Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying the lives of people who don't body build don't matter?
MLK said not to judge by the color of one's skin but rather their character, which is a philosophy I role with but.....he never said I cant judge by the size of one's pec's, the circumference of one's waist or the thickness of one's sternocleidomastoid.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. This was a while back but back when I was a super mod on PHF, there were very fine trolls on both sides.
I can't count the amount of people that wanted ax1 banned....and its mostly from one side.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't count the amount of people that wanted ax1 banned....and its mostly from one side.
Well, I mean, yeah but as much as I enjoy a unique viewpoint, I think all 3 of us can agree he is often intentionally provocative and almost always in one political direction. He is funnier than 4comm, though.

Reactions: ax1
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I mean, yeah but as much as I enjoy a unique viewpoint, I think all 3 of us can agree he is often intentionally provocative and almost always in one political direction. He is funnier than 4comm, though.
Difference is he's never asked for anyone to be banned for their opinion in this thread....whereas the other guy asked for everyone to be banned for just about everything.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Difference is he's never asked for anyone to be banned for their opinion in this thread....whereas the other guy asked for everyone to be banned for just about everything.
I can see where that would 1 be annoying and 2 where an abuse of the system like that would be ban-worthy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thanks!

I had no idea people actually wanted to shut up my voice and completely censor me even though I know Ive been consistently controversial in the views of a bunch for more than a decade here :) But people wanted to ban me? Wow!

Awesome I have a bodybuilder's community and platform to express myself to other like minded people who share my lifestyle, this place is sorta like my virtual home and a place where I can vent thoughts on my mind.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do everything for a reason, not to harass and hurt people but usually to express myself and my points and sometimes just to be straight out funny.....at least hurting people is absolutely not ever my intent, but I am human and have emotions and have said some things to people I do regret multiple times in the past.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do everything for a reason, not to harass and hurt people but usually to express myself and my points and sometimes just to be straight out funny.....at least hurting people is absolutely not ever my intent, but I am human and have emotions and have said some things to people I do regret multiple times in the past.
Let me be clear, I'm well aware that I'm in a glass house when it comes to being intentionally provacative.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The one's who claim to be so tolerant are genuinely the ones who report posts more than everyone...and ask for people to be banned for what they say.

....and its not even close.
Wow, i never would expect such cowardice on this forum. It's never even occured to me to report someone because i disagree with what they're saying. What does that achieve? If you disagree then debate, inform and enlighten, if you can't do that maybe you're wrong. Just glad those in charge have some perspective!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow thanks!

I had no idea people actually wanted to shut up my voice and completely censor me even though I know Ive been consistently controversial in the views of a bunch for more than a decade here :) But people wanted to ban me? Wow!
LOL I just figured you guys knew. I've been doing this so long, nothing really surprises me anymore.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Im losing my mind, I think Im going to seek refuge in Communist China, dunno how much more I can take.

Dixie Chicks Change Name to The Chicks amid Nationwide Protests for Racial Justice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in 13 years on this forum i think i only reported and asked for one guy to be banned...and it was mostly because he kept coming into my sponsored logs to cause trouble.

anyone want to guess who?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Im losing my mind, I think Im going to seek refuge in Communist China, dunno how much more I can take.

Dixie Chicks Change Name to The Chicks amid Nationwide Protests for Racial Justice

Have you seen Orange County CA wants to remove John Wayne’s name from the airport and any “likenesses” of him? They claim he made racist comments.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen Orange County CA wants to remove John Wayne’s name from the airport and any “likenesses” of him? They claim he made racist comments.
i've even heard they want to blow up mount rushmore--i guess if you are proud of being a american you are a racist, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt know that but I remember just a few years ago they were all over him over some video clip or something.

HBO just put Gone With the Wind back on their network after removing it last week. It now has a new introduction educating us about slavery.

Its all nothing but noise and distractions, it doesnt change anything other than fueling racial wars and extremism.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've even heard they want to blow up mount rushmore--i guess if you are proud of being a american you are a racist, lol.
They are going to change the flag I bet, since a whitey was chosen to sew the icon of white supremacy on the masses.

When are they going to rid of the product "Dixie Cups?" Im offended every-time I walk down the bakery isle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didnt know that but I remember just a few years ago they were all over him over some video clip or something.

HBO just put Gone With the Wind back on their network after removing it last week. It now has a new introduction educating us about slavery.

Its all nothing but noise and distractions, it doesnt change anything other than fueling racial wars and extremism.
i have something called the silver package thru spectrum...i think hbo and showtime are nothing but propaganda and i told spectrum i wanted to drop both channels..they said it would cost $12 a month more if i dropped them-the guy at the counters jaw dropped when i said go ahead and do it. i would drop a and e if i could since all i watched on it was live pd.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are going to change the flag I bet, since a whitey was chosen to sew the icon of white supremacy on the masses.

When are they going to rid of the product "Dixie Cups?" Im offended every-time I walk down the bakery isle.
i am waiting for them to cancel betty 'white', lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have something called the silver package thru spectrum...i think hbo and showtime are nothing but propaganda and i told spectrum i wanted to drop both channels..they said it would cost $12 a month more if i dropped them-the guy at the counters jaw dropped when i said go ahead and do it. i would drop a and e if i could since all i watched on it was live pd.
I get HBO Max with my ATT unlimited plan for no extra cost, cant drop it, lol...Maybe I can change to Verizon, but perhaps they will give me Showtime for free or even worse, a lifetime subscription to NPR!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am waiting for them to cancel betty 'white', lol.
Are they gonna get rid of one of my all time favorite classics The Jeffersons and wipe it off TV? I mean really, nothing is going to suprise me, they will make something up such as the broadcast network owner was exploiting his white privileged to portray his image of a black family in a traditional whitey western setting??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey @ax1 you ever see any christians on your trips to asia?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are they gonna get rid of one of my all time favorite classics The Jeffersons and wipe it off TV? I mean really, nothing is going to suprise me, they will make something up such as the broadcast network owner was exploiting his white privileged to portray his image of a black family in a traditional whitey western setting??
how about sanford and son?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
272 nypd file for retirement. a 49% spike over same time in 2019.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey @ax1 you ever see any christians on your trips to asia?
I visited a Catholic Church, a really old and beautiful one in Beijing and saw openly Catholics/Christians there. The building was spared during the Cultural Revolution, one of the higher ups had at least a soft spot for some historical buildings and saves what he could.

What was strange is how the culture blended into the religion, a guy was hanging out in front doing prayers on the rosary all casual which is something you would usually see with Buddhist. He talked to us because I often get attention when Im out in public was a little suprised I was there but not Catholic.

What they dont like in China are underground unproved churches or get togethers, but that pretty much goes for any religion. They want to control everything.

I visited Muslim Mosques as well in Beijing and out west in Dunhuang which is heavily populated. The Mosque in Beijing dated back to the 900's with the oldest surviving building from the 1600's (I think they fixed the original one whatever they mean by "reconstruction") The one in Dunhuang was pretty big and pretty new, so religion does thrive there in a somewhat very controlled manner....but as I seen with my own eyes Islam is far more popular than Christianity, at least from the perspective I seen more Islamic places than Christianity.

I remember when I went to the one in Beijing the place was closed off for the day for tourists but as we almost walked away he turned and noticed me and asked where I was from, and then he came up to me and patted me in the back and said, "we love Americans!" and let all of us in and check the place out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about sanford and son?
Didnt really watch that one, when I was a kid in the early to mid 80's Id see the Jeffersons on alot I dont know I never really ran into or watched Sanford and Son.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Totally agree. Now the cool thing is to be a victim. If you can’t find a category to fit in with your victimization, then you make one up.
That is one of my biggest hates today, this victim culture is out of control, what happened to being strong, taking ish on the chin and moving on with your life? Now everyone wants to shout from the rooftops they're a victim and get the twitteratti on side to get what they want, it's all about them victim points!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I totally agree. If it doesn’t stop soon the US is going to crumble. These extremist are screaming they want racial equality. I’m convinced they want racial superiority.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is one of my biggest hates today, this victim culture is out of control, what happened to being strong, taking ish on the chin and moving on with your life? Now everyone wants to shout from the rooftops they're a victim and get the twitteratti on side to get what they want, it's all about them victim points!
It’s so true and so F-ed up! It has to stop man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree. If it doesn’t stop soon the US is going to crumble. These extremist are screaming they want racial equality. I’m convinced they want racial superiority.
i am truly surprised the anarchists aren't going after NASA...if not for ex-nazi's the 69 moon walk would not have happened.

if they are out to erase American history they are stupid dumbasses not to include such a historic event as walking on the moon, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am truly surprised the anarchists aren't going after NASA...if not for ex-nazi's the 69 moon walk would not have happened.

if they are out to erase American history they are stupid dumbasses not to include such a historic event as walking on the moon, lol.
Yeah but the Nazi's killed the Jews and BLM well, they already claim what they care about and condemn those who care about everybody.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I visited a Catholic Church, a really old and beautiful one in Beijing and saw openly Catholics/Christians there. The building was spared during the Cultural Revolution, one of the higher ups had at least a soft spot for some historical buildings and saves what he could.

What was strange is how the culture blended into the religion, a guy was hanging out in front doing prayers on the rosary all casual which is something you would usually see with Buddhist. He talked to us because I often get attention when Im out in public was a little suprised I was there but not Catholic.

What they dont like in China are underground unproved churches or get togethers, but that pretty much goes for any religion. They want to control everything.

I visited Muslim Mosques as well in Beijing and out west in Dunhuang which is heavily populated. The Mosque in Beijing dated back to the 900's with the oldest surviving building from the 1600's (I think they fixed the original one whatever they mean by "reconstruction") The one in Dunhuang was pretty big and pretty new, so religion does thrive there in a somewhat very controlled manner....but as I seen with my own eyes Islam is far more popular than Christianity, at least from the perspective I seen more Islamic places than Christianity.

I remember when I went to the one in Beijing the place was closed off for the day for tourists but as we almost walked away he turned and noticed me and asked where I was from, and then he came up to me and patted me in the back and said, "we love Americans!" and let all of us in and check the place out.
i am curious if the baby Jesus in that church was asian? in the phillipines Jesus was fillipino, in mombasa Jesus was african, in egypt Jesus was a arab, in puerto rico Jesus was hispanic....imagine that!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am curious if the baby Jesus in that church was asian? in the phillipines Jesus was fillipino, in mombasa Jesus was african, in egypt Jesus was a arab, in puerto rico Jesus was hispanic....imagine that!!!
I don’t recall that, and I remember they had a all Christian gift shop inside (inside the same room as the main Church!) and I think I would have noticed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t recall that, and I remember they had a all Christian gift shop inside (inside the same room as the main Church!) and I think I would have noticed.
what is hillarious is that all of those different ethnic Jesus's were probably all made in china, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my own picture, it’s a little hard to see but they have a baby Jesus and Joseph on the the wall and they are white. Interestingly they didn’t have a huge cross up displaying crusifix, I’ve never seen it like that before.

IMG_7509.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanna add they didn’t completely void the image of a crucified Jesus, I did buy a cross in the gift shop with a crucified Jesus on it but I remember I had a weird feeling when I did not see it up in the wall where it should be other than a plain cross on display.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanna add they didn’t completely void the image of a crucified Jesus, I did buy a cross in the gift shop with a crucified Jesus on it but I remember I had a weird feeling when I did not see it up in the wall where it should be other than a plain cross on display.
That is odd. I always thought that the crucifix was a hallmark of Catholicism, but I’ve never been in a Catholic Church outside the US.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my own picture, it’s a little hard to see but they have a baby Jesus and Joseph on the the wall and they are white. Interestingly they didn’t have a huge cross up displaying crusifix, I’ve never seen it like that before.

View attachment 195154
this actually makes sense to me now that i think about it...the chinese government is very clever, they wouldn't want a asian looking Jesus that the people could more closely relate to, imo.

i have 3 granddaughters who love barbie dolls, barbie now comes is every shape color and size, they even have a fat barbie, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this actually makes sense to me now that i think about it...the chinese government is very clever, they wouldn't want a asian looking Jesus that the people could more closely relate to, imo.

i have 3 granddaughters who love barbie dolls, barbie now comes is every shape color and size, they even have a fat barbie, lol.
No transgender Barbie yet? Hasbro hates the LbHJKIoU+%*^ community I guess. Maybe if we burn up a Burger King we will get justice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No transgender Barbie yet? Hasbro hates the LbHJKIoU+%*^ community I guess. Maybe if we burn up a Burger King we will get justice!
why stop at burger king, burn everything till nothing is left...start all over with nothing remaining of our racist past!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why stop at burger king, burn everything till nothing is left...start all over with nothing remaining of our racist past!!!
I’ve always related myself as a double butt-holed person, maybe this is what it will take to have 2 toilets in every stall. Insurance should cover my surgery too I need to drill up that other hole and tweak the plumbing, wtf this system is oppressing me!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve always related myself as a double butt-holed person, maybe this is what it will take to have 2 toilets in every stall. Insurance should cover my surgery too drill that 2nd hole and tweak my plumbing a little, wtf this system is oppressing me!

Last edited: