Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, His Majesty King Cuomo announces that he and many other states are also competing with FEMA to purchase ventilators significantly driving up the costs. a sad RRROOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! This incompetency reminds me when there was a blizzard a few years ago, people drove to the FEMA office for assistance and it was closed due to bad weather!!

Waiting for door to door gun confiscation.....tick tok tick tok

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, His Majesty King Cuomo announces that he and many other states are also competing with FEMA to purchase ventilators significantly driving up the costs. a sad RRROOFFFLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! This incompetency reminds me when there was a blizzard a few years ago, people drove to the FEMA office for assistance and it was closed due to bad weather!!

Waiting for door to door gun confiscation.....tick tok tick tok
That's just state vs federal. Unfortunately, the moron running federal doesn't think hospitals need more than a couple ventilators. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/trump-ventilators-coronavirus-151311

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's just state vs federal. Unfortunately, the moron running federal doesn't think hospitals need more than a couple ventilators. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/trump-ventilators-coronavirus-151311
King Cuomo had stated that as the peaks go to other areas and regiouns that he would be personally responsible to distribute them to any other region or state.

In my opinion, I dont see what the big deal is to aim high in this situation especially when 30k can be then sent and spread out to so many other places as needed. Even if you dont use every one up in NY, thats good and then they can be ready for elsewhere or 2nd wave, next virus, etc....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized liquor stores are still open and considered an "essential" business in NY. Being that someone dies every 50 minutes from a drunk driving accidents in the States it makes sense that we keep them open. I guess when the most profitable government revenue comes from drugs or bombing people across the globe, its important to keep most "essential" business open in the name of saving lives.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized liquor stores are still open and considered an "essential" business in NY. Being that someone dies every 50 minutes from a drunk driving accidents in the States it makes sense that we keep them open. I guess when the most profitable government revenue comes from drugs or bombing people across the globe, its important to keep most "essential" business open in the name of saving lives.
For one, you think addicts won’t break into closed stores to steal alcohol if that’s the only way they can get it? Second, alcohol withdrawals are no joking matter, and can be literally fatal, so forcing a ton of people to quit drinking cold turkey probably isn’t the best idea in terms of “saving lives.”

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For one, you think addicts won’t break into closed stores to steal alcohol if that’s the only way they can get it? Second, alcohol withdrawals are no joking matter, and can be literally fatal, so forcing a ton of people to quit drinking cold turkey probably isn’t the best idea in terms of “saving lives.”
Well they just forced a ton of people to quit making a living and income so you figure they will be breaking into them during off hours, lose lose I guess.

Just to clarify why I posted that, it was to point out all the hypocrisy in government. Me....well I wouldn't be mandating closing down anything.

But yeah sure, alcohol withdrawals are fatal, and so are drug withdrawals and thats a hard crime. More hypocrisy.

The only withdrawal here is the high government revenue generated from alcohol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All food and drink stores are still essential, no? You're making it sound like all food and drink stores are closed except for liquor stores.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All food and drink stores are still essential, no? You're making it sound like all food and drink stores are closed except for liquor stores.
I wasnt comparing it to other food and drink stores, I was comparing it to my own concept of what is essential and not essential for basic needs of society and I in no way consider alcohol any more essential than heroin and crack.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well they just forced a ton of people to quit making a living and income so you figure they will be breaking into them during off hours, lose lose I guess.

Just to clarify why I posted that, it was to point out all the hypocrisy in government. Me....well I wouldn't be mandating closing down anything.

But yeah sure, alcohol withdrawals are fatal, and so are drug withdrawals and thats a hard crime. More hypocrisy.

The only withdrawal here is the high government revenue generated from alcohol.
The difference is that alcohol has been legal, while hard drugs have not. People using hard drugs obtained them illegally, so there’s nothing for the government to close. You’re comparing apples to oranges man. Now, I’m all for legalization of drugs, but that’s not relevant to this discussion at all.

Surely even if you wouldn’t close “anything,” at least you’d place limits on the number of people in a place at one time during a pandemic like this, no?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked and the NY State Lottery is still open for business. So if your looking to reduce condensation at the grocery stores especially the customer service desk, well.....government still wants their green crack and willing to let you mist some corona on someone simply trying to return a can of dented soup so they can get their fix.

But hey, they say on our lottery website, "please stay healthy" ROFL!!!!!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt comparing it to other food and drink stores, I was comparing it to my own concept of what is essential and not essential for basic needs of society and I in no way consider alcohol any more essential than heroin and crack.
Again, the difference is that there’s no “heroin and crack” stores for the government to close. Alcohol has been legal forever, and suddenly having the government inherently cut people off from what has been legal and forcing them into severe withdrawal isn’t the best idea.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The difference is that alcohol has been legal, while hard drugs have not. People using hard drugs obtained them illegally, so there’s nothing for the government to close. You’re comparing apples to oranges man. Now, I’m all for legalization of drugs, but that’s not relevant to this discussion at all.

Surely even if you wouldn’t close “anything,” at least you’d place limits on the number of people in a place at one time during a pandemic like this, no?
Ok, so forget drugs. So its illegal and a crime for me to go to the gym and stay fit and healthy so my immune system is strong, but legal for someone to a store make them more prone to dying from corona. Its just the hypocrisy that makes me roll eyes.

As to your later statement, 100000000% agree with that. Even if you had to close for a week or 2, let the entrepreneurs work out a way to make things work....they can consult with the CDC and have regulations and guidelines for all certain types of business from population control to other ideas such as masks for barbers, sanitizers, space at movie theaters, restaurants, etc....we can get deep into this. Im not an anarchist.

I absolutely care and think we need to be pro-active about this pandemic.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so forget drugs. So its illegal and a crime for me to go to the gym and stay fit and healthy so my immune system is strong, but legal for someone to a store make them more prone to dying from corona. Its just the hypocrisy that makes me roll eyes.

As to your later statement, 100000000% agree with that. Even if you had to close for a week or 2, let the entrepreneurs work out a way to make things work....they can consult with the CDC and have regulations and guidelines for all certain types of business from population control to other ideas such as masks for barbers, sanitizers, space at movie theaters, restaurants, etc....we can get deep into this. Im not an anarchist.

Gyms are not essential in the short term man (obesity kills over years/decades), and the amount of things you touch, sweat on, etc. in gyms makes them hotspots for potentially spreading viruses. So yes, I can 100% see the justification for closing gyms. Your immune system can stay strong going for a jog, doing pushups/pullups/etc, working out at home, etc. Just say you want to workout, don’t give me BS about how you NEED a commercial gym for short-term immune system benefits.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyms are not essential in the short term man (obesity kills over years/decades), and the amount of things you touch, sweat on, etc. in gyms makes them hotspots for potentially spreading viruses. So yes, I can 100% see the justification for closing gyms. Your immune system can stay strong going for a jog, doing pushups/pullups/etc, working out at home, etc. Just say you want to workout, don’t give me BS about how you NEED a commercial gym for short-term immune system benefits.
I dont need a gym at all, quickly built a home gym day 1 before the prices skyrocketed. My gym popped up sanitation wipes around different areas. They cancelled group fitness to reduce the condensity. Most of the seniors stopped showing up. I felt far more comfortable there than the grocery store. AT grocery stores people pick things up and down and breath and spray spit all over the place and nobody is wiping down the products at all. With liquor stores Corona virus people can be picking up all kinds of wine bottles and spreading viruses all over the place and they arent sanitizing what they touched when they put it back nor is there hand sanitizer stations set up in different areas all for poison in a bottle. Id bet you can find more corona germs at most liquor stores than my little local gym.

I dunno, shouldnt one be allowed the freedom to choose if they should go to the gym or not and cant gyms like mine figure out how to be sanitary?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, the difference is that there’s no “heroin and crack” stores for the government to close. Alcohol has been legal forever, and suddenly having the government inherently cut people off from what has been legal and forcing them into severe withdrawal isn’t the best idea.
I read a interesting article on how Mexican cartels are being cut of from Chinese chemicals needed to make meth/heroin and with borders being closed having a hard time getting Columbian cocaine...it's predicted they will make up some of lost revenue by increasing illegal border crossings.
the article also said cost of those drugs are going to increase by as much as 400%.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read a interesting article on how Mexican cartels are being cut of from Chinese chemicals needed to make meth/heroin and with borders being closed having a hard time getting Columbian cocaine...it's predicted they will make up some of lost revenue by increasing illegal border crossings.
the article also said cost of those drugs are going to increase by as much as 400%.
Don't worry, the magical unicorns will stop them

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I see what you're saying, but it's not about comparing the products being sold. Rather, it's how people interact in these places of business. Sharing seats and surfaces, especially while actively sweating is a huge risk. I do agree that we've gone to an extreme, but people are going to exploit leniency and mess it up for everybody else. That's why Chicago got shut down: people ignored advisories and so it became mandatory.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont need a gym at all, quickly built a home gym day 1 before the prices skyrocketed. My gym popped up sanitation wipes around different areas. They cancelled group fitness to reduce the condensity. Most of the seniors stopped showing up. I felt far more comfortable there than the grocery store. AT grocery stores people pick things up and down and breath and spray spit all over the place and nobody is wiping down the products at all. With liquor stores Corona virus people can be picking up all kinds of wine bottles and spreading viruses all over the place and they arent sanitizing what they touched when they put it back nor is there hand sanitizer stations set up in different areas all for poison in a bottle. Id bet you can find more corona germs at most liquor stores than my little local gym.

I dunno, shouldnt one be allowed the freedom to choose if they should go to the gym or not and cant gyms like mine figure out how to be sanitary?
Grocery stores may also be hotbeds, but they’re a necessity; without them, 99.99% of people wouldn’t be able to get enough food to live. A necessary evil if you will; you cannot close them or people literally starve to death. As for choosing to go to the gym and be sanitary, letting them self-regulate 100%, no, because some idiots can choose to not be sanitary and a single gym can potentially end up exposing thousands of people to the virus. People who never set foot in the gym. Your logic is honestly really bad here. Lots of mental gymnastics on your part...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see what you're saying, but it's not about comparing the products being sold. Rather, it's how people interact in these places of business. Sharing seats and surfaces, especially while actively sweating is a huge risk. I do agree that we've gone to an extreme, but people are going to exploit leniency and mess it up for everybody else. That's why Chicago got shut down: people ignored advisories and so it became mandatory.
Im just trying to put out an alternative perspective here that spins around my head as Im chasing my tail in my home morning, day and night, lol. Im all for people getting a drink and going back home and having a good time if they want.

Im glad Im not sitting in the seat responsible for millions of people making these decisions, thats for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grocery stores may also be hotbeds, but they’re a necessity; without them, 99.99% of people wouldn’t be able to get enough food to live. A necessary evil if you will; you cannot close them or people literally starve to death. As for choosing to go to the gym and be sanitary, letting them self-regulate 100%, no, because some idiots can choose to not be sanitary and a single gym can potentially end up exposing thousands of people to the virus. People who never set foot in the gym. Your logic is honestly really bad here. Lots of mental gymnastics on your part...
What portion of society would need to go to a liquor store to live? If its a minority is it a necessary evil to keep it open and put potentially thousands of people in the community at risk? Or am I dumb to think government is just trying to find their own high risk high reward revenue flowing in even if it endangers the health of the community? Also, the very government that preaches reducing condensity continues to prey on the poor and helpless (alot of these people I see are buying the booze so 2 shot for 1 deal I guess) clogging up the customer service aisles and the grocery store. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy here, there is no need for this.

Open grocery store, have food and beverage.....clear out and get rid of the alcohol section which is non-essential and then you can expand all the aisles and give more space to people so they can shop and reduce the risk of misting out viruses on one another. Wanna close gym? Deal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so Obobo comes out today, just ran into this quote:

"We've seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic. We can't afford any more consequences of climate denial," Obama tweeted. "All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall."

-Bareback Obobo

So they say this virus came from a wetmarket in China which we have no control of. So Obobo says blame climate change and Biden who suffers from dementia will save us from the next Plague by banning plastic bags.

Anyways, wouldnt global warming help kill off these viruses and be of benefit in that area? What's his problem?

You guys dont dare deny Obobo that Corona came from big oil and cow farts and not some endangered species of Chinese Chupacabra!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What portion of society would need to go to a liquor store to live? If its a minority is it a necessary evil to keep it open and put potentially thousands of people in the community at risk? Or am I dumb to think government is just trying to find their own high risk high reward revenue flowing in even if it endangers the health of the community? Also, the very government that preaches reducing condensity continues to prey on the poor and helpless (alot of these people I see are buying the booze so 2 shot for 1 deal I guess) clogging up the customer service aisles and the grocery store. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy here, there is no need for this.

Open grocery store, have food and beverage.....clear out and get rid of the alcohol section which is non-essential and then you can expand all the aisles and give more space to people so they can shop and reduce the risk of misting out viruses on one another. Wanna close gym? Deal.
There’s some Olympic-level mental gymnastics going on here. You believe what you want to believe is the best answer man; you keep moving the goalposts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There’s some Olympic-level mental gymnastics going on here. You believe what you want to believe is the best answer man; you keep moving the goalposts.
You dont have to believe me, go buy your lottery tickets and dont drool on some old nanny trying to return a damaged can of tuna.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't speak for beer, but if you're buying whiskey from the grocery store, then those people deserve what they catch lmao

