Donald Trump running for president

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to look into, however, a vote there I fear would only help keep this delusional lunatic that has made our country a divided laughing stock of the world in office. Anything that can be done to help rebuild us is in order. There are no good answers because I don't like the Democratic option either.
I believe Obama is the one who really divided this country.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to look into, however, a vote there I fear would only help keep this delusional lunatic that has made our country a divided laughing stock of the world in office. Anything that can be done to help rebuild us is in order. There are no good answers because I don't like the Democratic option either.
I believe Obama is the one who really divided this country.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I can't imagine you are this immature in real life and just putting on a show for us here.
I found it easier to just not engage lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I honestly view the democrat party as the party of perverts, weirdos, deviants, baby murderers, fascists, and marxists.

If I had to choose one reason why I would absolutely never vote democrat is the fact that democrats vote in lock step with each other no matter what the issue and what their convictions are. If the democrat leader decided that they want to sacrifice children and make homosexuality mandatory, every single democrat would vote yes on that in unison. They constantly pander to the shitbags of society and try and normalize bad behavior. They lack any sort of moral compass and decency. What the party has become is truly disgusting.
You just described the majority of Trump voters LOL

Donald Trump: ‘I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters’

When you have a President who brags about how sheep-like his supporters are, this is just pot calling kettle

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And how many republican laws were upended by fellow republicans shooting them down? Can you say Rand Paul, McLame, and Mittens? But at the end of the day it’s not republicans normalizing perverts, advocating for unrestricted child murder, rioting, looting, and the complete shutdown of the 1A and 2A. That’s democrats, they own that.
Before their were rioters and looters, there were peaceful protesters getting shot at with rubber bullets and run over with police cars.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know exactly what it means. The guy gropes, fondles, and molests little children on television and in front of cameras. Acts like a duck, quacks like a duck....the creepy sack of **** belongs on a sex offender registry not a presidential ballot.

Or is it only dems that are allowed to call out someone based solely on perception? Trump is a racist after all right? Therefore Biden is a child molesting pedophile. Now you can tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself comfortable checking that box. You are voting for a racist pedophile that has done more harm to minority community and for criminal justice than any of the candidates put together along with Blow Job Harris. Orange man bad and must be removed at all costs...
"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Not creepy at all. Definitely normal

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before their were rioters and looters, there were peaceful protesters getting shot at with rubber bullets and run over with police cars.
2 posts above you said you found it easier to just not engage...

But I will oblige. Why would police fire rubber bullets and run people over if they were being peaceful. Do you have video evidence of police taking the offense against people just standing there holding signs?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not entirely true. There were rioters and looters rioting and looting at the same time as when peaceful protesters were doing their thing. The media just didnt show you the encounters where protests remained peaceful and cops weren’t antagonized by people breaking curfews, spitting on them, throwing molotovs, and throwing bottles full of urine and excrement at them. The curfews were there specifically to say “alright, come back and peaceful protest tomorrow. We need to weed out who law abiding peaceful protesters are and who the individuals are that think theyre above the law and think that its okay to rob and loot.”

I’m not saying I agree with some of the stuff weve seen on the end of law enforcement (eg. Running people over, pushing that old dude in Buffalo, etc), but I dont think that some of their actions for crowd control are completely indefensible either. If I were in my police car (or just in my own car for that matter) and I was surrounded by an angry mob of 100+ people throwing things at my vehicle and trying to break through windows or windshields, you better believe the pedal of my car would be hitting the floor too. Those men and women want to go home to their families just as bad as anyone else. Its one thing to be in harm’s way when protecting other people as thats the job you signed up for (eg. Shootout, bank robbery, etc) but its another thing altogether when its an angry mob whose sole intent is to cause harm to you and damage society.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Not creepy at all. Definitely normal
Yah thats weird as shît. Definitely should have left that last sentence off.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. I love kids jumping on my lap.”

-Joe Biden

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
2 posts above you said you found it easier to just not engage...

