Donald Trump running for president

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I haven't made this clear, I have no great love for neoliberals. I just think it's not grounded in reality to say that Trump is great at taking the tough questions while condemning Biden/Harris for not having a Q&A at a recent event.
That is fair enough as well. If we expect the other side to be more grounded, we should hold ourselves to the same standard. Nit always easy to do.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D. The US until now has not sent people to detonate themselves in public places in the name of God.
Well we just drop love bombs on Muslim babies in the name of god, plenty of religious radicals have propped up these wars to help clear land so Jesus can come. Then people don’t understand why people in war torn nations want to kill us. If my family was slaughtered with Chinese love bombs so they can clear the land for Buddha to come and as a bonus take our resources I may think about getting my revenge too in any way possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well we just drop love bombs on Muslim babies in the name of god, plenty of religious radicals have propped up these wars to help clear land so Jesus can come. Then people don’t understand why people in war torn nations want to kill us. If my family was slaughtered with Chinese love bombs so they can clear the land for Buddha to come and as a bonus take our resources I may think about getting my revenge too in any way possible.
china-virus?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dunno why they can’t just implement blockchain technology, have every registered voter in the chain and when you log in verify your identity and cast vote /story. If some people don’t have the internetZ we can take care of them too in some ways.
Now you are speaking my language, except that I tried to explain why this would work to a handful of people and the glazed over look told me we aren't quite there.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I think criticism of Trump, sometimes has a place. The majority if the criticism is just Trump hate and it got old fast. But if you are going to claim Trump can't be president because he is a racist white guy who talks about grabbing women by the crotch and then uses leverage over the Ukraine for personal gain....well making Biden your guy shows a complete disconnect with reality.

If you want to criticize someone on what you perceive as legitimate grounds, fine. Don't turn around and vote for someone who does all the same things but worse though.

At best Biden is getting dementia. At worst, he is a lying, two faced, (accused) rapist. I put accused in () because he hasn't been convicted but the level of evidence against him far exceeds the standard his party used against Kavanaugh.

And somehow this is the party everyone things is the party that cares about people.
Ah, two faced and lying. Where have I seen examples of this before?
images.jpeg-31.jpeg
images.jpeg-33.jpeg
images.jpeg-44.jpeg
images-3.jpeg
images.jpeg-30.jpeg

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'biden calls for mandate requiring all americans to wear masks OUTDOORS for 'at least' next 3 months'

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well he is a moron after all. But that’s okay he will never be president.
if he does get elected he better hire a lot of social workers---all the cops will quit, then who will enforce that retarded 'mandate'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
watching/listening to fleetwood mac today...damn, stevie nicks singing dreams, sara, gypsy.....voice like a angel-and not hard to look at either!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-fleetwood mac-gypsy[official music video] i had forgotten how drop dead gorgeous stevie was back then!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saw them live in 2018 or 2019. Great show.
i believe!!!

would have loved to have saw them in the 70's. but i saw their boston concert on axs and they still had it!!!

got to admit i'm jealous, one of the biggest groups of my time and i've never saw them!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just found an old pre- stevie/buckingham fleetwood mac song 'hypnotized'---really different than what i'm used to from the mac but it definately has a nice groove to it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
china-virus?
I like to just can it CCP virus, Lol

I honestly think Dump should call it just that, it’s more accurate as reality is it came from a CCP military research. It’s not fair to blame the Chinese.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like to just can it CCP virus, Lol

I honestly think Dump should call it just that, it’s more accurate as reality is it came from a CCP military research. It’s not fair to blame the Chinese.
as a american i get blamed for a ton of stuff i didn't do....just sayin

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That’s called racism, doesn’t fit the liberal agenda though so nobody brings it up.
American isnt a race lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
china-virus?
Great use of meme. I really love that last one!

I am not aaying that Trump has or has not been a two faced liar. As he is on "my side" I find that I am more likely to accept justification of his actions or cut him some slack. I am admitting that.

But I am not voting against him under the false pretense that Biden is better. If I spent the last 4 years calling Trump out for those memes, I would not be very happy that "my side" put someone who is WORSE at all the criticisms that I was leveling at the opponent. It basically makes all of the criticisms invalid.

ex: Trump is a two faced liar. That is wrong. But hey, let's put up a bigger two faced liar! Oh, I guess it wasn't that wrong. Or as pointed out earlier - is it only wrong when it isn't your guy?

The problem is that Americans are faced with the same shortcomings no matter which politician they vote for. They are all liars. They are all trying to gain more power and take more control and make everyone think they know what is best for the peons. We need term limits. Our founders did not envision a professional politician who got into senate in his 20's and was still there in his 70's with no other career or achievements. It is supposed to be a service to your country.

