Donald Trump running for president

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you're whole argument for Trumps mishandling of Covid is the fact he dismantled the Dem pandemic team???
It's part of the argument and a part you're not doing a great job refuting so now you're working on a straw man.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No his whole argument is that Donald Trump is Donald trump. If the dems were in leadership and did the exact same thing with the exact same result he would be so ecstatic he wouldn’t be able to contain it.
Yup because I'm an establishment Dem. You probably think I voted for Hillary, eh?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont kniw how much clearer I can make this....Biden has FULL BLOWN DIMENTIA!!!!! He will be puppet to the radical left.
I've worked in assisted living and it's clear you're not qualified to assess levels of cognitive decline. Both he and Trump are clearly in decline but neither of them would be put in the dementia ward.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It's part of the argument and a part you're not doing a great job refuting so now you're working on a straw man.
Lets see the rest of your argument...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont kniw how much clearer I can make this....Biden has FULL BLOWN DIMENTIA!!!!! He will be puppet to the radical left.
Making fun of the cognitive abilities of others would be more poignant if you spelled "dementia" correctly. JS.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've worked in assisted living and it's clear you're not qualified to assess levels of cognitive decline. Both he and Trump are clearly in decline but neither of them would be put in the dementia ward.
So you think Trump and Biden are on the same level cognitively?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Making fun of the cognitive abilities of others would be more poignant if you spelled "dementia" correctly. JS.
Typing on my phone....where do you live nostrum?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
They would both be in the general population of an assisted living facility.
Answer the question.....you think Biden is as sharp as Trump?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Likely excuse....
LMAO people have damn near written term papers ITT. You've proven your ability to ignore even nuanced well crafted arguments and usually with a lazy regurgitated fox News one-liner.

You start carrying your weight on the good faith discourse before you criticize others for brevity.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No his whole argument is that Donald Trump is Donald trump. If the dems were in leadership and did the exact same thing with the exact same result he would be so ecstatic he wouldn’t be able to contain it.
Ironically, that seems to be yalls argument too. Oh and, if Obama did what Trump did it would be praised and the little children would paint flower portraits of Obama.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I think you are a liberal with TDS.
What's th form of TDS that allows conservatives to ignore all the bad?

I was happy when he at least tried to withdraw some troops here and there and at least talk to NK but ANY criticism of the guy means I have TDS?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a democrat caucus. You remember caucus? No you don’t because your a lying dog faced pony soldier...

-creepy pedo joe 2020
Remember when Trump made fun of McCain being a POW? Oh and talked **** about him after he died too?

Don’t sit there and act like Trump is flawless and can string together a coherent thought either. Most of us here recognize that Trump and Biden are both **** candidates. Just being one **** stinks in a different way doesn’t mean the other isn’t stinky ****.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironically, that seems to be yalls argument too. Oh and, if Obama did what Trump did it would be praised and the little children would paint flower portraits of Obama.
Good thing I already had my breakfast down when you brought up that terrorists name.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well known fact, Obama is the most corrupt president in US history.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Remember when Trump made fun of McCain being a POW? Oh and talked **** about him after he died too?

Don’t sit there and act like Trump is flawless and can string together a coherent thought either. Most of us here recognize that Trump and Biden are both **** candidates. Just being one **** stinks in a different way doesn’t mean the other isn’t stinky ****.
Biden is a sh1t candidate because he has dementia...and has never accomplished anything in his 50 plus years in politics. Trump will win, and bring this country back again. Building border walls, supporting law and order, cutting ties with China...hes unraveling all the globalism goals of tbe previous administration

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's th form of TDS that allows conservatives to ignore all the bad?

I was happy when he at least tried to withdraw some troops here and there and at least talk to NK but ANY criticism of the guy means I have TDS?
Maybe some choose to be a glass half full minded person after the last, what, 30+ years of absolute crap. Where I don’t feel the need to nitpick to find something wrong. He didn’t start any new wars, as a matter of fact there is a peace deal with the taliban and we are steadily withdrawing. He didn’t take anyone’s rights away like they thought he would, the freak perverts can still sodomize each other till their hearts content. Irresponsible women can still murder their unborn babies. Taxes were cut. People still have their social welfare checks. Stock market is up and constantly breaks records. Isis is now waswas. Infrastructure is improved and steadily improving. I can go on and on.

But no, orange man is bad because he doesn’t pronounce Thailand right or he drinks water with two hands. Give me a break. The left is completely delusional if they think they could have done it better. That’s why if you rank the shittiest cities in America the dems lead the pack. Dem policies are **** and a pipe dream for the unicorn, rainbows, and dildos crowd.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You libs are going to be so butt hurt when Trump wins again lol...maybe you could move to NZ with the "woke one" Jiigzzz?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I fully anticipate Trump winning. Most incumbents are re-elected. That doesn’t mean he’s a good candidate.
So who is the better candidate?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe some choose to be a glass half full minded person after the last, what, 30+ years of absolute crap. Where I don’t feel the need to nitpick to find something wrong. He didn’t start any new wars, as a matter of fact there is a peace deal with the taliban and we are steadily withdrawing. He didn’t take anyone’s rights away like they thought he would, the freak perverts can still sodomize each other till their hearts content. Irresponsible women can still murder their unborn babies. Taxes were cut. People still have their social welfare checks. Stock market is up and constantly breaks records. Isis is now waswas. Infrastructure is improved and steadily improving. I can go on and on.

But no, orange man is bad because he doesn’t pronounce Thailand right or he drinks water with two hands. Give me a break. The left is completely delusional if they think they could have done it better. That’s why if you rank the shittiest cities in America the dems lead the pack. Dem policies are **** and a pipe dream for the unicorn, rainbows, and dildos crowd.
Once again, "the best cities," are also run by Dems but all the poorest states are red.

That said, I agree that neoliberals criticize him about some silly things but I think extending that to invalidate any criticisms of Trump is just the other side of the TDS coin.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got in this program, you're taking a test whether you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think, huh? Are you a junkie?" BIDEN

After a simple question regarding the cognitive test...LOL

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once again, "the best cities," are also run by Dems but all the poorest states are red.

That said, I agree that neoliberals criticize him about some silly things but I think extending that to invalidate any criticisms of Trump is just the other side of the TDS coin.
True. The guy rightfully deserves some criticism. I was the first to call him out on the bump stock ban. I also cringe at some of his retweets. But the positive far outweighs the negatives in a big way. As for me and my own my life has not been effected in any negative way as a result of his actions. And that is how I like to judge a politician.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So who is the better candidate?
Neither. They’re both bad. Neither are fit to lead the country. Two 70+ year old white men that can’t string together a rational thought are not best candidates the country has to offer. They’re just the candidates the largest voting population identify with.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True. The guy rightfully deserves some criticism. I was the first to call him out on the bump stock ban. I also cringe at some of his retweets. But the positive far outweighs the negatives in a big way. As for me and my own my life has not been effected in any negative way as a result of his actions. And that is how I like to judge a politician.
To be fair, most presidents don’t have a HUGE impact on the day to day life of people. Congress and SCOTUS have way more profound impacts, imo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200807_071504.jpg

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neither. They’re both bad. Neither are fit to lead the country. Two 70+ year old white men that can’t string together a rational thought are not best candidates the country has to offer. They’re just the candidates the largest voting population identify with.
And with what the media and social media does to pick apart anyone that runs, who in their right mind would choose to put themselves through the process to run? The way our election process is structured we will always have a clown show. Because the media is the enemy of the people and are toxic.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And with what the media and social media does to pick apart anyone that runs, who in their right mind would choose to put themselves through the process to run? The way our election process is structured we will always have a clown show. Because the media is the enemy of the people and are toxic.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no interest in being a politician, but I would imagine every politician dreams of being president. That’s the highest you can go, even if someone like McConnell or Pelosi technically have more power.

But I don’t think the media is the enemy of the people. I think if you get rid of the media, you end up like China.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no interest in being a politician, but I would imagine every politician dreams of being president. That’s the highest you can go, even if someone like McConnell or Pelosi technically have more power.

But I don’t think the media is the enemy of the people. I think if you get rid of the media, you end up like China.
And if they put everyone under the microscope and try to find as many demons and gotcha moments as humanly possible and then pit each side against the other by painting the other candidate to be the antichrist himself then you better enjoy your competition between two old ass narcissists because that’s all who will apply.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

The majority of the media these days only report things from a liberal aspect. Their only concern is making Trump look bad, and getting a democrat into office....the fake news reported is truly insane. We can do without

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The majority of the media these days only report things from a liberal aspect. Their only concern is making Trump look bad, and getting a democrat into office....the fake news reported is truly insane. We can do without
You’re insane if you don’t think Fox News is just as bad as CNN. Fox spent days on Obama wearing a tan suit. Both report 5% facts and 95% bias and shill.

So your solution is what - disband the media? Shut them down and let the government tell the people what’s going on? Institute stricter regulations? Legislate the media? There’s not a good solution.

The reality is, the market loves drama and almost all media on either side has turned into news into a reality tv show.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, you're admitting Trump is not in his right mind? ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite honestly, it would be very difficult to make him not look bad. I would hate to be anyone on his public relations side knowing what you have to do each day. It's not even a Democrat vs Republican thing- it's a Trump thing. There are areas I agree with on the Republican side and would look objectively at other Republican candidates if there were any, but would never support him.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
After Covid 19 hit, he shut down the borders while the Democrats were yelling "XENOPHOBIA." The death count would be astronomically higher if he did not do that.

Meanwhile, Pelosi and the other Libtards were telling people to go out on the town, and mingle..."nothing to worry about." Then there encourage the fvcking prostests...

And you have the nerve (living in a different country) to post a meme insinuating those bodies are on Trump's hands? Gtfo
Have you not seen Trumps tweet about his ratings after coronavirus briefings? At a time of crisis when people are tuning in because they want to know what to do, he literally brags about his ratings. People are sick and dying and his tweet is "but my ratings are amazing", hence the meme.

"U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday bragged about the millions of people tuning in to view his daily press briefings on the coronavirus pandemic, saying on Twitter that his average ratings matched a season finale of The Bachelor."

This quote is fitting

"To be honest, a virus is more powerful in creating political, economic and social upheaval than any terrorist attack. A virus can have more powerful consequences than any terrorist action, and that's true. If the world doesn't want to wake up and consider this enemy virus as Public Enemy Number 1, I don't think we will learn our lessons."
images.jpeg-29.jpeg
images.jpeg-29.jpeg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t vote for Joe Biden, then you ain’t black.

-creepy joe 2020
"I have a great relationship with the Blacks"

-Creepy Trump 2020

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote