Donald Trump running for president

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For all of you who may not know, Australia is currently experiencing the worst bushfires it has ever had (as far as landmass being destroyed) with an estimated 500 million animals being wiped out.

Whether or not you think this is because of climate change, it is still a catastrophic loss of bush and animal life, both of which are very near and dear to me.

The smoke and haze has drifted over 2000km toward New Zealand and plunged my hometown of Auckland into an orange darkness at 2pm. The pictures are truly a haunting reminder of what is occurring across the Tasman.

The fires are expected to continue until any substantial rainfall will fall in the areas - and summer has only just really begun.

I'm over here at the moment, and temperatures are in the 30s and 40s at the moment.
The pictures and video that I've been seeing are horrific. I hope you and your family remain safe.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WW3 has begun. Ten rockets fired at US targets in Iraq.😲
Meh, nobody is jumping in unless Russia tells us to stop. Trump had a secret meeting with the Saudis yesterday (he had to disclose it after they reported the meeting was happening) and I have no doubt he was told what he can and can't do.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh, nobody is jumping in unless Russia tells us to stop. Trump had a secret meeting with the Saudis yesterday (he had to disclose it after they reported the meeting was happening) and I have no doubt he was told what he can and can't do.
What is interesting to me is what isnt really being discussed is that Japan just recently voted to send warships to the Middle East, its first international move since the Japense Empire of WWII. They mostly get their oil there and now with Japanese heavy artillery and China being big player this past decade in the Middle East more things can go wrong in different ways people are thinking about.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is interesting to me is what isnt really being discussed is that Japan just recently voted to send warships to the Middle East, its first international move since the Japense Empire of WWII. They mostly get their oil there and now with Japanese heavy artillery and China being big player this past decade in the Middle East more things can go wrong in different ways people are thinking about.

It's gonna get crowded fast over there. The one that is acting odd to me is Netanyahu. He wants Israel to stay out of this!?!? Since when does he pass up a chance to murder Iranians?! And I thought Trump was his boy.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A 2nd wave of missiles fired. FML

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna get crowded fast over there. The one that is acting odd to me is Netanyahu. He wants Israel to stay out of this!?!? Since when does he pass up a chance to murder Iranians?! And I thought Trump was his boy.
I dont trust anything he says, Id be shocked if Mossad wasnt shooting up Iranians somewhere in the middle east. I can see him escalating his black ops and also helping out with intelligence while pretending to be hands off as to not piss off all his other enemies in the region as much...not that these countries dunno whatsup, but alot of times its more about saving face than doing the right thing. Really sad.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to question this first (false flag,) but it looks like Iranian are already taking credit for it if true.
Iran just said if there is any retaliation they will wipe out the US bases in the region.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iran just said if there is any retaliation they will wipe out the US bases in the region.
Well that is completely comical. I can see them doing damaging and killing some of our forces, but if gets to that that country is going to get toppled really quick. I dont think we can win a war with Iran, heck we havent even won Afghan and some cavemen after 18 years, but destroying Iran is fairly easy.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well that is completely comical. I can see them doing damaging and killing some of our forces, but if gets to that that country is going to get toppled really quick. I dont think we can win a war with Iran, heck we havent even won Afghan and some cavemen after 18 years, but destroying Iran is fairly easy.
Targets sure, but this just gives the entire region more reasons to generate "terrorists". Didn't Trump claim he was going to be the one to broker a peace treaty in the Middle East? I might be remembering wrong, but thought that was one of his campaign promises.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Trump take the bait? Yes, he will launch the nukes tonight.

Iran is warning that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will Trump take the bait? Yes, he will launch the nukes tonight.

Iran is warning that if there is retaliation for the two waves of attacks they launched their 3rd wave will destroy Dubai and Haifa.
Trump is a zen master of will power and listening to the expertise of advisors...I'm actually surprised he hasn't already launched them. Hopefully somebody put one of those red easy buttons from Staples on his desk and told him it was the nuke button.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ran into that about 20 minutes ago, slapped forehead.
I mean there's a possibility that it's just a coincidence, right? If I bury my head in this sand pit it sure looks like it was just a coincidence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean there's a possibility that it's just a coincidence, right? If I bury my head in this sand pit it sure looks like it was just a coincidence.
I was thinking it was a crazy coincidence....My reaction at first is to see who would gain the most out of this and I dont see anything but the timing is just crazy. Im leaning towards coincidence.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was thinking it was a crazy coincidence....My reaction at first is to see who would gain the most out of this and I dont see anything but the timing is just crazy. Im leaning towards coincidence.
Wait, when did we switch roles on conspiracies lol

Reactions: ax1
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
“"The airplane was heavily fragmented which means either there was an intense impact on the ground or something happened in the sky,”.

The debris field being large means the plane broke up in the air. Somebody shot that down.

Alleged video of that plane going down in a ball of fire.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot the most obvious question which is not why a Ukrainian airplane, but who was on that airplane?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is just turning into a proxy puppet show. If true, Pakistani media is reporting that Iran had Iraq informed of the planned missile launches which this info was handed then down to US intelligence. Basically, this was just to allow Iran to save face for their people.
“We received an official verbal message from the Islamic Republic of Iran that the Iranian response to the assassination of Qasem Soleimani had begun or would begin shortly, and that the strike would be limited to where the US military was located in Iraq without specifying the locations,” it said.

The prime minister's office said it was simultaneously contacted by the US, as the missiles slammed into the Ain al-Asad base in western Iraq and Harir further north.

“We immediately warned Iraqi military commanders to take the necessary precautions,” it said, adding that no Iraqi forces had been hurt in the attack.

--------------------------------------
But lets keep that tax money rolling in, people get scared and they beg for war and Dump is a fantastic salesman when it comes to the mass murder machine.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rockets fired in the green zone. Iran slowly baiting Trump back into war.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RRRROOOFFFLLLLLLLL!!!! I just saw old video, cant find it on tinfoiltube but that piece of lard mass murdering filth Dump said this,

"You know how they get out? They get out," Dump said to CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

That was 12 years ago.....waiting, now lets fill the swamp...or was it drain? Or fill? Confused???

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RRRROOOFFFLLLLLLLL!!!! I just a old video, cant find it on tinfoiltube but that piece of lard mass murdering filth Dump said this,

"You know how they get out? They get out," Dump said to CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

That was 12 years ago.....waiting, now lets fill the swamp...or was it drain? Or fill? Confused???
He's using the hokey pokey technique. Put one troop in, pull one troop out, blame it on Obama and shake it all about.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well early indications are that the plane was in fact shot down. Kinda figured that given the extreme coincidence, but one could only hope it was a coincidence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well early indications are that the plane was in fact shot down. Kinda figured that given the extreme coincidence, but one could only hope it was a coincidence.
At the time when it was first reported it was earlier than "early" lol and we were on here there barely was any info on it. I dont think this was coincidence. Accident? Possible, I doubt it. I wonder if there was a person of interest on that plane that we will never know about, such as CIA or MI6.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Michelle Bombeo claims Iran did try to kill US soldiers with missile strike.

Duh du duh du, well whats stopping them from launching more to achieve their mission?? They cant find any anywhere in the middle east? Is there a difference between lauching 16 instead of 12 missiles matter when you have a Prezident who lack a "red line?" RRRROOOOFFFLLLLLLLLLLL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These disgusting Press-tititues in the mainstream wont even give a cum driplet of news about how the US government just killed or injured 60 more innocent civilians via Dump Drone of Compassion and his Luv Bombs he inherited from his partner and predecessor Barry Bungholama.

Democraps and Repulsivekids, all mass murdering terrorists who are the globe's leading state sponsors of terrorism.

More than 60 civilians were killed or wounded in a US drone attack targeting a top Taliban splinter-group commander in the western Afghanistan province of Herat, local officials said.

Oh forget that, the plane the plane the plane....those drann Nazi Iranians shot the plane and some sand castle in the middle of the Iraqi desert!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let’s start a new petition to add to the D.S.M. In 2020!

Starting with: Dump Derangement Syndrome

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Need to add on Hillary subset for those still complaining, despite her not even winning.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A bunch of old dudes debating rules for the play they are about to put on while the oldest dude yells "READ THE TRANSCRIPTS" on his twitter account. Yikes

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol i should’ve explained. I was reading his post in the voice of that clip. It just came to mind and made me laugh lol
Yeah I had the little one in mind when I posted it. Some statement implanted in my head when I was a kid watching tv, lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I had the little one in mind when I posted it. Some statement implanted in my head when I was a kid watching tv, lol
Hey,
Hope you're not traveling anywhere near those coronavirus outbreaks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Is this the phrase Trump used when
he ordered the assassination of Soleimani?

It doesn't sound like "Fire her..."

Audio to come.
That's exactly what I thought too at first, but he does say a few other things that don't sound like he's ordering a hit. Regardless it shows him doing exactly what he has claimed he didn't. Once he's caught in that lie, he'll revert to "what? I can't fire a federal employee?" as a distraction.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump was clearly heard on tape telling Lev and Igor to "Take her out."

They didn't have power to fire her. He didn't want them to take her to dinner.
Trump wanted them to murder Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

There's no other way to interpret it.
He must resign or be removed.

/ You don't say the words "Take her out" to guys with known connections to the Russian Mafia, then take it back.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump was clearly heard on tape telling Lev and Igor to "Take her out."

They didn't have power to fire her. He didn't want them to take her to dinner.
Trump wanted them to murder Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

There's no other way to interpret it.
He must resign or be removed.

/ You don't say the words "Take her out" to guys with known connections to the Russian Mafia, then take it back.
Man, why you gotta make me stick up for this piece of crap. Trump doesn't have the balls to give that sort of order. The Giuliani goons were just telling Trump that Yovanovitch was talking **** about him. There were several others in the room who do have the ability to pass on his order to fire her. His full statement is "Get rid of her! Get her out tomorrow. I don't care. Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it." Until the actual audio comes out and they know who he was talking to, there are other ways to interpret it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They need to play the tape right now on the senate floor:

Confirmed: Lev Parnas attorney, Joseph Bondy, tells me he has turned over to the House Intel Committee an hour long recording of President Trump talking about firing former US Amb to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. Bondy said Parnas found the recording in his iCloud account.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They need to play the tape right now on the senate floor:

Confirmed: Lev Parnas attorney, Joseph Bondy, tells me he has turned over to the House Intel Committee an hour long recording of President Trump talking about firing former US Amb to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. Bondy said Parnas found the recording in his iCloud account.
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/audio-recording-appears-to-show-conversation-between-parnas-and-trump-about-ukraine-ambassador-77516869528

Jump to 1:29 so you don't have to deal with Maddow