Doing Lgd cycle, what to stack? 1/4 andro or dermatrest?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to be doing 8 weeks of LGD. 2 options:

Lgd + Dermatrest for 8 weeks?

Or
Lgd + 1 Andro + 4 Andro ?
First 4 weeks would have Lgd and andros last 4 would be Lgd

Just looking for suggestions on which way to go. Gonna look to gain as much muscle and strength as I can. Doing wendler 531 with an assistance template that would do well to get volume in, like FSL multi set and triumvirate plan.

Probably will look to start after super bowl.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
The first one. Trest > andros. Plus, with that one you have a test base for the duration of the cycle. Just make sure you have a pharma AI on hand for the Trest.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 andro would be test base in the other option...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I could do LGD, 1 andro, and dermatrest right? Then I wouldn't be missing out on anything.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
4 andro would be test base in the other option...
Yes, but for 4 weeks, you wouldn't have a base.

I guess I could do LGD, 1 andro, and dermatrest right? Then I wouldn't be missing out on anything.
You could, but you wouldn't be "missing out" on anything with just LGD and Trest. Trest functions as a base but will also add to your results.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Yep, I see what you mean now. I would need andro 4 for the entire run. Which I was planning, but didn't explain properly. Thinking I'm gonna do Lgd and trest as that was what I planned on. How much trest ED would you go with for 8 weeks?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yep, I see what you mean now. I would need andro 4 for the entire run. Which I was planning, but didn't explain properly. Thinking I'm gonna do Lgd and trest as that was what I planned on. How much trest ED would you go with for 8 weeks?
50 - 100 mg. Make sure you have a pharma AI like Aromasin or Arimidex on hand. It is a must with Trest.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 - 100 mg. Make sure you have a pharma AI like Aromasin or Arimidex on hand. It is a must with Trest.
This. Do you have just one bottle of dermatrest? I work out pm so I do 50mg td am and take 50mg oral preworkout. It's the best combo imo. I would grab oral if funds permit.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your gonna go the derma trest way I'd defo start with 50mg, it's freaking strong stuff and like Mike said, if you don't have a pharma ai forget it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a lot that arimistane is good. John Doe body Building is all about Arimistane. Why everyone against Arimistane?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For something like dermatrest, armistane won't do anything. You need a real pharma ai or you'll end up finding yourself borrowing your wife's bra's

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, but do you have any articles or data backing that up? I've done considerable research on arimistane and from what I've read arimistane is outstanding at eliminating estrogen.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey that's fine you go ahead and do arimistane and let me know when you have a c cup. Ok so you've done plenty of research on arimistane, before looking at that you should do more research on the actual compounds in your cycle, trest can convert to methyl estrogen and it can be a biatch to handle. Maybe you should log it and prove the" ney Sayers " wrong

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Just asking questions.....
I was hoping you had some kind of data to stand behind your claims that's all. Because everything I have ready about it, is that it is very good. I appreciate the help for real though.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with your approach. Not using arimistane . I'll be starting the log hopefully soon. Every thing here now, except the supports....

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll Save arimistane for a cut. Use with osta...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey that's fine you go ahead and do arimistane and let me know when you have a c cup. Ok so you've done plenty of research on arimistane, before looking at that you should do more research on the actual compounds in your cycle, trest can convert to methyl estrogen and it can be a biatch to handle. Maybe you should log it and prove the" ney Sayers " wrong
I'm happy I heeded your advice on the AI...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, but do you have any articles or data backing that up? I've done considerable research on arimistane and from what I've read arimistane is outstanding at eliminating estrogen.
Do NOT run Trest with Arimistane. Trest converts to methyl estrogen. Its an actual steroid. Why would you use an OTC product for a steroid? If you're concerned about legality or whatever, then don't run Trest. Run Arimidex or Exemestane from the beginning to the end.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you see above where you posted this? Where I am telling the guy that I decided to follow his advice... And not use arimistane? And that I am using exem?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you see above where you posted this? Where I am telling the guy that I decided to follow his advice... And not use arimistane? And that I am using exem?
Did you see the four or five posts where you lobbied for arimistane? Did you see that you never posted you are using exemestane? Did you see the posts where you clearly don't understand Trest because if you did you never would have lobbied to use Arimistane and would have immediately known you need a pharma AI? Did you see my response where I explained why you need a pharma AI and not an OTC? Good luck with your cycle, brotato.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No time for pissing matches... Thanks for your advice. However solidsnake already beat you to the punch