Does this Oral only cycle make sense?

ybg

Awards
I' ve started decreasing calories to burn some fat and seeing that i'm loosing size i started considering a cycle that came to my mind some weeks ago. I know people say that anavar is really good for cutting and that most people say that it should not be run solo.

What do you think of the following?
4-6 weeks of an oral test base as the main compound of the cycle (something like trest or 4andro, leaning more towards 4andro )

I'm looking at OL's Sup3r-4 at 220mg/day. From what i read it is considered a normal dose for a test base.
last 25 days of the cycle 50mg anavar/day

I guess that 50/50/25/25 clomid should be more than enough for this cycle. Of course OTC PCT and support will be used.

In theory it sounds fair to me for muscle retention/mild gains but what do the experienced people say?

PS: we're talking for a first cycle here. I skipped the halo cycle that i was planning earlier in the year.

Last edited:
christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im not the most knowledgeable person around these parts but it sounds to me like 11KT fro. Nutraceutical Innovations would be a good fit for the goals you have in mind. Its a pretty mild prohormone but from what i understand it excels in a cut with muscle retention in mind

Reactions: ybg
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some are going to say the cycle is a bit strong for your first and it probably is, but I ran Super DMZ 2.0 for my first cycle (although not the smartest decision). You've got it laid out right. Don't forget on cycle support and fish oil. You will probably want to have an E blocker on hand due to the possibly estrogenic effects and water retention from the 4 andro.

ybg

Awards
Is an OTC E blocker enough? If so, which would you suggest?

I have exemestane on hand for any emergency, not a big quantity though.

I'm still researching and i'm open to other suggestions as well like milder compounds or with less estro sides.

Maybe i should reconsider the initial thought of halo?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes an OTC will be fine, halo would be a good start as well but I think as long as you're smart you should be fine with your current cycle. The exemestane will work if needed, if you can handle any minor bloating while on cycle which will subside when you're finished

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't run 4 dhea at all. Ever. It mainly converts to estrogen over everything more so than test. pogue has mentioned this many times and made me second think ever trying 4 andro. I'd personally run dermacrine as the base for the anavar and no that is not a harsh first cycle it is the perfect first cycle. Idk how anavar which is seen everywhere as the beginner cycle would be a harsh cycle. Make sure to have liver support and heart support, along with a SERM and cortisol control/natty anabolic for pct and you're golden.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never said it was harsh, just suggesting there are better starters. 4 dhea has always served its purpose for me with no estrogen issues so its really just a preference and if you're susceptible to estrogen sides. Everyone goes through the trial and error period. Dermacrine will also do the trick as YBB stated!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bother with 3 weeks of low dosed anavar. Yes, 50mg isn't much.

You should use that money for something else, like 11-ketotest.

ybg

Awards
I wouldn't bother with 3 weeks of low dosed anavar. Yes, 50mg isn't much.

You should use that money for something else, like 11-ketotest.
11-keto at what doses and for how long?
What if i use it as a test base?

Thing is, i like what i read about the effects of low dose anavar and i was just looking for an appropriate oral test base.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're going for low dose anavar, then get enough for 40-50mg for 6-8 weeks

4-dhea, dhea, or low dosed trest as a base.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Var is a great first time cycle, minimal hpta suppression and minimal side effects. A solo run of var would be gtg

ybg

Awards
If you're going for low dose anavar, then get enough for 40-50mg for 6-8 weeks

4-dhea, dhea, or low dosed trest as a base.
What do you consider a normal dose of anavar?
I've seen people recommending against high doses like 100mg.
How can i avoid any estro sides from the test base? I mean witout using anti E stuff.

ybg

Awards
Var is a great first time cycle, minimal hpta suppression and minimal side effects. A solo run of var would be gtg
Hey yates. We were discussing about halo in the beginning of the year.
Can you give a dosing and length example for a solo anavar cycle?

Halo vs anavar? What's your opinion here?

ybg

Awards
Guys i'm further researching what has been suggested in this post.

My main concern is what test base to use in order to avoid its aromatisation. Are there any other options for a test base that could go well with anavar and match my goals?

In the other hand if i'm about to run solo anavar, maybe i can get the same results from halo and not spend so much on anavar for no reason?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbol and car are two different steroids.

Var seems to be pretty unique in term of fat loss, for orals.

You could try something like 40mg var 50mg tbol for 6 weeks.
And just skip the test base. Use that money for more var.
It isn't really needed for what your wanting to do

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Var for 6 weeks. First cycle be damned. Save your $$$ and do it right.

ybg

Awards

This sounds good. The anavar is 25mg pills so i will be running it at 50mg. Do you think that's ok?
I guess that the h-drol at 50mg makes up for the shorter var cycle?

ybg

Awards

Also what about the feeling on this cycle? Most people report that towards the end of the cycle they don't feel as good as during the cycle.
Is halodrol going to help with this?
Cooter Flap YoungBodyBuil yates84 Dma378

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's cause orals screw up your insides.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not with the right support, and not if they're not methylated
What I'm meaning:
Oral steroid = methylated steroid

And yes, there are tons of various ancillary compounds to help negate the various side effects of steroids. From liver issues to testicular atrophy.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No. You can not diminish all sides with cycle support. But a good cycle support will really help and protect you from worst case scenarios.

But again. Steroids are not entirely safe and serious side effects may occur.

ybg

Awards
Guys i have some more questions about the cycle dosage and PCT.
Does this layout look good? Do i start both compounds at the same week?
anavar 50/50/50/50/50/50/
hdrol 50/50/50/50/50/50/

I think about dosing them first thing when i wake up, right before my breakfast.(?)

For PCT i have enough clomid for 50/50/25/25. Should i add some nolva or use my exemestane during the last weeks of PCT? Cooter Flap YoungBodyBuil yates84 Dma378 brofessorx Bunshichi

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Since Halo should definitely be run 6 or more weeks I would either start both if familiar with hormones or would add the anavar a week later.
However I consider 50mg halo extremely low dose.

Spread out the doses as much as possible over the day.

Chlomid will suffice for a 6 week run. Add exemestane the last week of chlomi run for a week after stopping chlomi and then taper off.

ybg

Awards
Since Halo should definitely be run 6 or more weeks I would either start both if familiar with hormones or would add the anavar a week later.
However I consider 50mg halo extremely low dose.

Spread out the doses as much as possible over the day.

Chlomid will suffice for a 6 week run. Add exemestane the last week of chlomi run for a week after stopping chlomi and then taper off.
Alright, so i'm starting with halo and one week later i add var. Increasing the halo dose later in the cycle is also an option based on how well it goes.
I will use the exem in case of sides. If i don't get sides i'll keep it and maybe run erase pro instead.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
If you are not at high risk of gyno don't even take the erase. It will only take some gains away and adds probability of joint sides.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, start both at 50mg.

Var and tbol 40/40 is a popular cutting stack.

50/50 of each, 6 weeks you'll be happy.

Split dosing in half, twice per day, 8hrs apart.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Do what the broffessor said. He is more exoerienced than me at that point.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, alot going on here. No need to run anavar that high, if it's legit.

I don't have much experience with halo but 25mg of anavar 1st thing in the morning before fasted cardio with a fat burner would be my advice.

If your clicking on all cylinders,not missing cardio or meals, no cheat meals and training hard 25mg var is all you need. Get real crazy and add in 10mg winstrol and it'll blow the doors off and make recovering from yiu cycle MUCH easier. Guys may laugh at me, and they have before, but I look better than all of them and have good blood work. That's not being arrogant either, it's the truth.

Alot of this is simple, but not easy to practice.

ybg

Awards
Wow, alot going on here. No need to run anavar that high, if it's legit.

I don't have much experience with halo but 25mg of anavar 1st thing in the morning before fasted cardio with a fat burner would be my advice.

If your clicking on all cylinders,not missing cardio or meals, no cheat meals and training hard 25mg var is all you need. Get real crazy and add in 10mg winstrol and it'll blow the doors off and make recovering from yiu cycle MUCH easier. Guys may laugh at me, and they have before, but I look better than all of them and have good blood work. That's not being arrogant either, it's the truth.

Alot of this is simple, but not easy to practice.
Can you further elaborate on the winny?
I'm still researching about this cycle
and the compounds available in general. The only thing i have already bought is the var 100x25mg, my PCT (clomid) and i have some exem tabs. I'm really open to any suggestion if there is reasononing behind it and right now i'm going to research var/winstrol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you further elaborate on the winny?
I'm still researching about this cycle
and the compounds available in general. The only thing i have already bought is the var 100x25mg, my PCT (clomid) and i have some exem tabs. I'm really open to any suggestion if there is reasononing behind it and right now i'm going to research var/winstrol.
It's just a DHT compound, little added hardening and anti-e affects.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It's just a DHT compound, little added hardening and anti-e affects.
a DHT compound that can lower SHBG which is huge for stacking. I noticed a huge difference in my current cycle when i had 4 weeks of furaza at 600mg vs now.

ybg

Awards
a DHT compound that can lower SHBG which is huge for stacking. I noticed a huge difference in my current cycle when i had 4 weeks of furaza at 600mg vs now.
Are you also talking about 10mg ed or a higher dose?

So, is 50mg anavar + 10mg winstrol ed gtg? Should i skip halo?

ybg

Awards
Are you guys saying that 50mg anavar and 10mg winstrol ed would be a good option for a cycle? I just want to confirm the doses of the two compounds.
Should i skip the halo completely?
Thanks and sorry for the noob questions.

Distilled Water YoungBodyBuil

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No anti estrogenic properties from winstrol or anavar. Just pointing this out.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and I both know that his regimen will not be structured like a competitor will. It never is.

But I agree that really low doses gets the job done when you are hitting your protein/carb requirements (or lack thereof) and doing fasted cardio every day.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rather see you log an impeccable routine and diet for 3 weeks straight then come back and ask us what you need to polish it off. At that point, just about ANY AAS will do the job.

And H-drol is strong btw unless you go below 50mg/day. I usually pack on 8-10lbs in 4-5 weeks with it.

ybg

Awards
I would rather see you log an impeccable routine and diet for 3 weeks straight then come back and ask us what you need to polish it off. At that point, just about ANY AAS will do the job.

And H-drol is strong btw unless you go below 50mg/day. I usually pack on 8-10lbs in 4-5 weeks with it.
Currently i'm not able to train as i'm recovering from a fractured metacarpal. I will allow plenty of time to come where i was before the injury and then i'll use the AAS to get the best result as you said. Now i'm planning the cycle and gathering all the info, supps etc.

I thought i can try a cycle of halo/anavar and see how it goes. In spring i could give a try to halo/winstrol.