does oral aas/ph show up on blood hormone tests after being off

aesth

Awards
i have been off epistane/havoc for 1-2 months now and am getting my bloods done to check hormonal profile.
if everything comes back normal in bloods, is it a good indication that i would also pass an athlete urine test testing for aas? say one carried out by NCAA, IOC, WADA

is there any hormone i should ask to get checked in particular in my bloods to make sure, for example epitest, T/E ratio

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It should be fine by now assuming you did a good PCT

Hormone panel should be ok

aesth

Awards
It should be fine by now assuming you did a good PCT

Hormone panel should be ok
sorry not sure what you were referring to. So it wont show up on an athlete steroid test then? They look for Testosterone (T), Epitestosterone (E), Androsterone (A), Etiocholanolone (Etio), T/E ratio, and 5aAdiol and 5βAdiol.

and then the ratios of some of them together. So if bloods show all in range, that means the ratios of those hormones wont be suspicious on a urine steroid test? what is the detection time for epistane? Thanks

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
The epi is definitely out of your system if its been 2 months. And if your PCT went well, which I'm assuming ended a month ago, by this point your hormone levels should be normalized

aesth

Awards
The epi is definitely out of your system if its been 2 months. And if your PCT went well, which I'm assuming ended a month ago, by this point your hormone levels should be normalized
But they also look for trace metabolites, not just epi? I cant seem to find the epi metabolites. I am just concerned that some of these metabolites will be in my system for longer than 2 months. If it matters, epi is DHT derived as far as i know, and fat soluble. (2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane)