Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good thing Trump doesn't do this then.
I keep saying there is no difference when you go to the voting booth and choose between the 2 and nobody believes me.

JoJo 2020!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there were 776 shooting in NYC for the entire year of 2019....the number just reached 777 for 2020, and this is only august.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
there were 776 shooting in NYC for the entire year of 2019....the number just reached 777 for 2020, and this is only august.
Yup...and these morons keep voting Democrat

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many were in 2018? 2017? 2016? Hard to draw any rational conclusions - beyond “shootings have increased in 2020 - based on the numbers provided.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup...and these morons keep voting Democrat
I don’t think having different values makes anyone a moron. However, being so close minded that you believe anyone who has different values or beliefs than you is a moron is, ironically, moronic. Not to mention, this toxic mindset is a contributing factor to the divide and tension presently in America.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that after the jails/prisons are having many prisoners released and criminals simply let go as Mayor Defalsio proclaims in a public speech "we have the least amount of prisoners in NYC since WWII and as a result of that our city is safer!" RRROOOFFFLLLLL!!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It rose for the first time in 3 years, the last time we had over 700 was in 2010. Its going up dramatically.

Its possible we may surpass the 1000 mark for the first time since 1997 when Rudy was in the middle of cleaning the city up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don’t think having different values makes anyone a moron. However, being so close minded that you believe anyone who has different values or beliefs than you is a moron is, ironically, moronic. Not to mention, this toxic mindset is a contributing factor to the divide and tension presently in America.
All the cities plagued with gang violence and the "defund the police" BS are ran by Democrats...yeah, I'm close minded.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All the cities plagued with gang violence and the "defund the police" BS are ran by Democrats...yeah, I'm close minded.
Americans are the only people I know whose identity is formed around political parties. It's actually insane.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In NK I'm pretty sure some truly horrendous stuff happens to those who do not show public admiration for their dear leader lol

I should probably have added non dictatorship.

America is one of the only western countries I've seen that is either Republican OR Democrat, and one of the only places where you use those as insults for the other party.

I never hear of people here being like "bloody libtard" etc etc.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In NK I'm pretty sure some truly horrendous stuff happens to those who do not show public admiration for their dear leader lol

I should probably have added non dictatorship.

America is one of the only western countries I've seen that is either Republican OR Democrat, and one of the only places where you use those as insults for the other party.

Inb4 "Murca's difrint!"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its not really true, we arent all like that, there are other parties here with different opinions. 40 percent of eligible voters dont even vote. Yeah sure, Demican and Republicrat the majority but there are reasons for that.

They dont put "other" people on TV much and oppress our voices. Millions of us use insults at both parties. They make it appear globally that this is how American's think.

I know you had no intent, but this accusation that Americans are Democraps and Repulsivkins is discrimination. I encounter this problem whenever I go to China, last time it was "are you voting for Dump or Hitlery" "are you a Demon-krap or Repushitfuq" Id say Fuq both of them and both parties in Chinese and they just didnt get it.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not really true, we arent all like that, there are other parties here with different opinions. 40 percent of eligible voters dont even vote. Yeah sure, Demican and Republicrat the majority but there are reasons for that.

They dont put "other" people on TV much and oppress our voices. Millions of us use insults at both parties. They make it appear globally that this is how American's think.

I know you had no intent, but this accusation that Americans are Democraps and Repulsivkins is discrimination. I encounter this problem whenever I go to China, last time it was "are you voting for Dump or Hitlery" "are you a Demon-krap or Repushitfuq" Id say Fuq both of them and both parties in Chinese and they just didnt get it.
you would think the average chinese would be more concerned about their own problems????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the most powerful political party in the US is the teachers union.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would think the average chinese would be more concerned about their own problems????
They are curious to see a "foreigner" (gosh I hate that label, lol.)

They will ask me crazy questions, "So do Americans like Dump?" Im like, it doesnt work that way, there are 300 million Americans and everybody has their own opinion. Many wont really get it, they are like wtf??? I have to explain, you either love him, hate him, are ok with him, not interested in politics at all, I can only speak for myself and nobody else. I do not represent the people of the United States of America. One friend even asked me before I answered a political question, "are you speaking for the American people." I say fuq no I dont, and dont ever think any American speaks for me unless I tell you they do.

Then they may ask, what do I think of Huawai? Then I have to lie and say, "its a fantastic company with loads of innovation!!!! YIIPPPIIII!!!

The CCP has a anti-west campaign, its actually interesting how I see issues regurgitated from society that are fed through them via tube as I see at home here in the USA.

Its getting politically crazy over there, I can tell you that first hand after going there almost every year after 15 years. I can feel the pressure when Im out in the city. Its not really that bad but its there. I still have a great time there, but I know I have to be careful when Im out talking to people and Ive had various security people walk up to me and ask me stupid questions to test me like "where do I get my phone service."

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I prefer not talking US politics when in a foreign land. Politics stay at the border.

Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I prefer not talking US politics when in a foreign land. Politics stay at the border.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are curious to see a "foreigner" (gosh I hate that label, lol.)

They will ask me crazy questions, "So do Americans like Dump?" Im like, it doesnt work that way, there are 300 million Americans and everybody has their own opinion. Many wont really get it, they are like wtf??? I have to explain, you either love him, hate him, are ok with him, not interested in politics at all, I can only speak for myself and nobody else. I do not represent the people of the United States of America. One friend even asked me before I answered a political question, "are you speaking for the American people." I say fuq no I dont, and dont ever think any American speaks for me unless I tell you they do.

Then they may ask, what do I think of Huawai? Then I have to lie and say, "its a fantastic company with loads of innovation!!!! YIIPPPIIII!!!

The CCP has a anti-west campaign, its actually interesting how I see issues regurgitated from society that are fed through them via tube as I see at home here in the USA.

Its getting politically crazy over there, I can tell you that first hand after going there almost every year after 15 years. I can feel the pressure when Im out in the city. Its not really that bad but its there. I still have a great time there, but I know I have to be careful when Im out talking to people and Ive had various security people walk up to me and ask me stupid questions to test me like "where do I get my phone service."
the nba is sure fond of china/blm....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if my count is accurate i had port/liberty call in 47 countries, many of them more than once and politics never came up....of course prostitutes back then weren't much interested in politics :p

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if my count is accurate i had port/liberty call in 47 countries, many of them more than once and politics never came up....of course prostitutes back then weren't much interested in politics :p
If you in a foreign land and the topic of discussion is US politics then you are doing something wrong lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you in a foreign land and the topic of discussion is US politics then you are doing something wrong lol.
i knew what i was doing, had a whole lot of experience, lol. the only country i didn't get laid in was israel, chick offered to let me play with her tits while she gave a handjob in haifa, but thought i could do better--turns out i should have taken her up on it :p

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i knew what i was doing, had a whole lot of experience, lol. the only country i didn't get laid in was israel, chick offered to let me play with her tits while she gave a handjob in haifa, but thought i could do better--turns out i should have taken her up on it :p
You turned down Israeli tail??? That maybe the craziest thing you will have ever have done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You turned down Israeli tail??? That maybe the craziest thing you will have ever have done.
i wouldn't turn down green martian tail....i couldn't get any.

the handjob sitting in a booth at the bar in haifa was the best offer i could get, lol....me and some buddies went to tel aviv hoping to get some, ended up sitting in a joint that advertised girls on sign outside..we kept asking the guy when the girls coming, soon he says...after a few hours we were so drunk it didn't matter...

lisbon portugal was way cool!!!

but olongapo rocked my world!!!!

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
20200803_155917.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The funny thing is, people have to make up Biden quotes, but noone has to make up a Trump quote
"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." -BIDEN

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How is that bad advice?

If you are being robbed at gunpoint, the best way to not die is comply and then try catch them later.

I'm not risking my life for a $1000 phone. I'll just block it or track it later.

If the issue is really just disbanding the police, then I agree with you. That's dumb

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How is that bad advice?

If you are being robbed at gunpoint, the best way to not die is comply and then try catch them later.

I'm not risking my life for a $1000 phone. I'll just block it or track it later.
You're missing the point...the crime statistics are alarming

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're missing the point...the crime statistics are alarming
I edited my post. Disbanding the police is too far. That's nothing short of stupid

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." -BIDEN
I listened to that video and face palmed lol.

I just wish you guys could find a competent leader. Even if they were conservative or republican, it would be great to see.

I like NZ prime minister because she is a good leader. I dont agree with all her social policies, but I let that slide because she actually listens. She took a hard line on protesters who were protesting BLM in NZ without masks and who broke social distancing. No double standards.

Tough when it matters and empathetic at the right times is a sign of a good leader.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i wouldn't turn down green martian tail....i couldn't get any.

the handjob sitting in a booth at the bar in haifa was the best offer i could get, lol....me and some buddies went to tel aviv hoping to get some, ended up sitting in a joint that advertised girls on sign outside..we kept asking the guy when the girls coming, soon he says...after a few hours we were so drunk it didn't matter...

lisbon portugal was way cool!!!

but olongapo rocked my world!!!!
I should have read that better lol. You scared me for a minute. I could look at Israeli IDF chicks all day long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have read that better lol. You scared me for a minute. I could look at Israeli IDF chicks all day long.
i was there in 79, israel was on high alert...foxy chicks in green fatigues carrying uzi's were wet dreams i'll never have, lol.

i can honestly say i failed, but it for sure wasn't from lack of trying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is that bad advice?

If the issue is really just disbanding the police, then I agree with you. That's dumb
What they should do is encourage the good citizens of MN to practice their rights and open carry.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I listened to that video and face palmed lol.

I just wish you guys could find a competent leader. Even if they were conservative or republican, it would be great to see.

I like NZ prime minister because she is a good leader. I dont agree with all her social policies, but I let that slide because she actually listens. She took a hard line on protesters who were protesting BLM in NZ without masks and who broke social distancing. No double standards.

Tough when it matters and empathetic at the right times is a sign of a good leader.
We already have a competent leader in waiting, Jo Jorgensen is on the Ballot this November, unfortunately they are working harder to keep her off the debates than they are keeping Groper Joe locked in his basement.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Best practice is if a citizen is ready and able to ensure that MFer never robs anyone again.
Did you see that video of that guy pushing that 93 year old women in New York?

Geez some people are just not fit to walk among us

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I did. There are some real animals out there sucking up precious oxygen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is a game in NYC and various parts of the country called "knockout." You just randomly sneak up to someone and try to knock them out with 1 punch. Old people, women and acidic jews are the victims. The goals is to knockout someone weak. Most of the time its black on white crime, not that it matters to me really but you can see how the media makes it appear as if its only black people as the victims of American society.