Donald Gets Shredded with Hi-Tech's Synadrene

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
IMG_1476281831.945100.jpg
IMG_1476281840.711603.jpg

Big shout out to criticalbench and Hi-Tech for hooking me up with some Synadrene to log.

I've been in the market for a fat burner and believe Synadrene will help me meet my fat burning goals.

I'm currently sitting around 185/12-13% body fat, My caliper broke so not sure on exact number. I'll be running this bad boy as directed (1 capsule per day) for the first week before upping to 2 capsules depending on how I feel.

I'll be running at maintenance cals to start before dropping down to a deficit. I can cut pretty easily just cutting carbs and upping my protein so I don't see any issue why I wouldn't being able to get down to 10% body fat with the help of Synadrene. But mainly my goal is to drop 5lbs plus body fat (especially the lower belly) before an upcoming lean bulk with LGD.

I'll be doing my regular routine which consists of a modified PHAT program, but might switch over to a Modified 5/3/1. Either way I'll be incorporating some HIIT 3-4 times per week on top of my normal training and will update this thread with those workouts. Along with that I will be reviewing this product on:
Packaging
Quality
And
Overall Effectiveness

Log will begin as soon as this bad boy arrives!

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Reserved for final review and before/after pics

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for the shreds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. Did I say in already? In twice then.
Working on my pre-log now!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm curious about this

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wakes up from nap. In! Where am I?! Oh. In.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me at work when tired. I'm sorry. I didn't hear a word you said. Could you repeat that? lol.

Stevenlinh1

Awards
Thanks bác, giá»￾ mình má»›i biết đến thông tin hữu Ã*ch nÃ*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y post lên cho má»￾i ngÆ°á»￾i cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Ä￾ang rất quan tâm

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. English maybe?

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
It's coming it's coming, just got home this morning from a three ish week trip, I'll get this bad boy started up tonight/tomorrow morning. How's everyone's December been!?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in bro, waiting to see how you like this!

jmichelspro82

Awards
Subbed. Any update?

Been on and off this for a few weeks now. SIMILAR feel to original formula, but DEFINITELY not as strong, even at the max recommended dosage. 2 original Synedrex pills (DMAA formula) would light me up for 6-8 hours. This seems much smoother, onset is much smoother (takes a full 30-45min to feel effects versus 15-20min), only lasts about 3-4 hours before begins to wear off, and the DMAA feels weaker in general, performance gains during cardio and moderate lifting are much less noticeable than original.

Synedrex never discussed much of their delivery method (Maltodextrine??) but it certainly proved itself over other products. It was for sure a very long lasting effect of the DMAA, caffeine, and Yohimbe. If I dosed up the Synadrene to match the same "feel" It would still only last 3-4 hours.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update for at least a review bro? Did you give it a try yet?