justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Harsh but true: Covid-19 is a "Boomer Remover" (Funny, not funny)

That said, it makes me sick to think I could possibly become infected and thereby come into contact with an elderly person who then could pass it on and or die in the process. I'm constantly dealing with older folks in my line of work. My wife, not so much as she's in pediatrics, but she has to deal with again, the possibility of getting it herself. She hasn't the strongest immune system. I worry for her as well.

This sh*t for brains former tv reality show host, now playing as President is a POS scummy selfish prick.
He's incapable of any sort of leadership, and is going to cause the deaths of possible in upwards of 1,000,000 in the USA.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Harsh but true: Covid-19 is a "Boomer Remover" (Funny, not funny)

That said, it makes me sick to think I could possibly become infected and thereby come into contact with an elderly person who then could pass it on and or die in the process. I'm constantly dealing with older folks in my line of work. My wife, not so much as she's in pediatrics, but she has to deal with again, the possibility of getting it herself. She hasn't the strongest immune system. I worry for her as well.

This sh*t for brains former tv reality show host, now playing as President is a POS scummy selfish prick.
He's incapable of any sort of leadership, and is going to cause the deaths of possible in upwards of 1,000,000 in the USA.
Dump is certainly a shyt for brains scummy bastard incapable of leadership, but 1 million? And blame him for all that? Come on man, this is the USA it wont happen here, not for this. If anything is a baby boomer killer its years overeating and under-activity where being overweight is the leading contributor to chronic illness and pre-mature death...but people dont clear out the toilet paper section over that and stay busy clearing out the Hostess section.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-pbs-yamiche-alcindor-question-sot-vpx.cnn

It's the emperor has no clothes response for everything with this ****tard. Him and those who continue to support him and make up facts with soon reap what they sow.
Not know anything about it? I admit, I never heard of it but I at least expect him to. Im certain its obvious he is lying about not knowing about it, but its certainly a pitiful look on his part.

I wish it was easier to find the details on the ins and outs of this Pandemic Office and their roles and responsibilities vs. what the CDC and WHO take care of doing a quck search, but I dont have time to dig deeper into this right now. This is a time of bloated governments and bureaucracies so I cant be conclusive other than the fact that how do you make the timing of events up like this, lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Spanish flu took how many American lives? 500,000 and this has a higher mortality rating. This attacks the elderly instead of the young with the Spanish Flu. (Death rate).

The US government prosecuted journalists for writing about the swine flu so there is an information issue then as opposed to now. You may be right there. I was quoting a doctor for death rate.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Spanish flu took how many American lives? 500,000 and this has a higher mortality rating. This attacks the elderly instead of the young with the Spanish Flu. (Death rate).

The US government prosecuted journalists for writing about the swine flu so there is an information issue then as opposed to now. You may be right there. I was quoting a doctor for death rate.
That was tragic with 500 million people leaving us worldwide, but that was in 1918. The medical industry is a quadrillion billion gazillian times better now, especially in the USA.

I would expect if the Spanish Flu happened all over again the numbers would be drastically different. The mortality rates for Spanish Flu may have been a bit higher.
Here is an interesting article about these mortality rates with Spanish Flu.

Yeah, the US Government protects our rights especially Journalists, until people step their red line and then they push you off a bridge or into traffic.

To be clear any post I make of Coronovirus I doesnt mean in any way to say we shouldnt pay attention and be concerned with this. I always have concerns with elderly getting this, protecting our Seniors and high risk people needs to be our #1 priority here. Unfortunatly being that this country is now 65%+ overweight that is a heck alot of people to worry about.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They can't do it in time for this election. There's too many levels to get through to establish and validate a system that everybody agrees on. Plus, not everybody has the internet or uses it. They could possibly do absentee/mail for everybody, but again you'd have to get states to agree.
Well, its now happening.

Louisiana postpones the primary: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/louisiana-postpones-demoratic-primary-over-coronavirus-the-first-state-to-do-so.html

Wyoming is limiting it to an extent: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/louisiana-to-postpone-presidential-primary-over-virus

I expect there to be more copycat states.