But I will oblige. Why would police fire rubber bullets and run people over if they were being peaceful. Do you have video evidence of police taking the offense against people just standing there holding signs?
Of course I do:

Police charging at peaceful protesters to clear way for Trumps photo shoot

Police shoot at global media teams:

Police charging and hitting peaceful protesters:

Police shooting at media again:

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course I do:

Police charging at peaceful protesters to clear way for Trumps photo shoot

Police shoot at global media teams:

Police charging and hitting peaceful protesters:

Police shooting at media again:

I have no idea what the scene looked like prior to the filming. It’s anyone’s guess. I will reserve judgment after seeing all the evidence. Was the protection detail trying to move through a crowd that was in place? Was the crowd trying to approach and block in a protection detail? Too many questions and not enough answers.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For that first one specifically I really blame Trump completely for calling for it to be escalated to that point just to go take a picture. I dont really care what happened before it - if it was entirely just to get Trump across the street to take a picture thats insane. One prime example of how I think he’s a complete a**hole.

Also...its ridiculous I have to say this but here we are in 2020: Just because I dont think police offers be assaulted doesn’t mean I like Trump.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For that first one specifically I really blame Trump completely for calling for it to be escalated to that point just to go take a picture. I dont really care what happened before it - if it was entirely just to get Trump across the street to take a picture thats insane. One prime example of how I think he’s a complete a**hole.

Also...its ridiculous I have to say this but here we are in 2020: Just because I dont think police offers be assaulted doesn’t mean I like Trump.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell that to the economy, markets, ISIS, and all the world organizations that have been capitalizing off of us for decades.
The market that was going up when Obama was president or the unemployment that was going down when Obama was president? Sure, it’s continued under Trump, and now this long into his tenure he deserves to take some credit, but to say only Trump could have increased the economy or to leave out the fact he inherited a 10 or so year bull market market is disingenuous.

There will also be a new terrorist group. From the commies to more recently Al Qaeda and now ISIS. There’s too much money in war to be at peace.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I 100% agree. You lose your right to peaceful assembly once you provoke, threaten or harm.

I'm not saying police have never been justified in using force at protests, only that there appear to be examples of police actively doing the provoking.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I 100% agree. You lose your right to peaceful assembly once you provoke, threaten or harm.

I'm not saying police have never been justified in using force at protests, only that there appear to be examples of police actively doing the provoking.
Thats lame. What are we supposed to argue about if we completely agree on something?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys could just make some **** up and call each other derogatory names that seems to be kind of the go to anymore. Then generalize everything because you really don't have any support for your arguments.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what the scene looked like prior to the filming. It’s anyone’s guess. I will reserve judgment after seeing all the evidence. Was the protection detail trying to move through a crowd that was in place? Was the crowd trying to approach and block in a protection detail? Too many questions and not enough answers.
While I agree, it's also odd that the threshold for complete evidence is high when it counters your view, but much, much lower when it is in support of your view.

I.e. you feel valid in calling someone a pedophile based on some photos that show less context than a video and can easily enforce a false narrative, but are happy to say "more evidence required" when a video seemingly refutes something you agree with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys could just make some **** up and call each other derogatory names that seems to be kind of the go to anymore. Then generalize everything because you really don't have any support for your arguments.
lol...long time ago i realized this thread is just good for ranting, it's not like anyone is going to change anyone else's view.

popcorn, anyone?

although i admit @Jiigzz did change my mind on capital punishment...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I agree, it's also odd that the threshold for complete evidence is high when it counters your view, but much, much lower when it is in support of your view.

I.e. you feel valid in calling someone a pedophile based on some photos that show less context than a video and can easily enforce a false narrative, but are happy to say "more evidence required" when a video seemingly refutes something you agree with.
Let’s call it instinct. The guy is a child molester.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you wanted to be a cop. We dodged a bullet there- possibly literally.
Lol. My instinct has kept me alive through some crazy stuff for the last 20 years. And I am glad I never went law enforcement. I mean that. That is a thankless, crappy job, low paying job. Truthfully, dealing with Insurgents overseas is much better than dealing with insurgents here at home. And if I am honest I only see this crap going on here at home on the TV. Going outside in my little slice of heaven here I would never guess it’s happening in the same country. I guess I can be grateful I don’t live in a democrat ran shithole.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once again, red states are welfare queens.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
lol...long time ago i realized this thread is just good for ranting, it's not like anyone is going to change anyone else's view.

popcorn, anyone?

although i admit @Jiigzz did change my mind on capital punishment...
Agreed. Such a good place to have a decent rant haha

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope no one comes on a bodybuilding forum seeking political answers lol. My posts are more or less provocative and meant to throw shade at liberals in a dark humorous way. Some get it, some don’t. 🤷🏼‍♂️I am usually getting a kick out of it though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
somedays i like participating, other days i just chill with pink floyd and 2gms of phenibut and have a laugh about how worked up people get when they know nothing is going to change the other sides opinion :p

although it is interesting to follow along, and every once in awhile the other side does make a valid point!!!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything a little more recent? That’s 10 years old already. I kept looking but depending on the source the outcome was different and dates are all over the place. Latest one I found had OK at about 1:1. The economy here has come a long way in the last decade. I know we maintain a budget surplus for the state budget.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything a little more recent? That’s 10 years old already. I kept looking but depending on the source the outcome was different and dates are all over the place. Latest one I found had OK at about 1:1. The economy here has come a long way in the last decade. I know we maintain a budget surplus for the state budget.
How about since I presented evidence, you present counter evidence?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recent enough? lol
That’s cool man. Now, is that the metric we base quality of life and how likely you are to get shot going to the grocery store on? I have lived all over in both red and blue states. It’s not a comparison when we are talking about day to day life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recent enough? lol
just out of curiosity, i wonder what effect all the rioting/looting being done in blue states will have on state economies?

without checking the facts it seems that most of the destructive behavior is being done in capital cities of blue states?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just out of curiosity, i wonder what effect all the rioting/looting being done in blue states will have on state economies?

without checking the facts it seems that most of the destructive behavior is being done in capital cities of blue states?
It’s anyone’s guess. Even trying to find pre China virus numbers every single website had something different to say. I think the CDC and WHO are the ones compiling it as well. It’s on the internet though so probably true.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It’s anyone’s guess. Even trying to find pre China virus numbers every single website had something different to say. I think the CDC and WHO are the ones compiling it as well. It’s on the internet though so probably true.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s cool man. Now, is that the metric we base quality of life and how likely you are to get shot going to the grocery store on? I have lived all over in both red and blue states. It’s not a comparison when we are talking about day to day life.
Way to move the goalpost. I heard "Nos was right."

I've never been concerned about getting shot other than the 1 time I wandered into the North side of Philadelphia and I've lived in blue states almost all my life. (1 year in Philadelphia. )

Maybe if the blue states didn't have to export their hard earned cash, they'd be even better?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

They'll still be carrying the red states if the last 10 years are any indication.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is called "moving the goal posts"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They compile the data given to them by China. WHO has no authority to enter a sovereign country and dictate how they report.

If China misreported, then expect the WHO to misreport. They rely on transparency. could they have done better? Probably. Hindsight is 20/20. But at the time you dont expect people to fabricate data.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They compile the data given to them by China. WHO has no authority to enter a sovereign country and dictate how they report.

If China misreported, then expect the WHO to misreport. They rely on transparency. could they have done better? Probably. Hindsight is 20/20. But at the time you dont expect people to fabricate data.
China had on average about 100 flu deaths a year for many years while the world lost half a million, RRROOOFFFLLLLLLL so the WHO couldn’t figure them out?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
China had on average about 100 flu deaths a year for many years while the world lost half a million, RRROOOFFFLLLLLLL so the WHO couldn’t figure them out?
valid point...if anyone posting in this thread knows china, it's you!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Who said WHO couldn't figure it out? They're not in a position to say "you're lying, we are coming in to check". They HAVE to rely on the information presented.

What else would you have recommended they done?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"The absence of an active immunisation programme could explain why influenza-associated mortality burden in China is higher than other countries with a much higher vaccination coverage, such as the USA. Adopting a regularly subsidised or even free vaccination policy could help to promote the influenza vaccination rate in mainland China, which is especially important for individuals older than 65 years and other high-risk populations. Estimating the influenza-associated excess respiratory mortality is a step forward, but more needs to be done to control and reduce the influenza-associated burden."

We're better at socialism than the communists.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who said WHO couldn't figure it out? They're not in a position to say "you're lying, we are coming in to check". They HAVE to rely on the information presented.

What else would you have recommended they done?
The WHO arent in position to propagate the consistent load of tard and lies to the globe China feeds them either. There obviously is $omething going on behind the $cenes with China's $oft power. Feeding these lies completely de-legitimizes them as a respected reliable scientific entity.

Last edited: