• RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The breakdown is:

18-44 - 3.9% of deaths
45-64 - 22.4%
65-74 - 24.9%
75+ - 48.7%

That means 1 in 4 people who have died are under 65.

Did you also actually read what I posted? Because it discusses some of what you said in there but it seems you neglected it entirely.

It's not just deaths. Literally go back and re-read it lol
This is a "plandemic." Stop worshipping in church because the risk of transmission is too dangerous, but its OK to gather for a police protest. Give me a break.

This virus wouldve wiped out the homeless population already, if it were that deadly. Ive driven through skid row in LA several times recently...those people are alive and well.

The hospitals are misreporting covid death numbers to receive more funding.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20200713-030130_Instagram.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I was counting quick, my wife was rushing me to watch the next episode of The Doom Patrol and missed a 0 there, lol!

This virus isnt the Bubonic Plague reasoning alot of people really dont care if they get it or not its really a low risk high reward to many and at the end of the day people have bills to pay. If something serious came along the way you would have a higher portion of the population taking precautions. This is a bad virus but come on man, its not worth shutting the entire country down and creating a new crisis. This country is dead broke and the unemployment rate is horrific.

Im in the just wear a stupid mask and avoid crowded situations group..... but here in America as long as your protesting artifical oppression and taking down statues of dead people the rules dont apply.
I just wish I could justify 140,000 lives as being necessary and expendable, but I can't.

At what point do you say, "hmmm, maybe people dying at this rate isnt as good as trying to contain this virus?"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is a "plandemic." Stop worshipping in church because the risk of transmission is too dangerous, but its OK to gather for a police protest. Give me a break.

This virus wouldve wiped out the homeless population already, if it were that deadly. Ive driven through skid row in LA several times recently...those people are alive and well.

Yeah, you're right every country on earth is manipulating data so US hospitals can get more funding.

You cracked the code.

If your measure of how deadly a virus is is based on whether or not it has killed homeless people, then perhaps you need a better point of reference.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, you're right every country on earth is manipulating data so US hospitals can get more funding.

You cracked the code.

If your measure of how deadly a virus is is based on whether or not it has killed homeless people, then perhaps you need a better point of reference.
You are right...its so deadly, people need to get tested to know they have it...makes sense.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You are right...its so deadly, people need to get tested to know they have it...makes sense.
LOL wow.

Yeah, why do they even bother testing for cancer or heart disease? It's not like they're the top killers world wide or anything.

Jesus dude.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
LOL wow.

Yeah, why do they even bother testing for cancer or heart disease? It's not like they're the top killers world wide or anything.

Jesus dude.
LOL wow....

You're comparing cancer and heart disease to a virus....? Embarrassing.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Jiigzz you watch CNN alot huh?

You're one of those peeps who wears a mask alone in the car while they drive...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LOL wow....

You're comparing cancer and heart disease to a virus....? Embarrassing.
No, I was highlighting how how inane your reasoning was.

You do also realise that certain viruses can cause cancer, right? It's not as far fetched a comparison as what you seem to be implying. But I know you know that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@Jiigzz you watch CNN alot huh?

You're one of those peeps who wears a mask alone in the car while they drive...
I dont live in the US. Unlike you guys, I didn't have to be mandated to wear a mask because we locked down early and are already reopening again ;)

And nice try at the insults, I rate them a solid 8/10.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
No, I was highlighting how how inane your reasoning was.

You do also realise that certain viruses can cause cancer, right? It's not as far fetched a comparison as what you seem to be implying. But I know you know that.
LOL wow....
I dont live in the US. Unlike you guys, I did t have to be mandated to wear a mask because we locked down early and are already reopening again ;)

Wasn't an insult, you just seem like the type of person to wear a mask while they drive.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LOL wow....

Wasn't an insult, you just seem like the type of person to wear a mask while they drive.
Sick burn.

Solid 8.5/10 this time. You are definitely winning this argument

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just as a matter of reference, HIV (a virus) could take decades to kill you, but it will eventually kill you. It cannot be cured, only slowed.

Speed isnt the only factor in fatality rate or 'seriousness'. HIV destroys you, slowly.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Now comparing covid 19 to HIV....smh

That's what you consider a "matter of reference"?

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jessica Doty Whitaker of Indiana.
I wonder why this didn’t get any coverage.
Disgusting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is almost a month hold but the accuracy of the tests have been in question for a long time as well.

Also doctors can suspect you have Covid....although some argued with me in the past for motives, but when hospitals are shut down from all elective procedures and many other visits you lose alot of revenue, but if you check in a patient just for suspecting covid with no test that alot of that Obama money flows in the hospital per patient. Im not saying doctors are bad but Im just saying the numbers are a little inflated on the outside. That doesnt mean dont be careful but Im just saying this isnt the plague.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jessica Doty Whitaker of Indiana.
I wonder why this didn’t get any coverage.
Disgusting.
IMG_7112.JPG

IMG_7113.JPG

IMG_7114.JPG

No coverage? Looks like articles from both sides of the country, and even the UK.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wish I could justify 140,000 lives as being necessary and expendable, but I can't.

At what point do you say, "hmmm, maybe people dying at this rate isnt as good as trying to contain this virus?"
30,000 people die every day from starvation, over 10,000 children die every day of starvation. Are they expendable? Its completely avoidable, shouldnt resources prioritize going to children rather than covid patients?

As far as 140,000 of course things should be done about it, but here in the USA they are created another crisis we have yet to see its effects. Its not a matter of are 140,000 lives expendable, its how a matter of the proper way of dealing with this in a responsible manner.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No coverage? Looks like articles from both sides of the country, and even the UK.
Coverege is correct, I think its when you turn on the tube its not really a topic on the forefront but rather a side piece. To be honest I never seen the story on TV once and found out first hand about it on this thread. I mean the fact is these stories barely drive ratings on TV. Sad but true.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont live in the US. Unlike you guys, I didn't have to be mandated to wear a mask because we locked down early and are already reopening again ;)

Its alot easier to clean up an island of a virus in an expedited fashion that it is here in the USA.

I dunno whats going on in NZ but there is a serious economic crisis here and 10s of millions of people are out of work (I would guess we have of millions more unemployed than the entire population of NZ) and many business that have been open for decades have permanently shut down in my local area. Plus this country is dead broke. The government that is pretending to care about people has been too busy dropping love bombs on millions of innocent Muslims so we can control their oil fields and poppy production.

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coverege is correct, I think its when you turn on the tube its not really a topic on the forefront but rather a side piece. To be honest I never seen the story on TV once and found out first hand about it on this thread. I mean the fact is these stories barely drive ratings on TV. Sad but true.
Ahh, gotcha. I have zero idea what they talk about on TV as i generally dont trust shît that comes out of their mouths anyway and therefore dont really watch the news. So I’ll take your word for it that it isnt on the tube.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh, gotcha. I have zero idea what they talk about on TV as i generally dont trust shît that comes out of their mouths anyway and therefore dont really watch the news. So I’ll take your word for it that it isnt on the tube.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watch it because I want to know what they are telling people so I can more readily assimilate to the current events when encounting regular people in real life. Well, Ill just describe it like this, I want to know what they are brainwashing people with, LOL

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I was counting quick, my wife was rushing me to watch the next episode of The Doom Patrol and missed a 0 there, lol!

This virus isnt the Bubonic Plague reasoning alot of people really dont care if they get it or not its really a low risk high reward to many and at the end of the day people have bills to pay. If something serious came along the way you would have a higher portion of the population taking precautions. This is a bad virus but come on man, its not worth shutting the entire country down and creating a new crisis. This country is dead broke and the unemployment rate is horrific.

Im in the just wear a stupid mask and avoid crowded situations group..... but here in America as long as your protesting artifical oppression and taking down statues of dead people the rules dont apply.
You do know that if you let it run it’s course with zero precautions, to achieve herd immunity at 60% of the population getting it, which is on the low-end of achieving herd immunity, even with “only” a 0.1% death rate (when it’s likely between 0.4-1%), that means 328,000 dead. Go up to 0.4% and it’s 1.3 million. Etc That’s not nothing man.

And no educated person is saying protests without masks are OK. Even Fauci said protesting is risky, even with a mask, but if you must be in a crowd, you should of course wear a mask.

You’re using a straw man argument. Maybe the MEDIA isn’t complaining about people in protests not distancing or wearing masks, but medical experts ARE saying it’s risky behavior.

And plenty of people on the right don’t wear masks too, or distance. Like the idiots at the last Trump rally. Neither side has the monopoly on stupidity here.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you only consider RISK/REWARD in terms of YOURSELF, you’re an a**hat. Not saying that you are, just anyone with that line of thinking. Just like driving drunk; it’s not just YOU you’re putting at risk, but other people too.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One in three young adults is at risk of severe Covid-19, and smoking plays a big part in that risk, according to new research published Monday in the Journal of Adolescent Health.
Interesting. You’d think we’d have been over smoking by now, but all that vaping stuff seems to be keeping it around. No bueno.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do know that if you let it run it’s course with zero precautions, to achieve herd immunity at 60% of the population getting it, which is on the low-end of achieving herd immunity, even with “only” a 0.1% death rate (when it’s likely between 0.4-1%), that means 328,000 dead. Go up to 0.4% and it’s 1.3 million. Etc That’s not nothing man.

And no educated person is saying protests without masks are OK. Even Fauci said protesting is risky, even with a mask, but if you must be in a crowd, you should of course wear a mask.

You’re using a straw man argument. Maybe the MEDIA isn’t complaining about people in protests not distancing or wearing masks, but medical experts ARE saying it’s risky behavior.

And plenty of people on the right don’t wear masks too, or distance. Like the idiots at the last Trump rally. Neither side has the monopoly on stupidity here.
Well Im not saying 0 precautions. I dunno there has to be a balance and this shutting down thing because you cant let the entire economy destruct.

When I criticize the protests Im more focused in particular in NYC and NY State where people are given $1,000 fines if your caught not social distancing and also gatherings of certain amount including religious gatherings, businesses and even funereals have been raided and oppressed but then mayor De-Falsio not only encourages it but shows up. Im sure this has been going on in other cities as well. I mean if you want to open up a salon or restaurant you go to jail but if you want to have a much bigger crowd to tear down a statue its ok....its all hypocrisy on polititions and enforcement.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you only consider RISK/REWARD in terms of YOURSELF, you’re an a**hat. Not saying that you are, just anyone with that line of thinking. Just like driving drunk; it’s not just YOU you’re putting at risk, but other people too.
Well there is a reward of saving your business, saving your home, saving a roof over your children's head and being in position to giving them a future....not starving or needing to show up at a public gathering to get a bowl of soup.

Now me? I work mostly from home Ive been very fortunate this year. I have nothing personal to gain other than worried about my Country.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there is a reward of saving your business, saving your home, saving a roof over your children's head and being in position to giving them a future....not starving or needing to show up at a public gathering to get a bowl of soup.

Now me? I work mostly from home Ive been very fortunate this year. I have nothing personal to gain other than worried about my Country.
The person going to a house party is doing it to keep a roof over their child’s head? The people going to crowded Churches that don’t social distance are doing it to feed their children? I’m talking about the people who do ELECTIVE things since they view their personal risk/reward ratio is in their favor, not people who do things they arguably need to do to survive. Two TOTALLY different groups of people and arguments my friend.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its alot easier to clean up an island of a virus in an expedited fashion that it is here in the USA.

I dunno whats going on in NZ but there is a serious economic crisis here and 10s of millions of people are out of work (I would guess we have of millions more unemployed than the entire population of NZ) and many business that have been open for decades have permanently shut down in my local area. Plus this country is dead broke. The government that is pretending to care about people has been too busy dropping love bombs on millions of innocent Muslims so we can control their oil fields and poppy production.
If a virus is in the country, the benefits of it being an island are moot. An island is supposed to be more difficult to initially infect, but once it reaches the island the way it transmits is the same as everywhere else - respiratory droplets.

So many people deflect from the actual core issue: we decided a 4 week lockdown done right would help us get the economy back on track faster and help us reduce the impact of covid 19. NZ citizens and permanent residents are flooding back from overseas, however we are putting them in isolation, testing them all and making sure they are covid free before they reenter the general population.

Here's the part that really gets me: if a lockdown is no longer feasible that's one thing, but people are also actively protesting the most basic of pandemic precautions. That boggles my mind. That to me shows a complete lack of regard for your fellow man.

Businesses suffered here. Jobs are being lost. Our airline is struggling. Businesses are still closing. But we still decided that swift action would save more lives and allow us to reopen the economy sooner than sticking our heads in the sand.

Once a virus is in, the fact it is an island means nothing. The initial advantage of it being an island is lost. Most of Europe is landlocked, yet they are still fearing better than the US. At what point is that no longer an excuse for poor action?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The person going to a house party is doing it to keep a roof over their child’s head? The people going to crowded Churches that don’t social distance are doing it to feed their children? I’m talking about the people who do ELECTIVE things since they view their personal risk/reward ratio is in their favor, not people who do things they arguably need to do to survive. Two TOTALLY different groups of people and arguments my friend.
Oh I see...

So what are you proposing if anything at this stage?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see...

For one, I’m not an expert here, so I don’t claim to have THE answer, but I don’t think people in places where it’s still setting records should be going out and partying. I think that masks should be required in public (I think places have some exceptions if you’re very distanced from other people outside), and distancing should be mandatory and enforced in businesses that remain open. I also don’t really think tattoo parlors and bowling alleys need to be open TBH. Think of a bowling alley. You share balls with everyone, and when do you think the last time they cleaned the inside of the finger holes was? And you eat at the table right next to the lane, often food you eat with you hands like pizza and nachos, and then go finger-f**k the balls every few minutes, then return to using those same fingers to eat more food between frames.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I see...

You don’t really think people should be going to house parties with dozens of people, no distancing, and no masks in places setting records for new cases, right?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If a virus is in the country, the benefits of it being an island are moot. An island is supposed to be more difficult to initially infect, but once it reaches the island the way it transmits is the same as everywhere else - respiratory droplets.

So many people deflect from the actual core issue: we decided a 4 week lockdown done right would help us get the economy back on track faster and help us reduce the impact of covid 19. NZ citizens and permanent residents are flooding back from overseas, however we are putting them in isolation, testing them all and making sure they are covid free before they reenter the general population.

Businesses suffered here. Jobs are being lost. Our airline is struggling. But we still decided that swift action would save more lives and allow us to reopen the economy sooner than sticking our heads in the sand.

Look at infection rates in Japan, Korea, Taiwan etc with exceptionally dense population areas and their cases.

Once a virus is in, the fact it is an island means nothing. The initial advantage of it being an island is lost. Most of Europe is landlocked, yet they are still fearing better than the US. At what point is that no longer an excuse for poor action?
Yeah, if you’ve ever played Plague Inc you know that it’s harder to initially infect an island, but that’s about it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For one, I’m not an expert here, so I don’t claim to have THE answer, but I don’t think people in places where it’s still setting records should be going out and partying. I think that masks should be required in public (I think places have some exceptions if you’re very distanced from other people outside), and distancing should be mandatory and enforced in businesses that remain open. I also don’t really think tattoo parlors and bowling alleys need to be open TBH. Think of a bowling alley. You share balls with everyone, and when do you think the last time they cleaned the inside of the finger holes was? And you eat at the table right next to the lane, often food you eat with you hands like pizza and nachos, and then go finger-f**k the balls every few minutes, then return to using those same fingers to eat more food between frames.
So what if a tattoo parlor is falling behind its business rent, is defaulting on some credit cards and cant keep up with home mortgage payments, and its willing to wear masks and sanitize the place. Limit traffic that can come into the business (I often see these places as hang outs around me) do appointment only or something? Should this person be arrested and their place boarded up by the government?

Cant a bowling alley redesign the business concept? Every 3 lanes, mandatory masks and no food? Have sanatizers around everywhere and disinfectant spray with single use towels?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember the day it happened I snooped around. CNN, fox, msn.... crickets.
Anyways, today I decided I’m going dark and not looking at any of this shite for a long while. It is taxing on every level. I’m focusing on training and my family. This BS isn’t healthy.
I dont blame ya one bit, brother. Take care of yourself and your fam...and pull something big in a couple weeks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what if a tattoo parlor is falling behind its business rent, is defaulting on some credit cards and cant keep up with home mortgage payments, and its willing to wear masks and sanitize the place. Limit traffic that can come into the business (I often see these places as hang outs around me) do appointment only or something? Should this person be arrested and their place boarded up by the government?

Cant a bowling alley redesign the business concept? Every 3 lanes, mandatory masks and no food? Have sanatizers around everywhere and disinfectant spray with single use towels?
I mean, isn’t the point of social safety nets to help small businesses that fall on hard times? Stop giving billions to huge businesses (and the Church), stop funding too many wars, and help these businesses stay afloat if you think it’s worth keeping them closed. American politicians and corporate BS keeps the money tax dollars pay for from going where people want and need it to go.

As for bowling alleys, you still haven’t addressed the issue of the balls. Wiping them down doesn’t clean the inside holes, and I promise you no one is going to wash their hands 20 times a game, no matter how much you tell them to.

But as for your general concepts, yes, I agree, the MORE precautions are taken AND ENFORCED by businesses, governments, and people, the less places we need to shut down. As for more nuanced answers than that, neither of us are experts.

But we’d then have to impose HEAVY fines on, say, a tattoo parlor found to violate distancing issues, since actual police and government agencies can’t check every business every day, so fear or harsh penalty would have to be sufficient to keep them following the rules properly, as insufficient punishment won’t prevent people from trying to make a few more dollars.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

There definitely is. I dont think anyone is saying these things aren't also important.

