Does Primo E Have a Lag Time Before Kicking in Like Test E Does?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ADD BOOKMARK #1
I assume it does right?

I am at 10 weeks into my first cycle since 2013.

My results have been spectacular
I started in at 195-198 lbs @ 16%BF and despite only eating 1600 calories a day I am now at 200 lbs and 9% BF 10 weeks later.

I am considering a low dose of Primo E and anavar for 4-5 weeks to finish things off. and get to 6-7% without sacrificing any of my gains …..Just wondering if it’s a waste of time to jack Primo for such a short duration if it has a 2-4 week lag time like Test E does

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ADD BOOKMARK #1
I assume it does right?

I am at 10 weeks into my first cycle since 2013.

My results have been spectacular
I started in at 195-198 lbs @ 16%BF and despite only eating 1600 calories a day I am now at 200 lbs and 9% BF 10 weeks later.

I am considering a low dose of Primo E and anavar for 4-5 weeks to finish things off. and get to 6-7% without sacrificing any of my gains …..Just wondering if it’s a waste of time to jack Primo for such a short duration if it has a 2-4 week lag time like Test E does
Yes, it’s a waste, you want to run Primo E for at least 12 week and won’t “see” the results until 6-8 weeks in.

Mast P is a better option.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primo E has a half life of around 10 days, which is actually longer than Test E. So running it only the last 4-5 weeks really isn’t going to do much, especially next to Anavar. And I agree with BBiceps if you want something similar, but quicker results, then Mast P kicks in quicker with better results. Neither Primo or Mast are going to put slabs of muscle on you, but they are both clean, and what they do add is typically keepable muscle gains.
Love Primo and Mast, but Enanthate versions really should be a minimum 12 week cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldnt that depend on desired results? I see the "you are wasting primo at __ dose" phrase a good bit on the boards. So youre saying you have to run it for a really long time to be effective or to see *anything*

Not to argue the point - just curious
Primo is my favorite drug, I look/feel amazing on it, but, it takes 6-8 weeks before I “see” those results so you have to have patients with Primo. Primo Ace or oral Primo is different but Primo E is a waste in a short cycle, regardless desired results.

Its much better drugs for short cycles.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primo E has a half life of around 10 days, which is actually longer than Test E. So running it only the last 4-5 weeks really isn’t going to do much, especially next to Anavar. And I agree with BBiceps if you want something similar, but quicker results, then Mast P kicks in quicker with better results. Neither Primo or Mast are going to put slabs of muscle on you, but they are both clean, and what they do add is typically keepable muscle gains.
Love Primo and Mast, but Enanthate versions really should be a minimum 12 week cycle.
^This^

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
About a year into TRT (and when I felt like I had a good handle on the delicate balance and frequwncy of injections etc) I decided to add 300 mg of primo a week into the mix ... I think later I bumped it up to 400 and I rean that in conjunction with 150/week test for close to a year. That really did help me get leaner and more vascular. That wasnt why I added it to my protocol but it was a welcome effect. Also i am guessing it helped push down my E and free up Test as my SHBG and E were relatively low considering my test would come back in the 1100 range
I heard ppl add Primo low dose with TRT and having good results and I don’t believe that you have to go high on Primo to see results, I’ve also had good results on 400 for an example, ppl just have unrealistic expectations of Primo.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I loved it

My goal wasnt phyiscal but it was an effort to get the "feel good" effect most on TRT describe. I never got that but heard guys love the *feel* of Primo, so I gave it a whirl. My blood work was fantastic. Crazy thing is, when I got on TRT I had some bad sides as my body adjusted - bad BO, shoulder zits, oily skin, bad hair sheds ... it was rough. HOWEVER when I got into the flow and things balanced out all of that disappeared. My hair actually looked thicker than it had in years, and I put on about 17 lb of good weight. SGHB was really low and E hovered in low 20s if I recall correctly, so I was def optimized. I attribute this to the Primo as much as the Test.
Very nice! Yeah I’ve heard nothing but good things about it incorporated with trt dose. I’ll be getting bloods drawn in a month or so once everything clears out from this most recent blast

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was going to make a blend of sust and primo but this way is more precise.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting dosing, you pinning everyday?

Pinning is Top 3 most annoying things to me so I got 5ml syringes just so I don’t have to do more shots than 2 a week.
Yezzir. I only pin daily when I’m cruising. Its super quick for me sub q and keeps levels stable. Typically eod with sust so adding in the primo I’ll go everyday no problem.

When blasting, I go every 3 days to hit my g spot lol.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard ppl add Primo low dose with TRT and having good results and I don’t believe that you have to go high on Primo to see results, I’ve also had good results on 400 for an example, ppl just have unrealistic expectations of Primo.
Primo and Mast are such good compounds, when ran long enough, and they add quality muscle while cutting fat without negative side effects. Truly, with Test, the best recomp drugs when you consider it all especially the lack of sides. And people that have blasted them saying they’re not worth it, really don’t understand them.
Slightly off topic but when I was doing a recomp about 8 years ago I found an old bottle of trenevar and took that at a low dose for a month. No rhyme or reason and no real thought into the process, but I knew it would give me a bit of a boost so I took it. I have never seen the fat melt off so quickly and I am a really lean person naturally. My waist got down to a 28. I had to go to a tailor and get my pants refitted.

About a year into TRT (and when I felt like I had a good handle on the delicate balance and frequwncy of injections etc) I decided to add 300 mg of primo a week into the mix ... I think later I bumped it up to 400 and I ran that in conjunction with 150/week test for close to a year. That really did help me get leaner and more vascular. That wasnt why I added it to my protocol but it was a welcome effect. Also i am guessing it helped push down my E and free up Test as my SHBG and E were relatively low considering my test would come back in the 1100 range
That’s really cool to hear….I’ve really considered adding Primo to my TRT, almost everyone I’ve heard that’s added has nothing but good things to say and there always seems to be some added benefits that you didn’t expect.