Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
because it is important to the conversation to know if you have walked the walk or are just talking the talk.
Have you ever died of covid?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This happens to millions of lab rats and rabbits and noone bats an eye.

About time being speak up about animal testing, but it shouldn't stop with 44 dogs.
funny you mention bats-eh? :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
funny you mention bats-eh? :p
People only care because it's linked to Fauci. They just want to tank his name, but don't give a **** about the animals at all.

Rats and rabbits are also sentient animals, and testing on them is just as messed up. It'd be good to see them so passionate about those animals as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
obviously not...but i have had it-how about you? :geek:

now, have you ever been poor?
Yep sure. I have been, as has my family despite having jobs.

Which is why I'm so passionate about others not going through the same - if a person is working full time, there's no reason they should need to work 70 hours weeks just to survive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
People only care because it's linked to Fauci. They just want to tank his name, but don't give a **** about the animals at all.

Rats and rabbits are also sentient animals, and testing on them is just as messed up. It'd be good to see them so passionate about those animals as well.
dogs are mans best friend...rats not so much-ever hear of dcon?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Which is why I'm so passionate about others not going through the same - if a person is working full time, there's no reason they should need to work 70 hours weeks just to survive.
define poor-in your case specifically,like i have done many times...tell us your story of being poor.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
dogs are mans best friend...rats not so much-ever hear of dcon?
Rats still feel pain, regardless of whether they are pests or not.

Rabbits still feel pain, regardless of whether they are pests or not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

give me a example of someone working 70 hours a week just to survive?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
define poor-in your case specifically,like i have done many times...tell us your story of being poor.
It literally has ZERO relevance.

You just want to play the "I've been poorer" game.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It literally has ZERO relevance.

You just want to play the "I've been poorer" game.
no-- i just don't believe you have ever been poor.

you sound just like a guy born rich and feeling guilty about it.

RICH GUILT

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get where youre going, but Yelp is a dumpster fire. Competitors and activists posting fake reviews to tank businesses and stuff are wayyyy to common for you to rely an entire remuneration or business model on.

But I get your point.
Well, I did have a friend who worked at a Pizzaria a few years back and they had a competition with their employees on whoever posted the best review wins a brand new iPad, LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What really sucks is being old and needing to work 70 hours to survive. Sometimes its self inflicting, in that case well I dont feel sorry for them, and other times its just life throwing hardballs at people. There is alot of screwed up crap in the world. And why the fuq did my grandma through her 90s need to pay thousands in school tax every year???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The experiences I value most are those who were poor and got themselves out. I do enjoy hearing the debate from any point of view though.

I have myself learned alot about life being poor and being around alot of other poor people and discovering first hand what it is thats holding them back.....especially myself back.

Now being poor and broke here in America isnt as bad as many other 3rd world countries, especially these days. You can pitch up a tent in from of a CVS in California, shyt on the street and grab what you need from the store with no money and your all set :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
no-- i just don't believe you have ever been poor.

you sound just like a guy born rich and feeling guilty about it.

RICH GUILT
Ok. I literally do not have to prove anything to you.

Nor do I care.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I literally do not have to prove anything to you.

Nor do I care.
geez, you sound angry...i can't believe a wealthy, well educated hot shot would let a hick from indiana get under their skin :unsure:

still besties?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
give me a example of someone working 70 hours a week just to survive?
There are ALOT of people working long hours and still barely struggling to stay afloat.

At $15 an hour, a 70 hour work week is only $1000 per week, and that is before tax.

If a person is paying tax, a student loan, credit card debt, a mortgage or rent, other bills like powerboat, water internet and phone, even those just really eat into income.

And that's at $15 per hour. At hours that are simply not healthy or sustainable.

Lots of people earn less than that.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
geez, you sound angry...i can't believe a wealthy, well educated hot shot would let a hick from indiana get under their skin :unsure:

still besties?
Lol I think you're the angry one here. One would have thought that you would be on the side of the poor and demand they get paid a fair wage for fair work.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The experiences I value most are those who were poor and got themselves out. I do enjoy hearing the debate from any point of view though.

I have myself learned alot about life being poor and being around alot of other poor people and discovering first hand what it is thats holding them back.....especially myself back.

Now being poor and broke here in America isnt as bad as many other 3rd world countries, especially these days. You can pitch up a tent in from of a CVS in California, shyt on the street and grab what you need from the store with no money and your all set :)
There's a saying that it is expensive to be poor.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

from my experience drugs and alcohol are THE biggest things holding people back from escaping poverty....the huge of those i grew up with were dead before 40 and many more were locked up...i only know of 1 other person i grew up with who escaped the clutches of drugs/alcohol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are ALOT of people working long hours and still barely struggling to stay afloat.

At $15 an hour, a 70 hour work week is only $1000 per week, and that is before tax.

If a person is paying tax, a student loan, credit card debt, a mortgage or rent, other bills like powerboat, water internet and phone, even those just really eat into income.

And that's at $15 per hour. At hours that are simply not healthy or sustainable.

In alot of places around the country $1000 before taxes is actually pretty good, in other parts such as NYC it doesnt really get you far.

If you really want minimum wages here you at least have to take a very serious consideration of localized economics or your going to hurt to many middle class and the bigs will swallow more of them up if you do a blanket national law.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I think you're the angry one here. One would have thought that you would be on the side of the poor and demand they get paid a fair wage for fair work.
my mother told me when i was a youngster that life aint fair...i watched the rich kids go to college while the poor kids went to nam.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from my experience drugs and alcohol are THE biggest things holding people back from escaping poverty....the huge of those i grew up with were dead before 40 and many more were locked up...i only know of 1 other person i grew up with who escaped the clutches of drugs/alcohol.
I used to smoke alot of pot, and did drink some as well. It all held me back, but I was fortunate that I didnt get addicted and went full cold turkey at the age of 23 and still am 21 years later.

I have seem so many poor people waste their life away but continuing to make poor choices wasting their time doing things they shouldnt be doing. Instead of hitting the bar every weekend, a library is a better fit if you want change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In alot of places around the country $1000 before taxes is actually pretty good, in other parts such as NYC it doesnt really get you far.

If you really want minimum wages here you at least have to take a very serious consideration of localized economics or your going to hurt to many middle class and the bigs will swallow more of them up if you do a blanket national law.
i don't know this for a fact but i've heard that almost everyone in NYC has a side 'hustle'?

here in podunk indiana 1k a week would be considered good money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to smoke alot of pot, and did drink some as well. It all held me back, but I was fortunate that I didnt get addicted and went full cold turkey at the age of 23 and still am 21 years later.

I have seem so many poor people waste their life away but continuing to make poor choices wasting their time doing things they shouldnt be doing. Instead of hitting the bar every weekend, a library is a better fit if you want change.
exactly...i go back thru the neighborhood i grew up in and see todays youth repeating the same mistakes--drugs and alcohol.

the thug life crap plays into this lifestyle, imo....obama could have really made a difference

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i don't know this for a fact but i've heard that almost everyone in NYC has a side 'hustle'?

here in podunk indiana 1k a week would be considered good money.
Even where I am upstate a little 1k a week isnt that bad. Thats 55k a year before taxes. Thats also enough to get you comfortably by and then you can work on the next thing, or study investing and prepare retirement, you will have money to play with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even where I am upstate a little 1k a week isnt that bad. Thats 55k a year before taxes. Thats also enough to get you comfortably by and then you can work on the next thing, or study investing and prepare retirement, you will have money to play with.
you definitely wouldn't be considered poor-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly...i go back thru the neighborhood i grew up in and see todays youth repeating the same mistakes--drugs and alcohol.

the thug life crap plays into this lifestyle, imo....obama could have really made a difference
I lost alot of friends, I pushed most of them away, I had to do it. It saddened me but I had to.

Im making new friends at my gun club, some are going to help me out with references so I can get my pistol permit finally. Really cool group of people there, police, vets, trump supporters and even the democrats there arent so bad.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you definitely wouldn't be considered poor-eh?
Absolutely not, and if you know how to play the credit game you should be able to get a mortgage and buy a house in the right areas, especially if you marry someone and have 2 incomes. If you go way upstate NY you can have a little peaceful paradise for yourself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I lost alot of friends, I pushed most of them away, I had to do it. It saddened me but I had to.

Im making new friends at my gun club, some are going to help me out with references so I can get my pistol permit finally. Really cool group of people there, police, vets, trump supporters and even the democrats there arent so bad.
lol...my gun club is the American Legion, not many democrats there :p

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...my gun club is the American Legion, not many democrats there :p
Some believe it or not are more on the normal side. You wont catch deranged liberals there at least, but I do catch the tactile people making fun of the Elmer Fudds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some believe it or not are more on the normal side. You wont catch deranged liberals there at least, but I do catch the tactile people making fun of the Elmer Fudds.
the tactile people i know use crossbows :p

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the tactile people i know use crossbows
So is your American Legion just a group if gun owners? Or do you have active shooting ranges there?

We have some crossbow people there too, but my right shoulder has betrayed me so I don’t do it, can’t trap shoot either

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is your American Legion just a group if gun owners? Or do you have active shooting ranges there?

We have some crossbow people there too, but my right shoulder has betrayed me so I don’t do it, can’t trap shoot either
in all honesty i was just being a smartass...the legion i belong to has a shooting range run by a retired gunnery sgt.

i do hunt with a bow though during bow season..there are videos on youtube for how to load a crossbow easier, my granddaughter is able to do it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in all honesty i was just being a smartass...the legion i belong to has a shooting range run by a retired gunnery sgt.

i do hunt with a bow though during bow season..there are videos on youtube for how to load a crossbow easier, my granddaughter is able to do it.
I wish I had your granddaughters shoulder implanted to mine lol

I’ll investigate it more because it does look like a lot of fun.

You use a compound bow? Horizontal style?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had your granddaughters shoulder implanted to mine lol

I’ll investigate it more because it does look like a lot of fun.

You use a compound bow? Horizontal style?
'how to shoot a compound bow for beginners'-youtube...good place to start.

btw-they make crossbows for kids, my son in law is a avid bow hunter and bought the oldest granddaughter a youth crossbow....

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

yeah, agreed.

It's not so much about mandating a minimum wage, it's just about being paid fairly. That's it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, agreed.

It's not so much about mandating a minimum wage, it's just about being paid fairly. That's it.
the average salary for a state judge is under $60,000...and you think $100,000 is poor--get outta here

FAIL 🤪

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

only $100,000🤪

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'how to shoot a compound bow for beginners'-youtube...good place to start.

btw-they make crossbows for kids, my son in law is a avid bow hunter and bought the oldest granddaughter a youth crossbow....
Thanks I’ll definitely check that out I would love to shoot bow!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, agreed.

We have the power to Unionize here, but a lot of places are loaded with cowards….even at Amazon.

I know I talk smack about them but they have their benefits as well for the worker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I’ll definitely check that out I would love to shoot bow!
there are many how-to videos on youtube but becareful some of them have bad info. 'how to shoot a compound bow for beginners' is by a guy who knows his stuff, he also has more advanced youtube videos.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are many how-to videos on youtube but becareful some of them have bad info. 'how to shoot a compound bow for beginners' is by a guy who knows his stuff, he also has more advanced youtube videos.
The one by "The Sticks Outfitter?"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
youngkin pulls ahead of mcauliffe in virginia gov race 53 to 45%....two weeks ago mcauliffe had a 5 point lead 51-46 ------it's all about that school board denying a rape took place in girls bathroom and the dad getting arrested.

dang, if virginia elects a republican gov the midterm is going to be a bloodbath for democrats.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mcauliffe tells virginia parents 'sit down, be quiet, i don't care what you think'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the last time a republican won a statewide election in virginia was 2009.

lets go brandon

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, agreed.

Have you seen that Netflix Documentary called "American Factory?" Its pretty good I recommend it if your into this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen that Netflix Documentary called "American Factory?" Its pretty good I recommend it if your into this.

isn't netflix code for left wing propaganda?

barrack and michael obama-megadeal

harry and metoo-megadeal

susan rice-board of directors

among the 17 biggest US tech companies the employees at netflix are the most liberal based on fundraising data...

'NETFLIX: the new outlet for US progressive[liberal]politics'