However it being a problem doesnt make coronavirus less of a problem. So you have to tackle both simultaneously. If lockdown isnt feasible, then another solution needs to be devised.

The problem is, the same people saying "save the economy" are also out there protesting against wearing masks. In my view, they are either ignorant to how destructive a virus can be or being defiant for the sake of being defiant. So now you have a divide between those saying "save the people" and those saying "save the economy", whereas both groups should be working together to save both.

Downplaying the virus hasn't made it less destructive. And downplaying the loss to the economy hasn't made stifled the job losses.

At what point do you acknowledge something needs to be done that addresses both?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is my stance.

I don't claim to have the answer, but I'm listening to the advice of pandemic and infectious disease experts around the globe and just repeating what they say. I'm also listening to economists around the world to get their side as well.

One thing I like about NZ's Prime Minister is that she acknowledged it was and is going to be tough for everybody. She acknowledged businesses will close their doors and the tax payer has spent millions for wage relief for those businesses affected. I'm proud of that. I'm glad my money is going to preventing job losses. I'd raise my taxes to stop another NZer being out of work, provided those taxes dropped back to normal after we're in the clear.

I'm not trying to say that for brownie points, but I truly believe that everyone needs to stick together at times like these rather than divide.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There definitely is. I dont think anyone is saying these things aren't also important.

However it being a problem doesnt make coronavirus less of a problem. So you have to tackle both simultaneously. If lockdown isnt feasible, then another solution needs to be devised.

The problem is, the same people saying "save the economy" are also out there protesting against wearing masks. In my view, they are either ignorant to how destructive a virus can be or being defiant for the sake of being defiant. So now you have a divide between those saying "save the people" and those saying "save the economy", whereas both groups should be working together to save both.

Downplaying the virus hasn't made it less destructive. And downplaying the loss to the economy hasn't made stifled the job losses.

At what point do you acknowledge something needs to be done that addresses both?
Im definitely on board with tackling both simultaneously, just have different ideas on how to do it and how far.

Im in the "groups should be working together to save both" category, just that the solutions are always going to be debatable. Im glad Im not the one making the actual decisions to be honest.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im definitely on board with tackling both simultaneously, just have different ideas on how to do it and how far.

Im in the "groups should be working together to save both" category, just that the solutions are always going to be debatable. Im glad Im not the one making the actual decisions to be honest.
You and me both!

People want to reopen, I get that. I just think they people should accept that precautions need to be taken. Social distancing, sanitizing, etc etc. But people cant even do that well lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my stance.

I don't claim to have the answer, but I'm listening to the advice of pandemic and infectious disease experts around the globe and just repeating what they say. I'm also listening to economists around the world to get their side as well.

One thing I like about NZ's Prime Minister is that she acknowledged it was and is going to be tough for everybody. She acknowledged businesses will close their doors and the tax payer has spent millions for wage relief for those businesses affected. I'm proud of that. I'm glad my money is going to preventing job losses. I'd raise my taxes to stop another NZer being out of work, provided those taxes dropped back to normal after we're in the clear.

I'm not trying to say that for brownie points, but I truly believe that everyone needs to stick together at times like these rather than divide.
we don't always agree, but i respect you for being a good hearted person-i truly believe this!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
execution is again on hold...interesting-a black man holding a sign outside the federal prison here in terre haute that says All Lives Matter--local news interviewed him and he said-'here i am a black man opposing the death of a white supremist-all lives are precious'...

i have to respect and admire this man!!!

Reactions: ax1
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Newsom is shutting down California again...what a clown....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newsom is shutting down California again...what a clown....
I mean, are numbers increasing rapidly there? If so, clearly whatever they’ve been doing hasn’t been working. What would you suggest instead?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like the scheduled executions are on hold-going to the supreme's.

at question is the method-daniel lee is afraid the single drug pentobarbitol will cause painful death.

lee a white supremacist member robbed a family of 3 including a 8 year old girl, shot them with a stun gun, covered their heads in plastic bags,sealed the bags with duct tape and then threw the bodies into the illinois bayou in arkansas

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Numbers are going up due to increased testing....

The death rate in CA is .04 percent i believe.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Numbers are going up due to increased testing....

The death rate in CA is .04 percent i believe.
One thing I would be careful is I do hear from one side that the death rate is very low compared to the increase in spike, but the death rate should probably follow a spike a couple weeks down the road. People usually dont immediately die especially when hooked up to a machine.