Reactions: ax1
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak for beer, but if you're buying whiskey from the grocery store, then those people deserve what they catch lmao
I know Publix has an attached liquor store that has a pretty decent selection. It does have its own entrance and is completely separated from the main store, so contaminating a shopping grandma isn’t an issue. The grocery stores around here only have beer and wine in the main parts of the store.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Studies show whiskey kills the virus lol or maybe just the fear of it....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Studies show whiskey kills the virus lol or maybe just the fear of it....
Pleeeaaasseeee dont leak that out to our fluffy ginger on his twitter account, he will never shut up about it and brag about these latest findings and perhaps use it to wash down chloroquine and bring forever lasting victory on the invisible enemy.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pleeeaaasseeee dont leak that out to our fluffy ginger on his twitter account, he will never shut up about it and brag about these latest findings and perhaps use it to wash down chloroquine and bring forever lasting victory on the invisible enemy.
Nah, he's against alcohol because his weak brother couldn't handle it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know Publix has an attached liquor store that has a pretty decent selection. It does have its own entrance and is completely separated from the main store, so contaminating a shopping grandma isn’t an issue. The grocery stores around here only have beer and wine in the main parts of the store.
What's pretty decent?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That right there actually is the issue. The whole point of closing down non-essential shops is to restrict and limit the amount of public exposure. Someone can go into the liquor shop pick up a contaminated bottle that someone who had corona the day before touched. Then that person goes to the grocery store, pays by card and contaminated the keypad or picked something up contaminated it and put it back on the shelf. Then nanny pays for goods and now she is contaminated, if she touches her eye or mouth she is in trouble and can die. Or after some non-essential shopping at the liquor store person goes directly home, gets corona and unknowingly spreads it to other people at the grocery store a few days later.

If alcoholism is a medical issue, government can set up a regulated sanitary place that completely restricts handling by the public. You show your id and a doctor's note (they can directly send a prescription to location.) They give you a bottle, no choices, no picking up bottles and touching things, no bs. You need a drink to handle a medical withdrawal here you go end of story. Other than that, from my experience liquor stores are there mostly for customers who want to engage in non-essential activities and the privilege of keeping them open will unfortunately be for the most part non-essential and abused and completely put the lives of people at risk. We can still help the minority who have medical needs get their fix.

Do I support what I said? No, not at all but I keep seeing a load of hypocrisy here so I have to point it out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's pretty decent?
Ive been drinking Cellucor COR-Performance with my 1 cup of oatmeal for breakfast which is also my pre-workout meal, and also love drinking Alpha Amino with all my workouts.

I have a subscription on Prime for both, saves me a trip to Vitamin Shoppe, which Id guess government would label as "non-essential" and closed up if I guessed right because beurokraps in Albany with guns know whats best for me and plus their tax revenue on these products are significantly lower.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That right there actually is the issue. The whole point of closing down non-essential shops is to restrict and limit the amount of public exposure. Someone can go into the liquor shop pick up a contaminated bottle that someone who had corona the day before touched. Then that person goes to the grocery store, pays by card and contaminated the keypad or picked something up contaminated it and put it back on the shelf. Then nanny pays for goods and now she is contaminated, if she touches her eye or mouth she is in trouble and can die. Or after some non-essential shopping at the liquor store person goes directly home, gets corona and unknowingly spreads it to other people at the grocery store a few days later.

If alcoholism is a medical issue, government can set up a regulated sanitary place that completely restricts handling by the public. You show your id and a doctor's note (they can directly send a prescription to location.) They give you a bottle, no choices, no picking up bottles and touching things, no bs. You need a drink to handle a medical withdrawal here you go end of story. Other than that, from my experience liquor stores are there mostly for customers who want to engage in non-essential activities and the privilege of keeping them open will unfortunately be for the most part non-essential and abused and completely put the lives of people at risk. We can still help the minority who have medical needs get their fix.

Do I support what I said? No, not at all but I keep seeing a load of hypocrisy here so I have to point it out.
Lol, yeah, let’s set up a new nationwide medical alcohol supply service for addicts in the midst of trying to combat a full-blown pandemic.

Edit: and every single thing that can happen in the liquor store can also happen by going to the gym, AND no one will literally die from not going to the gym for a month or two. I 100% see the justification of considering a liquor store more essential than a gym in an event such as this.

Or, maybe we can have the liquor stores do what Best Buy is doing now. Curbside pickup only. Tell the worker what drink you want, show ID, pay, and they’ll bring your bottle to you. Now only one person touches the bottle before it makes it to your hands to take home, and they can wear gloves and whatnot. Crisis averted here, with no need to waste trained medical staff who are in short supply already.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post up the link if you can find it again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, yeah, let’s set up a new nationwide medical alcohol supply service for addicts in the midst of trying to combat a full-blown pandemic.

Edit: and every single thing that can happen in the liquor store can also happen by going to the gym, AND no one will literally die from not going to the gym for a month or two. I 100% see the justification of considering a liquor store more essential than a gym in an event such as this.

Or, maybe we can have the liquor stores do what Best Buy is doing now. Curbside pickup only. Tell the worker what drink you want, show ID, pay, and they’ll bring your bottle to you. Now only one person touches the bottle before it makes it to your hands to take home, and they can wear gloves and whatnot. Crisis averted here, with no need to waste trained medical staff who are in short supply already.
Curbside pickup certainly is a good idea, sure gotta be careful handling the packaging, etc..

I think they can deregulate a little further and allow companies such as Instacart to allow full alcohol store services too if they cant do that already.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards

I worry about the real alcoholics, like myself 10 years ago. Withdrawal sent me into two seizures and I followed that up with a week of induced coma. I would be in a bad situation now, given that the hospital is 100% necessary to save the life of an alcoholic who’s in truly dire withdrawal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I worry about the real alcoholics, like myself 10 years ago. Withdrawal sent me into two seizures and I followed that up with a week of induced coma. I would be in a bad situation now, given that the hospital is 100% necessary to save the life of an alcoholic who’s in truly dire withdrawal.
as we both know....alcoholics will always find a way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post up the link if you can find it again.
not a link but here is title of article-'Mexican drug cartels struggle during coronavirus, hike prices as lab supplies from china dry up'.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a link but here is title of article-'Mexican drug cartels struggle during coronavirus, hike prices as lab supplies from china dry up'.
Looks like the CIA is going to take a financial hit on this too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the CIA is going to take a financial hit on this too.
just like the cartels, i'm sure the cia will make up any lost revenues in other ventures.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just like the cartels, i'm sure the cia will make up any lost revenues in other ventures.
Slightly off topic, I predict down the road, states, counties, villages, etc...will eventually catch up to lost revenues through increased fines, traffic tickets, civil asset forfeitures, etc..... They will increase quotas and perhaps even give less leniency in courts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slightly off topic, I predict down the road, states, counties, villages, etc...will eventually catch up to lost revenues through increased fines, traffic tickets, civil asset forfeitures, etc..... They will increase quotas and perhaps even give less leniency in courts.
my fear is that before this is over many things we take for granted, even things we think of as rights will be taken away.....I have no problem with this short term, my issue is if they be permanent?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my fear is that before this is over many things we take for granted, even things we think of as rights will be taken away.....I have no problem with this short term, my issue is if they be permanent?
Once they push extreme powers, those powers will be far more accessible and for any other reason. Also, I would believe it as a fact regardless if this is a natural crisis or not, society as a whole is going to change for at least another generation and be far more domesticated unlike any other time in US history. They will be far more likely to obey and take orders. Consider it a successful psychops mission regardless of intent.

Just think of 9/11, Patriot Act....that was almost 20 years ago and the end of the Patriot Act is no where in sight. As a fact, powers have only expanded and people dont even seem to give a crap anymore like they used to.

This is a dark direction we are taking, people including myself have allowed them to just go to far, and sorry America I dont lie, Im not in no mood to fight but I do and suggest people vote for those who will bring power and liberty back to the people. We could have done so much during this crisis without allowing them trampling on our liberties so much as to penalize people financially just for being to close to one another.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put my new baby together now gotta lift this up to the wall. This pull-up bar is a beast and has a couple extra holes to hook up pulleys on it. All for only $80 plus shipping on sale last week and included a dip belt and rubber band (no not that awesome bow band in the picture.) Rob Gronkowski sells a similar one for $180 and I see it selling often on eBay, but this seems top notch quality and significantly less.

They sell it for $90 now but it really feels worth more.

IMG_7171.JPG

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just put my new baby together now gotta lift this up to the wall. This pull-up bar is a beast and has a couple extra holes to hook up pulleys on it. All for only $80 plus shipping on sale last week and included a dip belt and rubber band (no not that awesome bow band in the picture.) Rob Gronkowski sells a similar one for $180 and I see it selling often on eBay, but this seems top notch quality and significantly less.

They sell it for $90 now but it really feels worth more.
That's a nice one!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think it will cause a huge increase in price since there may also be a contraction in demand. Also, it said they'd like resort to crime in their home countries if revenue from US drug sales was down. I read quickly but I didn't see the bit about increasing border crossings to the US, though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard booze sales are up 75% over this same time last year....