Does Mr. Cooper post anywhere anymore?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
If not who are the most knowledgeable guys here now for me to read? Getting back into the supplements

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not who are the most knowledgeable guys here now for me to read? Getting back into the supplements
no one has really been around that is as knowledgeable as he was. Yates has some really good info for anabolics and some of the OL formulators post some pretty good quality info.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cooper has left the forums to pursue his professional life full time. Also when getting into a medical field you generally would want to sever ties to online accounts like this.

If/when we get any updates on Cyrus we will happily update the community here, a lot of us here looked up to him and learned from him.

I might suggest just browsing a while, the guys who know their stuff tend to stand out ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cooper has left the forums to pursue his professional life full time. Also when getting into a medical field you generally would want to sever ties to online accounts like this.

If/when we get any updates on Cyrus we will happily update the community here, a lot of us here looked up to him and learned from him.

I might suggest just browsing a while, the guys who know their stuff tend to stand out ;)
very rare to find a highly intelligent, talented guy who isn't full of himself...I wish him the best!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
very rare to find a highly intelligent, talented guy who isn't full of himself...I wish him the best!!!
Me too man I hope he gets prominent in his field one day and we here at AM will all know his beginnings were here with us

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too man I hope he gets prominent in his field one day and we here at AM will all know his beginnings were here with us
my money is on him going far!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscleupkrohn is pretty knowledgeable and there are a few others.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Miss coop for sure .. theres still def good pple here that i trust and give honest feedback

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
the homie was the most neurotic, probably an internist now

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Seems all knowledge seems to stem from examine nowadays without him

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscleupkrohn is pretty knowledgeable and there are a few others.
yes, I agree...he is definitely a very knowledgeable dude, and willing to help!!!:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no one has really been around that is as knowledgeable as he was. Yates has some really good info for anabolics and some of the OL formulators post some pretty good quality info.
xtyler.. Jebrook...hell all of the OL guys/and gal have been very helpful

bb333

Awards
  • Established
xtyler.. Jebrook...hell all of the OL guys/and gal have been very helpful

xtyler ... I confirm!
now I will say a bomb ... he is a fellow citizen! no kidding.

Even if he does not speak to me anymore and I do not know why.

However it is prepared..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was a good guy.. he posted up until he completed his 1st two years of medical school and stopped when he started his rotations.