Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prediction:
  • Trump will be impeached (Guaranteed)
  • Trump will not be removed because Moscow Mitch will make up the rules to benefit Trump.
Bonus Round:
  • Rudy Ghouliani will be indicted
  • Ivanka & Hubby will bee indicted
  • Pompeo will resign
  • Barr will resign
In 2020, the Democrats take the Senate and more seats in the House and POTUS
It's going to be like Rocky (Pick one) and it's going to be ugly.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prediction

More Trump supporters will try to kill people.

We're gonna hear "civil war" from the same people who said we're triggered by Trump and we should "just give him a chance to do his job."

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prediction

More Trump supporters will try to kill people.

We're gonna hear "civil war" from the same people who said we're triggered by Trump and we should "just give him a chance to do his job."
They can certainly try, but they'll probably just waste time complaining on 4chan and living in the world of make-believe

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prediction:
  • Trump will be impeached (Guaranteed)
  • Trump will not be removed because Moscow Mitch will make up the rules to benefit Trump.
Bonus Round:
  • Rudy Ghouliani will be indicted
  • Ivanka & Hubby will bee indicted
  • Pompeo will resign
  • Barr will resign
In 2020, the Democrats take the Senate and more seats in the House and POTUS
It's going to be like Rocky (Pick one) and it's going to be ugly.
What are the odds on the first hooker and anchor baby leaving Donald after this is all over?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your a damn liar, man. And I know cause I saw the truth on Fox, JAck

Look fat, heres the deal JAck, Dump doin it making Merica Grrreaaattttt!
lmao, that whole exchange was so awkward

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So a member of the Saudi military just killed three US military on US soil. Maybe we can sell even more arms to them (sarcasm for the slow)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a member of the Saudi military just killed three US military on US soil. Maybe we can sell even more arms to them (sarcasm for the slow)
Wonderful, now a case to remove weapons of mass destruction in the UAE!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wonderful, now a case to remove weapons of mass destruction in the UAE!
If 9/11 wasn't enough to do it, this won't be either. Trump will spin this as another reason to attack Iran.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 9/11 wasn't enough to do it, this won't be either. Trump will spin this as another reason to attack Iran.
Actually that is a far better example than the UAE.

All the milk cartons in my fridge all show anobolicminds Dump supporters. Obama supporters at least stuck with him until the end these past years.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually that is a far better example than the UAE.

All the milk cartons in my fridge all show anobolicminds Dump supporters. Obama supporters at least stuck with him until the end these past years.
It has been quiet from that end lately. Maybe they're finally realizing the Republican plans to cut Social Security and Medicare, but at least we have a wall lmfao

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Republicans doing their thing https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/13/politics/former-kentucky-governor-matt-bevin-pardons/index.html

"That list of pardons includes Blake Walker, who was convicted in 2003 of killing his parents; Kurt Smith, who as a teenager was found guilty of murdering his 6-week old son; Delmar Partin, who was convicted of beheading a woman and stuffing her in a barrel; and Kathy Ann Harless, who left her newborn baby to die in an outhouse.
The former Republican governor wrote in his executive order that Harless "has paid enough for her death of her new-born son."
Bevin pardoned and commuted the sentences of Dayton Jones, who was convicted in 2016 of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy; and Patrick Baker, who convicted of reckless homicide in 2017. The Courier Journal reported that Baker's family had held a fundraiser and donated to Bevin's gubernatorial campaigns. Baker served two years of a 19-year sentence, while his co-defendants are still in prison, the newspaper reported.
The former governor did the same for Micah Schoettle, convicted last year of raping a child and sentenced to 23 years in prison."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So anyone voting for Prezident Dence next year?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So anyone voting for Prezident Dence next year?
He's extreme, but I can at least respect that he's an actual Christian and not just somebody that claims to be. He's a hypocrite for standing by Trump, but the world doesn't always allow for black and white.

I'm curious if any Republicans have already put together campaigns and are waiting to see what happens with the impeachment. I could see Romney making a move.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's extreme, but I can at least respect that he's an actual Christian and not just somebody that claims to be. He's a hypocrite for standing by Trump, but the world doesn't always allow for black and white.

I'm curious if any Republicans have already put together campaigns and are waiting to see what happens with the impeachment. I could see Romney making a move.
Maybe he is waiting around for the ship to sink. I dunno if its just me, but he is getting less attention than previous few Vice's in my memory.

I honestly dont think Dump will be impeached, and I mean actually impeached. If betting was legal in NY Id bet he stays.

I think this shytshow is going to end up costing tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars by the end of it and these congressmen will still enjoy their $10,000 a plate dinners.

If they want to impeach him, and I know Im a broken record here but he extended the Patriot Act, thats enough to put him in the hole and no need to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to prove it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys getting alot of Michelle Doom-berg advertisements around the country? I just wanna know if its more than just NY.

I think this dude possibly going to put down the richest campaign financing in all of Primary history.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you guys getting alot of Michelle Doom-berg advertisements around the country? I just wanna know if its more than just NY.

I think this dude possibly going to put down the richest campaign financing in all of Primary history.
I haven't seen anything, but most of what I watch and listen to is commercial-free these days.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I miss you guys and this thread lol

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back....you havent missed a thing, Dump is still running for US Puppet in Chief, love bombs are still falling on muslim babies and my basement is covered with so much tin foil my neighbors tell me they can smell it from the street.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well they voted for impeachment and now Pelosi is toying with the idea of choosing politics over the Constitution by holding off sending it to the Senate. No surprises there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never heard Nancy Pelasti-face pretending to give a krap about the
Well they voted for impeachment and now Pelosi is toying with the idea of choosing politics over the Constitution by holding off sending it to the Senate. No surprises there.
But she is claiming to be a strict disciple of the US Constitution and a pantomath of the great works of our Founding Fathers.

Is it me, or is she using so much Botox for this magical moment in United States history of hers that its slurring her speech?

Word of the day: sophomania

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive never heard Nancy Pelasti-face pretending to give a krap about the

But she is claiming to be a strict disciple of the US Constitution and a pantomath of the great works of our Founding Fathers.

Is it me, or is she using so much Botox for this magical moment in United States history of hers that its slurring her speech?

Word of the day: sophomania
All of them need to stop trying covering up that they're old and decaying. No amount of botox or orange makeup is going to hide that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im starting to think that there is another agenda to overthrow Dump. It is obvious impeachment is going to fail in the Sentate. I ran into that old hag RGB stating that Senators showing bias should be disqualified....yea right like Demicans who voted biased arent?

I think they are just going through this whole process and then be like "the country has seen enough" we are going to the Supreme Court and impeaching using National Emergency purposes.

I hate dump and he should be impeached for many things, but I dont like the looks of any of this. Either that or he is playing everbody but I think perhaps as closely his politics resembles the big establishment of both the Demican and Republicrat duopoly party, maybe there is another beef I dont know about behind the scenes.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im starting to think that there is another agenda to overthrow Dump. It is obvious impeachment is going to fail in the Sentate. I ran into that old hag RGB stating that Senators showing bias should be disqualified....yea right like Demicans who voted biased arent?

I think they are just going through this whole process and then be like "the country has seen enough" we are going to the Supreme Court and impeaching using National Emergency purposes.

I hate dump and he should be impeached for many things, but I dont like the looks of any of this. Either that or he is playing everbody but I think perhaps as closely his politics resembles the big establishment of both the Demican and Republicrat duopoly party, maybe there is another beef I dont know about behind the scenes.
To me it just looks like the usual "do as I say, not as I do" from both sides.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Merry Christmas Eve!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a great time ya'all....keep the Dump supporters away from the dinner table too, lol!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess if criminals in prisons can make us license plates and process our passports for international flights, then I guess they can make us good laws time to time as well.
And make campaign calls for Bloomberg lmao

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that terrorist dirtbag John McInsane were alive today he would have so much cum in his pants the fire department would have to hose him off.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m not a Christian but Jesus is more my kinda guy.

The rest of these phony Christian politician freaks in Washington mass murder people around the world and are stealing my money to do it. I’m sure Jesus would love these mass murder drones of compassion paid via IRS ramming guns down the throats of US citizens to pay for it all.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers to ending the forever wars! Belated Happy New Years, guys. That was a solid 2 days we had there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not a Christian but Jesus is more my kinda guy.

The rest of these phony Christian politician freaks in Washington mass murder people around the world and are stealing my money to do it. I’m sure Jesus would love these mass murder drones of compassion paid via IRS ramming guns down the throats of US citizens to pay for it all.
Trump needs ISIS to be a bigger threat if he wants to win again. This strike will makes ISIS a bigger threat again. Not a single thing he has done in that region has made us safer and has actually done the opposite.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iraqi Parliament votes for plan to end US troop presence in Iraq after Soleimani killing

In response, Dump has threatened to sanction Baghdad "like they've never seen before ever," if Iraq were to expel US troops.

As Ive said from the beginning, Dump is a blood thirsty war mongering terrorist and he has never had any intentions of leaving the Middle East and ending the wars.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iraqi Parliament votes for plan to end US troop presence in Iraq after Soleimani killing

In response, Dump has threatened to sanction Baghdad "like they've never seen before ever," if Iraq were to expel US troops.

As Ive said from the beginning, Dump is a blood thirsty war mongering terrorist and he has never had any intentions of leaving the Middle East and ending the wars.
It cracks me up that Trump keeps citing a civilian contractor as his last straw, but the name has yet to be released. Let's call him Mr. shouldn't have been there in the first place exploiting war for profit, if he even exists.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It cracks me up that Trump keeps citing a civilian contractor as his last straw, but the name has yet to be released. Let's call him Mr. shouldn't have been there in the first place exploiting war for profit, if he even exists.
They always make it sound like its some construction worker who was hired by the Iraqi government to fix infrastructure that was blown up by "some people that did something" when in reality its privatized death squads by US or other private companies.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They always make it sound like its some construction worker who was hired by the Iraqi government to fix infrastructure that was blown up by "some people that did something" when in reality its privatized death squads by US or other private companies.
Just like in Jedi lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For all of you who may not know, Australia is currently experiencing the worst bushfires it has ever had (as far as landmass being destroyed) with an estimated 500 million animals being wiped out.

Whether or not you think this is because of climate change, it is still a catastrophic loss of bush and animal life, both of which are very near and dear to me.

The smoke and haze has drifted over 2000km toward New Zealand and plunged my hometown of Auckland into an orange darkness at 2pm. The pictures are truly a haunting reminder of what is occurring across the Tasman.

The fires are expected to continue until any substantial rainfall will fall in the areas - and summer has only just really begun.

I'm over here at the moment, and temperatures are in the 30s and 40s at the moment.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WW3 has begun. Ten rockets fired at US targets in Iraq.😲

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all of you who may not know, Australia is currently experiencing the worst bushfires it has ever had (as far as landmass being destroyed) with an estimated 500 million animals being wiped out.

Whether or not you think this is because of climate change, it is still a catastrophic loss of bush and animal life, both of which are very near and dear to me.

The smoke and haze has drifted over 2000km toward New Zealand and plunged my hometown of Auckland into an orange darkness at 2pm. The pictures are truly a haunting reminder of what is occurring across the Tasman.

The fires are expected to continue until any substantial rainfall will fall in the areas - and summer has only just really begun.

I'm over here at the moment, and temperatures are in the 30s and 40s at the moment.
Its big news here in the USA too, its sickeningly saddening seeing all those animals getting harmed. Its hard to watch.