At least Trump said he was for term limits, and I wish he made more progress on that, I am disappointed there. But we know there is NO chance Biden will ever go there.

That’s called racism, doesn’t fit the liberal agenda though so nobody brings it up.
It is called xenophobia actually, since "American" isn't a race. And only Trump is xenophobic when he tries to stop flights coming from China on January 28th in order to prevent Americans from getting the kung flu. They criticized him, Pelosi didn't mention the virus in a press release until February 28th, and then he is at fault for not doing enough? It is mind blowing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh look Trumps blocking democracy by defunding the post office so mail in voting cant be used.

He doesnt even hide his corruption anymore, he just puts it out in the open knowing people will defend it black and blue.

If Obama did this youd be crying about fraud and corruption, but with Trump it's fine lol.

Continued the president: "They want $25 billion for the post office. Now, they need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots. Now, in the meantime, they aren't getting there. But if they don't get those two items, that means you can't have universal mail-in voting because they're not equipped to have it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know I am American and we are 300 million Americans. If you blindly judge Americans it’s racism.
It's not a race, so it cannot be racism. Period. You cant just apply your own definition to a word. That's sexist of you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh look Trumps blocking democracy by defunding the post office so mail in voting cant be used.

He doesnt even hide his corruption anymore, he just puts it out in the open knowing people will defend it black and blue.

If Obama did this youd be crying about fraud and corruption, but with Trump it's fine lol.

Continued the president: "They want $25 billion for the post office. Now, they need that money in order to have the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots. Now, in the meantime, they aren't getting there. But if they don't get those two items, that means you can't have universal mail-in voting because they're not equipped to have it
i knew you didn't like trump didn't know you had that much hate in ya....chill baby, and listen to some floyd!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I am not aaying that Trump has or has not been a two faced liar. As he is on "my side" I find that I am more likely to accept justification of his actions or cut him some slack. I am admitting that.

But I am not voting against him under the false pretense that Biden is better. If I spent the last 4 years calling Trump out for those memes, I would not be very happy that "my side" put someone who is WORSE at all the criticisms that I was leveling at the opponent. It basically makes all of the criticisms invalid.

ex: Trump is a two faced liar. That is wrong. But hey, let's put up a bigger two faced liar! Oh, I guess it wasn't that wrong. Or as pointed out earlier - is it only wrong when it isn't your guy?

The problem is that Americans are faced with the same shortcomings no matter which politician they vote for. They are all liars. They are all trying to gain more power and take more control and make everyone think they know what is best for the peons. We need term limits. Our founders did not envision a professional politician who got into senate in his 20's and was still there in his 70's with no other career or achievements. It is supposed to be a service to your country.

At least Trump said he was for term limits, and I wish he made more progress on that, I am disappointed there. But we know there is NO chance Biden will ever go there.

It is called xenophobia actually, since "American" isn't a race. And only Trump is xenophobic when he tries to stop flights coming from China on January 28th in order to prevent Americans from getting the kung flu. They criticized him, Pelosi didn't mention the virus in a press release until February 28th, and then he is at fault for not doing enough? It is mind blowing
Debatable whether Biden or Trump is a bigger liar. Have you seen how many times he has been fact checked and shown to be wrong?

If he wasn't constantly making stuff up and asking dumb questions (seriously, who asks out loud if you can inject disinfectant?) the people might actually tolerate him.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i knew you didn't like trump didn't know you had that much hate in ya....chill baby, and listen to some floyd!!!!
Hes constantly voiced how afraid he is of mail in voting, and now hes saying he is going to defund the post office just to ensure that method of voting cant be used.

That's literally blocking the democratic process.

He has a strong support base, he shouldnt feel the need to block voters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hes constantly voiced how afraid he is of mail in voting, and now hes saying he is going to defund the post office just to ensure that method of voting cant be used.

That's literally blocking the democratic process
don't take it personally, my friend....hate is bad for the soul!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah PeHosie went out in San Fransico Chinatown and hugged Chinese people fresh off the 787 when all that went down. Mayor DeFalsio to in NYC encouraging people going to parades.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a race, so it cannot be racism. Period. You cant just apply your own definition to a word. That's sexist of you.
Everybody is African, period. There is only race because humans came from Africa, period.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Everybody is African, period. There is only race because humans came from Africa, period.
If we all used that definition, racism couldnt exist. Yet it does lol.

Its xenophobia when it's against a country.

