Does Mk677 increase your strength at the gym

dental420gene

Awards
When I was taking it, I had a lot of intramuscular water and pumps but I felt like I would burn out a lot more quickly (too pumped to finish a heavy set).. is this a common side effect? Does it go away with time?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Yes it will pass like Smont said. Those pumps do get pretty ridiculous at the start. Couldn't even curl anymore at one point!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
How long did you guys dose before noticing less water retention. Did you daily dose or do 3 on 1 off 5 on 2off. When I did daily dosing for 4 months it never went away...but I believe that was in part due to how hungry that stuff made me. It was nothing for me to eat a whole box of popsicles.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
When I was taking it, I had a lot of intramuscular water and pumps but I felt like I would burn out a lot more quickly (too pumped to finish a heavy set).. is this a common side effect? Does it go away with time?
I didn’t notice any extra strength as much as I felt a little better. A little more energetic in my day to day. I dosed in the morning, because it had a mild stimulatory effect. Some people experience it others do not. I am about to get back on it at 10mg 5 days on two off with 250mcg 2x a week of cjc with dac incorporating 400mcg of huperzine a day. I love huperzine a, it tends to balance out my adhd focusing symptoms as well as helping mimimize muscle break down. I will probably add in 7keto 200mg split 2 times a day to help keep cortisol low. Pretty excited if I say so myself. Just saving up and planning all out while I’m on a “trt” cruise.