Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, her anti interventionism seems to be code for let Modi and Israel slaughter as many muslims as they'd like.
Yeah, Isreal will kill muslims, so lets sell Isreal our weapons and intelligence so we make money off them and drop trillions of our own muslim love bombs all over muslim babies and wipe them all out so Isreal cant do it on their own anymore, ROFL FART LOGIC!!!! In the meantime we will arm, finance and train the next Osama Bin-Laden so in 10 years he can liberate more New Yorkers. Maybe a Kurd will make a proper candidate?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I propose a new law....if you vote for a candidate that openly supports foreign interventionist policies and your under the age of 70 you have to go there and fight. If you are physically unable to hit the battlefield you can always serve food, wash clothes or fold sheets at the bases.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its either silence or a boat load of propaganda. Id rather them give our stolen at gunpoint tax payer money back

So your answer to Modi and Israeli muslim slaughter is to let the USA continue to do it for them and continue USA led genocide?
No, I think we should let all the world's madmen run wild out of the fear of being labeled a hypocrite for meeting violence with violence.

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, Isreal will kill muslims, so lets sell Isreal our weapons and intelligence so we make money off them and drop trillions of our own muslim love bombs all over muslim babies and wipe them all out so Isreal cant do it on their own anymore, ROFL FART LOGIC!!!! In the meantime we will arm, finance and train the next Osama Bin-Laden so in 10 years he can liberate more New Yorkers. Maybe a Kurd will make a proper candidate?
I don't think we should sell anyone our military weapons, not even our own citizens let alone foreign powers.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I think we should let all the world's madmen run wild out of the fear of being labeled a hypocrite for meeting violence with violence.
Worked well throughout the early 20th century, anyway.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDK, her anti interventionism seems to be code for let Modi and Israel slaughter as many muslims as they'd like.
I'd have to disagree since both of those already do, but with our help. Stepping out of it means we don't supply weapons and mercenaries. I'm sure you can argue that we'd just be standing by and letting innocents die, but there's a difference between defending those that can't defend themselves and regime change that comes back to haunt us every single time.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd have to disagree since both of those already do, but with our help. Stepping out of it means we don't supply weapons and mercenaries. I'm sure you can argue that we'd just be standing by and letting innocents die, but there's a difference between defending those that can't defend themselves and regime change that comes back to haunt us every single time.
We moderate some of it and look the other way on the rest but if we turn a blind eye to all of it, there will be full on, no holds barred ethnic cleansing.

Again, though we shouldn't be selling weapons to anyone.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We moderate some of it and look the other way on the rest but if we turn a blind eye to all of it, there will be full on, no holds barred ethnic cleansing.

I agree, but it seems like a leap to say somebody secretly wants another country to commit genocide simply because they don't want the US intervening in any country. Moving troops from one foreign country to another or selectively deciding who to sell weapons to is one thing, but not the same as saying no across the board.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That worked great in China (sarcasm) when we gave Mao and the Communists intelligence to win the civil war with the Kuomintang which the US got frustrated with which happened to be the group that afterwards took out between 60-100 million Chinese, killed 20% of the entire Tibetan population....which then the CIA gave Tibetans arms and training (in the Colorado Rockies) to kill Chinese Communists for over a decade to only stab their backs when Nixon wanted to meet with Mao in '72 and are still to this day being ethnically cleansed to the present day along with the Uygurs, Mongolians and other minorities.

If the Kurds had asked me a few years ago if trying to overthrow Assad via CIA led coup and destabilize the entire country was a good idea I would have facepalmed myself. An estimated 371,222 to more than 570,000 people have died do to their decision to partake in a civil war, but they are the good guys? I dont think so. The regular Kurdish civilian bystanders I feel very bad for as they have been mislead. The Kurds worst enemy have been from the few calling the shots within and selling themselves out to the CIA. The US government doesnt give a damn about human right$$$ although I optimistically feel at least a few do such as Tulsi.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, but it seems like a leap to say somebody secretly wants another country to commit genocide simply because they don't want the US intervening in any country. Moving troops from one foreign country to another or selectively deciding who to sell weapons to is one thing, but not the same as saying no across the board.
Have you looked into her past?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. What exactly is it you want to highlight?
This isnt intended for Nostrum, I dont think he is that type at all....

But I see a big issue is that she doesnt worship the same god, and worships elephants and cant clear the path for Jesus to come down from the sky because we all know he hates traffic!

Disclaimer: I love Christians, this isnt intended as a shot on all of you or knocking the religion in general.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Hare Krishna stuff.
What about it? I can't have a conversation about a topic if you're being vague. What are you accusing her of and what is the evidence to support that? There's been rumors that her family is associated with Chris Butler. Connect the dots on what you're trying to say and let's talk about it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isnt intended for Nostrum, I dont think he is that type at all....

But I see a big issue is that she doesnt worship the same god, and worships elephants and cant clear the path for Jesus to come down from the sky because we all know he hates traffic!

Disclaimer: I love Christians, this isnt intended as a shot on all of you or knocking the religion in general.
Most of the "Christians" on here aren't actual Christians except in name, the same way I can tell everybody that I'm a 747. They think as long as they can yell abortion and gays are wrong, they get a free pass on everything else to be horribly people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Hare Krishna stuff.
Im looking into this, so a quick summary she was involved with some offshoot with a anti-homosexual cult leader and since apologized and joined the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.

I think its going to be hard to really know what she is thinking there. The fact she doesnt like murdering people as just about everyone else is running against her makes it a significant positive at least.

Im not voting for her anyways, she is too big government for me. At least now Im not. I do think loyal Demicans should have her back over the rest.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im looking into this, so a quick summary she was involved with some offshoot with a anti-homosexual cult leader and since apologized and joined the Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus.

I think its going to be hard to really know what she is thinking there. The fact she doesnt like murdering people as just about everyone else is running against her makes it a significant positive at least.

Im not voting for her anyways, she is too big government for me. At least now Im not. I do think loyal Demicans should have her back over the rest.
Granted it's a bit conspiratorial but I don't necessarily believe her transformation. At least in the context of the presidency I'd "have a beer with her" but I don't want her as commander in chief.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Granted it's a bit conspiratorial but I don't necessarily believe her transformation. At least in the context of the presidency I'd "have a beer with her" but I don't want her as commander in chief.
Ok, but what are you saying she was? What did she transform from?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Hindu [inspired] cultist.
Is that any different, better or worse that the Christian/Catholic cults in Washington that have run this country into a Dump and slaughtered megamillions over the past couple hundred years up to this present day?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that any different, better or worse that the Christian/Catholic cults in Washington that have run this country into a Dump and slaughtered megamillions over the past couple hundred years up to this present day?
No.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This brings back memories of Sarah Palin and her Cult in Alaska where her minister went to africa on a witch hunt and had accused a villager of being a "witch" and she was run out of town and people died etc...... Look up "Thomas Muthee Mama Jane." True or not, this is a crazy story!

Fortunatly as seen in this video below, Sarah was protected in the name of Jesus from Witchcraft, RROOOFFLLLLLLL!!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying that Vaishnavism is a cult or are you saying that she's part of something else?
As I understand it, she is/was in an offshoot of Vaishnavism inspired, in part, by Hare Krishna.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I understand it, she is/was in an offshoot of Vaishnavism inspired, in part, by Hare Krishna.
Yes, Gaudiya Vaishnavism. Hare Krishna is based on Gaudiya Vaishnavism, so it's the other way around. I'm still not clear on what she has done in your opinion, but open to anything you might have.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, Gaudiya Vaishnavism. Hare Krishna is based on Gaudiya Vaishnavism, so it's the other way around. I'm still not clear on what she has done in your opinion, but open to anything you might have.
TBH, it was a friend that did the research. I'll see if he can find his sources again. We basically did oppo research on every candidate when they announced. Generally I don't traffic in hearsay but he has a master's in political science so I make an exception.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TBH, it was a friend that did the research. I'll see if he can find his sources again. We basically did oppo research on every candidate when they announced. Generally I don't traffic in hearsay but he has a master's in political science so I make an exception.
I get that and you're also free to just not like somebody for whatever reason. Some of the words you're using though are the ones I've heard from Hillary groups (not saying that's where you got them from) and I'm sure will be repeated if she makes it further: cult, Hare Krishna, etc. But when I look into it, there's not much there and she's been pretty traditional with her religious events like weddings. It's fairly easy to distort Hindu beliefs since most Americans couldn't tell you the difference between Hinduism, Islam, or Methodists.

Also, in general with religion, I'm fine with politicians believing whatever they want, as long as they vote in line with the people they represent. If somebody is pro-life, that's fine as long as they vote what the majority of the people they are representing want, whether that is pro-life or pro-choice.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. Whats your opinion on Andrew Yang? Im not a fan of his at all, just wondering your thoughts.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. Whats your opinion on Andrew Yang? Im not a fan of his at all, just wondering your thoughts.
I like that he's bringing the idea of preparing for automation into the conversation. I hate the idea of a value added tax paying for UBI.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Two-time DUI award winner and current White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, said that John Kelly was "totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President" lmao. I guess when you're that much of an idiot, even slightly smarter idiots seem like geniuses.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/26/politics/john-kelly-trump-yes-man/index.html
What do you guys feel how about she and her predecessor changed the position, no daily briefings? I hope that’s not a permanent change for the role

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Six figures to do nothing but lie occasionally. Sign me up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you guys feel how about she and her predecessor changed the position, no daily briefings? I hope that’s not a permanent change for the role
It's easier for them to control the narrative if they don't supply news agencies with material. I don't see daily briefings coming back under this administration.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Veterans Day!

Bring all our troops home, end all the big government corporate endless wars now and occupy peace!!!!!!

– NO FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS
– BRING TROOPS HOME
– REBUILD AMERICA
– ONLY CONGRESS CAN VOTE FOR WAR
– WE THE PEOPLE DECIDE

Most Veterans Say Iraq, Afghanistan Wars Weren't Worth It: Pew Report

10 Jul 2019

Military.com | By Oriana Pawlyk

A majority of veterans taking part in a new research study says that the cost and burden of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan outweigh any successes or progress made in either conflict.

A Pew Research Center report published Wednesday states that 64% -- or almost two-thirds -- of veterans polled in a new survey said the Iraq war "was not worth fighting," and 58% said the same about the war in Afghanistan.

Pew surveyed 1,284 U.S. military veterans between May 14 and June 3. It conducted a parallel survey of 1,087 U.S. adults May 14-24 to compare findings.

"Veterans who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan are no more supportive of those engagements than those who did not serve in these wars," the report states. More than 60 percent of Americans felt the same about the Iraq War; 59% of the public surveyed agreed on Afghanistan.

There's a growing negative outlook for the conflict in Syria as well: 55% of veterans polled were pessimistic about the campaign. Only 36% of the general public said U.S. efforts in Syria have been "worthwhile."

"Views do not differ based on rank or combat experience," the researchers said.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My most best to all the WWII Vets that served our Country! When you see them remember to smile!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be curious to know what that exact estimated number is for 2030. It seems high based on people that actually live past 100.
I go to this site: https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/wwii-veteran-statistics

Those numbers were updated this past Sept.

So let me think this one out, if you joined WWII in 1945 and you were 18, you were born in 1927 which would make you at most 103. Modern medicine is getting only better with time so I see reasonable to think at least a few may be alive but thats certainly not a guarantee. That chart is close to the bottom there but I am also assuming it would at least be respectful to put something up for 2030 but certainly just around the corner they will all be sadly gone.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be curious to know what that exact estimated number is for 2030. It seems high based on people that actually live past 100.
Based off 2010 overall population data via census, 1.73 per10,000 live past 100. So if there are 390,000 surviving vets today, thats 39 of 10,000s x1.73=67 Vets (I think I did the math right, lol) that will live to 100. Now, this number is expected to significantly increased if following the trend per decade of those making it that far. On the other hand, I dont have the number but I assume the majority werent born in 1927 but earlier and will arrive 103 sooner than 2030 if they they got to 103.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been saying Hitlery may run for a while now, and Im even more convinced today. I personally think she has been plotting all along so she can skip all the BS in the beginning.

Hillary Clinton 'under enormous pressure' to run in 2020

BBC

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live's Emma Barnett while in the UK on a book tour, Mrs Clinton was asked whether she would run again.

The former secretary of state, New York senator and US first lady replied: "I think all the time about what kind of president I would have been and what I would have done differently and what I think it would have meant to our country and the world.

"So of course I think about it, I think about it all the time. Being able to do that, and look, whoever wins next time is going to have a big task trying to fix everything that's been broken."

Pressed on whether she would throw her hat into the ring at the last minute, Mrs Clinton said: "I, as I say, never, never, never say never.

"I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been saying Hitlery may run for a while now, and Im even more convinced today. I personally think she has been plotting all along so she can skip all the BS in the beginning.
Let her run, waste money, and hopefully causes a stroke in the process. She was delusional to run the last time and would be even more so now. Democrats have moved on to other ideas and she wants to stay in a past that no longer exists.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let her run, waste money, and hopefully causes a stroke in the process. She was delusional to run the last time and would be even more so now. Democrats have moved on to other ideas and she wants to stay in a past that no longer exists.
She'll split the moderate voters with Biden and we'll get Bernie or Warren. I don't think she's gonna do it but as she said, I would never say never.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She'll split the moderate voters with Biden and we'll get Bernie or Warren. I don't think she's gonna do it but as she said, I would never say never.
Except that everyone was supposed to get Bernie last time but the undemocratic DNC conspired to kick that "jew" out and steal the election for Hitlery.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Except that everyone was supposed to get Bernie last time but the undemocratic DNC conspired to kick that "jew" out and steal the election for Hitlery.
Actually. That is false.