Prezident Dump4Life!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was tragic with 500 million people leaving us worldwide, but that was in 1918. The medical industry is a quadrillion billion gazillian times better now, especially in the USA.
We've also come a long way in both personal and industrial hygiene, food safety, sanitation, etc. The world is a different place, but it's still a concern for sure. One virus could still do a lot of damage, especially if misinformation is coming out of the government.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not know anything about it? I admit, I never heard of it but I at least expect him to. Im certain its obvious he is lying about not knowing about it, but its certainly a pitiful look on his part.

I wish it was easier to find the details on the ins and outs of this Pandemic Office and their roles and responsibilities vs. what the CDC and WHO take care of doing a quck search, but I dont have time to dig deeper into this right now. This is a time of bloated governments and bureaucracies so I cant be conclusive other than the fact that how do you make the timing of events up like this, lol
Bolton supposedly cut them, but then that's Trump admitting that he doesn't actually keep track of major decisions happening in his administration. The buck stops here means absolutely nothing to him.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've also come a long way in both personal and industrial hygiene, food safety, sanitation, etc. The world is a different place, but it's still a concern for sure. One virus could still do a lot of damage, especially if misinformation is coming out of the government.
All these slimy politicians are just making crap up as they go along. 1 says 500 limit in gatherings, the other 100, next one must got it right at 250....then this closed for 2 weeks, oh no the other said 4 weeks, wait lets make it 3 weeks I think 3 weeks sounds right, 3 weeks and lets make it 175, keep it 4 feet apart.

Dont forget Duck and Cover!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All these slimy politicians are just making crap up as they go along. 1 says 500 limit in gatherings, the other 100, next one must got it right at 250....then this closed for 2 weeks, oh no the other said 4 weeks, wait lets make it 3 weeks I think 3 weeks sounds right, 3 weeks and lets make it 175, keep it 4 feet apart.

Dont forget Duck and Cover!
I think a lot of them are doing their best when they don't have experts to turn to. The benefit of having an established federal pandemic team in place would be to give scientifically-based recommendations. Instead, we have updates from a guy that thinks exercise is bad for you and McDonalds is good. Then his updates have to continually be corrected via twitter rather than just having somebody who can give coherent messages in the first place.

The catch-22 of it all is that if these steps that everybody are taking results in much fewer people contracting the virus, then there is going to be people saying "see, nothing happened!" I'm so sick of the anti-science bullshit that has taken over this country, that I'm completely fine with them finding out the hard way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The catch-22 of it all is that if these steps that everybody are taking results in much fewer people contracting the virus, then there is going to be people saying "see, nothing happened!"
No matter how you look at it, Im sure we can all agree that this is a far more preferable outcome!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No matter how you look at it, Im sure we can all agree that this is a far more preferable outcome!
It is, but what about the next time? Let's say the next one or the one after that is worse. You'll have the group of people yelling "remember last time that we stayed home for nothing...this is just a liberal hoax!"

I certainly don't think we should be shutting down the country every time there is a virus, but I do think we need to look at what went wrong this time? What did we miss that we could fix? The Chinese government did nobody any favors by covering up the news of the virus, and the US government did nobody any favors by doing the same thing. At least the Chinese government is testing their people...not so much here. My wife has had a cough for a couple of weeks now and just got through a round of antibiotics after being diagnosed with walking pneumonia. We're in Seattle where there are more than a few cases of covid-19. She went in two days ago to get checked and see if she should start another round of antibiotics. They sent her for a chest x-ray where she was quarantined and tested by techs who were in full hazmat suits, so she requested a covid-19 test just to be sure. They refused to test her. So it's not just about who can afford a test, but having tests available, which we don't. I hope the government learns from this to have enough tests at the ready for next time, but my hopes aren't all that high.

We need realistic measures taken rather than just a fucking moron who keeps saying the wall will save us. It's interesting how a lot of the same people I see questioning the legitimacy of a virus currently affecting our citizens, are also the ones screaming about the diseases that people were hypothetically going to bring into the country if we didn't build a wall. Despite many of those countries having better immunization percentages than ours.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I certainly don't think we should be shutting down the country every time there is a virus, but I do think we need to look at what went wrong this time? What did we miss that we could fix? The Chinese government did nobody any favors by covering up the news of the virus, and the US government did nobody any favors by doing the same thing.
It doesnt help in China too that if doctors, medical experts and scientists dont through the massive bureaucracy and say everything in line that favors and is approved by "The Party" that you can have serious consequences.

