Does MK677 Make You Stoopid?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone else suspicious that mk might be making them a little dumber while they’re on it? Does it cause any kind of brain fog for you? Personally, I’ve been on it for several weeks. I like to make art but recently I’ve been in a creative slump that started around the same time I started taking mk. It could be a coincidence but I believe I’ve heard it does have some kind of effect on mental capacity. Any thoughts?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it does, I haven’t noticed it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m way too dumb to see any difference

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spent over a year on mk, was a dumbass before and a dumbass whilst on it. It had no affect in that regard.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is anyone else suspicious that mk might be making them a little dumber while they’re on it? Does it cause any kind of brain fog for you? Personally, I’ve been on it for several weeks. I like to make art but recently I’ve been in a creative slump that started around the same time I started taking mk. It could be a coincidence but I believe I’ve heard it does have some kind of effect on mental capacity. Any thoughts?
The creative slump occurrs no matter what and it has no warning signs. The fact you are searching for a solution to your problem demonstrates the very thing that inspires art. Problem solving. Now, go and look at what problem needs creative solving and you'll find a new way to create. Remove yourself from the situation or circumstance. Release the former creative energy; the tighter you hold the more it slips away and is aloof.

Just like working out. Confuse the muscles and hit them from another angle or take a break. It will be hard to do but it may be needed.
Or, you're just getting dumber like everyone else with age... lol. The older you get, the more you release nonsensicle bullsh&t others place unecessary value on.

Or, maybe you should release nonsensicle bullsh7t. I know, I spelled it wrong differently.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree. Like young thor, I have been into art lately, (tattoo art) before getting on MK myself a couple months ago. Ive gotten pretty good at drawing old school roses. But the last time I tried, this is the best I could muster:

Attachments

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My skillz are gone

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys, I thought all these research chems were messing with my head

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Like young thor, I have been into art lately, (tattoo art) before getting on MK myself a couple months ago. Ive gotten pretty good at drawing old school roses. But the last time I tried, this is the best I could muster:
I definitely see a rose there... I dont know man id say your skillz are on point.
A rose by any other name is still a penis.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha some great responses here. RickyBlobby can you tattoo that on my calf?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it’s probably a combination of a bunch of things. It could be a natural slump. Winter could be contributing to it. Also I stopped drinking booze so far this year and instead a increased my pot smoking by a shyt ton. I think a little bit of weed can increase creativity but too much of it can make you feel kind of dumb haha. Well I’m glad everyone here agrees that mk isnt neurotoxic. I could’ve sworn I heard elevates igf1 isn’t good for the brain long term, but then again I was probably just stoned hehe.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmaooooo best way to start my day

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would not say stupid, but maybe more concerned with getting food immediately into your stomach vs drawing a picture or any other abstract action.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haha some great responses here. RickyBlobby can you tattoo that on my calf?
I’m thinking lower back with some dew dripping off the petals

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think your body is just very sensitive to changes in general. The pot probably makes this worse. I used to be the same way. I felt every little minor change in my routine

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your body is just very sensitive to changes in general. The pot probably makes this worse. I used to be the same way. I felt every little minor change in my routine
That could be. I have the habit of over analyzing things, especially what’s going on with myself. I used to be much worse though.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking kratom more frequently lately and it seems like some strains are a nootropic and some give me that zoned out, blank mind, opiate feeling. The dose plays a role too. I’ve akso been drinking kava tea to relax at night, which is a minor psychoactive root. So I basically traded alcohol for a concoction of herbs.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That could be. I have the habit of over analyzing things, especially what’s going on with myself. I used to be much worse though.
It gets better with age

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It gets better with age. Or the loss of certain brain cells. Not quite sure lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
High blood sugar causes brain fog. GH secretagogues cause blood sugar to run high. Pretty simple A-B logic happening here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High blood sugar causes brain fog. GH secretagogues cause blood sugar to run high. Pretty simple A-B logic happening here.
But, combine Keto with MK677 and you'll have a great combo.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, combine Keto with MK677 and you'll have a great combo.
I’m fasting 18 hours a day and eat a diet that is relatively low carb, but not strict enough to be keto so that should help any blood sugar issues.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking kratom more frequently lately and it seems like some strains are a nootropic and some give me that zoned out, blank mind, opiate feeling. The dose plays a role too. I’ve akso been drinking kava tea to relax at night, which is a minor psychoactive root. So I basically traded alcohol for a concoction of herbs.
Not to change the subject here... ...but I've been thinking of kava tea myself. Worth the hassle? Help you get to sleep?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m fasting 18 hours a day and eat a diet that is relatively low carb, but not strict enough to be keto so that should help any blood sugar issues.
That sounds like a recipe for low blood sugar to me, which also causes brain fog. If you were in ketosis that would be a different story, but you aren’t. Blood sugar must remain in a normal range for cognitive abilities to be at their peak.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to change the subject here... ...but I've been thinking of kava tea myself. Worth the hassle? Help you get to sleep?

If you get the root powder and make it the traditional way then it’s definitely worth it. The supplements are overpriced and honestly don’t do anything. And it’s not too much of a hassle. You just need a large bowl, a teabag-like strainer, some water, and some root powder. I would knead it and strain it for a minimum of five minutes but that’s usually enough to make some pretty strong tea. The amount of kava you use is important too.

But yeah it’s very good for relaxing at the end of the day and getting to sleep. It’s kind of like a wave of relaxation hits you and your suddenly not worried about much. Your muscles start to relax and you feel this happy, sometimes almost euphoric buzz in your head. Your body might feel a little heavier but your mind stays clear, unlike with alcohol. It’s pretty cool. And supposedly there’s a reverse tolerance with it, so the more you do it the more you realize it’s effects.

I’m currently using some kava I got at a local herb shop and it’s nowhere near as good as the stuff I ordered online. Check out Kalm With Kava if you want to order some quality root powder. They sell the strainers too.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve dropped my mk dose down to 7.5mg a day. I know at just 10mg a day that it can increase GH secretion by 50% so I’m thinking I’ll still see a benefit with only 7.5mg. But I’m trying to shed a little bit of the water retention since I’m cutting. At 25mg a day I hold somewhere around 5 lbs of water so hopefully now I’ll be around only 1 lbs. Also, higher doses seem to increase belly bloat for me. At 25mg I could eat a couple blueberries, sip some water, and by the end of it look pregnant. 20mg didn’t do this too badly, but 25mg was unbearable. I’ll go back up to 10mg if I find 7.5 to be useless.

salva1985

Awards
I dont know about mk677, but what I'm sure it makes u stupid is Phenibut. I use to take it 1 or 2 times per week and now i think im retarded lol