Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have all of them. Seattle/Portland less about the city more about the weather and nature. Chicago is for the food and history (and definitely not the weather). Same with Boston.

I also have: Miami, Atlanta, and Nashville. Plus Grand Teton and Redwood Forest.

But next trip is NOLA, Salem, MA, and Sleepy Hollow, NY.
got your protest cards made up in advance?;)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
got your protest cards made up in advance?;)
I went to Seattle a couple years ago...not sure I will ever be back though. We left from there for an Alaskan cruise.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look at chicago/seatle/portland...anyone have those cities on vacation list?
Fuq no, its whats really funny on our car ride Thrusday on the way to Niagra Chicago came up I said no way, my wife was trying to pursuade me that downtown is very safe and we can book a hotel there, and now this happened she saw and never talked about that again!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what that blm guy needs to realize is that blacks are business/home owners also....insurance companies will pass losses on to consumers-or write it off on taxes, either way we pay...geez, that guy is lost.
How do BLM know that those running insurance companies in 1864 werent a part of the Republican party that gave blacks guns to defend themselves from white supremacists????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fuq no, its whats really funny on our car ride Thrusday on the way to Niagra Chicago came up I said no way, my wife was trying to pursuade me that downtown is very safe and we can book a hotel there, and now this happened she saw and never talked about that again!
we live on the indiana/illinois border...our daughter and son in law were planning to take grandkids to chicago to visit museums this coming weekend---that trip has been canceled. the magnificent mile used to be a relatively safe place, we have been there many times, we don't have plans to ever go back.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife has family all over Illinois and 2 of her aunts live in south Chicago area. We used to walk around there and around the lake/magnificent mile area about 15 years ago and not feel unsafe- her uncles would take us to local Italian places and introduce us to everyone. The last time we were in some of these areas, about 2-3 years ago, most of the places that were open and thriving were boarded up and it looked deserted except for random people walking around that all looked like junkies. The city is pretty dismal compared to what it was, IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chicago restaurant owner on 'disturbing' looting and rioting: "business is terrible, the streets are empty"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has family all over Illinois and 2 of her aunts live in south Chicago area. We used to walk around there and around the lake/magnificent mile area about 15 years ago and not feel unsafe- her uncles would take us to local Italian places and introduce us to everyone. The last time we were in some of these areas, about 2-3 years ago, most of the places that were open and thriving were boarded up and it looked deserted except for random people walking around that all looked like junkies. The city is pretty dismal compared to what it was, IMO.
Nice job Prezident Bareback Hussein Obobasses and former Mayor Ram Un-man-uela!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we live close enough that we usually make a yearly trip to chicago, almost always end up on the magnificent mile as it used to be one of the safest places in chicago. we won't be going back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job Prezident Bareback Hussein Obobasses and former Mayor Ram Un-man-uela!
NYC is going the same direction.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just watched a video of the destruction in portland-damn!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the most horrific displays of hate i've ever seen...portland police describe protests-youtube video.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Groper Joe is expected to announce his groper in crime soon. Im going to microwave some popcorn and order a bulletproof vest while I wait.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the problem with anarchy is sooner or later you will find a law you do want enforced

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
firearm-related background checks reached 3.9 million in june, the most since the tracking system was created two decades ago.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kamala Harris. How predictable
i can't believe i am saying this....but hillary would have made a better president than her.

and i wake up every morning happy as a lark that hillary isn't president.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
$60 million in damages during chicago rioting/looting...

'that is reparations', a BLM organizer said, 'anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance'.
Yeah, no. That's not reparations, that's a crime. Stealing from local businesses who depend on that business to survive is not your right. Assuming they have insurance is also a dumb excuse.

If they condone those actions, then they lose my respect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kamala harris is a great democrat...willie brown said she is eager to 'take a knee'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, no. That's not reparations, that's a crime. Stealing from local businesses who depend on that business to survive is not your right. Assuming they have insurance is also a dumb excuse.

If they condone those actions, then they lose my respect.
then you have no respect for democrats since they are supporters of blm-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wonderful, and she will be forever known as the one who was picked just because of the skin pigment she was born with rather than that she was most qualified.
systematic racism/sexism?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ted Cruz is a bumbling moron without any balls. No idea how he keeps getting re-elected here.
maybe the way the same lame democrats keep getting re-elected in california?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maccain was a idiot...
McCain didn’t want Palin. He wanted Lieberman. Party said you need a young hip pretty girl to compete with this young black fella.

McCain picks anyone besides Palin he wins imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
McCain didn’t want Palin. He wanted Lieberman. Party said you need a young hip pretty girl to compete with this young black fella.

i hope joe has same result with harris.

and maccain was still a idiot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden TAPS harris....

joe said i'd tap that....and here we are :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

why do you think harris was picked?

and by who?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
uk, france agree to plan to stop illegal immigrant boats across english channel

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a VP nomination he could have made that you guys wouldn’t be ripping? Honestly.

Im not trying to start anything at all, just genuinely curious if theres anyone he could have selected that you guys would admit “was a good choice”.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a VP nomination he could have made that you guys wouldn’t be ripping? Honestly.

Im not trying to start anything at all, just genuinely curious if theres anyone he could have selected that you guys would admit “was a good choice”.
Imma go with no.

Left of center or left at all = bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

are you kidding, i think she is a great choice....great for trump!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I cant wait to see the reply to this one....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily.

I judge everyone based on their own merits. If the person who supports looting and rioting is democratic, then I wouldnt support that person or what they stand for. The party may also not support them, and so it doesnt make sense to judge an entire party based on the actions of a few.

If the party as a whole also supports looting and rioting, then I wouldnt vote for them as a party and I'd take my vote elsewhere.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not necessarily.

I judge everyone based on their own merits. If the person who supports looting and rioting is democratic, then I wouldnt support that person or what they stand for. The party may also not support them, and so it doesnt make sense to judge an entire party based on the actions of a few.

If the party as a whole also supports looting and rioting, then I wouldnt vote for them as a party and I'd take my vote elsewhere.
biden/harris supports them...so you are now a trump supporter-eh?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has he said he supports that explicit view?
blm does, and he supports blm. unless he comes out and condemns blm for supporting rioters and looters then he is for it-that is the game dems always play with trump-so turnabout is fairplay, imo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
blm does, and he supports blm. unless he comes out and condemns blm for supporting rioters and looters then he is for it-that is the game dems always play with trump-so turnabout is fairplay, imo.
He definitely supports BLM...he has said it numerous times. So has Harris...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He definitely supports BLM...he has said it numerous times. So has Harris...
and blm has publically declared support for rioters and looters...so there you have it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
and blm has publically declared support for rioters and looters...so there you have it.
I mean, it is possible to support a movement but not support rioting and looting.

They need to be clear that they don't support that though. If they let it slide, then that's an issue. I wouldn't vote for them if they actively supported it or refused to take action against looters.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I mean, it is possible to support a movement but not support rioting and looting.

They need to be clear that they don't support that though. If they let it slide, then that's an issue. I wouldn't vote for them if they actively supported it or refused to take action against looters.
BLM supports the rioting, Biden supports BLM, therefore Biden supports the riots..

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The “leader” of blm supposedly came out saying the rioters can do & steal whatever the hell they want and justifiably claim their new stolen goods as “reparations”. Thats absolute lunacy.

Disclaimer: I didnt vet that when I saw it so it could be true it could not be. I just hope it isnt.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLM supports the rioting, Biden supports BLM, therefore Biden supports the riots..
That’s not quite how that works lol. For example, BigT supports Trump but has also disagreed with some Trump policies. You can, and should, have both.