Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is being investigated for it. And Twitter is a private platform which is absolutely allowed to take whatever stance it wants.

They didn't "make it up", Trump used their platform to espouse an overthrow. YOU might disagree, but what You and I think doesn't matter.

They don't need a court to tell them how to police their own platform
Again, its not a private platform issue when Twitter is doing its government bidding. It becomes a clear violation of the US Constitution.

When government actors and non-government actors become intertwined that would justify the courts to issue restraints on the non-governmental actor from suppressing free speech in this case.

If this was purely the action of Twitter they are free to do so as they wish, but thats not the case here. But in this case, yes we do need the courts to restrain Twitter from censorship and protect people's first Amendment rights do to the intervention of the Department of Homeland security and other governmental actors.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooo, I'm not huge into politics, I firmly believe the president is always just a talking puppet and the face of a larger collective group in power.......

But can someone please explain to me what's going on with trump's property being raided.

Preferably someone who doesn't hate trump and also preferably someone who's not a diehard trump supporter.

Does anyone fit that bill lol.

Seriously tho, can someone catch me up to speed on why there raiding the former presidents property, seems a bit strange to me
I hate just about every President of the past Century, does that count? LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't really think Biden runs the country do you?

Do any of you really think that?????

The fukin guy dosent even know where he is half of the time. He was put in office so he could be the face. He's not the one making decisions, he doesn't know what he ate for breakfast today and y'all mofos think he's actually the guy running **** 😂😂😂

100 bucks says Biden really doesn't know what he had for breakfast.

Someone probably has to remind him he's the president
They are all puppets, I follow the money trails and shadow government. They pull all the strings.

Have you ever heard of the "7th floor?"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York makes another move to keep me safe, LMFAO!!!!

NEW YORK STATE FAIRGROUNDS (WSYR-TV) — Off-duty police officers will no longer be allowed to carry their weapons while attending the New York State Fair, police departments were notified Tuesday in an email obtained by NewsChannel 9.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooooo, I'm not huge into politics, I firmly believe the president is always just a talking puppet and the face of a larger collective group in power.......

But can someone please explain to me what's going on with trump's property being raided.

Preferably someone who doesn't hate trump and also preferably someone who's not a diehard trump supporter.

Does anyone fit that bill lol.

Seriously tho, can someone catch me up to speed on why there raiding the former presidents property, seems a bit strange to me
Your first sentence has been correct probably since King FDR. Good on you recognizing that.

It’s appears to the powers that be are doing what almost all people in power do; maintain their power.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Biden shakes Schumer’s hand, ‘immediately forgets’ and waits for another

Oh my F*ck! These are daily events now. I feel like I am living in a bad dream. How can this be reality for our country? There are truly no words..

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today is August 10, 2022 and Joe Biden is the worst President in US history.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they kicked his lawyers out too, so they were there with nobody to witness what they were doing.
So his lawyers were hanging out there for an unannounced raid? Or they showed up after it started?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they kicked his lawyers out too, so they were there with nobody to witness what they were doing.
I’m seeing that the search warrant was not handed over and staff refused to turn cameras off at the FBIs request to do so.

Obviously I’m not there so I do not know 100%, but it sounds plausible considering how the state has been acting as of late.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder why Jigzzzzzzzzzzz isn't chiming in. Maybe he realizes now how wrong he is.
He doesn’t care if he is wrong. He is paid to stir the pot and create false narratives. Frankly he is piss poor at it but he is still here so his handlers must think his work is good enough

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JUST IN - Twitter to take steps in order "to protect" the US midterm elections, the Big Tech company announced today.

@disclosetv

What does this “private” company have to do with elections? If we just had the most secure elections ever why would Twitter need to step up?

It’s weird that we are very obviously living under a very powerful oligarchic structure. We have multiple studies showing voters matter very little if at all in regards to operations of the government. Yet people still say we are some open democracy, or we live in unfettered capitalism, or whatever abstraction that misses reality in favor of preserving power for the worst people in the west.

Good morning though nah mean?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JUST IN - Twitter to take steps in order "to protect" the US midterm elections, the Big Tech company announced today.

@disclosetv

What does this “private” company have to do with elections? If we just had the most secure elections ever why would Twitter need to step up?

It’s weird that we are very obviously living under a very powerful oligarchic structure. We have multiple studies showing voters matter very little if at all in regards to operations of the government. Yet people still say we are some open democracy, or we live in unfettered capitalism, or whatever abstraction that misses reality in favor of preserving power for the worst people in the west.

Good morning though nah mean?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I smell false flag....could be really a crazy guy but this has false flag all over it.

Was his name Ray Epps by chance?

A fucking nail gun. The guy was a carpenter.

For fucks sakes, I seriously can't deal with how stupid these people are.

I know a few hundred people and honestly out of all of them , like 5 are stupid enough to have voted for Biden.

And now they hide their heads in the sand and parrot the same stupid **** like "0% inflation" this month.

All this is...is them trying to stage Jan 6th part 2. They do not want Trump to run again. They are all going to GITMO.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where the **** are the liberals on AM??

Where are they now??

So silent.

Did they join Antifa. Curling 30s in the fucking rack

**** you guys. Seriously.

Someone questioned me the other day.

"You own a brand and you should be careful what you say"

Me: Go **** yourself. I dont give a ****.

That is my gift in this life. I don't give a ****. Does anything I say, speak against that fact?????

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Curious to see what comes from the MaraLago security cameras, if anything.
The last I heard, the FBI forced them to be shut off, too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's your typical Democrat voter.

Retarded.

Yup, they all literally think he is guilty of any and all of the asinine things the crooked left or MSM wants to narrate about him. Some of which aren’t even crimes even if they were true. He gets accused of a crime just for waking up in the mornin. Even when he isn’t in office.

Whether one particularly likes him or not, you have to admire or at least recognize his mental strength to not fold up under relentless attacks for what…6 years now? He is a tremendously strong person.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone see the clip where Biden shook Schumers hand, and then forgot and tried to shake it again. Just stood there with his hand out like a feeble old dolt....

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the chances if they found something he gets the Hilary treatment where the FBI says the law was broke but the intentions were not bad so no crime? Lol

Edit: I guess they didn’t even raid her to see she broke the law it was just obvious with her.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
White House Demanded Twitter Ban Former NYT Science Reporter Over Tweets Critical of COVID-19 Vaccines

@COVID19Up: Biden administration officials asked Twitter to ban former New York Times science reporter Alex Berenson from the platform over his tweets critical of COVID-19 vaccines, according to internal communications at Twitter obtained by Berenson.

In a Substack post published on Friday (August 12), the journalist shared photos of alleged internal communications between Twitter employees. In one of the messages, an employee recalls an April 2021 meeting between Twitter and the White House, during which he says a Biden official asked “one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off from the platform.”

“How was [White House]?” the first message states.

“Overall, pretty good! [They] had one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off from the platform; otherwise, their questions were pointed but fair – and mercifully we had answers,” the second message replies.

In a second exchange, Berenson is brought up again.

“JW – any high level takeaways from the meeting? Anything we should keep an eye out for?” one message states.

“Thanks for clarifying. And yes, they really wanted to know about Alex Berenson. Andy Slavitt suggested they had seen data viz that had showed he was the epicenter of disinfo that radiated outwards to the persuadable public,” the second message responds.

Slavitt was a senior adviser to Biden’s coronavirus task force at the time, according to The Washington Post.

Meanwhile, Twitter employees were saying that Berenson hadn’t actually broken any rules. Another internal message from an employee stated: “I’ve taken a pretty close look at [Berenson’s] account and I don’t think any of it’s violative.”

Still, Berenson was suspended from Twitter on July 16, 2021. And on August 28, 2021, he was permanently banned.

He later sued Twitter and won. His account was reinstated and Twitter admitted that the tweet for which Berenson was banned “should not have led to my suspension.”

Join the discussion:
@COVID1984chat

I’ve seen this several times where they ban or fact check people and people who can afford it have to pay to stay on the “private” platforms. Everyone who can not or refuses to just gets banned or falsely ridiculed by “fact” checkers. But hey it’s just guys who say mean words that aren’t in line with the millions who say mean words on the regimes favor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
New York makes another move to keep me safe, LMFAO!!!!

NEW YORK STATE FAIRGROUNDS (WSYR-TV) — Off-duty police officers will no longer be allowed to carry their weapons while attending the New York State Fair, police departments were notified Tuesday in an email obtained by NewsChannel 9.
Off duty police.....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So I think it is plausible they are trying to frame him for something regarding the election, January 6th, or something entirely new.

Let’s just say Trump were to be convicted of something that is the result of what could arguably be a conspiracy (which of course it would). I sincerely believe that will be the point at which Trump supporters (and/or America) will have had enough of the outright bullying and obstruction of justice. Shyt would hit the fan in a BIG way and the protests would be like something we have never seen before.
People he appointed were part of the chain responsible for the warrant being signed.

If a court finds him guilty, then he deserves prison. If Republicans are upset about that, then it isn't liberals trying to destroy democracy, it is Republicans.

Guilty people deserve to be punished, but here you all are upset that justice is finally being served.

The only sore losers here since Jan 2020 have been Republicans.

Trump has a signed copy of the warrant, if he wanted to release it he absolutely could. He would also soon (if not already) have a copy of the inventory that he could release. It's funny how many Republicans are saying "unseal the warrant!!!!!" When trump literally has a copy lol

Republicans were all about saying the election was stolen.....until they were asked to testify under oath and provide evidence

Republicans were all about claiming innocence during Jan 6th, but then we're scrambling to avoid being indicted and needing to testify.

First Alex Jones being outed as a liar and fraud because his lawyer did him dirty, and now Trump.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Where are they now??

So silent.

That is my gift in this life. I don't give a ****. Does anything I say, speak against that fact?????
I would guess the majority have lives outside of politics and aren't as upset as Republicans right now.

They're watching justice finally in motion. Maybe God has finally had enough of their blasphemous sh*t and finally turning against them by allowing this to happen, despite all the prayers.

Dunno, but sure seems like they're being punished right now

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guilty people deserve to be punished, but here you all are upset that justice is finally being served.
But whats strange is criminals who belong in prison putting other people in prison lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White House Demanded Twitter Ban Former NYT Science Reporter Over Tweets Critical of COVID-19 Vaccines

@COVID19Up: Biden administration officials asked Twitter to ban former New York Times science reporter Alex Berenson from the platform over his tweets critical of COVID-19 vaccines, according to internal communications at Twitter obtained by Berenson.

In a Substack post published on Friday (August 12), the journalist shared photos of alleged internal communications between Twitter employees. In one of the messages, an employee recalls an April 2021 meeting between Twitter and the White House, during which he says a Biden official asked “one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off from the platform.”

“How was [White House]?” the first message states.

“Overall, pretty good! [They] had one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn’t been kicked off from the platform; otherwise, their questions were pointed but fair – and mercifully we had answers,” the second message replies.

In a second exchange, Berenson is brought up again.

“JW – any high level takeaways from the meeting? Anything we should keep an eye out for?” one message states.

“Thanks for clarifying. And yes, they really wanted to know about Alex Berenson. Andy Slavitt suggested they had seen data viz that had showed he was the epicenter of disinfo that radiated outwards to the persuadable public,” the second message responds.

Slavitt was a senior adviser to Biden’s coronavirus task force at the time, according to The Washington Post.

Meanwhile, Twitter employees were saying that Berenson hadn’t actually broken any rules. Another internal message from an employee stated: “I’ve taken a pretty close look at [Berenson’s] account and I don’t think any of it’s violative.”

Still, Berenson was suspended from Twitter on July 16, 2021. And on August 28, 2021, he was permanently banned.

He later sued Twitter and won. His account was reinstated and Twitter admitted that the tweet for which Berenson was banned “should not have led to my suspension.”

Join the discussion:
@COVID1984chat

I’ve seen this several times where they ban or fact check people and people who can afford it have to pay to stay on the “private” platforms. Everyone who can not or refuses to just gets banned or falsely ridiculed by “fact” checkers. But hey it’s just guys who say mean words that aren’t in line with the millions who say mean words on the regimes favor.
Government intertwining with private companies to oppress free speech = not a private company rights issue, but rather a clear direct violation of the 1st.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Government intertwining with private companies to oppress free speech = not a private company rights issue, but rather a clear direct violation of the 1st.
It seems pretty much clear as day to me.

It might be silly but my largest gripe is not that people are okay with these things; what drives me nuts is the constant excuses to pretend they have some high ethical incorruptible standard and the gaslighting that goes with it. Just be honest and we can go from there.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But whats strange is criminals who belong in prison putting other people in prison lol.
What's stranger is that Trump stole money from a cancer charity and is still supported by millions. And not just millions, but people who call themselves Christian.

If that isn't an indication of how sh*tty Christian morals have fallen, idk what is.

How any Christian can support the Republican party and it's principles, which in every aspect is anti-christian (anti helping people, anti welfare despite relying the most of welfare etc), is an indication of how much Republicans misunderstand the Bible and it's teachings.

And then to THINK that Trump being raided is a crime against Republicans just goes to show how much of a cult the Republican party has become. They don't give af about actual evidence, only that anything against them regardless of evidence is just liberal slandering when in reality Trump needs to held to account for what he's done.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is what people vote for? People who don't understand how a battery works?

Sheesh.

Imagine thinking solar power stops at night 🤡 and people vote for her and agree with her because they too don't understand technology.

Attachments

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sheesh.

Imagine thinking solar power stops at night 🤡 and people vote for her and agree with her because they too don't understand technology.
jizz-

you have to be the dumbest mf’er on this forum- you have the nerve to think Republicans are the problem? You don’t have a clue- you hate President Trump and that’s the bottom line- the whole Biden administration is full of criminals- you are a socialist puzzy who doesn’t even live here- why are you so concerned with our politics?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's stranger is that Trump stole money from a cancer charity and is still supported by millions. And not just millions, but people who call themselves Christian.

If that isn't an indication of how sh*tty Christian morals have fallen, idk what is.

How any Christian can support the Republican party and it's principles, which in every aspect is anti-christian (anti helping people, anti welfare despite relying the most of welfare etc), is an indication of how much Republicans misunderstand the Bible and it's teachings.

And then to THINK that Trump being raided is a crime against Republicans just goes to show how much of a cult the Republican party has become. They don't give af about actual evidence, only that anything against them regardless of evidence is just liberal slandering when in reality Trump needs to held to account for what he's done.
He stole money from a cancer charity? Thats new.

I wont comment on the religious stuff, but with the raid stuff to me whats funny is both Dump and the Republicrat party both propped up and funded the very anti-Constitutional police forced (the FBI) that us Libertarians (and Libertarian minded people such as our Founding Fathers) have been warning against its institutional existance since the very beginning of the funding of our Republic.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sheesh.

I know right, just get some batteries, turn on all your AC's and forgedaboudit!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People he appointed were part of the chain responsible for the warrant being signed.

If a court finds him guilty, then he deserves prison. If Republicans are upset about that, then it isn't liberals trying to destroy democracy, it is Republicans.

The only sore losers here since Jan 2020 have been Republicans.

Trump has a signed copy of the warrant, if he wanted to release it he absolutely could. He would also soon (if not already) have a copy of the inventory that he could release. It's funny how many Republicans are saying "unseal the warrant!!!!!" When trump literally has a copy lol

Republicans were all about saying the election was stolen.....until they were asked to testify under oath and provide evidence

Republicans were all about claiming innocence during Jan 6th, but then we're scrambling to avoid being indicted and needing to testify.

First Alex Jones being outed as a liar and fraud because his lawyer did him dirty, and now Trump.
OK, now you’re just being silly. I appreciate your sense of humor though!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today is August 14 2022, and Joe Biden is the worst President in US history.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, this Mar-a-Lago shyt storm is so outrageously stupid and is clearly a desperate abuse of power. Between this and trying to hold Trump responsible for January 6th, I don’t know which is more ridiculous.

Trying to condemn Trump while diverting people’s attention away from their own actions that are destroying this country is the full time job of this current administration.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Where are they now??

So silent.

Oh, there are plenty of liberals in the Yahoo news comment sections. It’s like an all you can eat buffet of people who buy right into all the propaganda. Making my own comments there has been taking up a bit too much of my time.

However, today they are starting to censor my posts. And I have really been quite respectful in my comments. However, these liberals/democrats are filled with such hate for Trump and his supporters, that it’s really quite disgusting. Unity at its best!

Biden really delivered on his unity promises. Did he really think that continued Trump attacks would unify this nation? Of course I am talking as if Biden was actually being genuine in his remarks regarding unity, and that he calls any of the shots in the first place.