Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow what a fuckkingg moron...

Woww, what a fu**ing moron..

The kidney has an important place in the heart? Jesussssssss.

But for real, we all know Biden has a speech impediment and makes gaffes like every other human on earth.

"I don't exercise because the heart is like a battery"

But yet we praise Trump and criticise Biden. Seems strange to me

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Much of the world does not take the US or the west’s pretend moral high ground seriously. We are mad at Russia for for threatening democracy as we link up and sell weapons to the undemocratic Saudis who have killed something like 400,000 people in Yemen. We invade Iraq which has literally zero chance of taking the US and pretend to be upset when Russia feels threatened by NATO surrounding them. A group led by a country with 800 military bases, constantly bombing countries we are not at war with, a country that toppled many governments by force or covertly…and it is a country that promised not to expand NATO after the Soviet fall. We pretend targeting whistle blowers is bad as Assange rots and Snowden is in hiding. You could go on and on with these examples. Much of the world is aware of these examples. Seems mostly westerners that are not.

Side note we also promised China to take no parts in their civil war. We are breaking those promises as well.

I want to qualify this by saying I love American ideals, but I find our federal government to be irredeemably corrupt.

TLDR I agree with you
Damn, this basically sums up everything i've been trying to say.

And that last sentence is key and absolutely spot on

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Inb4: "his company, his rules" despite the same people saying "Twitter banned me on their platform for my free speech!!!!!"

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
democrats coined the term. there is no such thing as a real trickle down economics theory. its just more gas lighting from the left as usual.
Supply side economics was used under Nixon and it absolutely is a real economic theory. The actual term "trickle down" was coined by a comedian as a joke to the concept.

So if Will Rogers was a Dem who coined the term, it was to mock Republican presidents from using supply side economics to destroy the economy.

The reality is, instead of increased profits trickling down, the profits simply lined CEO's pockets. Before supply side economics kicked in, most of the weath in the US was held by the middle class, now it is held at the top. The result is what you see now; an absolutely f**ked middle class

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did the January 6th committee really think that a dude with a painted face and Wookiee accessories was going to overturn our government?

Just wait for the chaos that erupts when I show up in my Darth Vader suit!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did the January 6th committee really think that a dude with a painted face and Wookiee accessories was going to overturn our government?

That dude is one of the nicest people on the planet, they just want to make an example out of him because he has that perfect mascot look.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That dude is one of the nicest people on the planet, they just want to make an example out of him because he has that perfect mascot look.
Yeah, I never had any problems with him. They should be ashamed of themselves for judging someone just because they are “different“

Reactions: ax1
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The cathedral has people convinced they voted out fascism(which they can’t define), survived something like the bird flu of 1917, and almost lost their country to an insurrection.

Reality is voted out(for benefit of the doubt) a candidate with help of elites across the country, survived a nasty virus that historically is nothing near a thing like the bird flu, and witness a riot hyped up by feds in part of their church while most of the people were let in by cops and walked around with no firearms, demands, or plans for a hostile takeover.

Now wine moms say we need to start fights with actual nuclear powers after they were terrified of all of that. It’s a damn joke.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cathedral has people convinced they voted out fascism(which they can’t define), survived something like the bird flu of 1917, and almost lost their country to an insurrection.

Reality is voted out(for benefit of the doubt) a candidate with help of elites across the country, survived a nasty virus that historically is nothing near a thing like the bird flu, and witness a riot hyped up by feds in part of their church while most of the people were let in by cops and walked around with no firearms, demands, or plans for a hostile takeover.

Now wine moms say we need to start fights with actual nuclear powers after they were terrified of all of that. It’s a damn joke.
The fact that some people can be convinced to believe something is bad or disturbing is infinitely scarier than what actually happened.

Just for fun, let’s just say our government and politicians were threatened that day. Who in their right mind wouldn’t be cheering that on! That’s some crazy ass sh*t they’re trying to sell..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Truth Social isn’t all that thrilling. It’s nice to read all the fun stuff from Donald, but then there is far too much follow up by libtards just bashing, hating, and ruining everything.

You know, so very much like real life..

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Truth Social isn’t all that thrilling. It’s nice to read all the fun stuff from Donald, but then there is far too much follow up by libtards just bashing, hating, and ruining everything.

You know, so very much like real life..
Honestly stopped doing too much social media. I do a little Instagram. It’s too depressing. Especially Facebook. Just terrible watching people you know and care about turn on each other because liars in the news convinced them the person they knew their whole life must be evil. It’s ridiculous.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I blame Putler for the back accident

Edit: bike. Damn autocorrect

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RRROOOFFFLLLLLL Cant believe I missed this,

Is Putin the next Hitler, yes or no? Sanction oil, money, bank accounts, seize oligarchy yachts globally without due process, pull Starbucks and McDonalds, etc....blah blah blah and so on......

but........

Mr. Putin, can you please ship us fertilizer? LMFAO

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blame Putler for the back accident

Edit: bike. Damn autocorrect
I agree, Putin is all in his head about to unleash another angry stupor as he is fuqqing up Groper Joe's phenomenal economic plans with that new "Putin Tax" that Putin used his powers to tax the United States of America without congressional approval. Then fell off bike.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree, Putin is all in his head about to unleash other angry stupor as he is fuqqing up Groper Joe's phenomenal economic plans with that new "Putin Tax" that Putin used his powers to tax the United States of America without congressional approval. Then fell off bike.
I believe since we are largely secular we don’t call people we don’t like the Devil. We pick a person to take that place. Everyone bad is Hitler. Granted Russia lost 20 million people fighting Hitler and was one of the biggest factors of winning that war, and they celebrate the victory every year. To top it off there are actual Nazis in the Ukrainian army.

Clown world.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This totally flew under the radar, didnt even hear about it when it happened a couple weeks ago.

It was voted 6-3 by a "conservative" led majority un-Supreme Court to allow the government 1 step closer to the Chinese Communist Party. I can imagine the ATF foaming at the mouth waiting for new gun legislation to come out.

Supreme Court Makes Federal Officials 'Absolutely Immunized' From Personal Lawsuits

New ruling restricts when individuals can sue federal personnel for misconduct.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone know what’s up with the new watergate buzz. I didn’t have time to read what came up about it and forgot where I seen it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know what’s up with the new watergate buzz. I didn’t have time to read what came up about it and forgot where I seen it.
I found something about a 50th anniversary and that all the records are being digitized. Im guessing this is going to be a trendy topic in the coming, but its comical Im reading the article and its still "happening in the midst of the Jan. 6th hearings" the difference is Nixon tried to steal information, Dump was trying to overturn a illegitimate election that was already stolen.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found something about a 50th anniversary and that all the records are being digitized. Im guessing this is going to be a trendy topic in the coming, but its comical Im reading the article and its still "happening in the midst of the Jan. 6th hearings" the difference is Nixon tried to steal information, Dump was trying to overturn a illegitimate election that was already stolen.

Anyone actually watching the show trial?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, I ran into highlights here and there and a headline here and there but I have no interest in that nonesense whatsover, and I dont even support Dump. I do support many of his voters (not the part where they actually made the decision to vote for that clown LOL) as my American civilians that had the election directly stolen from him, and I love vegan Viking Man. Having elections stolen isnt good for anyone.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Groper Joe's press conference where he ran away and didnt take in a single question again.....he called for a Federal Gas tax dollars where poor people get a whopping 18 cent gallon reduction in price on whatever the price of a gallon is at that time.

Also, Groper blamed Putin again for the cost of gas rising, and also announced we all have to pay for the weapons to send over there and that freedom has a price and we all have to pay for it.

Being this is going to be a long war, basically, tough shyt jack! Now go buy an E.V. and stop biatching!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I heard Groper Joe's press conference where he ran away and didnt take in a single question again.....he called for a Federal Gas tax dollars where poor people get a whopping 18 cent gallon reduction in price on whatever the price of a gallon is at that time.

Also, Groper blamed Putin again for the cost of gas rising, and also announced we all have to pay for the weapons to send over there and that freedom has a price and we all have to pay for it.

Being this is going to be a long war, basically, tough shyt jack! Now go buy an E.V. and stop biatching!
The weapons thing works out great you see government contracts pay for the weapons with tax payer dollars so the manufactures can make massive profits off of us. See how this is a great plan. As long as we maintain being a war state we can make the great people at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, etc richer and normal people like us poorer. And weirdos think tax is theft. Say that to massive corporations with a straight face.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh come on New York Post, this can lead to "more weapons on the streets" LMFAO you idiots, if you think NYC is going to turn into the Wild West, it already is!!!! And why you call a firearm a "weapon" when people are desperate to carry it for self defense purposes. You bungholes! All you have is millions of week sheep on the street defenseless againt violent bullies all over the place, your city is out of control and you have been in charge for decades and this all happened under your watch you pathetic lying deceiving corrupt tyrants.

Anyways this will be interesting as Her Majesty Queen Hochul (the governor) along with the mayor already threatened for months countermeasures against the decision. This might turn into a shytshow.
====================
New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment in that it prevents law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms. We therefore reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals and remand the case for further proceedings consistent with this opinion.

Supreme Court overturns New York law on carrying concealed weapons

The Supreme Court struck down New York’s century-old law restricting the carrying of concealed firearms Thursday, its first major Second Amendment decision in more than a decade and a ruling that could lead to more weapons on the streets,…

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the Kunt (excuse me, I dont normally even think like this but these have been trying times, LOL) of the Year strikes back!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you been working hard paying off your student loans the past 20 years! If so, why not celebrate an additional 6 billion dollars at the expense of the American Taxpayer and actually just about everybody who holds the American dollar so we can pay for others who made bad choices.

YYiiipppiiiii, more free shyt for more votes in exchange of more USA induced Genocide in the Ukraine and to another country coming soon near you! "Death camps are real and we will I will continue to support that, but at least my college tuition is paid for :)"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists." -- Patrick Henry

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."-- Alexander Hamilton, (Federalist Papers #29)

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."-- Richard Henry Lee

"The people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full posession of them."Zachariah Johnson"… the people are confirmed by the next article in their right to keep and bear their private arms"Philadelphia Federal GazetteJune 18, 1789, Pg. 2, Col. 2Article on the Bill of Rights"

And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"Samuel Adams

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ he don’t remember what flavor ice cream he has in Rehobeth last night,….let alone, that above….

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have nothing better to do than go after Juul ?!
My high school had all kinds of drugs, acid, coke, etc.....it was easier to get a 8 ball than beer.

And no lol I didnt get into this stuff, just stating the fact, these politicks dont have a clue. I didnt DD this but Im willing to bet some money filled the pockets of these FDA members and whoever else was behind the scenes from the tobacco lobby.

Why not take cigarettes and alcohol off the shelves? Is government too addicted to the tax money, or a big consumer they themselves?

Fuqqing corrupt retards. And no I never used and never will e-ciggs, I just call it as I see it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And dont worry, if you fellas need an abortion, my Governor has already established a safehaven here in NY for dudes to get an abortion, and she will even pay for it via the NY taxpayer. Im not kidding.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And dont worry, if you fellas need an abortion, my Governor has already established a safehaven here in NY for dudes to get an abortion, and she will even pay for it via the NY taxpayer. Im not kidding.
The crazy thing is roe vs wade being struck down does not end abortion. The 10th amendment puts it back to the states. The states are represented by democratic vote. Where the riots will likely start abortions will not be effected. Where they will be stopped it will be done by democracy.

I’m not a fan of democracy, essentially mob rule, but the inconsistencies are just absurd to me. Anytime the legal process does something leftists don’t like it’s a threat to democracy and any time they get there way it is democracy at work.

Again I don’t like democracy. It’s just goofy to me.

I guess at the end of the day “owning the libs” on inconsistencies is kinda dumb bc they are consistent and not liberal. If it helps the cause they support it and if it does not they don’t. Super simple actually. When I was younger the same was highly true of the religious right.

No hate on religion just mobs are almost always stupid and dangerous.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m not a fan of democracy, essentially mob rule, but the inconsistencies are just absurd to me. Anytime the legal process does something leftists don’t like it’s a threat to democracy and any time they get there way it is democracy at work.

Again I don’t like democracy. It’s just goofy to me.

I guess at the end of the day “owning the libs” on inconsistencies is kinda dumb bc they are consistent and not liberal. If it helps the cause they support it and if it does not they don’t. Super simple actually. When I was younger the same was highly true of the religious right.

No hate on religion just mobs are almost always stupid and dangerous.
The United States of America isnt Democracy anyways, its a Constitutional Republic with elected representatives. Thats the way I like it and the way it ought to be. The majority cannot vote my rights away in the USA. If 99.9% vote to take my rights away as guaranteed in our Bill of Rights they can all go to hell.

The entire system is corrupt to the core and needs to be restored, but this is what our Founding Father's warned us of especially Thomas Jefferson and why they handed us the 2nd Amendment. That being said to be clear Im not up for some violent revolution, Im for education and voting the proper representatives in and thats that from me. Someday I know Ill say....well, you were all warned what happens when you compromise your liberty away. And I do wish that day I say that not happen.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

An interesting take. I get that the constitutional protection has just been overturned, but until that point it was constitutionally protected.

So the argument stands, if gun laws don't stop gun violence, why would abortion laws stop abortions?

But moreso, why are Christian values being used to determine constitutional rights?

The US is becoming a theocracy. Next up every law will need to be passed by Jesus after chucking $10,000 in the donation tin.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 218209

An interesting take. I get that the constitutional protection has just been overturned, but until that point it was constitutionally protected.

So the argument stands, if gun laws don't stop gun violence, why would abortion laws stop abortions?

But moreso, why are Christian values being used to determine constitutional rights?

The US is becoming a theocracy. Next up every law will need to be passed by Jesus after chucking $10,000 in the donation tin.
Well first of all, the right to bear arms is a natural born right that cannot be infringed by the goverrnment in the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights. Abortion is not a Constitutional protection. It was simply interpreted via bias that it is back in the early 70s before they had a better understanding of what a fetus is, and at what age in the womb is realistically savable. A baby does have Constitutional Rights thats why it was overturned.

The Supreme Court did not ban abortion, it simply handed the states the right to regulate is as needed. They did not enact any laws to stop abortions.

That women doesnt know what she is talking about, she is uneducated about guns. The laws that are passing are making it more likely to have mass shootings, and more than likely on one hand she wants woman's "rights" to pry babies and throw them in trash cans if they perhaps got raped, yet should would want to make it impossible for a woman to defend themselves against people who are naturally stronger than them from the rape taking place in the first place.

Other than that, I have said this in the past, I do support regulated abortions, I just want to draw the line and at what point is a fetus a living human that if taken out of the stomach modern medical science can save it, and that appears to be about 22 weeks.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well first of all, the right to bear arms is a natural born right that cannot be infringed by the goverrnment in the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights. Abortion is not a Constitutional protection. It was simply interpreted via bias that it is back in the early 70s before they had a better understanding of what a fetus is, and at what age in the womb is it real savable right. A baby does have Constitutional Rights thats why it was overturned.

The Supreme Court did not ban abortion, it simply handed the states the right to regulate is as needed. They did not enact any laws to stop abortions.

That women doesnt know what she is talking about, she is uneducated about guns. The laws that are passing are making it more likely to have mass shootings, and more than likely on one hand she wants woman's "rights" to pry babies and throw them in trash cans if they perhaps got raped, yet should would want to make it impossible for a woman to defend themselves against people who are naturally stronger than them from the rape taking place in the first place.

Other than that, I have said this in the past, I do support regulated abortions, I just want to draw the line and at what point is a fetus a living human that if taken out of the stomach modern medical science can save it, and that appears to be about 22 weeks.
I really think people are missing that point…Well two of them.

The thing that’s weird to me as someone who doesn’t like 99% of abortions but simultaneously does not want to rule others is the fact that the only thing sacred to being a woman appears to be the ability to get an abortion. That’s it. Feels like a degenerating society to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Supply side economics was used under Nixon and it absolutely is a real economic theory. The actual term "trickle down" was coined by a comedian as a joke to the concept.

So if Will Rogers was a Dem who coined the term, it was to mock Republican presidents from using supply side economics to destroy the economy.

The reality is, instead of increased profits trickling down, the profits simply lined CEO's pockets. Before supply side economics kicked in, most of the weath in the US was held by the middle class, now it is held at the top. The result is what you see now; an absolutely f**ked middle class
well at least you can read google!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m rather ambivalent about all this abortion mumbo jumbo. It’s obvious that there are far too many skanks taking advantage of their abortion “rights” by using it as a form of birth control. So, when you abuse something, it goes away.

However, the last thing we need are more children in this world born to irresponsible parents. Or more people period. Let’s not forget we are looking at food and baby formula shortages ;). I think we should heavily explore sterilizing ignorant people. That way, everyone is happy and nobody gets offended!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I’m rather ambivalent about all this abortion mumbo jumbo. It’s obvious that there are far too many skanks taking advantage of their abortion “rights” by using it as a form of birth control. So, when you abuse something, it goes away.

However, the last thing we need are more children in this world born to irresponsible parents. Or more people period. Let’s not forget we are looking at food and baby formula shortages ;). I think we should heavily explore sterilizing ignorant people. That way, everyone is happy and nobody gets offended!
Why are the women labeled skanks when the men also refuse to wear protection? Takes 2 to have sex, yet only one is now being punished. It's always "well the women should need to take the pill" but yet no responsibility put on the man AT ALL. Pills are hormonal and anyone who has been with a women will tell you just how much the pills can mess them up.

If you ban abortions, then legally the man should be castrated or be legally obligated to have vasectomies before they want to have children but that will never happen because, and get this, they don't want to be told by law to have a vasectomy but have no problem telling women that by law they cannot have an abortion.

Funny how the my body my choice people were anti being mandated how to treat their body but are all for telling others how to manage theirs.

I think the term hypocrite applies here.

Last edited: