Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, but those definitely preceded Obama. You cant really blame Obama for things that existed decades before he was president lol.

Radical left groups are dangerous. Radical right groups are dangerous. It really pays to just not be radical
none of those groups i listed were ever invited to the WH....obama invited BLM to the white house.

i remember obama jumping the gun and referring to trayvon martin--'if i had a son'...that was before the tape was released showing trayvon to be the aggressor, lol....unfortunately the biased media never made obama pay for that boneheaded reaction before all the facts were in.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
none of those groups i listed were ever invited to the WH....obama invited BLM to the white house.

i remember obama jumping the gun and referring to trayvon martin--'if i had a son'...that was before the tape was released showing trayvon to be the aggressor, lol....unfortunately the biased media never made obama pay for that boneheaded reaction before all the facts were in.
Ever hear of the case of Trevor Dooley.

He had an argument with a white man, he himself had a gun, the white man tried to take and gun and grabbed Trveor by the throat. Trevor killed him and was sentenced to 8 years.

Weird that a case that parallels Zimmermans took such a different turn, when in both cases the so called agitator ended up dead - yet Zimmerman was ruled to be justified, and Trevor wasn't. Strange.

Why was it OK for Zimmerman to kill Trayvon, despite Zimmerman following Treyvon because, "the defense asserted that Zimmerman was justified in his suspicions of Trayvon because another young black man had been arrested a few weeks earlier for burglarizing a house in the neighborhood. (This, I presume, is the they-all-act-alike defense.)"

Not Guilty is also not the same as innocent. Even if Treyvon initiated the attack, Zimmerman had no cause to follow Treyvon or accuse him of being in commission of any offence. Yet he died, and Zimmerman walked free.

Does that scream justice to you? Where is the equality of sentencing. Like crimes should be punished equally. And then people say "well it was different". Weird. Every single time a white person walks free from a similar offence a Black person is charged for it is somehow "different".

As they say, no justice, no peace.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, but those definitely preceded Obama. You cant really blame Obama for things that existed decades before he was president lol.

Radical left groups are dangerous. Radical right groups are dangerous. It really pays to just not be radical.

One thing that annoys me is hypocrisy. Just because someone is more left leaning or right leaning, doesnt mean you have to tolerate or stand up for the radical versions of whatever ideology you hold. I see a lot of people defending radical beliefs simply because they are identified as being of the same leaning they are, but that shouldnt be the case. You can want Black people to feel equal without supporting rioting or chaos. Just because you support the cause, doesnt mean you support the chaos.

I'm far more for order than chaos. I support arming police. I also support better training and resourcing into police and mental health. You dont have to be one or the other - you can want a well functioning police that exists to serve the community and do it's best and be the best. A lot of conversation is about having one or the other. It can and should be both.
i think there might have been a better chance of this happening back in the 70 or even 80's, today the lines are drawn not in sand but concrete.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i think there might have been a better chance of this happening back in the 70 or even 80's, today the lines are drawn not in sand but concrete.
If you have no give in your stance, you have closed yourself off to listening the other side and closed yourself off to compromise.

If you view anyone on the other side of the fence as the enemy, then you are simply holding yourself back from growing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

He had an argument with a white man, he himself had a gun, the white man tried to take and gun and grabbed Trveor by the throat. Trevor killed him and was sentenced to 8 years.

Weird that a case that parallels Zimmermans took such a different turn, when in both cases the so called agitator ended up dead - yet Zimmerman was ruled to be justified, and Trevor wasn't. Strange.

Why was it OK for Zimmerman to kill Trayvon, despite Zimmerman following Treyvon because, "the defense asserted that Zimmerman was justified in his suspicions of Trayvon because another young black man had been arrested a few weeks earlier for burglarizing a house in the neighborhood. (This, I presume, is the they-all-act-alike defense.)"

Not Guilty is also not the same as innocent. Even if Treyvon initiated the attack, Zimmerman had no cause to follow Treyvon or accuse him of being in commission of any offence. Yet he died, and Zimmerman walked free.
wasn't zimmerman part of a neighborhood watch group? got to go, granddaughter isn't getting better off to the ER.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
wasn't zimmerman part of a neighborhood watch group? got to go, granddaughter isn't getting better off to the ER.
I hope your granddaughter pulls through and has a speedy recover. Wishing you strength and peace during this stressful time. Take care, and i'll be sure to keep you and your family in my thoughts BigT.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your point wasn't even a point. Rape, murder, kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment have nothing to do with free speech.

The 'guidelines' are written and evaluated in law, not the constitution. That's what takes away a felons rights to owning a gun, not the constitution itself.

Essentially you need the law to understand what the courts uphold the constitution to be in different situations. Without it, the language is ambiguous and open for interpretation. Again, that's why lawyers, Appeals Courts and SCOTUS earn big money, because their arguments can set precedents under law

That is my point.
You missed the part where I said, I would tell your significant other I was going to do those things. Not actually commit the act. I was getting to the point that freedom of speech has its limits just like every other amendment. If someone is found guilty of a felony they lose certain rights including 2A. So you missed my point.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Does that scream justice to you? Where is the equality of sentencing. Like crimes should be punished equally. And then people say "well it was different". Weird. Every single time a white person walks free from a similar offence a Black person is charged for it is somehow "different".

As they say, no justice, no peace.
It’s believed Dooley went back inside his house to get a gun when he agued with the man he got into an argument with. When he came back outside he lifted his shirt and showed the gun. You can not instigate a situation and be justified in using deadly force. I’m not saying I believe he was justified or not. I don’t know enough about the case to make an opinion but with the fact that he went inside then came back out to continue the argument could be why the judge ruled he was not justified. If this guy was done legally wrong, then I hope he appeals and wins.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You missed the part where I said, I would tell your significant other I was going to do those things. Not actually commit the act. I was getting to the point that freedom of speech has its limits just like every other amendment. If someone is found guilty of a felony they lose certain rights including 2A. So you missed my point.
I think we are arguing the same point here.

I was originally arguing that the constitution has nuance due to the influence of law and interpretation. So it cannot be taken solely at face value, because at face value it is to simple and easily manipulated.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think we are arguing the same point here.

I was originally arguing that the constitution has nuance due to the influence of law and interpretation. So it cannot be taken solely at face value, because at face value it is to simple and easily manipulated.
I must have misunderstood man

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ah America, where pandemic experts and virologists are idiots, and the Facebook Patriot is the fountain of all truth and knowledge because he ain't no sheep.

Darwin, do your thing.

This is gold. This is a President.

TRUMP: You know there are those that say, you can test too much. You do know that.
SWAN: Who says that?
TRUMP: Oh, just read the manuals read the books.

SWAN: Manuals? What manuals?
TRUMP: Read the books. Read the books.
SWAN: What books?

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ah America, where pandemic experts and virologists are idiots, and the Facebook Patriot is the fountain of all truth and knowledge because he ain't no sheep.

Darwin, do your thing.

TRUMP: You know there are those that say, you can test too much. You do know that.

I'll tell you this much, if Trump wasn't president, this country would be a lot worse off.....i couldn't even imagine. Imagine if that psycho b1tch Hilary was president? Lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll be a little busy the next few days here, time for some CCP-Virus gambling!

I’ll stop in back here when I can :)

IMG_7637.JPG

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you this much, if Trump wasn't president, this country would be a lot worse off.....i couldn't even imagine. Imagine if that psycho b1tch Hilary was president? Lol
Depends on what you want. Wouldn't be riots as bad. Less deaths probably. Ok, stock market would be.lower as that's Trump's main concern.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Heh
6EzgSy3.jpeg

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Darwin, do your thing.

Lol. That doesn’t make me ashamed in the slightest. Proud of my people.

I trust a diarrhea fart more than I trust dr fauci. If dr fauci said the sky was blue I would be skeptical.

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. That doesn’t make me ashamed in the slightest. Proud of my people.

I trust a diarrhea fart more than I trust dr fauci. If dr fauci said the sky was blue I would be skeptical.
We now know why toilet paper ran out

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We now know why toilet paper ran out
We use bidets in my house. I will never need to hoard toilet paper. We ran out because a select group of people with the govt cock in their mouth will buy into manufactured hysteria.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
After Covid 19 hit, he shut down the borders while the Democrats were yelling "XENOPHOBIA." The death count would be astronomically higher if he did not do that.

Meanwhile, Pelosi and the other Libtards were telling people to go out on the town, and mingle..."nothing to worry about." Then there encourage the fvcking prostests...

And you have the nerve (living in a different country) to post a meme insinuating those bodies are on Trump's hands? Gtfo

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After Covid 19 hit, he shut down the borders while the Democrats were yelling "XENOPHOBIA." The death count would be astronomically higher if he did not do that.

Meanwhile, Pelosi and the other Libtards were telling people to go out on the town, and mingle..."nothing to worry about." Then there encourage the fvcking prostests...

And you have the nerve (living in a different country) to post a meme insinuating those bodies are on Trump's hands? Gtfo
Didn't the libtards have a Pandemic team that Trump disbanded?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Didn't the libtards have a Pandemic team that Trump disbanded?
What good would a democratic run pandemic team do? Like I said, they were scared to shut down the borders....they were telling people to visit NYC, they were in in bed with the W.H.O....

Yeah, that would've been one crack team....LOL

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you mean "if only"? Its happened right before our very eyes....
The part where he said, He'd veto M4A, the party platform has no Green New Deal, no UBI, doesn't end the foreign wars, doesn't increase min. wage, etc, etc, etc, heck it doesn't even legalize weed.

So you tell me what radical positions DOES Biden support?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The part where he said, He'd veto M4A, the party platform has no Green New Deal, no UBI, doesn't end the foreign wars, doesn't increase min. wage, etc, etc, etc, heck it doesn't even legalize weed.

Sex with children.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What good would a democratic run pandemic team do? Like I said, they were scared to shut down the borders....they were telling people to visit NYC, they were in in bed with the W.H.O....

Yeah, that would've been one crack team....LOL
You know when he took over the administration that meant he was in charge of staffing. Instead of just firing them, he could have replaced them with "the best people."

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

He has came out straight saying he's going to be the most progressive president in the US history. You're a fool if you don't think Bernie and AOC are going to be all up in his dementia riddled head......

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You know when he took over the administration that meant he was in charge of staffing. Instead of just firing them, he could have replaced them with "the best people."
He did put a team together.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He has came out straight saying he's going to be the most progressive president in the US history. You're a fool if you don't think Bernie and AOC are going to be all up in his dementia riddled head......
He's trying to get the part of his base he's weakest with on board. It's called campaigning. Remember when Trump said he supported single payer?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He’s not trying to molest children on camera. What he does with another consenting adult is his business. Creepy Joe on the other hand is a pedo.
There are pics ITT of Trump being creepy with young girls. 🙈🙈🙈

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
One of them being Dr Fake News Fauci. That guy is wrong so much even meteorologists are laughing at him.
Yeah, hes a turd.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
There are pics ITT of Trump being creepy with young girls. 🙈🙈🙈
A LOT of those pics are taken way out of context...Creepy Joe is known to be uncomfortably touchy with people and he smells their hair. Lmao

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And you're not happy with at least one member of that team, soooo...
So you're whole argument for Trumps mishandling of Covid is the fact he dismantled the Dem pandemic team???

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're whole argument for Trumps mishandling of Covid is the fact he dismantled the Dem pandemic team???
No his whole argument is that Donald Trump is Donald trump. If the dems were in leadership and did the exact same thing with the exact same result he would be so ecstatic he wouldn’t be able to contain it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The funny thing is, people have to make up Biden quotes, but noone has to make up a Trump quote
"what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things." BIDEN 2020

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things." BIDEN 2020
If you don’t vote for Joe Biden, then you ain’t black.

-creepy joe 2020

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a democrat caucus. You remember caucus? No you don’t because your a lying dog faced pony soldier...

-creepy pedo joe 2020

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He's trying to get the part of his base he's weakest with on board. It's called campaigning. Remember when Trump said he supported single payer?
I dont kniw how much clearer I can make this....Biden has FULL BLOWN DIMENTIA!!!!! He will be puppet to the radical left.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont kniw how much clearer I can make this....Biden has FULL BLOWN DIMENTIA!!!!! He will be puppet to the radical left.
I still think that if he wins the election he is dead man walking.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar