justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many Kurds will die because of Trump and the GOP enablers?
I think he'll be lucky to be just impeached and then prosecuted for his financial issues.
The Hague would be next for crimes against humanity.

Of course; and at least they have Trump Tower Istanbul so there's that. Ivanka designed the spa don't you know?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think he'll be lucky to be just impeached and then prosecuted for his financial issues.

Of course; and at least they have Trump Tower Istanbul so there's that. Ivanka designed the spa don't you know?
Well the terrorists aren't going to just create themselves. What better way then to help another country (us) who shouldn't have been there in the first place, but now is going to leave them there to die? Right now there is American kid who has no plans after high school except to shoot brown people and you sir are spitting on his dream (sarcasm for those that need the cue cards).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

There's a distinct possibility they'll be nearly wiped out completely.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jeez. There was no strategic reason for doing this. Only to enrich himself.
He's disgusting, and should be eventually sent to The Hague. Just like his NAZI hero would have been.

Millions will die because of what he's done.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's disgusting, and should be eventually sent to The Hague. Just like his NAZI hero would have been.

From what is leaking out, it doesn't sound like he got anything out of it. He was talked into it because he's a horrible negotiator when it comes to tactics outside of just not paying somebody. He announced the pull simply to try and seem like it was his idea.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think Hitlery might jump into the race for 2020. Why waste her time with all this pre-bullcrap when she can have millions of brainwashed libtard voters support her overnight...and besided, its the DNC elitists that select their #1 prospect for Mass Murderer in Chief.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So the US Military which has caused the deaths and displacement of 10s of millions over the past several decades and hasnt won a war since WWII should stay and prevent a genocide by continuing genocides???

What kind of fart logic is that?

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Kurds were the heroes we abandoned.

"The Turkish attack appears coordinated with the Russians. Russian-backed forces are mobilizing to invade the Kurdish area from the south — towards Tabqa and other spots. Meanwhile, ISIS is mobilizing sleeper cells in Raqqa and attacks have taken place tonight."

Yeah, our military, buddy.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Kurds were the heroes we abandoned. Buy a clue. We abandoned them.
Now the Russians are coordinating on strikes to kill them off genius.
Heroes of what? Mass murdering innocent Syrians, sending the entire country into chaos displacing millions of people and destroying its rich historic infrastructure? Just cause the US wanted to overthrow their little dictator justifies the Kurds to be heroes via barrel of a missile launcher?

What kinda fart logic is that?

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heroes of what? Mass murdering innocent Syrians, sending the entire country into chaos displacing millions of people and destroying its rich historic infrastructure? Just cause the US wanted to overthrow their little dictator justifies the Kurds to be heroes via barrel of a missile launcher?

What kinda fart logic is that?
I think this policy of condemning anyone even tangentially associated with the military, on an administrative level, is fart logic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[
I think this policy of condemning anyone even tangentially associated with the military, on an administrative level, is fart logic.
At this point in history, its fart logic not to. Im talking expired protein fart logic, Chinese brand. Dont worry Anabolicminds.com, you are already have been blocked in China for at least 2 years dont blame me.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sen. Graham: "Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump admin. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS ... I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time by going back to the safe zone concept that was working."

From the A$$ kisser himself Lindsey (can't come out of the closet) Graham.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sen. Graham: "Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump admin. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS ... I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time by going back to the safe zone concept that was working."

Lindsey Graham is a mass murdering big corporate Military Industrial Complex "John," he doesnt give a damn about the Kurds. Lets not use our fart brains here. All he cares about is stealing our tax dollars and giving it to the manufacturers that lobby/finance/bribe him to endlessly fund all these wars and expanding them.

There are well over 1,000,000+ deaths all on the hands of that lunatic. Lindsey giving a crap about the Kurds my azz other than finding an excuse to manufacture more bullets and bombs for his corporate buddies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Seriously, now you stoop yourself so low you use that genocidal maniac Graham on your side??? RRROOOFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did somebody just post a Lindey Graham quote or did I just get a brain fart?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo. Grow up.

"Lindsey Graham demands Senate Republicans sign Trump loyalty oath because impeachment ‘is about to destroy this nation’ "

Same guy here.
Didn't someone else in history do this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what turkey/Syria need are a bunch of democrats to go there and pass some really tough gun laws....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[

At this point in history, its fart logic not to. Im talking expired protein fart logic, Chinese brand. Dont worry Anabolicminds.com, you are already have been blocked in China for at least 2 years dont blame me.
Why, did somebody mention Winnie the Pooh?

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo. Grow up.

"Lindsey Graham demands Senate Republicans sign Trump loyalty oath because impeachment ‘is about to destroy this nation’ "

Same guy here.
Based on their credibility of their entry oath, Id say its nothing to worry about.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[

It's self defeating. You're basically ruling out every candidate who's been around for any length of time. If you hold everyone to your standards, no one would make it more than a year or so in office without becoming a "mass murdering psycopath."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo. Grow up.

Same guy here.
Based on their credibility of their entry oath, Id say its nothing to worry about.

what turkey/Syria need are a bunch of democrats to go there and pass some really tough gun laws....
They already went there created and armed terrorists to overthrow their little Syrian dictator along with their Republicrat war mongers. So if you want gun control, the only thing Demicans are controlling is the endless supply of guns going there so their little Pentagon buddies can get their paychecks and lobby money plus campaign financing gets well stocked to keep them in power.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's self defeating. You're basically ruling out every candidate who's been around for any length of time. If you hold everyone to your standards, no one would make it more than a year or so in office without becoming a "mass murdering psycopath."
Ok so you sound like a if you cant stop serial killers go right ahead and join them which = brain fart logic at its best.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a great idea. Instead of worrying about my standards lets worry about the standards of the US Constitution which will comply to my standards anyways and far far more than yours (maybe you dont like the Constitution?) as well as being the required standard by law entering government here in our homeland in which our polititions must be held accountable by all of us.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so you sound like a if you cant stop serial killers go right ahead and join them which = brain fart logic at its best.
I see what you're saying but in practice, you just end up screaming "everyone sucks" into the ether. I also don't agree that almost any use of the military makes anyone even tangentially related to said use a psycho mass murderer.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got a great idea. Instead of worrying about my standards lets worry about the standards of the US Constitution which will comply to my standards anyways and far far more than yours (maybe you dont like the Constitution?) as well as being the required standard by law entering government here in our homeland in which our polititions must be held accountable by all of us.
Even the guys that wrote the constitution didn't think it was perfect, sooo... I also don't know of anywhere in the constitution where it says to never use the military. Last but not least, by your standards, the guys who wrote the constitution were mass murdering psychopaths.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even the guys that wrote the constitution didn't think it was perfect, sooo... I also don't know of anywhere in the constitution where it says to never use the military. Last but not least, by your standards, the guys who wrote the constitution were mass murdering psychopaths.
well not psychopaths as a medical term, but this place wasn't empty when we moved in. I'm not one of those people who wants to do away with Columbus Day, but mass murdering is just how the world has always worked.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its best to vote for me and let me handle it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see what you're saying but in practice, you just end up screaming "everyone sucks" into the ether. I also don't agree that almost any use of the military makes anyone even tangentially related to said use a psycho mass murderer.
Illegally invading other sovereign countries or staging coups, whether via military, CIA or other methods at the expense of 10s of thousands or millions of innocent lives 100% certainly equates to psycho mass murderer. Thats not even a debate. But hey, if you want to partake in these policies go for it, I know at least I am not an acquaintance to mass murder. Actually, I am guilty, I did vote for Obomo in 08, but he significantly lied to us.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Illegally invading other sovereign countries or staging coups, whether via military, CIA or other methods 100% certainly equated to psycho mass murderer. Thats not even a debate.
you spelled "liberating" and "spreading democracy" wrong :p

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a idea....after they finally arrest Giuliani, its time to interrogate him for the connection to the cover up of the scientifically impossible collapse (compared to NIST findings, which they admit they didnt bother even checking for explosives) Building 7 at the WTC where Giuliani had his cozy little bunker not far from that missing 12 tons of gold and 100 tons of silver that mysteriously disappeared from the WTC 7 vault.

R.I.P. Barry Jennings (Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority.)

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a idea....after they finally arrest Giuliani, its time to interrogate him for the connection to the cover up of the scientifically impossible collapse (compared to NIST findings, which they admit they didnt bother even checking for explosives) Building 7 at the WTC where Giuliani had his cozy little bunker not far from that missing 12 tons of gold and 100 tons of silver that mysteriously disappeared from the WTC 7 vault.

R.I.P. Barry Jennings (Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority.)
Never forget

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh crap, never seen that before, that was gross! I bet they had champaign in Rudy's Building 7 bunker the night before 9/11, who knows what else they did?
I'd bet money Trump grabbed the hell out of that @#$$%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tulsi Gabbard is a bit too big government for me, I would say its close to impossible that I would vote for her over Vermin Supreme but that is still a window that most Demicans and Republicrats never have from me to support them.

Check out this bill she introduced in 2017, it addresses some of the concerns Ive been voicing for years. Arming and financing the terrorists that supposedly took down the WTC including magically obliterating Building 7 for some strange reason felt abnormal to me, just like it seems odd we armed, financed and trained Osama BinlLaden in the 80s......I dont know why?? LOL

Introduced in House (01/23/2017)

Stop Arming Terrorists Act

This bill prohibits the use of federal agency funds to provide covered assistance to: (1) Al Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), or any individual or group that is affiliated with, associated with, cooperating with, or adherents to such groups; or (2) the government of any country that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) determines has, within the most recent 12 months, provided covered assistance to such a group or individual.

"Covered assistance" is defined as:
  • defense articles, defense services, training or logistical support, or any other military assistance provided by grant, loan, credit, transfer, or cash sales;
  • intelligence sharing; or
  • cash assistance.
The ODNI shall:
  • make, within 90 days after this bill's enactment, initial determinations about such countries and about whether an individual or group is, or has been within the most recent 12 months, affiliated with, associated with, cooperating with, or an adherent to Al Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, or ISIL;
  • review and make subsequent determinations regarding such countries, groups, or individuals every 6 months in consultation with specified congressional committees;
  • brief such committees on each determination; and
  • brief such committees on any other country, individual, or group that the ODNI considered but did not make a determination that the the country provided covered assistance to, or that the group or individual is affiliated with, associated with, cooperating with, or an adherent to, Al Qaeda, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, or ISIL.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just look who’s endorsed her.

- Trump
- Brannon
- Putin
- David Duke

She’s just great ...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

May 30, 2019

Ms. Gabbard submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

RESOLUTION

Defining Presidential wars not declared by Congress under article I, section 8, clause 11 (Declare War Clause) as impeachable “high crimes and misdemeanors” within the meaning of article II, section 4 of the Constitution and defining the meanings of war and cobelligerency for purposes of the Declare War Clause and Impeachment provisions.
  • Whereas Presidential wars not declared by Congress under article I, section 8, clause 11 are the most flagrant and dangerous of Presidential usurpations;

• Whereas President George Washington, who had presided over the Constitutional Convention and supported the Declare War Clause, elaborated during his service in office: “The Constitution vests the power of declaring war with Congress; therefore, no offensive expedition of importance can be undertaken until after they have deliberated on the subject and authorized such a measure.”;

• Whereas Presidential wars saddle the people with multitrillion dollar indebtedness, diverts national genius from production to destruction, cripples liberty, silences the law, awakens enemies, and provokes blowback in the United States;

• Whereas the absence of impeachment standards creates an appearance that impeachment is a partisan exercise, which undermines its legitimacy and deters its use;

• Whereas the absence of definitions of war and cobelligerency for purposes of the Declare War Clause undermines its enforcement through the impeachment process or otherwise;
....................https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/411/text?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22tulsi+gabbard%22%5D%7D&r=1&s=6

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Trump
- Brannon
- Putin
- David Duke

She’s just great ...
That means that Dump endorsed his own impeachment for intervening with with force after unproven allegations of chemical attacks on citizens.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where's that press secretary the tax payer are paying six figures to sit and do nothing all these months?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

- Trump
- Brannon
- Putin
- David Duke

She’s just great ...
A whole lot of context missing here. I'd definitely vote for her simply for her calling out Hillary as the "queen of warmongers."

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A whole lot of context missing here. I'd definitely vote for her simply for her calling out Hillary as the "queen of warmongers."
IDK, her anti interventionism seems to be code for let Modi and Israel slaughter as many muslims as they'd like.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's that press secretary the tax payer are paying six figures to sit and do nothing all these months?
Its either silence or a boat load of propaganda. Id rather them give our stolen at gunpoint tax payer money back

IDK, her anti interventionism seems to be code for let Modi and Israel slaughter as many muslims as they'd like.
So your answer to Modi and Israeli muslim slaughter is to let the USA continue to do it for them and continue USA led genocide?

Last edited: