Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I've always been passionate about 9a. Just because a right isn't listed doesn't mean you don't have it, baby!!!
Which rights are you referring to that were not already listed on the first 8?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So social justice warrior Amy Klobbermouth dropped out of the race to be Groper Joe's VP pick, reasoning is that he should pic a woman "color" instead.

Oh great, Ill hold myself back on my opinion on that, but seriously, you guys think Groper will pick the tranny Obobo's wife for VP?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On the topic of how rich guys **** up markets:

Reactions: ax1
Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are going to need to rip apart the US Constitution, burn all your US Flags, change all the money and even change the name of this country before they even start to get happy.

They should destroy the White House since it was built by slaves, why not?
Some people would actually want that i don't think destroying things just because bad stuff happened in the past will change anything today or for the future other than turning people who ARE against racism off the cause of stopping it because they can't relate to these kind of actions

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hodgetwins for president!

If they look the same does the constitution allow for 2 at a time? Or it needs to be a P and VP deal?

If they ran I'd move to the US just to vote for them.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So social justice warrior Amy Klobbermouth dropped out of the race to be Groper Joe's VP pick, reasoning is that he should pic a woman "color" instead.

Oh great, Ill hold myself back on my opinion on that, but seriously, you guys think Groper will pick the tranny Obobo's wife for VP?
I'm thinking it'll be Val Demmings maaaaaaaybe Kamala but I think Biden's still bitter from the debates.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some people would actually want that i don't think destroying things just because bad stuff happened in the past will change anything today or for the future other than turning people who ARE against racism off the cause of stopping it because they can't relate to these kind of actions
it could be that some of those wanting to erase the past are for revolution.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think we may be letting a vocal minority chareceture a huge chunk of the political spectrum. 🤷‍♂️

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking it'll be Val Demmings maaaaaaaybe Kamala but I think Biden's still bitter from the debates.
Doesnt that come out as so phony thought? Im VP, not because Im great but because Im female and have a tan. I just dont see respect out of that, not for an important position where being most qualified with next one down from the nuke codes is in your back pocket. I dont see the accomplishment here for the "community."

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesnt that come out as so phony thought? Im VP, not because Im great but because Im female and have a tan. I just dont see respect out of that, not for an important position where being most qualified with next one down from the nuke codes is in your back pocket. I dont see the accomplishment here for the "community."
It's a fine line. If we're saying that it should always be the most qualified person, it gets suspect after a while that the "most qualified person" always just so happens to be a white guy. I mean, a zillion old white people are about to vote for an old white person for president and we never call that "identity politics."

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have to see the big picture...if biden is elected there is very little chance he serves more than a year 2 at most.

kamala harris has lots of baggage and the personality of a goat, making her vice president is accomplishing what she couldn't do on her own and democrats will have 1st female president and 1st all black president.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a fine line. If we're saying that it should always be the most qualified person, it gets suspect after a while that the "most qualified person" always just so happens to be a white guy. I mean, a zillion old white people are about to vote for an old white person for president and we never call that "identity politics."
many people say that obama was a great president, but i bet the percentage of blacks who voted for him would have been much lower if he had ran as a republican...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, we always end up with a load of BS anyways so what difference does it make!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have to see the big picture...if biden is elected there is very little chance he serves more than a year 2 at most.

kamala harris has lots of baggage and the personality of a goat, making her vice president is accomplishing what she couldn't do on her own and democrats will have 1st female president and 1st all black president.
But I think we need a transgender neutral colored president. I mean the type that has neither a vagina or a penis, just a butthole because you cant discriminate a butthole.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But I think we need a transgender neutral colored president. I mean the type that has neither a vagina or a penis, just a butthole because you cant discriminate a butthole.
just have elon musk design a AI robotic candidate, only half joking.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I read this with a french accent.
aah, maybe the statue of liberty is next on anarchists hit list?

speaking of anarchists, i hear they are planning a big protest at trumps tulsa rally. bet there will be some excitement there.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

speaking of anarchists, i hear they are planning a big protest at trumps tulsa rally. bet there will be some excitement there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I head of you attend you have to sign a waiver that or the corona kills you, you can’t sue lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I head of you attend you have to sign a waiver that or the corona kills you, you can’t sue lol
maybe they should have the anarchist protesters sign one also?

if you contract the virus here the government will not be responsible for your medical bills

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jordan Peterson is the man! Or should I refer to him simply as a person?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Biden doesn't know what he is...or who he is

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White guy doesn't believe in white privilege??? Shocking!
He did not say white people dont have privilege.

Now to say "white guy doesnt believe in white privilege" is a racist remark. Im not saying your racist I know you meant that as humor, just saying.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He did not say white people dont have privilege.

Now to say "white guy doesnt believe in white privilege" is a racist remark. Im not saying your racist I know you meant that as humor, just saying.
So, I should ignore a source of bias?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL both are applicable as sources of bias but we were discussing his race.
He is Canadian, so he race is relatively irrelevant on a global stage. Most people dont even know what that is.

LOL I kid I kid.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL both are applicable as sources of bias but we were discussing his race.
Here is the thing, if I post a video of a black person criticizing white privilege Im just another white person feeling safe posting a black person's opinions simply because it makes me feel safe.

I mean, there is no way for people like me to win in this environment with a portion of society.

Being that I posted a video with both Jordan Peterson and Brandon Tatum I really fuqed myself up double in one....make it triple, throw in that Brandon was a cop, my career should be defended so I cant afford to pay for the internetz and post my crap!!! LOL

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is the thing, if I post a video of a black person criticizing white privilege Im just another white person feeling safe posting a black person's opinions simply because it makes me feel safe.

I mean, there is no way for people like me to win in this environment with a portion of society.

Being that I posted a video with both Jordan Peterson and Brandon Tatum I really fuqed myself up double in one....make it triple, throw in that Brandon was a cop, my career should be defended so I cant afford to pay for the internetz and post my crap!!! LOL
You could use empirical evidence but the numbers aren't really on your side, either... You might be, you know, what's the word... wrong. White privilege is a thing.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Being that I posted a video with both Jordan Peterson and Brandon Tatum I really fuqed myself up double in one....make it triple, throw in that Brandon was a cop, my career should be defended so I cant afford to pay for the internetz and post my crap!!!

I mean so it comes down to a white guy posting a video of a black guy who posted a video of a white guy to introduce his topic who was a cop, this is one screwed up mess on my part. LOL
It's likely that as a sicilian your complexion was olive enough that you cought some of the crap that POC do even though you're considered Italian and therefore "white." That may be why your personal experience has some counter-examples but overall it's pretty provable that people are treated differently in this country and there's a huge overlap between darker complexions and crappier treatment.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could use empirical evidence but the numbers aren't really on your side, either... You might be, you know, what's the word... wrong. White privilege is a thing.
Privilege is a thing, all sorts of people have it, all sorts of people earn it, all sorts of people lose it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's likely that as a sicilian your complexion was olive enough that you cought some of the crap that POC do even though you're considered Italian and therefore "white." That may be why your personal experience has some counter-examples but overall it's pretty provable that people are treated differently in this country and there's a huge overlap between darker complexions and crappier treatment.
No, when not tanned Im extremely white actually...

What you are talking about is specifically people who stereotype others for their color of skin. This is called racism and it goes all ways, black on white, white on black. Chinese on black, black on chinese, etc...... fortunately we live in what may be the most diverse and least racist nation on the planet and this is generally not a problem for the most part. Doesnt mean we cant do better and call out people on it, we always should but this goes for everybody of all types and you dont fight racism by being racist...that fuels division and more racism. Collectively blaming a skin color is evil and racist and is a huge part of the problem.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Privilege is a thing, all sorts of people have it, all sorts of people earn it, all sorts of people lose it.
Yes but the amount people have is not always equal to the amount they've earned and a lot of that disparity is based upon complexion.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, when not tanned Im extremely white actually...

What you are talking about is specifically people who stereotype others for their color of skin. This is called racism and it goes all ways, black on white, white on black. Chinese on black, black on chinese, etc...... fortunately we live in what may be the most diverse and least racist nation on the planet and this is generally not a problem for the most part. Doesnt mean we cant do better and call out people on it, we always should but this goes for everybody of all types and you dont fight racism by being racist...that fuels division and more racism. Collectively blaming a skin color is evil and racist and is a huge part of the problem.
A lot of people would explain "institutional racism" here but I actually agree that racism can go in any direction but their is one direction in particular it does go in way more often than most others.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people would explain "institutional racism" here but I actually agree that racism can go in any direction but their is one direction in particular it does go in way more often than most others.
Yes that’s true, I saw a lot more racism if both blacks and latinos against whites here in upstate NY. I’m sure there are other communities where it’s the other way around.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes that’s true, I saw a lot more racism if both blacks and latinos against whites here in upstate NY. I’m sure there are other communities where it’s the other way around.
This, again is where empirical evidence comes into play but I feel like you have conclusions you've come to and are working backwards to try to find evidence that supports those conclusions.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes but the amount people have is not always equal to the amount they've earned and a lot of that disparity is based upon complexion.
We can call out any business that statistically shows that, I’m down for that including of all races and colors. It doesn’t tell the whole story as to why but it’s a place to start. To collectively accuse a skin pigment for a crime is the problem of racism though.

Generally the problem in my experiences I see is a lot of blame and lack of taking personal responsibility for account. People are told they inherently can’t achieve because of who,where and what they are and use racism as an excuse for their problems when the problem is with themselves and their individual work ethic and drive.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This, again is where empirical evidence comes into play but I feel like you have conclusions you've come to and are working backwards to try to find evidence that supports those conclusions.
farrakhan comes to mind, he has a lot of followers and is just as racist as they come.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We can call out any business that statistically shows that, I’m down for that including of all races and colors. It doesn’t tell the whole story as to why but it’s a place to start. To collectively accuse a skin pigment for a crime is the problem of racism though.

Generally the problem in my experiences I see is a lot of blame and lack of taking personal responsibility for account. People are told they inherently can’t achieve because of who,where and what they are and use racism as an excuse for their problems when the problem is with themselves and their individual work ethic and drive.
Poor people deserve to be poor because they're lazy?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
farrakhan comes to mind, he has a lot of followers and is just as racist as they come.
You can find examples of every kind of bigotry. They all exist, for sure but again, if you believe in empirical evidence, white supremacy is the most prevalent form of bigotry in this country.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Poor people deserve to be poor because they're lazy?
being born poor definately puts one at a disadvantage. but it doesn't mean you can't escape poverty, it is just like beating a addiction, imo. very difficult and few succeed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can find examples of every kind of bigotry. They all exist, for sure but again, if you believe in empirical evidence, white supremacy is the most prevalent form of bigotry in this country.
I dunno the biggest form of bigotry I see these days isn’t due to skin color, but simply political ideology....and most hardcore from the left this current day.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
being born poor definately puts one at a disadvantage. but it doesn't mean you can't escape poverty, it is just like beating a addiction, imo. very difficult and few succeed.
So instead of questioning the ethics of the metaphorical addicts doesn't it make sense to invest in the equivalents to drug prevention and rehab?