Unanswered Does your GF/Wife know?

Spookybro

Awards
Does your significant other know that you inject/take anabolics?

If so, how do they feel about? Can you share a story when you first told them or how they reacted or how they feel about it?
:)
Curiosity

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She knows, she's against it, but she respects my choice and she trusts that I know what I'm doing. After all, its my body, and as long as it doesn't affect negatively, there shouldn't be a word said about it, from anyone, and same goes for your partner.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
She knows, she's against it, but she respects my choice and she trusts that I know what I'm doing. After all, its my body, and as long as it doesn't affect negatively, there shouldn't be a word said about it, from anyone, and same goes for your partner.
Mine is in the same boat, I feel like this is a slippery slope though. Has that logic lead to other issues with other things? Like other drugs etc?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
My girlfriend knows I’m on trt and has seen me take orals. She’s clueless about me cycling other injectables.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, wife knows. Told her about my cycles before we got married and she just wanted to know that I was being careful and knew what I was doing. I just started trt and she’s excited about it because of my increased libido on cycle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was with my girlfriend for a year before I told her and she was upset I waited but happy I told her. I was just tired of hiding it. I was a shell of the man I am now before trt and honestly probably wouldn’t have landed my girl without it. I just explained that it made me a better person all around and I’m aware of what I’m putting in my body and how to put my health first.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine is in the same boat, I feel like this is a slippery slope though. Has that logic lead to other issues with other things? Like other drugs etc?
Well, first of all, I tried to educate her about all the things, orals, injectables, peptides, stims... But when she saw how fast I progressed and recovered from my knee surgery (using those things), and how good results people got under my guidence of their cycles and PED protocols for their goals and needs, she saw that I know what I'm doing, and shes now ok with that.
Lets be honest, peptides and even some steroids are the future of medicine and sports, its just a mater of time when will stigma around them go away.

Whole problem is that I tried to educate people around me, to help them with example, information, but since I live in small comunity, I was seen like a freak... But guess what, now all of them come to me, asking for cycles, infos, guidence, and I gladly help them, but I also charge them a ton of €€€ for that.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no .. worst ill do is a sarm + stano .. she can search herself lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any woman that says “you aren’t doing XYZ” without treating you like an adult man and discussing it with you, needs to be kicked to the curb. Wear some of the pants in your relationship. That’s like me telling her I won’t allow her to take certain kinds of birth control that I don’t agree with. I’d be a controlling fck if I did that so why would I want that in return?
She’s known since the beginning but as ItalOne said, I don’t just divulge I’m stacking 4 drugs right now including one that killed 20% of the test mice from cancer, I’m not an idiot.
Just test and AI most the time. If she
sees me taking orals I just say it’s a little Proviron or pwo Dbol. You could tell her every last thing you’re cycling, but rest assured if something happens that’s the first thing she’ll blame, but to try and hide it all together seems like a crappy way to live.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

First time I took TB500, I dosed it way strong and didn’t know I would react with horrendous facial flushing so when my face turned purple and I went to get checked out that it wasn’t an allergic reaction, I came back and my peptides were in the trash. I was like “you asshole, that’s like $200 worth!” And dug them out, told her not to touch my **** again.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Shes cool with the grey market stuff from actual companys. Would not be ok with underground orals and injectables.

She does not know I get the SERMs from Ugls i guess.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you cant be you with your wife/so, then thats not really an adult relationship and its stupid.
I do see the flip side as many of us DO still hide certain aspects of it. Most women don’t really understand the time and research that goes with injecting something that states on it “do not inject as this may cause death and is only for research purposes”
Telling your woman too much will make her worry and as soon as you have one negative side effect at all, she will immediately say “it’s that **** you take, you are so reckless” and blah blah. Most of society has been spoon fed that these drugs kill people and ruin their lives. It’s the first thing they blame in the media too. We can all try to sound like are partners are subservient and they can hit the door if they don’t like it, but at times being with a good woman, you hear a little bit of **** to keep you honest. I don’t have a woman that eats anavar like my last wife, who loved ped’s. So I can catch some **** if I’m being reckless but I’m also not going to let anyone tell me what I can do with my own body-within reason of course.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I always tell every gf of mine. I break the ice by telling them all about my TRT, it's benefits, and why I'm doing that, and then later, I'll get into my 'blasts' with them and how they're (*sorta) done in a responsible way. Most of the time, they're also reaping the rewards of an increased aggression in the bedroom. I've never had complaints except for the one time I ran high doses of desoxy-test ace/cyp, then I was asked to go see a psychiatrist LOL :ROFLMAO:

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do see the flip side as many of us DO still hide certain aspects of it. Most women don’t really understand the time and research that goes with injecting something that states on it “do not inject as this may cause death and is only for research purposes”
Telling your woman too much will make her worry and as soon as you have one negative side effect at all, she will immediately say “it’s that **** you take, you are so reckless” and blah blah. Most of society has been spoon fed that these drugs kill people and ruin their lives. It’s the first thing they blame in the media too. We can all try to sound like are partners are subservient and they can hit the door if they don’t like it, but at times being with a good woman, you hear a little bit of **** to keep you honest. I don’t have a woman that eats anavar like my last wife, who loved ped’s. So I can catch some **** if I’m being reckless but I’m also not going to let anyone tell me what I can do with my own body-within reason of course.
Yup, I never show them the packaging or 'research' labels. I tell them only certain aspects of what I'm doing. Just what they 'need' to know.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I never show them the packaging or 'research' labels. I tell them only certain aspects of what I'm doing. Just what they 'need' to know.
Exactly. She doesn’t need every grimey detail, and when you’ve got as much experience as some of us do from decades of dating, you learn how to spin things like “I take this and it makes me an animal in bed” and this will make me a lot leaner, it has literally no side effects (Tren).
They don’t have to know everything about every little thing.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'm in a don't ask don't tell sort of situation. She knows I take ped's but not specifically what or when or why, when I'm on cycle I do keep a list with dosages in my wallet though in case I'm in an accident or something and it would change how the hospital treats me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly. She doesn’t need every grimey detail, and when you’ve got as much experience as some of us do from decades of dating, you learn how to spin things like “I take this and it makes me an animal in bed” and this will make me a lot leaner, it has literally no side effects (Tren).
They don’t have to know everything about every little thing.

I agree with this. But the idea of having to hide it altogether is madness to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wife is a RN... she used to push em for me.. now i dont bother her to do it and just get it done myself. she knows everything.. even what turns me on when im on tren. Why would you try to hide anything from the one you confide in the most.

DieselJD

Awards
Dont have a wife, but keep my gf in the loop. Before me, she had no idea about any peds so shows or at least feigns interest when I tell her things. She offered to do my pins but idk if i want her doing that yet ha. Also helps to let her know if my libido is messed up its nothing against her I can just blame my hormones

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once she has a taste of what’s it’s like to get fucked by an anabolic dick plus a little talent, it’s never really hard to convince them about the lifestyle.
I jumped off nov-dec and just used nolva/Clomid after years of TRT. Lady said you need to get back on test ASAP, this isn’t the Matt that fucks me well. I immediately jumped back on and I’ll never try that again. It was nice having fresh receptors though for that first Trest Dbol run but not worth being less than an animal in bed.
That woman is worth a heap of trouble with how fun she is in the sack.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once she has a taste of what’s it’s like to get fucked by an anabolic dick plus a little talent, it’s never really hard to convince them about the lifestyle.
Anabolics + PT-141 + PDE5 inhibitor + dopamine supp (ie: phenibut) == instant addiction/love hahaha that's how I treat my ladies in the beginning of every relationship.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Originally I was going to be on TRT and i told her i plan to take extra. She did not and probably does not like it, but knows there are some thing she does I don't like. The truth is as much as I hate to say it and could write a book, but I think she would go before the bodybuilding I would hope not. She has put a ban in place on growth hormone, but I told her i can use glutamine peptide so when I take GH what i will probably do is make up some labels that say something else. I have been told 2-4 IU per day should have little risk and provide nice results.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do workouts and provide example cycles I have been looking for someone depending on the cost.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you cant be you with your wife/so, then thats not really an adult relationship and its stupid.
Yes thank you, I'm in a childish stupid relationship. So glad we have the supreme example jrock on his high horse to tell us all how we should be living our lives. Thank you for blessing us with your infinite wisdom

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Heres my theory - ALL women are CRAZY...at least at times.....but yes, they are crazy specimens

I tell my wife about trt and she knows I dabble with other "supplements " but the word steroids never comes out of my mouth. I've been with my wife since I was 17, her 16. I'm 35 and married 12 years now. I trust her with anything and have 0 issues in our relationship....however....

Even if it's from menopause or some uncontrollable deal I've seen way too many guys in great spot and for some reason a genuinely good woman flies off the handle. Goes freaking nuts. If you think a woman like that wouldnt use steroids against you in a custody battle for example, your crazy. And you would be completely $hit out of luck. Done. If your taking care of yourself and doing nothing to hurt your significant other there is no harm in keeping something little like your 10 week cycle to yourself. IMO

This "I'm a grown up so I tell" stuff is garbage. This is real life

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Heres my theory - ALL women are CRAZY...at least at times.....but yes, they are crazy specimens

I tell my wife about trt and she knows I dabble with other "supplements " but the word steroids never comes out of my mouth. I've been with my wife since I was 17, her 16. I'm 35 and married 12 years now. I trust her with anything and have 0 issues in our relationship....however....

Even if it's from menopause or some uncontrollable deal I've seen way too many guys in great spot and for some reason a genuinely good woman flies off the handle. Goes freaking nuts. If you think a woman like that wouldnt use steroids against you in a custody battle for example, your crazy. And you would be completely $hit out of luck. Done. If your taking care of yourself and doing nothing to hurt your significant other there is no harm in keeping something little like your 10 week cycle to yourself. IMO

Amen brother, a-freakin-men

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes thank you, I'm in a childish stupid relationship. So glad we have the supreme example jrock on his high horse to tell us all how we should be living our lives. Thank you for blessing us with your infinite wisdom
I think he’s right. I used to lie about it to my dates until either I was tired to live lying or I told them and they would leave. If your girl is the right one you tell her right away and she’ll understand. Why would you want to be with a girl that doesn’t approve what youre doing? What you’re doing is a part of who you are so in a sense you’re trying to hide a part of your life. Makes no sense to me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’ve been through the custody battles.
What Judges like is documented facts and transparency. If you have DV=then you’re fucked.
It’s very easy to he said/she said at those hearings. You just have to paint a picture for him/her. There’s you, who never really bought anything illegal, and she can’t prove you did unless she has a record somewhere of it and the judge cares enough to see it. So you bought designers from a website, injectables and peptides form an RC and she just “thought” they were illegal aas. But what about the time she took too much ambien and almost crashed the car, or after a big surgery in 2003, she got accidentally hooked on her Percocet and had to do a suboxone taper. Or the time you’ve seen her almost drop the baby after a long night of drinking and coming home to let the babysitter leave.
Don’t think that you having enhanced muscles is going to lose you your kids, I would crucify her fucking ass if she even tried, and I’ve done it before, she went in to get full custody and left with an order to get hair follicle drug tested.
I’ll play that dirty **** with a woman, and I’ll get waaaaay dirtier. I’ll be just as crazy.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been through the custody battles.
What Judges like is documented facts and transparency. If you have DV=then you’re fucked.
It’s very easy to he said/she said at those hearings. You just have to paint a picture for him/her. There’s you, who never really bought anything illegal, and she can’t prove you did unless she has a record somewhere of it and the judge cares enough to see it. So you bought designers from a website, injectables and peptides form an RC and she just “thought” they were illegal aas. But what about the time she took too much ambien and almost crashed the car, or after a big surgery in 2003, she got accidentally hooked on her Percocet and had to do a suboxone taper. Or the time you’ve seen her almost drop the baby after a long night of drinking and coming home to let the babysitter leave.
Don’t think that you having enhanced muscles is going to lose you your kids, I would crucify her fucking ass if she even tried, and I’ve done it before, she went in to get full custody and left with an order to get hair follicle drug tested.
I’ll play that dirty **** with a woman, and I’ll get waaaaay dirtier. I’ll be just as crazy.
I hear ya...and as i said... that's my theory

I have no idea what the norm is in these situations. What you explain in a judge is exactly how it should be....proof. what happens if her hormones go crazy and bc you were honest about your tren use she takes pictures of your stash before you realize you've done something to piss her off? I'm not at all recalling personal events, through my **** my wife could have burned me 100 times...and would have been justified. I've had a couple buddies that the steroid issue came up, 1 in divorce hearings (not completely sure the effect on divorce crap) and 1 in a custody battle. The judge bought the thing 100% and then comments like "I'm not sure my kids are safe, I felt threatened and scared" all of a sudden became believable without proof. Your probably right that judges are a little more pragmatic...but in todays world where often the man is evil bc he is a man....I just dont trust the system. I've seen a couple good guys get the crap end simply bc it was a battle of male vs. Female. Again...who cares about your 16 week deca run anyway?

Dont get me too wrong here...if your hooked on pills for gods sake be honest and ask for help if you need it. I honestly cant think anything else I would try to hide. And I'm not big on lying, that always leads down the wrong road - I just see the steroid issue as a good opportunity to answer a question with another question...over and over and over

In a weird way I'm passionate on this one lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear ya...and as i said... that's my theory

I have no idea what the norm is in these situations. What you explain in a judge is exactly how it should be....proof. what happens if her hormones go crazy and bc you were honest about your tren use she takes pictures of your stash before you realize you've done something to piss her off? I'm not at all recalling personal events, through my **** my wife could have burned me 100 times...and would have been justified. I've had a couple buddies that the steroid issue came up, 1 in divorce hearings (not completely sure the effect on divorce crap) and 1 in a custody battle. The judge bought the thing 100% and then comments like "I'm not sure my kids are safe, I felt threatened and scared" all of a sudden became believable without proof. Your probably right that judges are a little more pragmatic...but in todays world where often the man is evil bc he is a man....I just dont trust the system. I've seen a couple good guys get the crap end simply bc it was a battle of male vs. Female. Again...who cares about your 16 week deca run anyway?

Dont get me too wrong here...if your hooked on pills for gods sake be honest and ask for help if you need it. I honestly cant think anything else I would try to hide. And I'm not big on lying, that always leads down the wrong road - I just see the steroid issue as a good opportunity to answer a question with another question...over and over and over

In a weird way I'm passionate on this one lol
That’s an interesting and valuable point of view that I didn’t think about since I have no kids. I agree she doesn’t need to know everything I just think she should know a minimum but anyways interesting point of view seriously. Another reason for me to never have kids!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s an interesting and valuable point of view that I didn’t think about since I have no kids. I agree she doesn’t need to know everything I just think she should know a minimum but anyways interesting point of view seriously. Another reason for me to never have kids!
Hahahaha...I have 5 so that's often the only POV I can see.

And yes..a minimum. She knows what the blood spot on the rear of my undies is from....she just doesnt hear the words "steroids" or "illegal"!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah my wife knows. I didn’t lie to her at all, told her I was on HRT and she was very accepting. I started dabbling a little more with anabolics and she just wants me to be safe and healthy and generally tells me if she doesn’t think something is benefitting me well or if given what I do and my behavior another compound would be better. She’s amazing bro.
She only asks I don’t lie to her about anything I do whether she approves or not.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think he’s right. I used to lie about it to my dates until either I was tired to live lying or I told them and they would leave. If your girl is the right one you tell her right away and she’ll understand. Why would you want to be with a girl that doesn’t approve what youre doing? What you’re doing is a part of who you are so in a sense you’re trying to hide a part of your life. Makes no sense to me.
I totally get what you're saying i do, but not everyone lives in that simple black and white world. When you're GF thinks the average working guy having a joint once a year to unwind is the exact same as a raging meth head who mugs old dears for their pension (not even joking here) then its just not worth the trouble and arguments to mention that you run a ds or ph cycle once or twice a year when it doesn't effect your life very much anyway.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW, there is a difference between lying and just keeping it to yourself. You dont tell your girl everytime some hot chick glances a good smile or pays you a compliment either. If your not beating her bc of the tren...who fkn cares.

This may be a good time to let you know she has her little secrets too. It's probably something as unimportant as a stupid supplement you wouldnt even care about.....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally get what you're saying i do, but not everyone lives in that simple black and white world. When you're GF thinks the average working guy having a joint once a year to unwind is the exact same as a raging meth head who mugs old dears for their pension (not even joking here) then its just not worth the trouble and arguments to mention that you run a ds or ph cycle once or twice a year when it doesn't effect your life very much anyway.
God damn I see 0 to a 100 real fast

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you mean?
I meant the way you explain it there’s no in between... 1 joint from time to time he good for rehab, couple beers in the weekend he an alcoholic... a little cycle from time to time he bout to die... 0 to a 100 😐

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I meant the way you explain it there’s no in between... 1 joint from time to time he good for rehab, couple beers in the weekend he an alcoholic... a little cycle from time to time he bout to die... 0 to a 100
Women are emotional creatures...not saying rational ones dont exist but...I tend to agree with carn on this one. I remember looking up something about spring break a few months ago - on the ad there was 1 girl in a bikini...1. Had to spend way too much time explaining that NO..I wasnt looking at porn... drugs are drugs - i can see that slippery slope going 0- 100 real fast. Not talking sht about anyone here...just laying out my theory based on everything I've ever seen.

My friends have married some cool down to earth women. But every now and then you see that side! Like he said...not worth the argument. You'll never win anyway. Unless you have a monster c0ck maybe. That's for sure not me

This turned into a decent discussion lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Double post

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I meant the way you explain it there’s no in between... 1 joint from time to time he good for rehab, couple beers in the weekend he an alcoholic... a little cycle from time to time he bout to die... 0 to a 100
Haha yh i know but thats how she is, I've asked what if they made gin illegal then you'd be the same as them but she won't accept it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Women are emotional creatures...not saying rational ones dont exist but...I tend to agree with carn on this one. I remember looking up something about spring break a few months ago - on the ad there was 1 girl in a bikini...1. Had to spend way too much time explaining that NO..I wasnt looking at porn... drugs are drugs - i can see that slippery slope going 0- 100 real fast. Not talking sht about anyone here...just laying out my theory based on everything I've ever seen.

My friends have married some cool down to earth women. But every now and then you see that side! Like he said...not worth the argument. You'll never win anyway. Unless you have a monster c0ck maybe. That's for sure not me

Preach brother preach. I dont believe any grown person, man, woman whatever should have to explain or justify what they're putting in their own body

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s an interesting question.

for me I started a long time after we were married and had kids (if I’d been doing it when we met I’d have said for sure, I’m not a fan of secrets).......however.......I choose to keep it to myself purely because if I say something and the reaction is negative I’m faced with a dilemma of continuing when I know she doesn’t want me to or stopping, neither of which appeal. I’m always conscious that due to the media every little thing that happens would be blamed on the ‘roids’ (like roids or no roids sometimes shits gonna piss you off).

im not gonna lie if I’m ever directly asked the question but it’s not something I volunteer to anyone. My **** is my ****

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’ve had a few over the years that in the 1-3 years I was with them, NO crazy. Not to say it wouldn’t show up when real problems came up down the road. It’s just finding the crazy you can deal with the best. My gf now is crazy a decent amount but I’m really good at handling her. And that woman would be the first to show up if I needed help from someone, got thrown in jail, stranded, needed money, whatever. No question.. and she’s the first person that’s actually sacrificed to help me get to where she believes I should be. She believes in me like no one else ever has. Not to change me or make me more ambitious, but bc she sees more in me that I’m capable of, and I was settling. So I feel like her crazy is worth it most times. A loyal bad bitch is not easy to find in your late 30s. They’ve got a look out for number one attitude often.

My point earlier, that I get very passionate about, was not in contrast of yours. I agree with everything you said about family court. My issue is too many dads rolling over and accepting **** to parenting plans since they are the law-breaking juice heads or recovering addicts and the mother is ms perfect and she has all the power in court. **** NO. You go in and fight for your kids. Over the first decade of my divorce I filed 23 different motions and 11 times in front of the judge. And I had a pretty good weekend and holiday plan. You are just as much of a parent as her, regardless of any dirt she thinks she has on you to **** you out of seeing your children. I love mine and I’ll cut a bitch, seriously. Every time she has fucked with me, ever, i get the police there to document it, and have a motion filed by the next business day. I don’t play that **** with crazy moms that think they have all the power. She’s got dirt too, and you can easily paint that picture because the judge just wants the kids in the best environment, if he/she feels like you both are a little reckless, not just you, you’ll get a fair split. I can’t even fathom taking kids away from their mom, I wouldn’t ever do something so vile that women all the time are willing to do to us. I don’t lie down for that ****. **** her and any woman that ever tries the that. I’m passionate about this one too.