Unanswered Does Liquid Labs make a site? Anyone else make T2?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trying to find some info about them before I order but can't find their site.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liquid labz can be found at mind and muscle. Juggernaut Labz has their version which is owned by one of the makers of liquid labs. You can use my code for a discount

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, skip t2 and just get some pharma T3, IMO. More effective, near equal risks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, so you're looking from an anabolic standpoint. There are numerous theories that low dose T3 and various doses of T4 are anabolic. I have used T2 in doses up to 1,200 mcg/day, which I do not suggest is smart or recommend to anyone following this thread, but the effects were pretty worthless IMO. I've used T2 off and on since 2000. I really wanted to believe it was a worthwhile product, so much that at one point I bought something like 18 bottles of a T2 only product back in the early 2000's after lipokinetix was pulled because I thought T2 was going to be pulled too. After many years of using it and wanting to believe, I had to accept the fact that aliens are not visiting this planet.

Others on here swear it works, and you can give it a go if you like of course, but IMO I'd low dose T3. Many people suggest the increased protein turnover/synthesis with lower dose T3 (12-25mcg) helps with muscle building.

This is just my 0.02 though. Like I said, others on here will disagree and it isn't any particular brand I am saying doesn't work - it's the ingredient itself. I know there are studies too, but in mice.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh, so you're looking from an anabolic standpoint. There are numerous theories that low dose T3 and various doses of T4 are anabolic. I have used T2 in doses up to 1,200 mcg/day, which I do not suggest is smart or recommend to anyone following this thread, but the effects were pretty worthless IMO. I've used T2 off and on since 2000. I really wanted to believe it was a worthwhile product, so much that at one point I bought something like 18 bottles of a T2 only product back in the early 2000's after lipokinetix was pulled because I thought T2 was going to be pulled too. After many years of using it and wanting to believe, I had to accept the fact that aliens are not visiting this planet.

Others on here swear it works, and you can give it a go if you like of course, but IMO I'd low dose T3. Many people suggest the increased protein turnover/synthesis with lower dose T3 (12-25mcg) helps with muscle building.

This is just my 0.02 though. Like I said, others on here will disagree and it isn't any particular brand I am saying doesn't work - it's the ingredient itself. I know there are studies too, but in mice.
So T2 didn't work in you personally. Any con to using both? Can you name a few T3 suppliers?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So T2 didn't work in you personally. Any con to using both? Can you name a few T3 suppliers?
It is against the rules here to source that stuff I believe. Not sure there is any con to mixing as long as you don't go too high a dose. I could be wrong. Haven't gone nuts researching it, but could be interesting to take a low dose T3 with a relatively normal dose or lower dose of t2. I may give that a shot....I wanted it to work so badly. It is like an old girlfriend that keeps coming back, and you KNOW it will be bad, but you keep letting her back in. haha.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It is against the rules here to source that stuff I believe. Not sure there is any con to mixing as long as you don't go too high a dose. I could be wrong. Haven't gone nuts researching it, but could be interesting to take a low dose T3 with a relatively normal dose or lower dose of t2. I may give that a shot....I wanted it to work so badly. It is like an old girlfriend that keeps coming back, and you KNOW it will be bad, but you keep letting her back in. haha.
Is it? I mean if T2 is posted here I don't see why T3 would be an issue.

I'll google away and look into it. Tks.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T2 is useless. There’s no data showing it does anything in humans. I’ve tried it several times and noticed nothing from it. Save your money or get the real deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liquor labs is sold on mind and muscles site or their other brand juggernaut labz