Donald Trump running for president

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLM supports the rioting, Biden supports BLM, therefore Biden supports the riots..
That’s not quite how that works lol. For example, BigT supports Trump but has also disagreed with some Trump policies. You can, and should, have both.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The “leader” of blm supposedly came out saying the rioters can do & steal whatever the hell they want and justifiably claim their new stolen goods as “reparations”. Thats absolute lunacy.

Disclaimer: I didnt vet that when I saw it so it could be true it could not be. I just hope it isnt.
That’s okay, the President doesn’t vet anything before saying it and his followers believe it, so you are good.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
BLM supports the rioting, Biden supports BLM, therefore Biden supports the riots..
That is a slippery slope you are indicating here.

That's like saying that Trump reposting a video of someone yelling "White Power" is him supporting white supremacy.

Biden has voiced his support for protests, but has stated "burning down communities is not [right or necessary]. Violence that endangers lives or that guts and shutters is not right or necessary.

That doesnt sound like someone in support of riots or looting. That sounds like someone who understands the right to protest against brutality, but states that right does not extend to violence.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s okay, the President doesn’t vet anything before saying it and his followers believe it, so you are good.
Lol. I tend to give people crap for posting unfounded claims from news headlines, so i just wanted to acknowledge that I didnt in fact look into what the blm spokesperson or leader actually said.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Biden needs to come out and say that it is reprehensible that BLM is starting to support riots and looting to make clear where the line is drawn.

I certainly wouldnt support someone who wouldnt be trying to stamp out looting and rioting. In no way, shape or form should that be condoned

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The “leader” of blm supposedly came out saying the rioters can do & steal whatever the hell they want and justifiably claim their new stolen goods as “reparations”. Thats absolute lunacy.

Disclaimer: I didnt vet that when I saw it so it could be true it could not be. I just hope it isnt.
i saw representative, not leader....but he absolutely did say that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i saw representative, not leader....but he absolutely did say that.
They should be kicked out. I heard the Founder of the Chicago BLm was against looting and riots, so they need to stamp out anyone with the mindset that it is ok.

Perhaps they even need to be charged with incitement. That's not OK at all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They should be kicked out. I heard the Founder of the Chicago BLm was against looting and riots, so they need to stamp out anyone with the mindset that it is ok.

Perhaps they even need to be charged with incitement. That's not OK at all
things change....perhaps at 1st blm was against rioting and looting and have since changed their tune....but the guy was quoted as being a representative of blm.

ok, just found this---'black lives matter holds rally in chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest'.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
things change....perhaps at 1st blm was against rioting and looting and have since changed their tune....but the guy was quoted as being a representative of blm.
Yeah, and if BLM want to make it clear that they dont support looting or rioting, they need to get rid of him. If he continues in that position, then you lose whatever credibility you held IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and if BLM want to make it clear that they dont support looting or rioting, they need to get rid of him. If he continues in that position, then you lose whatever credibility you held IMO.
blm held a rally in chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
But....they do support this behavior....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a VP nomination he could have made that you guys wouldn’t be ripping? Honestly.

Im not trying to start anything at all, just genuinely curious if theres anyone he could have selected that you guys would admit “was a good choice”.
Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard, if he really wanted to go either the minority or woman route (which is ridiculous) those two Id probably be the lightest on.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joe Biden is a pedo. No one he picked would have been safe from ridicule. The party of rainbows, unicorns, and perverts is a laughing stock.

Defund the police in one hand and choose a cop for your running mate on the other hand. Lol. You can’t make this **** up. Those two idiots are probably responsible for more minorities getting locked up than all the other politicians put together.

But I give the dems credit, the same idiots that are suffering under their rule will in lock step line up in Nov and check that mark next to Creepy Pedo Joe. They got the gimmedat and low information voter locked in good.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard, if he really wanted to go either the minority or woman route (which is ridiculous) those two Id probably be the lightest on.
Thanks for actually answering, I was genuinely curious. Although youre slightly more reasonable in steering clear of the “all members of (insert party here) are terrible just because a (insert whatever letter) follows their name”.

For the several vocal “R”s in the room - is there anyone Biden could’ve picked that you would have been like “hmm...that was a smart, strategic choice that makes it a little tougher for Trump”? Its totally fine if the answer is no, lol. I’m truly just wondering.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I like Tulsi

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for actually answering, I was genuinely curious. Although youre slightly more reasonable in steering clear of the “all members of (insert party here) are terrible just because a (insert whatever letter) follows their name”.

For the several vocal “R”s in the room - is there anyone Biden could’ve picked that you would have been like “hmm...that was a smart, strategic choice that makes it a little tougher for Trump”? Its totally fine if the answer is no, lol. I’m truly just wondering.
Def. Tulsi.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yang>Gabbard.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tulsi. That was it. If the dems has half a functioning brain cell they would have chosen her. She would have had the best chance.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And to clarify tulsi should have been the nominee. Not the pedophile.
You keep using the word pedophile, I don’t think you and Jr “please accept me daddy” actually know what that means. Or you just like playground humor.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You keep using the word pedophile, I don’t think you and Jr “please accept me daddy” actually know what that means. Or you just like playground humor.
I dont think Id go as extreme to call him a pedophile, but groper he certainly is. Im not sure he knows the difference between a 10 and 50 year old these days though. He appears to be a universal groper.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know exactly what it means. The guy gropes, fondles, and molests little children on television and in front of cameras. Acts like a duck, quacks like a duck....the creepy sack of **** belongs on a sex offender registry not a presidential ballot.

Or is it only dems that are allowed to call out someone based solely on perception? Trump is a racist after all right? Therefore Biden is a child molesting pedophile. Now you can tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself comfortable checking that box. You are voting for a racist pedophile that has done more harm to minority community and for criminal justice than any of the candidates put together along with Blow Job Harris. Orange man bad and must be removed at all costs...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know exactly what it means. The guy gropes, fondles, and molests little children on television and in front of cameras. Acts like a duck, quacks like a duck....the creepy sack of **** belongs on a sex offender registry not a presidential ballot.

Or is it only dems that are allowed to call out someone based solely on perception? Trump is a racist after all right? Therefore Biden is a child molesting pedophile. Now you can tell yourself whatever you need to to make yourself comfortable checking that box. You are voting for a racist pedophile that has done more harm to minority community and for criminal justice than any of the candidates put together along with Blow Job Harris. Orange man bad and must be removed at all costs...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't imagine you are this immature in real life and just putting on a show for us here.
I honestly view the democrat party as the party of perverts, weirdos, deviants, baby murderers, fascists, and marxists.

If I had to choose one reason why I would absolutely never vote democrat is the fact that democrats vote in lock step with each other no matter what the issue and what their convictions are. If the democrat leader decided that they want to sacrifice children and make homosexuality mandatory, every single democrat would vote yes on that in unison. They constantly pander to the shitbags of society and try and normalize bad behavior. They lack any sort of moral compass and decency. What the party has become is truly disgusting.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't imagine you are this immature in real life and just putting on a show for us here.
I honestly view the democrat party as the party of perverts, weirdos, deviants, baby murderers, fascists, and marxists.

If I had to choose one reason why I would absolutely never vote democrat is the fact that democrats vote in lock step with each other no matter what the issue and what their convictions are. If the democrat leader decided that they want to sacrifice children and make homosexuality mandatory, every single democrat would vote yes on that in unison. They constantly pander to the shitbags of society and try and normalize bad behavior. They lack any sort of moral compass and decency. What the party has become is truly disgusting.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, and many others went from Trump is the end of the Republican Party to rank and file what can I do for you master Trump. If you think Republicans. are the party of convictions and a moral compass, you’re just delusional. Convictions don’t matter in American politics. If you vote against the party, you lose the party’s support and get the boot.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, and many others went from Trump is the end of the Republican Party to rank and file what can I do for you master Trump. If you think Republicans. are the party of convictions and a moral compass, you’re just delusional. Convictions don’t matter in American politics. If you vote against the party, you lose the party’s support and get the boot.
And how many republican laws were upended by fellow republicans shooting them down? Can you say Rand Paul, McLame, and Mittens? But at the end of the day it’s not republicans normalizing perverts, advocating for unrestricted child murder, rioting, looting, and the complete shutdown of the 1A and 2A. That’s democrats, they own that.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And how many republican laws were upended by fellow republicans shooting them down? Can you say Rand Paul, McLame, and Mittens? But at the end of the day it’s not republicans normalizing perverts, advocating for unrestricted child murder, rioting, looting, and the complete shutdown of the 1A and 2A. That’s democrats, they own that.
While you rant and rave about your 2A rights, Republicans are quietly getting rid of the 7A.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While you rant and rave about your 2A rights, Republicans are quietly getting rid of the 7A.
If that is indeed true is that the silver bullet that should have me vote for a party that supports the murder of children, normalizing of perverts, defunding of the police, rioting, looting, trampling on the flag, and supporting terrorism? Let’s get real. The dem party is sick and needs a course correction back to the blue collar ideals that made them popular rather than pandering to the 1% of 1% of the countries deviants.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that is indeed true is that the silver bullet that should have me vote for a party that supports the murder of children, normalizing of perverts, defunding of the police, rioting, looting, trampling on the flag, and supporting terrorism? Let’s get real. The dem party is sick and needs a course correction back to the blue collar ideals that made them popular rather than pandering to the 1% of 1% of the countries deviants.
You clearly don’t understand the importance of the 7th amendment.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand the importance of all amendments. But when faced with a two party system and one side is clearly not compatible with my way of life and comfort of my family what would you have me to do? Again I ask, why should I vote democrat knowing all of what I know about that party?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand the importance of all amendments. But when faced with a two party system and one side is clearly not compatible with my way of life and comfort of my family what would you have me to do? Again I ask, why should I vote democrat knowing all of what I know about that party?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both parties have been for years, that’s why neither get my vote this November.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The USA is not a 2 party system,and there are more than 2 on the ballot. Broken record I am, but this is what I preach.

Jo Jorgensen 2020, nobody will protect the 2A and 7A more than she will.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The USA is not a 2 party system,and there are more than 2 on the ballot. Broken record I am, but this is what I preach.

She will be subject to congress and cannot single handedly change existing law and precedent. As much as I wish it wasn’t the case but a 3rd party will only disrupt one side or the other of the 2 party system. My guess is Jo takes more people from the right than from the left as is typically the case with Libertarians and Independents take more from the left than the right.

She talks a good talk but everything she is campaigning on would hinge on the swamp creatures actually legislating away laws not adding on to them. We both know that is wishful thinking. And as much as I support libertarian ideals and values I can’t get myself to check that box and giving it to the dems. My entire lifetime has been voting to keep the most evil out. Right now that is keeping the dems out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Something to look into, however, a vote there I fear would only help keep this delusional lunatic that has made our country a divided laughing stock of the world in office. Anything that can be done to help rebuild us is in order. There are no good answers because I don't like the Democratic option either.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something to look into, however, a vote there I fear would only help keep this delusional lunatic that has made our country a divided laughing stock of the world in office. Anything that can be done to help rebuild us is in order. There are no good answers because I don't like the Democratic option either.
You talking about Obama and his puppet Pedo Biden and Blow Job Harris ticker?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She will be subject to congress and cannot single handedly change existing law and precedent. As much as I wish it wasn’t the case but a 3rd party will only disrupt one side or the other of the 2 party system. My guess is Jo takes more people from the right than from the left as is typically the case with Libertarians and Independents take more from the left than the right.

She talks a good talk but everything she is campaigning on would hinge on the swamp creatures actually legislating away laws not adding on to them. We both know that is wishful thinking. And as much as I support libertarian ideals and values I can’t get myself to check that box and giving it to the dems. My entire lifetime has been voting to keep the most evil out. Right now that is keeping the dems out.
Oh yeah, there are races all over the place locally. If no 3rd party on the ballot for other offices I just skip it or put a fill in. Fuq all of them

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both parties are loaded with lunatics, with groper joe and karmelA Fatress you know you are getting a couple of big government mass murdering tyrants.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And with Trump we are getting a lying, chaos creating, racist, divisive, child pornographer and rapist supporting, no science believing, ratings obsessed, impeached ex reality show host that will further drive our country to ruin. I'd take my chances with the left, even though I'm not a fan there either.

I'd add in sociopath, but I don't have family members that went to medical school, so I can't call myself an expert.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And with Trump we are getting a lying, chaos creating, racist, divisive, child pornographer and rapist supporting, no science believing, ratings obsessed, impeached ex reality show host that will further drive our country to ruin. I'd take my chances with the left, even though I'm not a fan there either.
Tell that to the economy, markets, ISIS, and all the world organizations that have been capitalizing off of us for decades.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not necessarily.

I judge everyone based on their own merits. If the person who supports looting and rioting is democratic, then I wouldnt support that person or what they stand for. The party may also not support them, and so it doesnt make sense to judge an entire party based on the actions of a few.

If the party as a whole also supports looting and rioting, then I wouldnt vote for them as a party and I'd take my vote elsewhere.
Not saying there haven’t been any, but I don’t personally know of any Democrats that have publicly spoke against the riots and looting. In my opinion, they think that the riots and looting with increase the chances of groper joe being elected.