Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mean, there are a **** ton in my state. It’s just running rampant. There can’t be that many people “uncomfortable“ in their given body. I’m open to the idea that it happens as a rarity but does it really matter? As long as you can have orgasms one way or another, that’s really what it’s all about.

I’m not even comfortable being on this earth, let alone worry about if my mind matches my penis. I don’t have the space in my head to worry about my gender. Nobody gives AF. And they especially don’t give AF what you want to identify as. Some people think it’s rude to not use preferred pronouns and whatnot. I know that for me, I literally just don’t have any mental energy to devote to that even if I wanted to.
Mostly white women?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mostly white women?
Yes in fact. My community is still mostly white regardless by a large margin. For now.

The non-binary thing puzzles me a bit too. I know what it means, but still puzzling. ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Once I return to work, I’m going to start insisting that I am referred to strictly as “Penis.“ No name, no pronouns, nothing. “Penis“ is my only identity, and my name tag will reflect this.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Screenshot_20230408_165331.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes in fact. My community is still mostly white regardless by a large margin. For now.

The non-binary thing puzzles me a bit too. I know what it means, but still puzzling. ;)
For what ever reason that demographic seems to fall into these mind viruses the most. I was just curious if that held true where you are at.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people think it’s rude to not use preferred pronouns and whatnot. I know that for me, I literally just don’t have any mental energy to devote to that even if I wanted to.
I find it offensive that anyone would want me to acknowledge the obvious in when I introduce myself, but in Libtardville only certain people's feelings matter.

This country needs a mass wave of class action lawsuits on these mentally deranged unconstitutional ideologies (when people I know are forced to do so at work for example, or have to obey in school..... not the ideology itself which I defend as a 1st amendment right.)

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
I think its retarded that retards want people to use "pronouns" :ROFLMAO:

That'll be the day Libtards. I'll just keep referring to them as cuntz.
LIke "Lifters" Dads gunt...

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys see “based” and “red pilled” now
Considered racist dog whistles for the FBI?

These words have nothing to do with race. It is pretty clear they are attempting to make thought to the right of Bernie illegal. Add it to the list of reasons other countries do not take our government’s morality serious.

Reactions: ax1
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy **** these imbeciles.

But the main stream media told me Ukraine was winning. Oh yeah and these new Minecraft leaks prove that the US instigated this entire Ukraine and Russia incident.

Dumbest people to have ever lived, these dems, libs and the MSM. Absolute clowns.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dems are the dumbest in the World.

Recall they denied this adamantly 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡
The merchant of death warned trump should leave American before being assassinated. I think if they fail legally I would not rule it out. JFK, just saying

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All electric cars !? …They haven’t even slightly thought that through 🤣🤦‍♂️
The regular people do not think, hence the NPC term. Those in power know. They are the insidious ones. Our propaganda is strong unfortunately.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
Maturity is in limited supply amongst Drumpf supporters. I get that.
I'll try to use smaller words moving forward.
How many gimmicks does "Lifter" or "Lifter of Iron" have??
His favorite term is a tell-tale (bolded above) and his cry-baby whiny attitude. LOL

Then he tries to talk **** about others having gimmicks. Is this guy truly retarded?

He fucks his dad in the jizzy-anus and his sisters kvnt stinks bad, but cmon "Lifter".?
You get owned and banned wherever you go. Brainpower is lacking there...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many gimmicks does "Lifter" or "Lifter of Iron" have??
His favorite term is a tell-tale (bolded above) and his cry-baby whiny attitude. LOL

Then he tries to talk **** about others having gimmicks. Is this guy truly retarded?

He fucks his dad in the jizzy-anus and his sisters kvnt stinks bad, but cmon "Lifter".?
You get owned and banned wherever you go. Brainpower is lacking there...
That post your responding to was from 3 years ago, he got banned not long after that for something.

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
That post your responding to was from 3 years ago, he got banned not long after that for something.
I know, I'm just busting his nuts as he reads here and is on as "Lifter of Iron" unless that acct is also gone...

Insane twat that Lifter :cautious:

Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When the truth is a crime you are run by criminals.

“Truth is treason in an empire of lies”

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So leaked documents show what is basically known by those of us paying attention. Media tells us it is Russian misinformation. Guy gets arrested for the leak. Media dislikes whistle blowers again.

I still do not understand how anyone trusts the media or the government. Makes no sense.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
With Fox News folding and settling on the Dominion voting machine lawsuit..... I guess it's up to Sidney Powell and/or Mike Lindell to make a coherent case with factual evidence, or just forever admit they were wrong.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FDA announces that the moderna and phizer vacks are no longer authorized for use in the US>

where you fekers who argued with me about the vacks at now?

prolly dead!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eric adams wants everyone in NYC to eat a plant based diet…no meat etc.

What a reeetardddd 🤦‍♂️