Doing something wrong?

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Well here is the break down..
I am four weeks out of a Phantom labs Phorce cycle (MAX LMG and DMZ). Post cycle treatment was CLomid and Form-X (thanks to Manbeast for help with Pct) with CTD Labs Liver Guard.
Gains- went from 185lbs with a 16%bf to 205lbs with 16%bf. While on the "bulk" I was using Dymatize Mass Gainer, EFX Karbolyn, Nutrex Hemo Rage Black, CTD Labs Noxivol, with all the multi vitamins.
Diet-Calories while on bulk were 3200-3400. Protein was well over 200grams. Food intake is clean. Like damn near spot on in my opinion.
So now that the PCT is over and I am in recovery mode I have cut calories down to around 1600-1800 (always feel hungry) and trying to maintain the same protein intake. I have almost cut the Karbolyn completely out and have moved to Dynatize Whey protein. I have dropped from 205 while on cycle to 200lbs off cycle and PCT done.
I expected to loose some after the PCT was over but after checking my stats for the day I am currently still at 16% bf. Here is the problem without loosing muscle mass what can I do to drop the BF% before the next bulk in August? I would am real worried that if I cut Calories too low I will start to burn the muscle off so that in lies the problem.
Thanks for reading and any input is appreciated.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
You cut your calories in half pretty quickly. That's what you did wrong. At 200 lbs, there's no way you should ever be at 1600-1800 calories.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
1600 to 1800 isn't even "normal maintenance" dude. eat more man. you are burning muscle at that caloric intake. i may make my self sound stupid but i haven't heard of some of the supps you are taking.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
So what would be a target calorie intake for that weight?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On a bulk I do 5000

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'd do 2500 for maintenance but eat some nutrient dense food

Airborne42

Airborne42