redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sure maybe with changing doses. But at stable levels it's just "the new normal"

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I work 12 hours shifts so I typically jack off at work about once per night. Test or no test, nothing changes.
🤣

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And where do you work? Don’t need name but what type of business?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just a high range trt dose makes me horny AF bro. I’ve always had a very high sex drive and it was ridiculous when I was 20, test makes it like that again.

I work from home though so that makes life easier in that regard. Jerked off 5 times the other day, even for me that’s a lot.

totally legit to spank one out at work.

unless you work in a school, in which case no, don’t do that.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Khm khm.

I never have libido on gear. Also 0 sensitivity. Test, mast, tren, hcg, proviron, caber nothing.

Feel amazing but also like a castrate.

Weird eh?

tldr; who was self control

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
please tell us that you dont work at a restaurant/fast food

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome to the jackin' it at work club, your card's in the mail. We've all done it at least once am i right!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This your first test cycle? Boy that was a rough transition for me; ridiculously distracting libido. If it had tits and a pulse, I had to take a look.

It gets much more manageable when the dose isn’t building and you get used to the dose you’re at.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This your first test cycle? Boy that was a rough transition for me; ridiculously distracting libido. If it had tits and a pulse, I had to take a look.

It gets much more manageable when the dose isn’t building and you get used to the dose you’re at.
I had a spike in libido when first introducing an ai during my 1st test cycle. After that it vanished.

I also feel like its only during spikes in test or dht libido is high/present. Hence why i have libido when off (natural test fluctuates) and not when i am on gear (steady androgen levels).

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I lead a small department on the night shift in the print end of our marketing business. Usually starts out with taking a massive **** and reading on my phone. Eventually I run out of material and log into xhamster. From there, the bbw's with huge tits take over and next thing you know, I've frosted my mountain of ****.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, and if anyone is interested in logging for me, I've already met my quota for tonight!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, are we sharing bathroom stories? If so I used to bang different gf’s in the bathroom at different work places back in the day...

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s nasty! No, but my wife gave me a bj in the bathroom at her work... it was a little kinky since she works at a hospital...
When I was younger I had a side piece (before I was married) and she worked at a nail salon. I went up there to see her on her lunch break. She closed the door and proceeded to suck the pants off me. That place was packed and I exited looking much more disheveled than when I walked in. She had circus style freak show tits and could suck cock like no other.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anybody know the science behind Morning Wood? Legit question.
Nop, but I doubt it's bc of DHT, as DHT levels should be more stable then test. Might be something to do with alopregnenolone, gaba sistem, certain parts of the brain being shut down, ... I wake up with wood through the night, not just in the morning for instance, so I doubt it has anything serious to do with test and dht and more probably with brain chemistry going on and off ... bro dick science at it's finest

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nop, but I doubt it's bc of DHT, as DHT levels should be more stable then test. Might be something to do with alopregnenolone, gaba sistem, certain parts of the brain being shut down, ... I wake up with wood through the night, not just in the morning for instance, so I doubt it has anything serious to do with test and dht and more probably with brain chemistry going on and off ... bro dick science at it's finest
Wood and libido in general imho dont have anything to do with test and dht beyond normal levels.

I can have off the charts test and 0 libido and no morning erections.

I think it has to do with those various "lesser known" hormones and neurosteroids.

Which maybe dont get produced when we are shut down hence lower libido on gear than when off (if normal production).

Experimentally i discovered that upregulating hpta by taking aromasin while off gear dramwtically increases libido. But taking aromasin on gear doesnt do anything for libido (except that it causes other issues such as achy joints etc).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good libido and good morning woods = stable levels. If your **** is spiking left and right and unstable you won’t have great libido. It’s pretty much it.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good libido and good morning woods = stable levels. If your **** is spiking left and right and unstable you won’t have great libido. It’s pretty much it.
Can u explain why? My first instinct is to disagree, but I'd be interested to hear your logic.

Also, I thought an interesting theory is that morning wood can be caused by a full bladder pushing on the prostate.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can u explain why? My first instinct is to disagree, but I'd be interested to hear your logic.

