Does Test C become unstable after

Mlane33

Awards
28 days??? Someone made this comment on YT the other day. Have any of you guys heard anything about this?

This should be huge, if true. That would mean, if I waited a couple of days to pick it up at the pharmacist and I didn't pin the last shot until the 28th day, it would be unstable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This might be the stupidest **** I've ever heard.

Unstable is not even the right word, it's not some kind of explosive chemical that's going to become Unstable and explode. What you mean is does it lose potency after 28 days and the answer is no. You could buy a vial and use it a year later and it's still gonna work.

Whatever retard told you testosterone becomes "unstable " you should kick them in the dick next time you see them

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This might be the stupidest **** I've ever heard.

Unstable is not even the right word, it's not some kind of explosive chemical that's going to become Unstable and explode. What you mean is does it loose potency after 28 days and the answer is no. You could buy a vial and use it a year later and it's still gonna work.

Whatever retard told you testosterone becomes "unstable " you should kick them in the dick next time you see them
Someone's androgen levels are rising..little aggressive there my guy..lol 😂

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's somewhere in the comments section

I mean reading throught The comments half of the ppl commenting on **** are complete asshats and have no clue what theyre doing nor should they give advice. Unfortunately ppl will listen to them because internet. Proper personal research apparently is longer a thing and that’s sad.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like I better pin 10ml of test, 10ml of eq and 10ml of npp every month or its all gonna go bad
Damn you're right..damn thats a lot of tren ace..hey whatever it takes right babe

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you are thinking or they were is bacteriostatic water. After 28 days based on studies, bac water loses sterility. It may be based on a specific % use too I forget.

The old school thought, in error was that peptides once mixed only last 28 days.

Very far from the truth. The risk for infection then becomes an actual risk and although potency will begin to degrade in time (this why people refrigerate it) to keep potency longer- many peptides are still very potent after a long time.

I've used HCG not refrigerated a year later and it still worked.

Just always shoot expired bac water subq "if" ur gonna do it, not IM as IM of course has a much higher risk for infection w bacteria.