My wife has had a cough for a couple of weeks now and just got through a round of antibiotics after being diagnosed with walking pneumonia. We're in Seattle where there are more than a few cases of covid-19. She went in two days ago to get checked and see if she should start another round of antibiotics. They sent her for a chest x-ray where she was quarantined and tested by techs who were in full hazmat suits, so she requested a covid-19 test just to be sure. They refused to test her. So it's not just about who can afford a test, but having tests available, which we don't. I hope the government learns from this to have enough tests at the ready for next time, but my hopes aren't all that high.
Damn that a crazy experience she went through! And not get tested??!!!

I dont have enough understanding of these tests...Im guessing they need to be specific, and guessing they cant just prememtively have tests on hand for every possible strain of virus and disease, am I right? I can see how better infrastructure can be built here in the USA to handle it, perhaps a multi-use facility.

Also, its really scary that so many drugs come out of China, I mean after all this is one evil group of people running the joint but even if they are good I heard what happened to the IV bags in PRico, 85% of the global supply was produced there and the hurricane hit and shortages became present. This just sounds so freaking stupid.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trump after finding out he's tested negative for Corona virus.

Translated: "He's infected."

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont have enough understanding of these tests...Im guessing they need to be specific, and guessing they cant just prememtively have tests on hand for every possible strain of virus and disease, am I right? I can see how better infrastructure can be built here in the USA to handle it, perhaps a multi-use facility.

Also, its really scary that so many drugs come out of China, I mean after all this is one evil group of people running the joint but even if they are good I heard what happened to the IV bags in PRico, 85% of the global supply was produced there and the hurricane hit and shortages became present. This just sounds so freaking stupid.
It's a common lab test called RT-PCR (side note, Kary Mullis who got the Nobel Prize for PCR was a brilliant and crazy man who did a LOT of LSD), but if somebody creates a kit, you have everything you need right there. You need a positive sample as a control, but the rest is just reagents. The CDC turned down the WHO kit because they were working on their own. The CDC also didn't give other labs permission to create a test because the CDC was doing it. And then the CDC test wasn't working and now we're all playing catch up as everybody now wants a test.

I'm not surprised on that percentage for PR manufacturing of IV bags. More than likely though it's a financial decision that led to that. I worked for the hospital products division of Abbott Labs in the early 2000s. Right after I left, a lot of people had the decision to either move from Chicago to Puerto Rico or find another job because they were sending manufacturing down there, which included IV bags. The company probably got some sort of tax break or another deal out of it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a common lab test called RT-PCR (side note, Kary Mullis who got the Nobel Prize for PCR was a brilliant and crazy man who did a LOT of LSD), but if somebody creates a kit, you have everything you need right there. You need a positive sample as a control, but the rest is just reagents. The CDC turned down the WHO kit because they were working on their own. The CDC also didn't give other labs permission to create a test because the CDC was doing it. And then the CDC test wasn't working and now we're all playing catch up as everybody now wants a test.

I'm not surprised on that percentage for PR manufacturing of IV bags. More than likely though it's a financial decision that led to that. I worked for the hospital products division of Abbott Labs in the early 2000s. Right after I left, a lot of people had the decision to either move from Chicago to Puerto Rico or find another job because they were sending manufacturing down there, which included IV bags. The company probably got some sort of tax break or another deal out of it.
His Majesty King Cuomo kept going at it about how New York has these automated testing kits or machines (going off memory here) on TV here and how its been ready to use for a while but the CDC or FDA has been in their way for allowing the State to use it. He kept saying how fast and easy they were to use.

Just did a search looks like the FDA finally cleared it for use yesterday.
This new automated testing will allow New York state to run 6,000 tests a day at the 28 labs that were contracted over the next week. To date, only 3,000 tests have been run in New York.

So if New York has this, why doesnt the country or globe have this. All the sudden they are good to go???

Did you know or hear about it? I dont even think this is being discussed on a national level.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So on a Pandemic fest with my wife,

We started with "Flu" which was a Korean movie, its included with Amazon Prime

We did see Train to Busan last year which is another great Korean Pandemic Zombie related, but you have to go out of your way to find it, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5700672/

2 nights ago we watched 12 Monkeys and last night it was Outbreak.

