Does Vector cause suppression or need PCT?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No it doesnt, and no you dont

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope it’s one of the best natural additions around.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably a stupid question but just making sure.
Based on reading how some loggers are responding to Vector would make one believe you need on cycle support and a PCT. However, you don't and it's a testimony to how powerful a natural anabolic it is.

- Strength Increase
- Increased LBM even in a caloric surplus
- Muscle preserving in a caloric deficit

To name just a few.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on reading how some loggers are responding to Vector would make one believe you need on cycle support and a PCT. However, you don't and it's a testimony to how powerful a natural anabolic it is.

- Strength Increase

To name just a few.
LOL

herosjourney

Awards

- Strength Increase

To name just a few.
Ancient thread but throwing this here for you: just got 2 Vector bottles, I’m ending my cycle in four weeks, would you recommend starting vector before PCT to have it kick in sooner to preserve gains?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ancient thread but throwing this here for you: just got 2 Vector bottles, I’m ending my cycle in four weeks, would you recommend starting vector before PCT to have it kick in sooner to preserve gains?
It would have helped greatly while on the cycle along with FD2 due to different pathways, but yes. Start sooner and it will help smooth your path.

herosjourney

Awards
It would have helped greatly while on the cycle along with FD2 due to different pathways, but yes. Start sooner and it will help smooth your path.
6 weeks into FD2 at the moment. Enjoying the endurance to get more gains out of the cycle. Will be running FD2 until proven otherwise, and I’ll probably add Vector two weeks before starting PCT.