And then there are specifics when it comes to religions, I.e. Islamophobia, anti semitism etc etc

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we all used that definition, racism couldnt exist. Yet it does lol.

Its xenophobia when it's against a country.

And then there are specifics when it comes to religions, I.e. Islamophobia, anti semitism etc etc
Yeah that make more sense :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Debatable whether Biden or Trump is a bigger liar. Have you seen how many times he has been fact checked and shown to be wrong?

If he wasn't constantly making stuff up and asking dumb questions (seriously, who asks out loud if you can inject disinfectant?) the people might actually tolerate him.
We can agree that it is debatable! Yes! Common ground!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We can agree that it is debatable! Yes! Common ground!
Haha yes!

Trump does some really good things. So we can agree on that as well.

For the record as well, although I'm more left leaning, i tend to vote right because I find some of the left are too left for me.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Blocking democracy by stopping mail in voting? I’m sorry is he closing polling stations down? What about New Zealand? You don’t do mail in voting there. Your prime minister is blocking democracy? Get real dude you are way off the deep end. Drama llama.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That's literally blocking the democratic process.

He has a strong support base, he shouldnt feel the need to block voters.
He didn’t say defund. He said he wasn’t going to give them the extra money they are asking for. They are flat broke and losing money because the USPS is a failed system. It takes them 5 days to get a package from Dallas to OKC for crying out loud. That’s a 3 hour drive!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The fact that both sides aren’t raising hell because of this shows how delusional the republicans are. He isn’t just fixing the election, he is actually impacting America’s that depend on the timely delivery of prescriptions, bills, checks, etc

The guy truly is a complete wack job and needs to be sent out to pasture. The fact that his followers refuse to acknowledge his acts says a lot about their own moral compass.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact that both sides aren’t raising hell because of this shows how delusional the republicans are. He isn’t just fixing the election, he is actually impacting America’s that depend on the timely delivery of prescriptions, bills, checks, etc

The guy truly is a complete wack job and needs to be sent out to pasture. The fact that his followers refuse to acknowledge his acts says a lot about their own moral compass.
Remind me again what is wrong with in person voting?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Blocking democracy by stopping mail in voting? I’m sorry is he closing polling stations down? What about New Zealand? You don’t do mail in voting there. Your prime minister is blocking democracy? Get real dude you are way off the deep end. Drama llama.
Yes you can vote via postal if you apply for it. And you wont find our Prime Minister blocking that.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Remind me again what is wrong with in person voting?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
He didn’t say defund. He said he wasn’t going to give them the extra money they are asking for. They are flat broke and losing money because the USPS is a failed system. It takes them 5 days to get a package from Dallas to OKC for crying out loud. That’s a 3 hour drive!!!
It's a service, it's not supposed to be profitable. The military costs the tax payer billions. Do you call them flat broke and losing money?

Services cost money.

Last edited:
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you can vote via postal if you apply for it. And you wont find our Prime Minister blocking that.
We have that as well. It’s called an absentee ballot and you apply for it. A mail in ballot is completely different.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have that as well. It’s called an absentee ballot and you apply for it. A mail in ballot is completely different.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a service, it's not supposed to be profitable. The military costs the tax payer billions. Do you call them flat broke and losing money?

Dont be a dummy
It’s a service that is meant to be self funded. That’s why they charge money for sending stuff. Don’t be a dummy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If mail in voting is allowed and lawful, then how is it lawful to block it by targeting the post?

Why wouldn't he go through the legislature rather than be a weasel and block due process?

That's legitimately dodgy behaviour and he is being open about it. He knows he cant make it unlawful, so instead he is making it impossible

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If it was a Dem, you all would be having a hissy fit lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Services cost money.
Thus is simply a weak argument. For any service to be sustainable it has to provide an increase in resources beyond the cost in resources that it requires. If it cannot do this, then it isn't sustainable. Econ 101. Sorry, I don't make the rules....reality does.

The postal service provides a benefit and UPS and FedEx do it even better. But it is more expensive to the end user. And it should be. People a ant a service that they deem unworthy of paying for but expect the government to pay for instead.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You
There is no actual logic happening here bro. It’s blind leading the blind with hatred towards anything they don’t agree with. Basically children all of them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
take a look at the 2006-postal accountability and enhancement act.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it was a dem, would we need to have a hissey fit? Or would the dems be fighting it with equal veracity and treating it the same?

Trump has been against the USPS since day 1 because the finances don't work. It isn't like he just changed his stance to benefit in the polls. Not saying he is right, but I wonder how much of this is anti-trumpism that skews everything as being evil even beyond the evidence.