Just gonna run through the entire Pandemic list over the next few months. Might watch a old B&W next which will give it a more eery feeling called "The Last Man on Earth," https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058700/

Pandemic Movie List below, there are a ton using google search:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
His Majesty King Cuomo kept going at it about how New York has these automated testing kits or machines (going off memory here) on TV here and how its been ready to use for a while but the CDC or FDA has been in their way for allowing the State to use it. He kept saying how fast and easy they were to use.

Just did a search looks like the FDA finally cleared it for use yesterday.
This new automated testing will allow New York state to run 6,000 tests a day at the 28 labs that were contracted over the next week. To date, only 3,000 tests have been run in New York.

So if New York has this, why doesnt the country or globe have this. All the sudden they are good to go???

Did you know or hear about it? I dont even think this is being discussed on a national level.
I'll try and look later for details, but it's probably the machine that performs the PCR and/or analyzes the samples. They are slightly misleading by calling it automated testing as that can give the impression that it's like an instant thing. The samples are still going to have to go to a lab, but rather than having the tests performed by a tech, they're put into a machine which can handle a lot of samples at once. You're still having to perform molecular tests on the samples which takes time, but it's faster than if done manually.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found one article that says they are Roche machines like these two models https://diagnostics.roche.com/global/en/products/systems/cobas-6800-system.html

These are extremely expensive pieces of equipment that you'll probably only find in pharma research labs or a really expensive medical institution. They're kind of overkill for diagnostics, except when there's an outbreak like this. Usually you just hire a bunch of techs for **** pay and let them do it. The article I saw makes it sounds like Roche is trying to get these machines out to places that need them (good publicity for them and more government contracts) and also trying to hook up labs with places that already have them in use.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So on a Pandemic fest with my wife,

We started with "Flu" which was a Korean movie, its included with Amazon Prime

We did see Train to Busan last year which is another great Korean Pandemic Zombie related, but you have to go out of your way to find it, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5700672/

2 nights ago we watched 12 Monkeys and last night it was Outbreak.

Just gonna run through the entire Pandemic list over the next few months. Might watch a old B&W next which will give it a more eery feeling called "The Last Man on Earth," https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058700/

Pandemic Movie List below, there are a ton using google search:
How was Flu? I keep seeing that pop up, but wasn't sure if it was worth the time or not.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was Flu? I keep seeing that pop up, but wasn't sure if it was worth the time or not.
I enjoyed it but I already love Korean movies and dont mind reading, lol. Flu is worth watching but not something your going to brag about for years or memorable such as Old Boy or Parasite. Flu is just a good movie to watch at this time due to this "crisis." Im just in a pandemic movie mode as of late.

If you loved Parasite I accidentally ran into a Japanese movie that sorta reminded me of Parasite called Shoplifters. I almost feel like they stole some ideas/elements from it, which is ok.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, up in the morning getting ready to live life without the ability to go to the gym in 21 years every since I didnt have a penny to pay for one.

Thought the best defense to disease was a strong healthy body, but I guess the Government thinks otherwise and they are always right.

I had already bought a TRX kit last week along with some Bow/band and other elastic bands last week just in case (thinking what if I was forced to "volunteer" to be quarantined) along with a inflatable ball for core exercises.

What I found out yesterday morning I immediately bought bench and weight-set online, due to come a week from now but I hope they dont disapear as even the barbell weights I bought from Walmart are already sold out. Been making room in my basement.

In good news, the small 5cubic freezer I ordered from Lowes online for $150 was ready for pickup yesterday, I go there wait around half an hour only to find out they sold it from under me. They offered me a 15cubic $450 unit as an even replacement!! Luckily I can make room for that in my basement so I took it and they gave me free delivery. This helps balance out the $700 I had to spend to get gym equipment, and I need more stuff.

Mayor Defuqusallio in NYC who wen ballistic after someone who was already dying from emphysema died from Corona and launched his own anti-open-Gym campaign before the 3 states here did still hit the public Gym one last time yesterday. Talk about leading by example..."“And again, I have to stay healthy so I can make the decisions for the people of this city.” "“It’s clear that’s about to change and before that, the mayor wanted to visit a place that keeps him grounded one last time.”

Mr. Mayor, Fuq U!

Talking about this hysteria on toilet paper, They just go a couple boxes off the truck late last night at the grocery store, the first time Ive seen any in a week in my entire town!!! Damn right Im buying it!!! They limiting it to 2 packs which was ok with me.

