Donald Trump running for president

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My point is that its too slow, when one day I see on TV 150 were unaccounted for and 24 hours later I still see 150 with live images of Union workers chasing a puppy around I think the response is extremely underwhelming. There are or at least were people inside that were likely still alive and could have been saved.

You should have the army/national guard over there removing everything brick by brick immediately, and other things you can do to clear that rubble up by morning.
You mean there is a function for the national guard besides being activated to federal service and sent overseas to fight wars??? Who knew?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it’s irrational to believe people are still alive at this point. Aren't they afraid to move the rubble to fast, or from certain areas in fear that the remaining tower(s) will collapse. I think I read something like that somewhere.

No need to fear though, O’Biden is traveling there Thursday to offer comfort..
I dont remember off the top of my head specifically, but we all have heard miraculous stories of the human body surviving improbably circumstances over and over again :)

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont remember off the top of my head specifically, but we all have heard miraculous stories of the human body surviving improbably circumstances over and over again :)
Somewhere in that rubble there is someone drinking their own piss and starving. No rush.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also read that Kamala was initially asked to go down to Surfside to offer support, but she couldn’t stop laughing long enough to accept the responsibility

F7ABC5E6-E02B-4816-8A22-C3584193AD9A.gif

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: ax1
dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On another note. I am glad I am not in the market these days. These trannies are getting harder and harder to spot.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started researching John McAfee, and I gotta admit, he was one creepy dude. I only heard him a few times over the years withbitcoinn and politics when he ran for president, but I think its good the Libertarian Party didnt embrace him. He is not someone I think Id want to be represented by.

I have to bring this up since I bought up him being murdered in prison a few days ago, I didnt want to come across as I endorsed him or something.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started researching John McAfee, and I gotta admit, he was one creepy dude. I only heard him a few times over the years withbitcoinn and politics when he ran for president, but I think its good the Libertarian Party didnt embrace him. He is not someone I think Id want to be represented by.

I have to bring this up since I bought up him being murdered in prison a few days ago, I didnt want to come across as I endorsed him or something.
Rather surprised you have not brought up the death of Rumsfeld today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very admirable of you.
It just doesnt feel good when they are Americans regardless of what I think about them or what I accuse of them. Ive done it in the past (perhaps here too) and later on I just feel disgusted at myself. With foreign enemies I generally doesnt bother me as much.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It just doesnt feel good when they are Americans regardless of what I think about them or what I accuse of them. Ive done it in the past (perhaps here too) and later on I just feel disgusted at myself. With foreign enemies I generally doesnt bother me as much.
I wish I could say I could do that. There a select few people that if they become worm food I will revel in. But that’s usually because they have already lost the classification of human being in my mind.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could say I could do that. There a select few people that if they become worm food I will revel in. But that’s usually because they have already lost the classification of human being in my mind.
Just give it 24 hours lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. I've missed a few hundred pages of this thread. Got sucked into the cryptoverse! lol

I've just heard about this delta variant. Anyone buying into it? Anyone else in here refuse the Covid vaccine still? Not sure where I stand on any of it except I know I won't be getting the vaccine for a while.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. I've missed a few hundred pages of this thread. Got sucked into the cryptoverse! lol

I've just heard about this delta variant. Anyone buying into it? Anyone else in here refuse the Covid vaccine still? Not sure where I stand on any of it except I know I won't be getting the vaccine for a while.
The delta variant is a scam, just like the rest of the variants. They are just trying to keep their tyranny alive as long as they can.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The entire this is a shytshow thats for sure.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should focus your energy on looking into the amount of vaccine injuries and deaths that are not being reported by mainstream. It’s sickening.
Where are your finding this info?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Cmon mannnnnn??? The guy that runs that outfit over there, ahhh McDonald, yeah, Ronald McDonald, he sure runs a great outfit man, Cmon?? Ball pits with kids in it for me to grope, Hunter to molest young girls, I get prizes in my Happy Meals man?? I mean, Cmon???"

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’m not getting the vaccine. My wife and I had COVID the first week of May this year. More than likely we probably had the delta variant. Her symptoms were like a cold but still has a lingering cough. She’s already done a round of prednisone but the cough came back. My symptoms were bad. Like a bad case of the flu. Body aches and a fever near 103 for 4 days. Didn’t eat and could barely drink fluids. After seeing reports coming out about the side effects of the vaccine I’ll just take my chances. Military.com just published an article this morning that the DOD is reporting they are finding military personnel with heart inflammation and they say it’s from the vaccine.

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not getting the vaccine. My wife and I had COVID the first week of May this year. More than likely we probably had the delta variant. Her symptoms were like a cold but still has a lingering cough. She’s already done a round of prednisone but the cough came back. My symptoms were bad. Like a bad case of the flu. Body aches and a fever near 103 for 4 days. Didn’t eat and could barely drink fluids. After seeing reports coming out about the side effects of the vaccine I’ll just take my chances. Military.com just published an article this morning that the DOD is reporting they are finding military personnel with heart inflammation and they say it’s from the vaccine.

why does someone need a vaccine for something that is over 99% curable? With cures if you get it.
Do people realize the operating system they are injecting isnt FDA approved? And God forbid you should die from it...Your life insurance wont pay out because its experimental. The people are the guinea pigs. The animals they tested it on all died.
Im no expert but i believe you need to have the strain isolated to make a vaccine. Which they still have never done. So this operating system gives you a lot of things,, none of which stop you from getting this flu. Its all a sham.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why does someone need a vaccine for something that is over 99% curable? With cures if you get it.
Do people realize the operating system they are injecting isnt FDA approved? And God forbid you should die from it...Your life insurance wont pay out because its experimental. The people are the guinea pigs. The animals they tested it on all died.
Im no expert but i believe you need to have the strain isolated to make a vaccine. Which they still have never done. So this operating system gives you a lot of things,, none of which stop you from getting this flu. Its all a sham.
Do you have proof/evidence the animals tested died? Please post because that is very valuable info.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant weight to watch "WOMENS" weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics....I was always a fan of the WWE over real sports anyways.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m actually training right now to be a women’s weight lifter. Looking around my gym I think I have this one in the bag.
You will be the oldest women to ever win gold in lifting sports, you will be in the history books for an eternity and have statues built for you and put on Pedo Joe's lawn.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant weight to watch "WOMENS" weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics....I was always a fan of the WWE over real sports anyways.

View attachment 206318
WTF man??? I thought there were rules around "country hopping" for athletes when it comes to qualifying? Like shouldn't you have to compete for that country like a few years before the Olympics?

But who knows. I'm surprised the actual women in weight lifting haven't boycotted this silly move anyway.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will be the oldest women to ever win gold in lifting sports, you will be in the history books for an eternity and have statues built for you and put on Pedo Joe's lawn.
I can imagine the subway and Nike endorsements already.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF man??? I thought there were rules around "country hopping" for athletes when it comes to qualifying? Like shouldn't you have to compete for that country like a few years before the Olympics?

But who knows. I'm surprised the actual women in weight lifting haven't boycotted this silly move anyway.
"It" competed and has won gold in the Pacific Games and 'it" is one of the top ranked in the world for the category.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad! I thought it was an American and migrated to NZ to compete. Clearly I need to read the news more.
That was my fault, I was trying to tell a whole story with a single picture but didnt post the original news article.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are women weightlifters supposed to have a prostate?

She must have men lined up around the block to admire her beauty.
Hmmm.....I wonder how many trangenders who were formally women are competing in mens weightlifting or hammer throws in the mens division?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally agree man.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was exactly one year ago tonight that Trump had one of his best moments at his Mount Rushmore speech. Things were still looking very good for him at that point, but here we find ourselves at the mercy of pure evil.

F9E95E62-24E5-4D8C-B353-A79D3FE93812.jpeg

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was exactly one year ago tonight that Trump had one of his best moments at his Mount Rushmore speech. Things were still looking very good for him at that point, but here we find ourselves at the mercy of pure evil.

]
Exactly. I took a photo of it on tv and it just
came up in the memories…

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked at the photo, and inadvertently muttered "oh crap". BTW - you left off Adam S(c)hi(ff)t.
No doubt! He certainly is a menacing piece of scum if there ever was one..

When Trump was still in office, he should have ordered Fauci to infect them with one of his experimental viruses and wiped them right out.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt! He certainly is a menacing piece of scum if there ever was one..

When Trump was still in office, he should have ordered Fauci to infect them with one of his experimental viruses and wiped them right out.
And then let fauci infect himself with it as well…