Does the Clomid depression pass?

bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow

Awards
I am on day 4 of 25mg ED clomid and I would say starting late in day 2 I began to feel down and depressed and it hasn't gone away, also I feel really fatigued. I am not coming off of a cycle or doing a PCT, I am self administering for fertility and the added bonus of libido/strength gains. I am taking TestoFX with it as well.

What I want to know is will this depression eventually pass while I am taking it or does it usually stay the entire time?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
It gets better it's just a rocess but I figured it was more so cause I'm coming off of cycle and my libido is non existent right now.. but the depression for me has lightened up I am on week 3 of 25mg a day

bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow

Awards
That's good to hear, it kind of hit me like ton of bricks...my girlfriend says i'm acting like a girl too, like being needy...lol I guess

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha it no doubt will do that bud I hate it but that's how's it gas worked for me.... it gets better

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
It get me in such a bad spot I go and drink after working out and I hardly ever drink unless it the weekend

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear, it kind of hit me like ton of bricks...my girlfriend says i'm acting like a girl too, like being needy...lol I guess
Damn you're very sensitive to clomid then. You're sure it's not something else? Try nolva?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never get those feels on clomid - but when I get sides from clomid it goes away after a few weeks

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t see when you were dosing. Try taking it right before bed. I know I did that and had no issues

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I didn’t see when you were dosing. Try taking it right before bed. I know I did that and had no issues
I personally have tried it both ways it doest seem to change it for me... but everyone's different

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for hormonal restarts I would try 25 mgs every other day. as you said you are not coming off a cycle.. so no need to have clomid every day.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I tried the exact same mate. I did Monday, Wednesday and Friday 25mg with the weekends off. Any more and I was majorly depressed.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Your dosing for a PCT protocol. Consult threads for your use....but I believe 12.5mg per day would be more than enough.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started a thread 5years ago titled: “I’m just so emotional right now!”

It was simply to laugh about the ridiculous emotional roller coaster of emotions one faces while pct’ing with clomid..

Nothing more ridiculous than a 250lb guy crying at a Disney movie or Hallmark commercial.

bobbytomorow

bobbytomorow

Awards
Thanks for the input guys I'm going to try 25mg every second day rather than every day...although today (day 5) I am feeling quite a bit better emotionally, just tired.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established

It was simply to laugh about the ridiculous emotional roller coaster of emotions one faces while pct’ing with clomid..

Nothing more ridiculous than a 250lb guy crying at a Disney movie or Hallmark commercial.
Ugh, the notebook had me sobbing last pct.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Hahaha in PCT now and we went to see Christopher Robin, the Winnie the Pooh movie, the other week. When I realized I made it through with not even a hint of a tear I knew I’d made it through the “adjustment period” on Clomid

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the input guys I'm going to try 25mg every second day rather than every day...although today (day 5) I am feeling quite a bit better emotionally, just tired.
trust me.. itll be plenty!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk what you guys talking about, I feel great on Clomid, 1 of my favorites.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Clomid makes me very depressed, negative, and irratable. Nolva is so bad i become irrational almost after a week. Part of the reason i just dont come off now. Its not worth it for me

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25mg is a small dose to feel that bad... why not try hcg and viron though?

I hate clomid. Transforms me into an emotional mess. I'm never taking it again. Tamox or torem for me.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25mg is a small dose to feel that bad... why not try hcg and viron though?

I hate clomid. Transforms me into an emotional mess. I'm never taking it again. Tamox or torem for me.
Agreed man.....on 25mg of clomid my 2 yr old daughter can say she loves me and I’ll wanna cry. I running nolva and aromasin now and feel great. Leaning out quite a bit too.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
who does clomid anymore man please try torem and thank me later

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
25mg Clomid is no problem for me, other than no libido. But I feel it gets my nuts back faster than anything.

Torem is a great option as mentioned.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m a blubbery mess on the stuff. And it’s the worst tasting liquid RCs make

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like this is trial and error for all of us. I recover quickly with very little sides with Clomid. And I experience unstable emotions you are all describing with Nolva.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issues on Clomid, I was pretty unstable most of the time while on it. However it made me bounce back pretty quickly, like within a couple weeks.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the same issues on Clomid, I was pretty unstable most of the time while on it. However it made me bounce back pretty quickly, like within a couple weeks.
Bouncing back in a couple of weeks is a long time. Depends on the cycle but for a "normal" ie. test, primo + oral, cycle you should have high test numbers by the end of week 1/start of week 2 imo.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Bouncing back in a couple of weeks is a long time. Depends on the cycle but for a "normal" ie. test, primo + oral, cycle you should have high test numbers by the end of week 1/start of week 2 imo.
Complete rebound I mean, I was on tren/test/dbol. That's just when I got tested and my numbers were good.