Does T911 (Androsterone) cause shutdown of HPTA

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is saying it can be used in PCT, but doesn't Androsterone cause shutdown of natural testosterone production?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The next phase is about reducing estrogen and giving you another pathway to both boost testosterone and increase sex drive. Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and is proven to reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen. It also is a 5aReduced androgen, which as a class have been shown to be potant neuro-stimulants. Neuro-stimulants don't get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense. So, Androsterone has published studies showing that it can reduce aromatase and increase mental intensity.

So no it would not shut you down. Thats why its so good for PCT.

sactown1

Awards
The next phase is about reducing estrogen and giving you another pathway to both boost testosterone and increase sex drive. Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and is proven to reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen. It also is a 5aReduced androgen, which as a class have been shown to be potant neuro-stimulants. Neuro-stimulants don't get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense. So, Androsterone has published studies showing that it can reduce aromatase and increase mental intensity.

So no it would not shut you down. Thats why its so good for PCT.
Nothing in your response explains whether or not Androsterone would be suppressive or not?? Just becaue it has AI properties doesn't mean it's not suppressive. Maybe we can get LG to address this?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If its used for PCT hmm lets just say its not going to supress you whilst trying to get your boys back in order. I do not believe the dose is going to be suppressive, as it would be suppressive if taken in large doses.

But I am sure LG can tell you the science behind it Sactown.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This quote is from a credible source, which leads me to my original question.

Androsterone is the primary metabolite of testosterone, but lacks the anabolic potential of 1-androsterone, so it is theoretically less suppressive than androsterone.

Even so, they can both be suppressive to the HPTA, and I wouldn't use either of them for PCT.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
This quote is from a credible source, which leads me to my original question.

Androsterone is the primary metabolite of testosterone, but lacks the anabolic potential of 1-androsterone, so it is theoretically less suppressive than androsterone.

Even so, they can both be suppressive to the HPTA, and I wouldn't use either of them for PCT.
this is a good question i also wondered about this.this link might shed some light on it

its a long read

The Androsterone Thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89270-androsterone-thread.html

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it isn't suppressive, I did a bunch of research on it and its derivatives. It's buried in my papers some where, but interestingly it is not at all suppressive, which makes it great for PCT. Now, at much higher doses, EpiAndrosterone (MMv2) would probably provide suppression.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
two questions is this a ph/ps? if not is t-911 ncaa compliant?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is not NCAA compliant, no hormones are from what I know.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I caught this late...

T-911 is not NCAA compliant from what I can tell but it will be in the future when we switch over to the new AI.

Androsterone doesn't shut down the HTPA, I had a lengthy paper on it (that I lost) showing it given orally to men and not having any shutdown effects.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be running PCT logs using T911 in the near future. I'll post their links here.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, we gotta make a sticky on why the low dose in T911 is actually good for use in a pct, not a product that requires pct.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found an interesting statement on another page saying : "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." about T-911

The address is : prosource.net/t-911/49180-1/58628/

I mean what BS is this?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks Andrew! Got it cleared up :)

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but is this true? Androsterone is not suppressive?