Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then in exchange they will give them 400 thousand as a whole but then want to give another 35 million to preserve a rare and endangered species of grass.
lol...you win, time for bed.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I went to the unemployment website to see if I can claim anything and whatayaknow?

Cant log in. Recovered username, then recovered password, repeat process 3 more times and I cant even try to file because the crap they gave me is still coming out to be invalid. At this point I almost want to just throw $600 at them.

Government, here to help as long as you can get help before you commit suicide!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I went to the unemployment website to see if I can claim anything and whatayaknow?

Cant log in. Recovered username, then recovered password, repeat process 3 more times and I cant even try to file because the crap they gave me is still coming out to be invalid. At this point I almost want to just throw $600 at them.

Government, here to help as long as you can get help before you commit suicide!
Damn, just to add now they blocked my out of possibly accessing the account for too many login attemps and have to call their stupid phone number. Probably after a 8 hour hold, someone out of Vietnam or prison will help me.

Anyways, the point is Ive been hearing people around the country are having problems and you can add me to the list.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_4209.JPG

This moron just closed down Florida. What a dumb #|

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, just to add now they blocked my out of possibly accessing the account for too many login attemps and have to call their stupid phone number. Probably after a 8 hour hold, someone out of Vietnam or prison will help me.

Anyways, the point is Ive been hearing people around the country are having problems and you can add me to the list.
here in indiana the unemployment offices are closed-non essential...they are running it from home, and are totally understaffed to deal with the overwhelming increase...supposedly they are going to 'out source' I can just imagine how well this will turn out.

here is a tip--go to employer section and not the claimant section...since you are self employed I would go there to contact them.

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Who know the US, lives or been, knows that at least 50% of sales are for immigrants legal or illegal or tourists.

China will again be the first economy in a few months, if they are not already the first. It was a master play

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who know the US, lives or been, knows that at least 50% of sales are for immigrants legal or illegal or tourists.

China will again be the first economy in a few months, if they are not already the first. It was a master play
one thing for sure..china doesn't have competing political 'party's' trying to play politics with 'everything' instead of focusing on what is best for the country.

this is a huge advantage for china's economy, imo.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
one thing for sure..china doesn't have competing political 'party's' trying to play politics with 'everything' instead of focusing on what is best for the country.

Wow, you're on welfare for a few weeks and already switched to pro-communism? That was fast!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

They got crushed hard and they also have been printing money out of thin air propping up their economies. Its unstable there, they build entire cities there that people barely live in just so enough people have jobs that the country doesnt go into chaos. Will they be the biggest economy in the world? Very possibly some day, but not in a few months thats for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best wishes to all my US bros. This virus seems to be hitting you real hard.
No, actually its not. The only thing hitting us hard are terrible policies from corrupt polititions who dont believe in science and fight wars against viruses with massive government programs and shipping military out in the pacific to gun down drug cartels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best wishes to all my US bros. This virus seems to be hitting you real hard.

Stay safe!
it depends on where you live...here in my small city of 64,000 only 3 confirmed and 10 possible, with no deaths. NYC and Detroit on the other hand are getting hit hard. surprisingly California isn't getting hit nearly as hard as I would have thought it would with all the homeless and transient people..

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
it depends on where you live...here in my small city of 64,000 only 3 confirmed and 10 possible, with no deaths. NYC and Detroit on the other hand are getting hit hard. surprisingly California isn't getting hit nearly as hard as I would have thought it would with all the homeless and transient people..
Density, CA has much more space, and much less people per m²

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
true...but major cities are full of homeless. I would have thought it would spread as fast as the wildfires, I think cali has just been very fortunate-I hope it continues.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly and despite the Fox news-view of people who don't actually travel to these cities, the homeless are actively interacting with people who have been social distancing. A lot of places in California have also been housing the homeless and providing them with supplies like masks to prevent spread.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NYC population, approx 8.4 million. Confirmed cases 88,000= 0.01% of the population deaths 4,800 = 0.00057% of the population. Seems like a safe bet compared to driving so far or going for a regular stroll through the Bronx on a Friday night.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I'm agreeing with Pence again: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/coronavirus-pence-bars-fauci-and-birx-from-appearing-on-cnn.html?fbclid=IwAR3fIOeuXni2_ygamj-Oi0Xx6xTpfQ_araQyXaPCXlui8oLNX_fLv2uJRew

If CNN only wants to show Trump and then skip the people we actually need to hear from on the task force, then CNN doesn't get to interview them separately
"CNN often airs only the first portion of the daily briefings live, the part that is typically led by President Donald Trump, before returning to their news anchors during the second half of the briefing."

Somewhat wrong!

Ive actually noticed that CiaNN had been skipping Dump's opening comments this past week. Was wondering what was taking so long and then switched networks and saw Dump vomiting all over the place stenching the place up with sulfur live on air. They had no reason to, they were just chatting up with Sanjay Duuptda other than probably as a statement because Dump had been abusing his powers to bully Dim Acosta from CiaNN.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"CNN often airs only the first portion of the daily briefings live, the part that is typically led by President Donald Trump, before returning to their news anchors during the second half of the briefing."

Somewhat wrong!

Ive actually noticed that CiaNN had been skipping Dump's opening comments this past week. Was wondering what was taking so long and then switched networks and saw Dump vomiting all over the place stenching the place up with sulfur live on air. They had no reason to, they were just chatting up with Sanjay Duuptda other than probably as a statement because Dump had been abusing his powers to bully Dim Acosta from CiaNN.
you missed your calling...if you were writing for snl it would still be funny!!!:D

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you missed your calling...if you were writing for snl it would still be funny!!!:D
I can confirm it happened at least 3 times then I just stopped going to the Cartoon News Network to wait on the Coronavirus puppet show. They really skipped on Dump's intros, they had no reason to do so other than playing games with him. Which I dont care, I hate all of them, lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It’s awfully positive of you to assume that the Chinese government is so benevolent and cares more about the wellbeing of their citizens first and foremost above their own interests and gains. Granted, they already have nigh-unlimited power over their people, so they don’t need to try to get much more, and they don’t have rival political parties to compete with, but what’s “best for their country” isn’t always what’s best for its people. Or maybe I’m just pessimistic. Or just sick of hearing everyone praise China for how they’re handling this, when they’re still almost irrefutably lying about the number of cases they have, and I’m pretty sure they lied about the severity of this whole mess early on, which didn’t help, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s awfully positive of you to assume that the Chinese government is so benevolent and cares more about the wellbeing of their citizens first and foremost above their own interests and gains. Granted, they already have nigh-unlimited power over their people, so they don’t need to try to get much more, and they don’t have rival political parties to compete with, but what’s “best for their country” isn’t always what’s best for its people. Or maybe I’m just pessimistic. Or just sick of hearing everyone praise China for how they’re handling this, when they’re still almost irrefutably lying about the number of cases they have, and I’m pretty sure they lied about the severity of this whole mess early on, which didn’t help, right? Please correct me if I’m wrong.
ok, you are wrong....you are welcome!!!

I wish you would show me where I praised china?

you remind me of that monte python skit...are you here for a argument, lol. google it, funny stuff

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think about this, 500 million globally people get the regular flu every year but China averages about only 100 cases!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, you are wrong....you are welcome!!!

I wish you would show me where I praised china?

you remind me of that monte python skit...are you here for a argument, lol. google it, funny stuff
Here’s your quote:

You said that instead of “playing politics,” China can “focus on what is best for the country.” I’m saying that politicians, be it in the US or China, act in their own best interest.

Yes, China may not have to play political party games since there’s one party, but that doesn’t mean that they’re acting any more in the best interest of the people by any stretch of the imagination. They have plenty of other sources of corruption.

And I didn’t even mean that YOU were supporting China, just that I’ve seen a lot of media support for China vs the US on the internet, possibly because so many internet people have Trump, and if Trump criticizes China, they defend China. I’m not even kidding, unfortunately.

I’m just saying that China isn’t some benevolent political party acting in the best interest of the people just because they don’t have BS partisan political games to play.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here’s your quote:

You said that instead of “playing politics,” China can “focus on what is best for the country.” I’m saying that politicians, be it in the US or China, act in their own best interest.

Yes, China may not have to play political party games since there’s one party, but that doesn’t mean that they’re acting any more in the best interest of the people by any stretch of the imagination. They have plenty of other sources of corruption.

And I didn’t even mean that YOU were supporting China, just that I’ve seen a lot of media support for China vs the US on the internet, possibly because so many internet people have Trump, and if Trump criticizes China, they defend China. I’m not even kidding, unfortunately.

I’m just saying that China isn’t some benevolent political party acting in the best interest of the people just because they don’t have BS partisan political games to play.
no what I meant was the two party system here often puts us at a disadvantage...playing politics is often detrimental to the best interest of our country.

thank you, I would be the last one to be defending china's government.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no what I meant was the two party system here often puts us at a disadvantage...playing politics is often detrimental to the best interest of our country.

thank you, I would be the last one to be defending china's government.
They sorta dont have a "1" party system. First of all, I had dinner with a active Chinese 'Democrat" in the CCCP government a few times, he held an active post about in line as a Senator.

2nd, these past years there has been alot of division within the "Party" where different factions were practically at war, President Winnie (Xi) had been spending alot of time and energy purging, arresting, detaining and clearing out political opposition all across the country with his so called "Anti-corruption" campaign. We are talking thousands of Party Members being round up and arrested. The ideological distractions in the government are there and are real, playing politics is hardcore and you can argue far worse than here but in different ways.

Also, just have to be a broken record here, the US does not have a single party system, its a single party duopoly. We have break up the Chinese CCCP into 2 groups for example, call them China Red and China Blue let people vote and you end up with all the very same people. The US Government consists primarily "Party Members," they all belong to the same club and we arent in it. They shout, have disagreements, infighting...blah blah blah....you can add that oddball here and there from a "I" party just like the Democrat I know from the CCCP but for the most party its pretty much the same.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They sorta dont have a "1" party system. First of all, I had dinner with a active Chinese 'Democrat" in the CCCP government a few times, he held an active post about in line as a Senator.

2nd, these past years there has been alot of division within the "Party" where different factions were practically at war, President Winnie (Xi) had been spending alot of time and energy purging, arresting, detaining and clearing out political opposition all across the country with his so called "Anti-corruption" campaign. We are talking thousands of Party Members being round up and arrested. The ideological distractions in the government are there and are real, playing politics is hardcore and you can argue far worse than here but in different ways.

Also, just have to be a broken record here, the US does not have a single party system, its a single party duopoly. We have break up the Chinese CCCP into 2 groups for example, call them China Red and China Blue let people vote and you end up with all the very same people. The US Government consists primarily "Party Members," they all belong to the same club and we arent in it. They shout, have disagreements, infighting...blah blah blah....you can add that oddball here and there from a "I" party just like the Democrat I know from the CCCP but for the most party its pretty much the same.

it Is like we are living in the twilight zone...all we need is rod serling doing narrative.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Sounds like the virus hit California earlier than was originally thought, maybe October or November last year. I live in CA.

So many people in CA have probably developed immunity. I myself had a nasty flu in December, and I got over it. I believe this may have been COVID19.

And no I dont have any links to back this up....I just heard it on the news, and it makes sense.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like the virus hit California earlier than was originally thought, maybe October or November last year. I live in CA.

So many people in CA have probably developed immunity. I myself had a nasty flu in December, and I got over it. I believe this may have been COVID19.

And no I dont have any links to back this up....I just heard it on the news, and it makes sense.
What news did you hear that from? We should probably post our sources.

Yet in South Korea they are finding those who've been 'cured' of Covid-19 have tested positive for it afterwards. It’s reactivating. I’ll dig up the article. Do you suppose they can get it again, but to a lessor degree? What about infecting others that have not had it and having them show symptoms and a more serious case? We know there are multiple strains. There are quite a few question marks here that should probably not lead up to moving away from stay in place.

We should be hesitant to lend too much credence to those who state 'gloom n' doom' as well 'overly optimistic outlooks'. I'd rather err on the side of too cautious. Just look at the numbers of folks being diagnosed daily because of symptoms, and not testing because only .7 percent of the US population has been tested.

Where are all those tests? We really should IMHO be testing everyone.
Also, what is this about the FED defunding tests as of today? I'll search for that source unless someone has it handy.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, what is this about the FED defunding tests as of today? I'll search for that source unless someone has it handy.
Personally I think they should save the blood samples of those who were marked off as deceased but not actually tested. Rumor is they have been liberally marking off Coronovirus deaths without even testing. I can understand you want to preserve tests for those who are still living but we do want more accurate stats in the end of the day including asterisks with those with pre-existing conditions. If someone has severe ephesyma (my spell check cant even fix that, lol!) it really matters.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I think they should save the blood samples of those who were marked off as deceased but not actually tested. Rumor is they have been liberally marking off Coronovirus deaths without even testing. I can understand you want to preserve tests for those who are still living but we do want more accurate stats in the end of the day including asterisks with those with pre-existing conditions. If someone has severe ephesyma (my spell check cant even fix that, lol!) it really matters.
Actually. I’ve heard the opposite. If a patient dies and we’re not tested the doctor doesn’t add them as a Covid 19 death.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually. I’ve heard the opposite. If a patient dies and we’re not tested the doctor doesn’t add them as a Covid 19 death.
Its a bit more vague as instructed by the CDC but Im glad your circles are running it that way.

"In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn’t explain the reality of what is happening in different locations.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW.
It’s a Bond marathon on EPIX.

:)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn’t explain the reality of what is happening in different locations.
I can see the reality being that there arent enough tests and doctors are free to use judgment and label a Coronavirus death. How do I know they didnt have the regular flu, or maybe had pneumonia from congestive heart failure?

Im not saying your wrong but until they change the language in the CDC the numbers Im seeing may be a bit inflated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see the reality being that there arent enough tests and doctors are free to use judgment and label a Coronavirus death. How do I know they didnt have the regular flu, or maybe had pneumonia from congestive heart failure?

Im not saying your wrong but until they change the language in the CDC the numbers Im seeing may be a bit inflated.
Post Spanish flu they had to upscale the number of deaths worldwide to far over 20 million to 50 and even at that some speculate it killed up to 200 million people.

That is what we are faced with if we act too soon. Pragmatism will save lives. This is also how we may benefit with our access to information over and above so many in 1918. Then reporters were arrested if they reported on the deaths and seriousness.

Thankfully we don’t have to deal with that kind of suppression.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What news did you hear that from? We should probably post our sources.

Yet in South Korea they are finding those who've been 'cured' of Covid-19 have tested positive for it afterwards. It’s reactivating. I’ll dig up the article. Do you suppose they can get it again, but to a lessor degree? What about infecting others that have not had it and having them show symptoms and a more serious case? We know there are multiple strains. There are quite a few question marks here that should probably not lead up to moving away from stay in place.

We should be hesitant to lend too much credence to those who state 'gloom n' doom' as well 'overly optimistic outlooks'. I'd rather err on the side of too cautious. Just look at the numbers of folks being diagnosed daily because of symptoms, and not testing because only .7 percent of the US population has been tested.

I just said, I dont have any sources, and I believe it was local LA news where I live...

If u dont live in CA, then dont worry about it I guess...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Not everything is a conspiracy. Unless somebody gets shot in the head, what criteria should we use for determining cause of death? Nobody is walking around immaculate with no other issues, so it's not going to be a black and white issue. Even regular flu numbers annually isn't based off of actual testing. Some people with COVID-19 are at least getting tested, although the testing is widespread enough or near what was promised. I've never met anybody that got tested for seasonal flu to confirm they actually had it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had you recently traveled to China in November or December? If not, then it was just the flu.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everything is a conspiracy. Unless somebody gets shot in the head, what criteria should we use for determining cause of death? Nobody is walking around immaculate with no other issues, so it's not going to be a black and white issue. Even regular flu numbers annually isn't based off of actual testing. Some people with COVID-19 are at least getting tested, although the testing is widespread enough or near what was promised. I've never met anybody that got tested for seasonal flu to confirm they actually had it.
I know the doctors can’t test anybody at this point, it’s impossible.What would satisfy me is if instead of reporting all cases as “confirmed” to the public, it was rather categorized as confirmed through actually testing and dr. diagnosed. I think that’s reasonably fair under current circumstances.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Had you recently traveled to China in November or December? If not, then it was just the flu.
Lol ok...so all the people in America with COVID19 have traveled to China recently ? (I'll stand by for a 3 page answer)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know the doctors can’t test anybody at this point, it’s impossible.What would satisfy me is if instead of reporting all cases as “confirmed” to the public, it was rather categorized as confirmed through actually testing and dr. diagnosed. I think that’s reasonably fair under current circumstances.
What they do in clinical trials is have investigator-assessed vs independent review committee (IRC), where samples are sent off to be blindly tested. So maybe something like that, but the numbers are massive compared to patients in most clinical trials.

Even if you go off the testing though, it's not clear-cut, which is why the wording is vague. A patient is 65, smoker, with heart disease, and sleep apnea. He dies and tests positive, so what was the cause? And I don't think this example is a stretch for a lot of US citizens.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol ok...so all the people in America with COVID19 have traveled to China recently ? (I'll stand by for a 3 page answer)
People who would have had it in December? More than likely, yes. You didn't get tested and have used your own lack of symptoms as "proof" that COVID-19 is the same as the regular flu, when you probably only had the regular flu.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said back in December-January. That was pretty early on in the timeline as far as US cases go, no?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said back in December-January. That was pretty early on in the timeline as far as US cases go, no?