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'scotus battle prompts threats, calls for arson: burn congress down'

'if they even try to replace rbg we burn the entire f...ing thing down'

stupid sorry asses.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mitt romney?
Personally Id really hope not. I mean you know I dont support Republicrats but he should go with this newer age more moderate open minded non-extremist religous crop thats come about the past few years. Im not anti-religion at all but Ramknee is too extremist for my tastebuds and his policies are closer to Obobo's than most Republicrats are.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh and it wouldnt be him anyways, if I remember correctly I think Ramknee is voting for Groper Joe. Correct me if I am wrong.
romney is a senator from utah, utah has voted republican every election since 1968. romney is a backstabbing turncoat but he is smart enough to know his political career would be over if he supported biden...but i see him as a no vote on trumps scotus nominee.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
romney is a senator from utah, utah has voted republican every election since 1968. romney is a backstabbing turncoat but he is smart enough to know his political career would be over if he supported biden...but i see him as a no vote on trumps scotus nominee.
I just checked, he isnt voting for Dump. He might vote for his wife or somebody but definitely not Dump. I guess you can say he is the AOC of the Republicrat party.

He was Governor of very liberal mass and wrote out the core elements that were used to create Obobocare.

Romknee also has a alumni under his wings that have already endorsed Groper Joe.

Former Mitt Romney alumni: A group known as Romney for Biden issued a statement endorsing Mr. Biden during the Republican National Convention. The group represents nearly every sector of Mr. Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, and has set up a call inviting other Romney alumni to join it. At the time of this update, over 40 people had signed on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just checked, he isnt voting for Dump. He might vote for his wife or somebody but definitely not Dump. I guess you can say he is the AOC of the Republicrat party.

He was Governor of very liberal mass and wrote out the core elements that were used to create Obobocare.

Romknee also has a alumni under his wings that have already endorsed Groper Joe.

Former Mitt Romney alumni: A group known as Romney for Biden issued a statement endorsing Mr. Biden during the Republican National Convention. The group represents nearly every sector of Mr. Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, and has set up a call inviting other Romney alumni to join it. At the time of this update, over 40 people had signed on.
my, my...romney is a true turncoat.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No knock warrants are incredibly useful. One incident shouldnt revoke that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, Demicans are falling so far behind in the Supreme Court now they are supporting adding more SC seats!

If there was a right thing to do, it would be term limits for both SC and the Senators themselves!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, Demicans are falling so far behind in the Supreme Court now they are supporting adding more SC seats!

If there was a right thing to do, it would be term limits for both SC and the Senators themselves!
democrats will do anything to get their way....

in the words of my 8 year old granddaughter:
republicans=good
democrats=bad

just like the stephen king book the stand, it has become a fight of good versus evil!!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When it gets blocked, Republicans are going to blame everyone but themselves for setting up such a stupid precedent.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When it gets blocked, Republicans are going to blame everyone but themselves for setting up such a stupid precedent.
if democrats do retake senate and white house they are going to do those things they are threatening to do regardless, so republicans might as well do what they can while they can, imo.

harry reid.....

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if democrats do retake senate and white house they are going to do those things they are threatening to do regardless, so republicans might as well do what they can while they can, imo.

harry reid.....
To be fair, I think it’s the duty of the senate to appoint a justice ASAP. However, Republicans held the nomination hostage when Scalia randomly died. Now it’s entirely possible their move will now work against them - until November when Trump is re-elected.

I’m against a 6-3 SCOTUS in any direction. It will just cause people to take up party issues and ram party legislation down our throat. It’s not good when Democrats do it. It’s not good when Republicans do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To be fair, I think it’s the duty of the senate to appoint a justice ASAP. However, Republicans held the nomination hostage when Scalia randomly died. Now it’s entirely possible their move will now work against them - until November when Trump is re-elected.

I’m against a 6-3 SCOTUS in any direction. It will just cause people to take up party issues and ram party legislation down our throat. It’s not good when Democrats do it. It’s not good when Republicans do it.
i don't disagree with you completely. i would love to see a 6-3 conservative court....BUT the timing could be a issue, the last thing republicans need right now is infighting over voting for a nominee-i'm not sure there would only be 3 dissenters, the only way i think mitch should put it up is if he is certain he has the votes.

if mitch is certain he has the votes i hope he goes for it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't disagree with you completely. i would love to see a 6-3 conservative court....BUT the timing could be a issue, the last thing republicans need right now is infighting over voting for a nominee-i'm not sure there would only be 3 dissenters, the only way i think mitch should put it up is if he is certain he has the votes.

if mitch is certain he has the votes i hope he goes for it.
You would hate a 6-3 liberal Court because the liberal agenda would be forced through the Court’s. Laws that the American people can’t change by voting. Same is true with Republicans. While you align with Republicans, having an avenue to force Republican agenda in a way that bypasses the American people is wrong. If we’re going to force a political agenda’s idealistic world on society, I’d like to have an undo button if it goes to **** - which is very likely because neither party alone has the answers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, tha cortez woman is nutz...

AOC=All Out Crazy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You would hate a 6-3 liberal Court because the liberal agenda would be forced through the Court’s. Laws that the American people can’t change by voting. Same is true with Republicans. While you align with Republicans, having an avenue to force Republican agenda in a way that bypasses the American people is wrong. If we’re going to force a political agenda’s idealistic world on society, I’d like to have an undo button if it goes to **** - which is very likely because neither party alone has the answers.
that is how you view it...here is how i view it. conservative justices vote to uphold original intent of constitution, while liberal justices like bader view the scotus as a means for changing America to the America they want.

you have to agree that even so called conservative justices have on more than a few occasions voted with liberals on issues that surprised me, john roberts in particular. remember scotus passed gay marriage with a 4-4 court if i remember correctly and roberts was deciding vote for obamacare.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is how you view it...here is how i view it. conservative justices vote to uphold original intent of constitution, while liberal justices like bader view the scotus as a means for changing America to the America they want.

you have to agree that even so called conservative justices have on more than a few occasions voted with liberals on issues that surprised me, john roberts in particular. remember scotus passed gay marriage with a 4-4 court if i remember correctly and roberts was deciding vote for obamacare.
Why would gay marriage be unconstitutional in the first place? I would argue government should have no role at all between the union of people in the first place.

I still dont get how much Obobocare is different than what Republicrats have to offer, and after all some Republicrats including the leader John Boner made a fortune off Obobocare.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would gay marriage be unconstitutional in the first place? I would argue government should have no role at all between the union of people in the first place.

I still dont get how much Obobocare is different than what Republicrats have to offer, and after all some Republicrats including the leader John Boner made a fortune off Obobocare.
how about affirmative action?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about affirmative action?
For what specifically? I know the Republicrats have held 2/3rds government multiple times and never done anything to move away from affirmative actions towards equal opportunity and I dont see them ever changing that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i thought boehner made his fortune in legalized pot?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Republicrats have not much different to offer in regards to medical care than Demicans, thats a fact. Just i

For what specifically? I know the Republicrats have held 2/3rds government multiple times and never done anything to move away from affirmative actions towards equal opportunity and I dont see them ever changing that.
are we talking about republicans of scotus? you seem to be drifting without a rudder.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are we talking about republicans of scotus? you seem to be drifting without a rudder.
I wasnt sure what you were being specific to. I dunno about the history of affirmative action and the scotus.