Does l-dopa need to be cycled?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking a product which contain mucunia pruriens and Im satisfied from the result, will be done in a few weeks awfully.

Just wondering if I have to stop for a month from mucunia pruriens (l-dopa 98%) too which is just one of the many ingredients altought I believe its one of those giving the results.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I don't think so. I read somewhere where the more u take it the better it gets absorbed. but don't take it with high protein or any protein for that matter because it inhibits protein synthesis if taken at the same time

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So I've been taking a product which contain mucunia pruriens and Im satisfied from the result, will be done in a few weeks awfully.

Just wondering if I have to stop for a month from mucunia pruriens (l-dopa 98%) too which is just one of the many ingredients altought I believe its one of those giving the results.
As with most supplements, especially natural anabolic ingredient, its a good idea to cycle off for 4 weeks after an 8 week run. This will allow your body to balance itself out, and it will allow the potency of the l-dopa to continue to be effective. With almost all supplements, extended long term use will eventually lead to diminished effects/results. L-dopa is a great ingredient, so you might be reluctant to cycle off. But you'll be happier with the results and benefits you'll continue to get with it from cycling

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As with most supplements, especially natural anabolic ingredient, its a good idea to cycle off for 4 weeks after an 8 week run. This will allow your body to balance itself out, and it will allow the potency of the l-dopa to continue to be effective. With almost all supplements, extended long term use will eventually lead to diminished effects/results. L-dopa is a great ingredient, so you might be reluctant to cycle off. But you'll be happier with the results and benefits you'll continue to get with it from cycling
It is getting increasingly difficult to cycle off Mucuna as it is showing up in so many products these days. It is even in fat burners such as Thermogenesis. Then it is also included in many test boosters, sleep formulas, as well as some PWO's.