Does test have this effect on everyone?

gpdriver177

Awards
I did a few cycles in my mid 20's and never really had much sex when I wasn't on cycle. I never did proper PCT. But I've noticed that having sex off cycle now, I don't get nearly as hard and it's almost impossible to not pull the trigger way before I want to. Like 1 min in. When I'm on cycle, I can jackhammer them for an hour and not finish unless I want to. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not sure if it's low T off cycle? Or some ratio of test to estrogen? I have noticed when estrogen goes up, it's similar to being off cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why no PCT?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you checked test, estro, prolactine, other hormone levels when off cycle?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did a few cycles in my mid 20's and never really had much sex when I wasn't on cycle. I never did proper PCT. But I've noticed that having sex off cycle now, I don't get nearly as hard and it's almost impossible to not pull the trigger way before I want to. Like 1 min in. When I'm on cycle, I can jackhammer them for an hour and not finish unless I want to. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not sure if it's low T off cycle? Or some ratio of test to estrogen? I have noticed when estrogen goes up, it's similar to being off cycle.
Age? We are not teenagers anymore. Systems malfunction. I wish i was 19 so bad. You dont know what you have till you lose it. Most important thing i learned throughout life. Taking rock hard erections i used to get at 18 for granted. Now they are gone.

It affects everyone differently. I have 0 libido on gear. I know its hormonal as there is no sensitivity. You have the aggression from all the gear but cant get it up

I dont know what affects this as i have tried everything. Low e, high e, caber, hcg, tren, dhts, high test, low test

Interestingly enough off cycle i get good libido via hpta upregulaation through taking low dose asin.

The only thing that i have left to try is melanotan 2. I have a theory why it might work in my case. Its possible its due to hypothalamus shut down this lack of libido. We still cant pinpoint actual chemical compound which is responsible for libido. Otherwise you could just slam test and be g2g, which is not my experience.

Compound which is responsible for libido, ime is sth that is either secreted by gonads, pituitary, or hypothalamus. Its not test. It gets increased via hota upregulation but if hpta is shut down nothing happens.

Prolactin will make it harder to finish. Tren too. Actual test levels ime have nothing to do with libido.

Also yes high estro kills it. But low e also.

I wish i could jackhammer for an hour. Why are you complaining ffs, there are those of us who would love to at least be able to get it up, let alone to jack hammer.

No worse feeling than knowing girl you have been with few nights ago and couldnt get it up for, is now getting jackhammered by sb else.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Age? We are not teenagers anymore. Systems malfunction. I wish i was 19 so bad. You dont know what you have till you lose it. Most important thing i learned throughout life. Taking rock hard erections i used to get at 18 for granted. Now they are gone.

It affects everyone differently. I have 0 libido on gear. I know its hormonal as there is no sensitivity. You have the aggression from all the gear but cant get it up

I dont know what affects this as i have tried everything. Low e, high e, caber, hcg, tren, dhts, high test, low test

Interestingly enough off cycle i get good libido via hpta upregulaation through taking low dose asin.

The only thing that i have left to try is melanotan 2. I have a theory why it might work in my case. Its possible its due to hypothalamus shut down this lack of libido. We still cant pinpoint actual chemical compound which is responsible for libido. Otherwise you could just slam test and be g2g, which is not my experience.

Compound which is responsible for libido, ime is sth that is either secreted by gonads, pituitary, or hypothalamus. Its not test. It gets increased via hota upregulation but if hpta is shut down nothing happens.

Prolactin will make it harder to finish. Tren too. Actual test levels ime have nothing to do with libido.

I wish i could jackhammer for an hour. Why are you complaining ffs, there are those of us who would love to at least be able to get it up, let alone to jack hammer.

No worse feeling than knowing girl you have been with few nights ago and couldnt get it up for, is now getting jackhammered by sb else.
have you looked into non-hormonal solutions?

maybe try something like m-test and sustain alpha.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you looked into non-hormonal solutions?

maybe try something like m-test and sustain alpha.
Like i said, boosting test (ie upregulating hpta) off cycle leads to increased libido. On cycle when hpta is shut down nothing works.

Which leads me to believe that libido depends on some chemical that is secreted via that axis which is then obviously not secreted when the axis is shut down.

This is confirmed by crazy libido every time after i inject for the 1st time in a cycle when hpta is still active. Then test augments everything. But agter a few days when hptaa shut down occurs libido is gone. Mt 2 is my hope.

Anyway thats is not the subject of this thread. Op asked if administering exogenous testosterone makes you have harder erections and whether it increases ability to last.

I said not for everyone.

gpdriver177

Awards
Thanks for the input. I'm 35. I'm super happy with how things are now, but I also don't want to keep taking test for the rest of my life and have serious health issues just for better sex. I guess I could stop and see what my bloodwork looks like/try some different things.

gpdriver177

Awards
Have you checked test, estro, prolactine, other hormone levels when off cycle?
Nope. I'll consider quitting and trying that. Problem is, I got in a serious relationship 6 months ago and she's going to wonder why we go from having sex 5 times a day to 0 lol.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope. I'll consider quitting and trying that. Problem is, I got in a serious relationship 6 months ago and she's going to wonder why we go from having sex 5 times a day to 0 lol.
So how long have you been on exogenous test now?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

some suggest it is regulated by seminal vesicle / Sperm amount. there is are examples where guys with perfect hormonal labwork on TRT with zero libido. some think that libido is directly connected with amount of sperm /health of it.

perhaps trying HCG + HMG may be worth trying.

I also have my speculation of this being true because. After trying ursolic acid + holy basil my libido completely went away.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
some suggest it is regulated by seminal vesicle / Sperm amount. there is are examples where guys with perfect hormonal labwork on TRT with zero libido. some think that libido is directly connected with amount of sperm /health of it.

perhaps trying HCG + HMG may be worth trying.

I also have my speculation of this being true because. After trying ursolic acid + holy basil my libido completely went away.
Could be. Like i said i am perfect example. I have 0 libido on test.

What were you taking ursolic acid and holy basil for?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like i said, boosting test (ie upregulating hpta) off cycle leads to increased libido. On cycle when hpta is shut down nothing works.

Which leads me to believe that libido depends on some chemical that is secreted via that axis which is then obviously not secreted when the axis is shut down.

This is confirmed by crazy libido every time after i inject for the 1st time in a cycle when hpta is still active. Then test augments everything. But agter a few days when hptaa shut down occurs libido is gone. Mt 2 is my hope.

Anyway thats is not the subject of this thread. Op asked if administering exogenous testosterone makes you have harder erections and whether it increases ability to last.

I said not for everyone.
Cro, ... Stop hijacking every thread that has even a slight incline towards libido discourse XD

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This happened to me when I was 18 I ran pro hormones without a proper PCT. I ended up breaking my hand and stopped working out, started again than broke leg, same story with back issues etc.. after 4 years of injuries I finally got back into lifting and ran test.
This time I ran proper PCT, with HCG and i feel it restarted my natural test. I have yet to get blood work, but I feel back to normal in bed, energy levels and overall metal health is better