does rauwolscine work?

K

Kingrogue

Awards
How much rauwolscine mg is safe and effective?

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safe depends on how you tolerate it.
Effective for sure.
3-5mg is real good dose. But might be a bit high for some/most. Some people get bad anxiety from just 1mg. Plus cold sweat and shakes.
You'd need to try. Have you tried Y HCL? A bit similar.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m a big fan of it at least a 3mg dose. I also like to pair it with 100-200mg of l- theanine to modulate the feeling a bit.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Assess your tolerance. Start small and work your way up. Some individuals can’t even tolerate 1mg. Everyone is different so don’t just dive into it with a generous serving size.

Depending on your product you have, start with 1-1.5mg and go from there. For me personally, 3mg is where I like to be, twice a day.

***Edit***
Another thing I might add, fasted in the morning is an optimal time to take the first serving.

K

Kingrogue

Awards
I'm taking 3mg once a day before workout. I workout at 5:45am.

K

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Other than negative side-effects, is there any major efficacy difference between Rauwolscine and YohimHCL? I dose 15mg of YohimHCL twice per day. First dose being pre-fasted cardio.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
It’s awesome stuff I can handle 1.5mg E3d with little anxiety. Someone posted above that L-theanine helps. I agree 100%. 200mg taken in the mornings and as needed throughout the day. I have noticed taking 1.5g of GABA before bed also helps.

Yohimbine HCL makes me aggressive with just 2.5g.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm taking 3mg once a day before workout. I workout at 5:45am.
This dose is relatively low and you shouldn't have much of an issue with it.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Rauwolscine is easily one of my top 3 supplements, but the brand you get makes a huge difference in terms of potency. Evomuse is super strong, olympus labs is a close second, SNS follows (and is 1.5 mg per pill as opposed to the others), and performax labs TA-2 max is probably the smoothest feeling (not nearly as stimulating but does the trick). Its too bad EBF isn't around anymore, the AAV2 was the absolute best rauwolscine based supplement I've ever had and the guy who ran the company was awesome.

K

Kingrogue

Awards
Im using Olympus labs. Do you think one pill twice a day is too much?

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how far apart you space it and how acclimated to it you are. Bottle says 1 per 24 hours. I have a pretty high tolerance so I would have no problem with 2 (6-8 hours apart) but its going to affect people differently.

L

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely effective. It really depends if you can tolerate stims. To give you an example to you, my wife is a little girl who weighs 125lbs and she uses 6mg Raw and 400mg caffeine per day.

Personally. I do use 8mg twice each day. With each of them, I add 200mg caffeine, 1g ALCAR. I am just fine with that, with no issues.

I also add 75mg Forslean and 3 caps of Reduce XT and this is my best cutting stack ever made.

. .

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I think there's 3mg in a scoop of Bloodshr3d Raw. I started recently with one scoop taken in the morning and afternoon. After 3 days I added 3mg cap of Rauwolscine algonside with each scoop.

One serving size (2 scoops) of Bloodshr3d Raw should contain 6mg then. I don't have any sides at all but I sweat like crazy still. I feel like the sides in the beginning were lower in case I mixed everything in cold ice water.

Back to the original question whether it's effective. I started around a week ago. I'm pretty active at 300g carbs/day I was able to shed !something! from my hips. Might be fat or just excess water.