does yohimbine NEED to be taken pre cardio or preworkout?

rice4lyfe1996

Awards
I’ve been quite interested in y-hcl after reading coop’s thread on alpha 2 antagonism. I’ve seen many take y-hcl alongside caffeine pre cardio, or pre lifting. But if I take it pre-exercise, it wreaks havoc on my heartrate. Would the fat loss benefits still be there taken alongside caffeine (and maybe ephedrine) if there will be no physical activity following it? Besides walking to and from class and whatnot

and yes I will be taking fasted

Nyrin

Awards
Walking and other low-to-moderate intensity exercises are actually some of the best uses of yohimbine supplementation. I like to take a dose before doing my walk to work, or a leisurely 90-100 watt slog on the elliptical while I read a few chapters or watch a TV show.

Even if you're just sitting, it'll exert its effects. A little activity will greatly enhance the results, however.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I take it with epehdrine and caffeine on an empty stomach while fasting and being inactive. Works good but a little dangerous

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I take it with epehdrine and caffeine on an empty stomach while fasting and being inactive. Works good but a little dangerous
I assume thats why the "inactive" is mentioned?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO I would try a lower dose if possible and see if you can work your way up OP.