Unanswered Does your GF/Wife know?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres my theory - ALL women are CRAZY...at least at times.....but yes, they are crazy specimens

I tell my wife about trt and she knows I dabble with other "supplements " but the word steroids never comes out of my mouth. I've been with my wife since I was 17, her 16. I'm 35 and married 12 years now. I trust her with anything and have 0 issues in our relationship....however....

Even if it's from menopause or some uncontrollable deal I've seen way too many guys in great spot and for some reason a genuinely good woman flies off the handle. Goes freaking nuts. If you think a woman like that wouldnt use steroids against you in a custody battle for example, your crazy. And you would be completely $hit out of luck. Done. If your taking care of yourself and doing nothing to hurt your significant other there is no harm in keeping something little like your 10 week cycle to yourself. IMO

This "I'm a grown up so I tell" stuff is garbage. This is real life

Yeah i hate to agree but women are more emotional and can be crazy and jealous as hell. I once heard a tip about women from my late father about women not to mess with.
1, first class bitch
2 first class slut
3 screwed in the head
4 has a smelly twat ( now all vaginas have a smell i am not talking about that.

Stick to those and you stand a shot a having a good woman and marriage.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i hate to agree but women are more emotional and can be crazy and jealous as hell. I once heard a tip about women from my late father about women not to mess with.
1, first class bitch
2 first class slut
3 screwed in the head

I’ll take a 1.5 please.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys hate the idea of their woman being with a ton of dudes or reaaallly whoring around in her 20s. I specifically look for those women. I want a woman enamored with dick, who knows how to be a filthy slut, and knows how to please a guy. I’d even lean toward a 2 than a 1. Or both if I can have my cake and eat it too.
#slutsonly

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1, first class bitch
2 first class slut
3 screwed in the head

Get on a little tren and you wont be able to find #4

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve had a few over the years that in the 1-3 years I was with them, NO crazy. Not to say it wouldn’t show up when real problems came up down the road. It’s just finding the crazy you can deal with the best. My gf now is crazy a decent amount but I’m really good at handling her. And that woman would be the first to show up if I needed help from someone, got thrown in jail, stranded, needed money, whatever. No question.. and she’s the first person that’s actually sacrificed to help me get to where she believes I should be. She believes in me like no one else ever has. Not to change me or make me more ambitious, but bc she sees more in me that I’m capable of, and I was settling. So I feel like her crazy is worth it most times. A loyal bad bitch is not easy to find in your late 30s. They’ve got a look out for number one attitude often.

My point earlier, that I get very passionate about, was not in contrast of yours. I agree with everything you said about family court. My issue is too many dads rolling over and accepting **** to parenting plans since they are the law-breaking juice heads or recovering addicts and the mother is ms perfect and she has all the power in court. **** NO. You go in and fight for your kids. Over the first decade of my divorce I filed 23 different motions and 11 times in front of the judge. And I had a pretty good weekend and holiday plan. You are just as much of a parent as her, regardless of any dirt she thinks she has on you to **** you out of seeing your children. I love mine and I’ll cut a bitch, seriously. Every time she has fucked with me, ever, i get the police there to document it, and have a motion filed by the next business day. I don’t play that **** with crazy moms that think they have all the power. She’s got dirt too, and you can easily paint that picture because the judge just wants the kids in the best environment, if he/she feels like you both are a little reckless, not just you, you’ll get a fair split. I can’t even fathom taking kids away from their mom, I wouldn’t ever do something so vile that women all the time are willing to do to us. I don’t lie down for that ****. **** her and any woman that ever tries the that. I’m passionate about this one too.
I really like your real world experience point of view. I'm totally with you. Fuk with my kids and I guarantee I'll find a lower road. Over my super test level dead ass body.

....my woman sounds a lot like yours. Wouldnt trade her crazy for anything in the world. Shes done more for me than I can wrap my head around and for nothing in return. My comments were not meant demeaning in any way. I'm addictive, stubborn, etc...and I bet a lot of you guys are in that same boat too. Wear that **** with pride!

The whole crazy and emotional comments aren't meant to sound "bad" ..but in the context of telling her about gear is that COULD mean irrational and unpredictable some day. I guess if you feel guilty about what your doing then share. Personally I think I'm building a better me - so I'm gonna do my thang.

Thought maybe I was coming off as some cheavenist ahole so I thought I'd clarify a bit to you guys that dont know me so well. Facts are facts....that's how I try to speak.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like your real world experience point of view. I'm totally with you. Fuk with my kids and I guarantee I'll find a lower road. Over my super test level dead ass body.

....my woman sounds a lot like yours. Wouldnt trade her crazy for anything in the world. Shes done more for me than I can wrap my head around and for nothing in return. My comments were not meant demeaning in any way. I'm addictive, stubborn, etc...and I bet a lot of you guys are in that same boat too. Wear that **** with pride!

The whole crazy and emotional comments aren't meant to sound "bad" ..but in the context of telling her about gear is that COULD mean irrational and unpredictable some day. I guess if you feel guilty about what your doing then share. Personally I think I'm building a better me - so I'm gonna do my thang.

Thought maybe I was coming off as some cheavenist ahole so I thought I'd clarify a bit to you guys that dont know me so well. Facts are facts....that's how I try to speak.
Not at all brother. I’m with you, felt like I came off shitty bc I get fired up about father’s rights. My ex has tried to pull some vile stuff many years ago, and I’m glad I fought hard. What’s a bummer is that guys like us even have to worry about a cycle we ran when we were married coming up in court by some woman living off our child support that can’t even get her kids to school on time. And we are the criminals? I’d like to see a day where women don’t have that kind of upper hand in court and are defending their parenting as much as we already have to.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wife was mad at first, then after a few years doesn't care one way or another.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heres my theory - ALL women are CRAZY...at least at times.....but yes, they are crazy specimens

I tell my wife about trt and she knows I dabble with other "supplements " but the word steroids never comes out of my mouth. I've been with my wife since I was 17, her 16. I'm 35 and married 12 years now. I trust her with anything and have 0 issues in our relationship....however....

Even if it's from menopause or some uncontrollable deal I've seen way too many guys in great spot and for some reason a genuinely good woman flies off the handle. Goes freaking nuts. If you think a woman like that wouldnt use steroids against you in a custody battle for example, your crazy. And you would be completely $hit out of luck. Done. If your taking care of yourself and doing nothing to hurt your significant other there is no harm in keeping something little like your 10 week cycle to yourself. IMO

This "I'm a grown up so I tell" stuff is garbage. This is real life
best **** i heard this year!!