Last edited:
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, up in the morning getting ready to live life without the ability to go to the gym in 21 years every since I didnt have a penny to pay for one.

Thought the best defense to disease was a strong healthy body, but I guess the Government thinks otherwise and they are always right.

I had already bought a TRX kit last week along with some Bow/band and other elastic bands last week just in case (thinking what if I was forced to "volunteer" to be quarantined) along with a inflatable ball for core exercises.

What I found out yesterday morning I immediately bought bench and weight-set online, due to come a week from now but I hope they dont disapear as even the barbell weights I bought from Walmart are already sold out. Been making room in my basement.

In good news, the small 5cubic freezer I ordered from Lowes online for $150 was ready for pickup yesterday, I go there wait around half an hour only to find out they sold it from under me. They offered me a 15cubic $450 unit as an even replacement!! Luckily I can make room for that in my basement so I took it and they gave me free delivery. This helps balance out the $700 I had to spend to get gym equipment, and I need more stuff.

Mayor Defuqusallio in NYC who wen ballistic after someone who was already dying from emphysema died from Corona and launched his own anti-open-Gym campaign before the 3 states here did still hit the public Gym one last time yesterday. Talk about leading by example..."“And again, I have to stay healthy so I can make the decisions for the people of this city.” "“It’s clear that’s about to change and before that, the mayor wanted to visit a place that keeps him grounded one last time.”

Mr. Mayor, Fuq U!

Talking about this hysteria on toilet paper, They just go a couple boxes off the truck late last night at the grocery store, the first time Ive seen any in a week in my entire town!!! Damn right Im buying it!!! They limiting it to 2 packs which was ok with me.
My garage gym has more than paid for itself at this point. Therapy, church, and now quarantine. I'm going to venture out later today and see if the grocery store has started to get back to normal yet. Last week it was no toilet paper and a half hour line in the middle of a weekday.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The next time I heard a Dump supporter or Repubublicrat condemn socialism after what when down today then Ive lost all hope in the voting system. Well I already did lost hope but any hope about ever gaining hope is also gone.

Dump turned into Bernie on steroids today....just be sure to vote Dump on November, remember how he saved you immediately after destroying you. Perhaps we can replace jobs with more government jobs? We can go from the current rate of 1:7 to 1:4 and make people great again after stripping it from them?

If you love socialism, vote 4 Dump November! Make the CCCP great again!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And here's a $1000 to distract from preventable deaths and destroyed retirements
I got a great idea, they are screwing the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of people running them to the ground and thinking of offering cash that was stolen from them in the first place that wont do crap to get them on track......everybody in the public sector should no longer get a dime. Police, teachers, government bureaucrats, congress, IRS, judges, mayors, post office, the military, national guard.....The 24 million people in America with government jobs, well no pay Jack and Jill until the Politizienz telz yaz ya'll safe to talkz to one another.

Then watch shyt change real quick.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meanwhile....while these Politizianz pretend to care more about our lives than their votes, they keep steeling our money to buy bombs to murder health care workers where there is a real catastrophe in Yemen.

But hey, the Princess of Saudi from his pretty castle keeps giving out that black gold and buy's Dumps love bombs which is terrific for our war machine economy. Our cute little snuggly wuggly gives the bucks to our "oath keepers" who love the United States of America and what our Constitution stands for to buy ads on CiaNN and run their teleprompters so people obey them and are sure to vote so they can save us from the Zombiepocolype and the enemies they trick people to thinking is their opposition.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His Majesty King Cuomo just laid of half of the entire "non-essential" out of home workforce in the ENTIRE state.

This isnt gonna go well if it drags on, and this wont be the last virus we ever get....and this probably may be wave #1, maybe this lingers like influenza every season.

I really dont like whats happening to my country, but disclaimer dont listen to me, listen to your politizians and comply with everything they tell you. And on a serious note unlike the previous sentence, follow the CDC and medical experts and not CiaNN, MsocialistNBC, and FoxShytHole who are loving their TV ratings. Fear sells. Thats why toilet paper sold out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CiaNN is clearly propping up His Majesty King Cuomo to be President in 4 years. Id be shocked if there was a new batch of CiaNN wikileaks that behind the scenes this is a set up. A national news network has made a local state governor leading the charge in the country and make every live local NY conferences must see TV. Plus his little brother has him on all the time late night.

You all watch, King Cuomo will be president in 2024...and Im not excited about that.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CiaNN is clearly propping up His Majesty King Cuomo to be President in 4 years. Id be shocked if there was a new batch of CiaNN wikileaks that behind the scenes this is a set up. A national news network has made a local state governor leading the charge in the country and make every live local NY conferences must see TV. Plus his little brother has him on all the time late night.

You all watch, King Cuomo will be president in 2024...and Im not excited about that.
I honestly have no idea what youre talking about anymore, lol. No idea if what youre saying is even true but when the country doesnt have a unifying leader and instead has a bozo nimwit it makes complete sense that the country would turn to someone else.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly have no idea what youre talking about anymore, lol. No idea if what youre saying is even true but when the country doesnt have a unifying leader and instead has a bozo nimwit it makes complete sense that the country would turn to someone else.
I think there's a lot of people that wish we could do the primaries over.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And she endorsed one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Iraq war. I never want to hear about her being a dove again.
Totally fair, but who is running that hasn't voted for unnecessary wars? Bernie fans like to wave the vote against Iraq war fact around, but never mention his votes in favor of wars in Bosnia and Kosovo.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Totally fair, but who is running that hasn't voted for unnecessary wars? Bernie fans like to wave the vote against Iraq war fact around, but never mention his votes in favor of wars in Bosnia and Kosovo.
Neither of those ended up being our generation's Vietnam. Maybe not a huge difference in principle but impact > intent. Bernie never claimed he was an anti-interventionist just that he's proven better judgement than most of his colleagues.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And she endorsed one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Iraq war. I never want to hear about her being a dove again.
It’s all hypocrisy on her part ..... I just thought she was least Nazi-ish out of the Demican group.

I thought she would go “I” but that was surely disappointing.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Neither of those ended up being our generation's Vietnam. Maybe not a huge difference in principle but impact > intent. Bernie never claimed he was an anti-interventionist just that he's proven better judgement than most of his colleagues.
Well at least I'm willing to admit when my candidate is a hypocrite. Bernie and his supporters have clearly marketed him as anti-interventionist, but if slaughtering innocents in land A is less important to you than slaughtering innocents in land B, then whatever helps you sleep at night.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like generally Bernie's ok with some interventionism as part of a NATO resolution. IDK, where that falls against anyone's personal feelings on interventionism but in the grand scheme of American politics, I think it's a pretty reasonable position.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well at least I'm willing to admit when my candidate is a hypocrite. Bernie and his supporters have clearly marketed him as anti-interventionist, but if slaughtering innocents in land A is less important to you than slaughtering innocents in land B, then whatever helps you sleep at night.
Oh on a moral level it's worse than that. Kosovo and Bosnia didn't really affect me or anyone I know, Iraq did. I know that makes me a bad leftist but again impact > intent is just a political reality.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think you've shown Bernie to be a hypocrite but rather that many of his supporters, myself included. I strive to avoid hypocrisy wherever possible but I also balance that with looking out for number 1.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh on a moral level it's worse than that. Kosovo and Bosnia didn't really affect me or anyone I know, Iraq did. I know that makes me a bad leftist but again impact > intent is just a political reality.
As somebody with a lot of Serbian relatives still back there it sure as hell affected me, but I don't use my personal feelings to tell others that one is worse than another.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As somebody with a lot of Serbian relatives still back there it sure as hell affected me, but I don't use my personal feelings to tell others that one is worse than another.
So you're a total pacifist?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you've shown Bernie to be a hypocrite but rather that many of his supporters, myself included. I strive to avoid hypocrisy wherever possible but I also balance that with looking out for number 1.
Describe how Bernie's vote on the 1994 tough on crime bill and his rhetoric since isn't hypocritical. If you think that Bernie is somehow different from every other person and has never been a hypocrite, then we'll just have to agree to disagree because no amount of examples is going to be productive.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Describe how Bernie's vote on the 1994 tough on crime bill and his rhetoric since isn't hypocritical. If you think that Bernie is somehow different from every other person and has never been a hypocrite, then we'll just have to agree to disagree because no amount of examples is going to be productive.
When there's a vote that Bernie knows is going to pass with or without him he tries to do some good by working in decent amendments. In this case he supported the bill only once the violence against women act was included.