Also, I thought an interesting theory is that morning wood can be caused by a full bladder pushing on the prostate.
You know I used to kind of think the same thing, and I will say that my middle of night wood usually happens when I have to pee. That being said when I get morning wood it’s actually about 20 minutes after I’ve woke up and emptied my bladder, unless I sleep late.

But wait a second, are you saying pushing on my prostate will make my dick hard? 🤔

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The morning wood thing I won’t get into I think it’s completely irrelevant anyways. I was referring to libido. I won’t take the time to find studies and what not but it’s pretty well known and researched that Hormonal imbalance can be a major cause of loss of libido even for natural people. So obviously when someone’s having a hard time control his estrogen for exemple, or is going through spikes of certain hormones, Hes going to struggle with his libido.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The morning wood thing I won’t get into I think it’s completely irrelevant anyways. I was referring to libido. I won’t take the time to find studies and what not but it’s pretty well known and researched that Hormonal imbalance can be a major cause of loss of libido even for natural people. So obviously when someone’s having a hard time control his estrogen for exemple, or is going through spikes of certain hormones, Hes going to struggle with his libido.
I've had very noticeable decrease in libido since first having hypothyroid symptoms present themselves. I've been treating fairly successfully with armour thyroid for a few yrs. Libido is one thing I can't seem to restore to normal. Just sharing to see if anyone has insight. Not much out there on Google when looking for answers. Most info focuses on women since they outnumber men in hypothyroidism by a ways. If libido is mentioned for men, it mostly in passing without any possible corrective action besides T4 or T3. Sorry I steered the thread in another direction.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had very noticeable decrease in libido since first having hypothyroid symptoms present themselves. I've been treating fairly successfully with armour thyroid for a few yrs. Libido is one thing I can't seem to restore to normal. Just sharing to see if anyone has insight. Not much out there on Google when looking for answers. Most info focuses on women since they outnumber men in hypothyroidism by a ways. If libido is mentioned for men, it mostly in passing without any possible corrective action besides T4 or T3. Sorry I steered the thread in another direction.
I really am not the best person for anything related to thyroid problems... one thing I noticed though is once libido is damaged it seems hard to get it back as good as it was before. It seems to be the case for a lot of people that fixed their problems, whatever the problem was.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How dare you steere this important thread to another direction.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah bro, that's not it at all. Libido is really influenced by: progesterone, dopamine and prolactin. DHT is important to. As is estrogen. But if we have stable test and e2 levels on cycle, it's the brain chemistry that makes or breaks the libido situation ...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah bro, that's not it at all. Libido is really influenced by: progesterone, dopamine and prolactin. DHT is important to. As is estrogen. But if we have stable test and e2 levels on cycle, it's the brain chemistry that makes or breaks the libido situation ...
What the hell did I just say lol... hormonal fluctuation often cause libido problems... as far as I’m concerned all you named are
Hormones.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the hell did I just say lol... hormonal fluctuation often cause libido problems... as far as I’m concerned all you named are
Hormones.
Hell, pussay, fuack, chit ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hormones.
Also, no, stable levels in all by it self arent the crucial factor. I was talking about neurosteroids and about "if T levels on cycle are stable" (in the context if all else is as it should be) then it must be other factor such as progesterone, etc. Read more carefully before needlessly exploding in my face. Thank you < 3

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, no, stable levels in all by it self arent the crucial factor. I was talking about neurosteroids and about "if T levels on cycle are stable" (in the context if all else is as it should be) then it must be other factor such as progesterone, etc. Read more carefully before needlessly exploding in my face. Thank you < 3
Even if it’s progesterone being an issue, it’s still an hormonal imbalance, which is what I was referring to.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell, pussay, fuack, chit ...
It’s sad that you can’t see I’m not serious. Also pretty much a disapointing and snake answer of yours, basically calling me an idiot without straightforwardly saying it.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I lead a small department on the night shift in the print end of our marketing business. Usually starts out with taking a massive **** and reading on my phone. Eventually I run out of material and log into xhamster. From there, the bbw's with huge tits take over and next thing you know, I've frosted my mountain of ****.
You sound like upper management material. LOL

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not that I should ask, but yanking your hootis at work isn't actually in your job description, right?